• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • BBC Worship Ch. 02

BBC Worship Ch. 02

I watched my wife take her Fuck-bliss with him, Jerome. His muscles bulging, body sweaty, he fucked into the love of my life. She had a wet, horny little cunt for him. Not for me. I wasn't even half the man that Jerome was. Not in any way, shape or form could I compare to Him. Not in my wildest dreams. Jerome was a Black Alpha, and as such, he had breeding rights on my wife. I'm glad they date and have a very romantic relationship.

On our wedding night, she fucked him. He was our best man. On our anniversary, we hoped, he would knock her up. We trusted him. As I watched him plow in between her ass cheeks, thrusting a solid emotion of love making into my wife's pussy, with Diane kissing and squirming on him, my little white Beta dick twitched and began to get hard. That's how I knew that this was meant to be. They were dating a lot; I think Diane is falling in love with Jerome.

That's how it should be. He is so much stronger and more masculine than I am, and he is smarter too. He deserves her. It's his right to breed my wife. I love her, of course. That's why I want the best for her, the best love making, fucking, the best Fuck-bliss and... hell, yes, the best breeding. She deserves the best - not me. The Universal Alpha, African Phallus is the totem we worship these days. And I feel so completed with Jerome's Nigger Dick lodged lovingly and deep inside our marriage, her fertile Love-cunt and our life.

Her pink was sopping wet for him. He had such a Beautiful Big Black Cock. It was an honor to give my wife's womb over to his seed. My rigid little dicklette saluted his superior masculinity and strong Black Throb-cock. My whole body vibrated and I wanted my Fuck-bliss with him desperately.

He knew that I would do anything he said, but when he came in the front door that day, he didn't have to say a word. He knew Diane was out of town, and he sat right down on the sofa after pulling down his pants and boxers. I stopped what I was doing and went over to him smiling, trembling with desire. I knelt before him and took his cock between my lips and into my hands; I was in paradise. I loved him.

It turned me on so much to think that he was here with his BBC in my mouth because he knew I would willingly take my wife's place for him by doing what she normally did with him, as in getting him off, letting him cum in me. I loved the challenge his Alpha Masculinity presented to my gag reflex and my throat knew instinctively that I was being used by a Real man who had natural rights over me; I took his Throb-cock and was proud of it. He gave me my Fuck-bliss right there, by pushing his whole cock down my Face-cunt, into my Love-throat. I had some kind of psycho-somatic, whole body orgasm. I buzzed and throbbed as he fucked his bliss into my face. Fuck, everything felt just right, fucking perfect; I began bobbing my face up and down his God-cock. Giving Jerome all of my praise and glory turned me on so much, I knew he was a true Black-God. He would Forever-fuck me in that magnificent instant, his Fuck-tool thrusting through my snotty Throat-soul, my throat-snot thick and flowing around my love-locked lips.

Eventually he brutally throat-fucked me, roughly, so that I couldn't breathe I was so full of Nigger Dick. He began pumping seed into me, gagging my throat with hands held tight around the back of my head, strong Black hands, strong Black hips thrusting against his hands, my head in the middle, getting fucked as more and more Black God-juice poured into my eagerly spasming, swallowing and gagging, twitching Love-throat Fucked-face. God, I had has Fuck-bliss in my belly now and knew I would sleep soundly tonight, well satisfied, made love to.

The next day I got a text message from Diane. She would be flying home and arriving at the airport that afternoon and I was supposed to pick her up. Change of plans. Jerome was picking her up at the airport, and I would collect her from him at his house on Sunday, two days later. I had missed Diane a lot, but I knew she needed to get her mind and pussy fucked by Jerome, she needed her Fuck-bliss from him, and I was glad that he was there for her. I understood all too well that his commanding presence was her priority, his Black Seed was her need. She loved to pleasure him and wanted to make sure that he was well satisfied by her tiny, wet cunt. Her mouth, her heart, her ass, her womb - all belonged to Jerome, not me. I smiled contentedly when she sent me a photo of them together at the airport. They were kissing. I knew she was in good hands and safe.

Jerome answered the door when I arrived at his home to pick her up. He was in a bath robe only. He smirked at me and shook hands with me, practically breaking my limp hand and wrist with the force of a Real male's strong, muscular grip. I knew he was showing me who was Boss. My wife got up off the couch when she saw it was me. She was naked except for a sheer negligee, from shoulders to just above the bottom crease of her ass... Her wet pussy hair was visible, and her phat ass jiggled as she tip toed to kiss, not me, but Jerome in front of me, as if in her own way to also show me who the new Boss was. She was his, and very happy that way. She was showing off.

"So, faggot..." he began and then stopped as they both burst out laughing at me - I was embarrassed and my face turned bright tomato red. She looked so beautiful as she laughed at me, having so much fun belittling me by calling me a "gay cuck-boy, Sissy white fag." God I loved my wife. My wife would soon be making love to that Nigger Man again, taking her Fuck-bliss with him as I watched her receive a supreme injection of Love-juice and Baby-batter into her horny Wet-cunt and Slut-womb. Its the job of every Slut to give glory to BBC, and that includes my wife and I. Jerome is superior over me and I worship his throbbing Fuck-meat because He satisfies my Jewish wife's hairy cunt and her Cunt-hunger for Love-cock.

ONLY a Black Alpha, a REAL man, can get into an ass like Diane's and satisfy that bitch's carnal desire and spiritual need for Nigger Cum. I love, love, love to drink his potent essence from her pussy.

She was kissing this man and she was going to have his baby. Thats when it all become too real for me. I mean, she's making out with this muscular Black man in front of me... passionately... and with our mutual understanding that he would cum inside her as many times as it took to get her pregnant. My wife would be growing another man's baby inside her.

Their lips locked, enclosing their tongues, joined. I cried a little bit. A tear ran down my cheek, her legs wrapping around his thrusting ass, his dick in her. Her eyes were closed, her body purring; she didn't see it. He pumped Fuck-bliss and Dick-jism into her, every muscle straining. She screamed: "Aghhhhh!! Fuck seed into fuck cunt knock up, I WANT YOUR BABY!! FUCK THAT CUM INTO ME!!" She was incoherent until her orgasm ripped through her mind simultaneously as his ejaculate ripped through her body and soul, from the depths of her cunt, concentrating her thoughts upon her deepest desires, cumming, loving, thinking about the future they would share together.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • BBC Worship Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds