• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • The Gem of Coeus

The Gem of Coeus

The Coral Spire. A glistening construct afforded to the wealthiest nobles and most privileged of officials to house in whether permanently or interim stay. To the eyes of thieves it was also filled with variant treasures. Known to be the greatest treasure that lay within was known as the Coeus Gem, a jewel that emits a great bright bluish light when exposed to water. However, to counter plans of its theft the gem is moved constantly throughout the tower so that the back-alley masses of greed will fail.

Among those masses a single man, dressed in ebony gear and cloaked in grey, takes upon the challenge. A young thief of challenge, who steals to return rather than to keep, Yanos was intrigued and finally had time to pursue the gem. The young Yanos was hated, likened, and respected as thieving genius for his age. Able to break through any defense and to present the flaws unseen, thieves learned from his exploits and officials hired him to test and strengthen their security. Now Yanos is off to test his skills against the Coral Spire.

A prepared and mentally adjusted Yanos strolls through the town taking detours along shops and and eateries. He finally arrives at the spire grounds and whistles in slight awe at the construct's height. Yanos hides behind foliage and scouts around for the first step of his plan. But that first step is thrown out of the window, as was a young maid in similar fashion: Out. Of. The. Window.

Yanos jumps up instinctively and sprints towards the young lady in shadow-colored, Victorian frills. He jumps as high as possible and catches the young lady in mid-air, then crashes to the ground, cushioning her fall. Yanos quickly comes to and checks on the damsel. Eyes open and streamed with tears she whispers for him to "steal her away" from the tower. Without a thought Yanos struggles and stands, then stealthily whisks away the short, black-haired beauty into the woods.

The two traveled far until they sheltered in a small, shallow cave. Over time the young lady came to be known as Letovah and her ordeal was a wanton wish to escape into the world from the routine workings of the Spiral that she had known for all her life. Admiring her story and will Yanos shares a plan of taking her with him until she can stand on her own within the world. Letovah is entertained by his plan and the two carry on their chat, learning more about each other. Their conversation came to an interrupted end with distant thunder and falling night.

Rain approaches and scatters through the forest, an uneasy cold brings makes Letovah shiver. The cave may keep the two dry, but slow and cold winds make their way inside. Yanos gives his cloak to shield her from the cold. The warmth of his cloak brings Letovah to a warm and smiling drowse. As she falls asleep Yanos rolls stones and bends branches to cover as much of the entrance. Covering the entrance with the best effort he settles down across from Letovah and sleeps away unfazed by the rain outside.

As the night went on the rain came down harder, and the wind blew colder. Yanos awakes to the noise caused by the storm, soon turning his attention to Letovah, who was surprisingly huddled by his shoulder. His heart skipped a beat, enamored by her beauty up close. Yanos caresses Letovah's face, the feeling of her soft skin at his finger raising the number of beats his heart could make. At that moment Letovah opened her eyes, the first thing the gazed on were Yanos's eyes.

From that point on it was not a young pair warming up together from the harsh elements. Their feelings growing and emotions rising, Letovah saw a thief on the surface and a hero inside. To Yanos he saw a beauty on the outside, but inside a damsel whose sprouting feelings of intimacy joined his. A beautiful young lady on the outside, but inside... the first treasure he would keep. And the last treasure he would steal for his own personal gain. At long last he closes in and meets Letovah's lips with his, stealing her first kiss.

Yanos pulls his newly claimed treasure from the warmth of his cloak on to his lap and softly kisses her again with cherishing care. Letovah holds onto his shoulders showing she accepts his passionate advances. She pulls him close away from the wall and slides her arms around his neck, silently whispering to him to "steal everything" from her. Letovah hopes that he knew she would welcome his other advances. Yanos knew what she meant and presented his understanding.

Sliding his hands from her knees, through her frills, and up to her thighs Yanos caresses around her hips and thighs bringing about a soft gasp and sigh from Letovah's sweet voice. Passions ignited further Yanos quickly and carefully rips the undergarment without Letovah's notice. Only when she felt the now ruined cloth being easily slipped from under her did she notice, and her heart paused for a moment in mystery. Yanos brings his hands and unzips his trousers to bring forth his "tool" and uses it for the first time in his life to steal another of Letovah's untouched treasure.

Yanos aligns himself with Letovah and helps her ease down on his tool. She slowly takes it in simultaneously feeling pain and pleasure. Although Yanos himself is feeling her latter he remains careful and guides Letovah's movement, leaving the speed to her discretion. Soon enough Letovah starts to moan almost uncontrollably, Yanos now knowing her pain has subsided. With nothing holding them back the lovers are in motion; Letovah grinding her box hard and fast on her lover's tool, and Yanos holding her steady while thrusting in and out of his lover's treasure box. The couple carried on in passionate flames until they lay tired in the light of the new day.

Weeks later...

The theft of the Coeus Gem is the talk of the town and the public are divided as to whether or not Yanos the Thief was the culprit. At the usual anything he stole would always be returned within a day or two and he would be in willing servitude equal to the amount of time he kept an item. Lorellia, Captain of the Guard, personally knew Yanos and his disruptive, but honorable ways as a thief. As threatening as she was to slam upstarts through wooden doors and furniture she was still reasonable and wondered about Yanos's suspicious behavior.

A knock at the door interrupts her thoughts; she commands an enter. Her questions were soon to be answered as Yanos and Letovah were escorted in. Smiling wildly, Lorellia stands to approach Yanos and greets him. By punching him through the doorway.

Now that all is stable the Captain of the Guard issued an official summon of the Coral Spire Administrators, the owner of the Coeus Gem known as Noblewoman Obligia, as well as members of the city council and press. All gathered to the City Guard Headquarters to understand the situation between the gem and Yanos. Everyone had gathered and after Lorellia finished the introductions of the summoned she called upon Yanos to explain the situation. As he stood and walked to the stand Lorellia announced that because of Yanos's work and reputation for the good of the city he would not be put on trial unless he was found to have intentionally stolen the gem for personal gain.

Lorellia then took her seat next to a worried Letovah. Yanos's explanation began with a theory starting with the Coeus Gem and the security measures taken to keep it safe. He intended to gather information first by visiting the Coral Spire until the situation turned for the most interesting when Letovah tripped in depression of staying in the Spire. Forfeiting his initial plans to steal the gem he instead devoted himself to helping Letovah. Lorellia quickly raised a brow in the blushing Letovah's direction.

Yanos then traveled with Letovah for a time until two things came into his attention. The first item was the news he was suspected in stealing the Coeus gem. The second was a faint glow in Letovah's sole in her shoe whenever she stepped on something wet. Yanos admitted to thinking he was seeing things and left Letovah's shoe alone, but inspected it after hearing news of his suspect thievery. Upon opening the sole he found that the gem was with them the entire time, and if even Letovah, a regular maid, never knew about it then he deduced that the gem was placed in secret compartments of the soles of uniform work shoes issued to the maids and moved from sole to sole by the administrators. That is how he discovered location of the gem would never be in one place, but sought to return it immediately.

As he ended his explanation to the now baffled and amazed audience Yanos turned to towards Noblewoman Obligia and followed his code to serve her in the same length as he had unknowingly kept the gem. The noblewoman stood and applauded Yanos. Lorellia followed suit, and shortly after all of the summoned began applauding him as well. Noblewoman Obligia then took the center of attention and announced that she would reward Yanos with Coeus Gem in part to his talents of investigation, his honesty despite being a professional thief, and for the entertainment that he had presented.

Yanos declined and loudly stated that the even though the events reversed he found a treasure greater than the Coeus Gem, and he wanted to keep it for himself. Eyes and ears turned to him for he was always known to return that which he stole and wondering what could be greater than the Coeus Gem. Yanos then pulled little black marbles from his pockets and threw them at the ground, exploding and filling the room with white smoke.

Lorrelia calls on the guards to open the windows and clear the smoke. The smoke lifted and the view clear, she searches around to find not only Yanos missing, but also Letovah had gone as well. In Letovah's chair lay neatly placed shoes. In one shoe was a small bottle of liquid, most likely water. The other shoe contained a small gem. Curiously she picked up the bottle and gem and stood in the center of the room. The summoned audience gaze upon Lorellia.

Lorellia opens and pours the bottle on the gem, and in turn the gem started glittering, then shined to a great deal that filled the whole room with light.

A distance away from the headquarters the thief and treasure sat together on a roof and admired the shining light that had a part in their love for each other.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • The Gem of Coeus

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds