• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Texting Gets... Real

Texting Gets... Real

I would like to enclose that this story is completely fictional. All fictional characters are over the age of 18, and nothing exploited any person/persons.

I heard the melodic ringtone chirp from my purse. My face grew pale wondering what his requests were for me now. I wasn't alone in the car. I was with my mother. What was I supposed to do? I felt her look over at me.

"Isabell?" she said. I turned and looked at her. "Are you going to get that?"

This was it. This was my life. I had fallen victim to my master a month ago. I was his slave. It was all very new to me and I learned every day, but it was also hard and scary at the same time. Knowing that he could text me while I am trapped in the car with my mom and tell me to do anything he wanted, knowing that I would have to obey, knowing that I might have to do something embarrassing, scary, or even illegal kept me alert and scared at all times. It was exhilarating.

I pulled my phone out of my purse and looked at the bright screen. I had a new message from Him. I turned my phone on vibrate and opened his text.

Are you preparing for tonight?

I was confused. What was happening tonight? My heart started to sink. Bzzzzt. A new message appeared.

See you later.

*****

This actually wasn't an abnormal text as for proof he requires pictures and videos. I never see him, but he always sees me.

I had gotten home later that evening, followed my nightly regime for getting ready for bed and sat there on the edge of my bed at 10:00 waiting for his commands. This was my nightly routine. Get ready for bed then when my parents think I'm lying in bed, I sit on my bed at 10:00 sharp like clockwork waiting for his word.

Bzzzzt. My phone lights up. I take a deep breath and look at it.

Deep throat your 8 inch.

Short, quick, and to the point. He was talking about my 8 inch dildo; it's the biggest one I own. I hate deep throating. I have had very terrible gag reflexes since I was a child and almost always throw up or come close to it. This was, however, one of the easier things he asks me to do. I started getting nervous wondering what he had in store for me that was so terrible that he had to start off with one of the easiest things.

I walked over to my stash of hidden toys and grabbed my dark brown 8 inch. I sat back down on my bed and got my camera ready to video. I started to put it in my mouth at a steady pace until it hit that spot where my throat clamped down and my eyes rolled back into my head. I gagged a few times and would pull it back out a little just to do it all over again. I knew he would like the sounds, but I also knew he would be disappointed (as always) with my deep throating abilities. I could never get more than about 4 inches in my mouth without gagging and/or throwing up.

I hit send and waited nervously for his response.

That wasn't awful.

I replied. Thankyou Sir. I got a message back almost immediately.

That wasn't a compliment.

My heart sank a little but I didn't worry about it much. I knew there'd be more where that came from.

Enough of that. You will need your anal beads and that dildo for this next part.

He gave me a minute to grab my beads before sending the instructions.

Simple enough. Put them where they belong and record every minute.

I did as I was told. This was like beginner stuff. I started to wonder why he was taking it easy on me or if he just had been doing the same things so often that I was actually getting better at them... maybe even good enough to please him.

I worked the thick dildo into my tight pussy. I let out a small moan after I had gotten it completely in. Now I was worried about this next part. Anal beads are fairly easy if you go slowly enough, but he didn't make me do much anal. Actually, the beads were the extent of how far I had gone for him. I slid the first smaller bead in easy, then as they got larger it started to get more difficult and hurt. I winced with every centimeter that I worked into my unused ass, and by the time I had gotten it all the way inside, my pussy had pushed out the dildo. I slid it back in again and reached for my phone to send him the video. I knew better than to take anything out. So I sat there feeling full waiting for him, he didn't waste much time though.

Leave the dildo and take the beads out.

I sent him a couple pictures, feeling relieved and a little better.

Now put them back in.

I sighed, closed my eyes, and did as I was told. "Yes Sir," I responded.

I send him another picture. Now leave them in, remove your dildo and go and get your 5 inch. I did as I was told, videoing me removing the long thick dildo and walking over to my stash where my skinny pink 5 inch dildo resided. I went back to the bed, sat down, as sent him another video.

Good girl. Now remove your anal beads and replace them with the 5 inch.

It was dark in my room but I was sure my face turned slightly pale. I had never had anything in there before beside beads. I sent his a message eerily.

Sir, I don't know that I can do this. Or want to for that matter.

He shot back in a heartbeat. Are you disobeying me?

I was getting really nervous now. No Sir... I just don't think I am ready for that. Is there something else I can do for you instead?

I suppose... How about you knock this little act the fuck off and do what I tell you? And now since you test me you can use the 8 inch instead of the 5.

Sir? I responded wide-eyed.

That is your punishment slut. Now do as you're told or I will post all of those lovely videos and pictures you have sent me with your face in it on every porn site I know and on every social media where your friends can see the dirty slut you really are.

I started crying but knew he cared nothing about tears. Yes Sir.

I set up my phone for video and grabbed my 8 inch with shaking hands. A million voices in my head were telling me that I couldn't do this and I won't be able to and to just cut off the relationship. Normally there are safe words in relationships like these but he had made it clear a few weeks prior that he wasn't messing around and he didn't care what I thought.

I lay down on my bed and took a deep breath. I reached my hand around with some lotion and rubbed lotion around my tight little rosebud. I sucked in a deep breath as I pushed one finger past my tight sphincter muscle as far as I could. It felt so weird that something was in there that shouldn't have been. I held my finger there and then started moving it out and back in. I did that for a while before trying to add another finger, but it was too much and I couldn't do it. I started to cry again and sat up to message Him again and try and get out of it, but as I reached for my phone it started to ring.

I sniffled a hello and then waited for a response. "Hello? Is somebody there?"

"You useless, disobedient slut. I think you underestimate me."

"Sir?"

"Oh I know you all too well you dirty whore... you can't handle it can you?"

I started crying into the phone. "Oh Sir. I am so sorry. I just can't do it."

"Oh yes you can." He said unnervingly calm, "And you will." He hung up leaving me there sobbing and confused. What did he mean by that? I really can't do this.

*****

I waited for a text from him or another call or something but minutes passed, then almost an hour. I decided I wasn't waiting up for his word when I wouldn't be able to do what he asked anyways. I curled up in bed facing the wall hoping that maybe he decided to leave me alone. I should have known better though.

It was about 3 in the morning and I woke up with a jolt to a sound at my door. I figured it was my little brother or something so I lay back down and waited for his entrance. The door creaked open and I looked over. Some one way taller and larger and older than my little brother walked right into my room and shut the door behind them.

I was a little nervous. "Dad? What do you need?"

He didn't say anything. He walked right over to me as if he hadn't heard me and shoved a gag into my mouth as I started to ask again. I knew then that it was Him. I tried to say "Sir?" but it was just muffled nonsense. It was dark in my room except for shadows and outlines but I could have sworn I could feel him smile.

He looked down on me and wasted no time in removing my covers and clothing. Out of instinct I tried to push him off and cover myself, but I should have known better and landed myself with a smack across the face. I held my hands to my face while he flipped me over hastily. I wondered what he was going to do, though obviously I had some ideas.

He removed the gag only after asking if I would keep quiet. I nodded and he proceeded.

"I want to hear you." He said.

He pulled me up on my knees and turned me around so we were doggy style and started unbuttoning his pants. His cock sprang free and rubbed up against me, making me jump. He put his cock against my stomach and pulled my ass closer to him by my hips. He started grinding up against me. I let out a little whimper.

He grabbed his cock and rubbed it against my slit that was growing more and more wet with every move. I started moving with him. He didn't even give me warning before taking his cock and shoving it deep into my wet pussy. I moaned loudly and then covered my mouth remembering that there were other people in the house. He felt huge inside me but I didn't really get to see him so I didn't know how big he actually was or if he was all the way in. He bottomed out inside of me after constant thrusts and I assumed that he had all of himself inside me. He grabbed onto my hips and started fucking me with no mercy. He didn't ease into it or even give me time to adjust before he started shoving his body very painfully and forcefully against mine, driving his cock into me until it slammed into my cervix causing it to stop. I put my face in a pillow to keep my ever growing moans to a lower volume.

He started fucking me faster and harder and then moved his right hand and grabbed my hair pulling my head back towards him with my body to meet his thrusts. I tried to do that so he would let go of my hair, which he did, but then his fingers traveled roughly and quickly (with a few slaps and smacks on my ass) to my tight little hole that I thought he had forgotten about. He spit on my ass and moved his saliva around with his fingers before shoving one in my tight puckering hole while still pounding my pussy. I moaned loudly and started biting my lip. My bed was shaking, and while I was taking care not to awaken my family with my own sounds, I thought for sure my bed creaking and hitting against the wall would.

I found his attention leaving my pleasured pussy to my sore ass. He started to try and work more fingers in but every time I would scream into my pillows and try and push him off of me. He started to get frustrated at my hands pushing him away from me. He took my wrists with one of his hands and shoved two fingers in my ass. I screamed and tried to free my hands but it was no use. Eventually he got up to three fingers and then removed them. I was so thankful.

However, that did not last long. He slid his dick out of my sopping pussy and replaced it with his fingers. 4 to be exact... at least I think. I felt stuffed and was excited for his hands to work a little magic, until I felt him pushing the tip of his cock against my ass. I tensed up and immediately started shaking my head begging him not to. I knew that monster wouldn't fit inside me without tearing me apart. I started to cry and plead and beg, but he didn't give two shits about what I wanted.

He pushed steadily against my ass stretching it open with an immense amount of pain. I buried my head in my pillows sobbing. The pain was so incredible that I started to get woozy and thought I might pass out. The entire head of his cock intruded in my ass pass the ring muscle right inside with a pop. He kept pushing though giving me no time to adjust no matter how hard I begged. He must have been getting frustrated again with how long it was taking for him to fill my ass, because then he thrust so hard up into me that I thought he had split me in two. I screamed with all the air in my lungs and with every scream, whimper, groan, moan, cry, he thrust into me harder and faster. I was starting to black out when I felt his balls slap against my pussy. He must have known that I was about to pass out because he pulled almost completely out and started fingering me slowly. After I started to feel steadier then he started fingering me faster and then would shove his cock all the way back into my retightening ass. This process went on for a while until I could keep him in me, with great pain I might add, without passing out.

*****

At that point though I just laid there like a limp doll with no strength or ambition to try and participate. I was wiped out. I could feel every ridge and vein in his cock every time he would push it inside and pull it out. I could tell he was about to cum because his cock started to tighten up, but not before he started rubbing my clit back and forth like a madman. I didn't think I even had enough energy to cum or be turned on, but once again I was wrong. His quick and spot-on fingers had me building up to something big in no time. The first wave hit and with every spasm I clamped my ass down on his cock, causing me to scream and moan at the same time. He loved every minute. He kept moving his cock in and out of my ass while it milked his cock dry. He grunted and thrust into me for one of the last times and shot what felt like a ginormous load of jism inside of me. It felt so hot it almost stung. I moaned as he pushed into me and collapsed on top of me. We laid there for a while before he drug himself out of me and got dressed. I was so sore and was still crying so hard that I couldn't even be mad at him. I was just so sad that I was so sore and in that much pain. I think I was in a state of shock because I don't remember him leaving very well either... but I was kind of okay with that, because we never spoke again.

Written and edited by the same person, who is publishing it on this account. This is the original story.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Texting Gets... Real

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds