• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Black Cuckolding in Barrhaven

Black Cuckolding in Barrhaven

Sliding my thick White cock into Samantha MacLeod's tight asshole, I gave the curvy Jamaican woman's big Black butt a firm slap. I love big Black butts and I cannot lie. All this while her husband Ray MacLeod, a tall and burly, forty-something Black man, sat on a nearby couch, watching us intently. What kind of man likes to watch his wife get fucked by other men right in front of him? A cuckold, ladies and gentlemen. Cuckolds are found in all races, income brackets and religions. Let no one tell you otherwise.

Ladies and gentlemen, my name is Steve Fraser and I am a professional Bull. I get paid by other men to fuck their wives in front of them. The MacLeods are my first Black cuckold couple, but I swear they will not be the last. I met Ray MacLeod and his wife Samantha Jean-MacLeod while walking around the Saint Laurent Mall in the east end of Ottawa. I saw this well-dressed, lovely Black couple being followed around a store by a racist clerk, and called said clerk out on her bullshit. The couple invited me out to dinner, we liked each other, and the rest, as they say, is history.

Tall and slim, with alabaster skin, green eyes and reddish brown hair, I am friendly and easygoing, and as nonthreatening as they come. I studied computer science at the University of Ottawa, and it's where I developed a fondness for women from the other side of the world. Places like China, Nigeria, Palestine, Sudan, and the like. Women of color are gorgeous. Typically, in the cuckold lifestyle, it's mostly White couples that I deal with. I've dealt with a few Chinese couples and one Hindu couple, but that's about it.

The Hindu couple I hooked up with was the most fun I've had in a long time. The wife, Richa Singh, was a hot little number. Five-foot-nine, with dark bronze skin, long Black hair and light brown eyes, Richa was simply enchanting. Educated at the University of Toronto, Richa now works as a budding architect. Her husband Sandeep Singh is tall, slim, with light bronze skin, Black hair and a thick mustache. Dude studied at the University of Ottawa and works as a civil engineer. We met online, and talked over the phone for weeks before agreeing to meet in person. After a while, I gained Richa and Sandeep Singh's trust, and they invited me to their house in Barrhaven for some fun.

The Singh couple was absolutely delightful, folks. I had a great time bending over the sexy Hindu housewife and sliding my big White dick into her cunt while her husband Sandeep watched. Richa turned out to be a real screamer. I fucked her really hard, and then, with her husband Sandeep's expressed permission, I came all over her tits. Sandeep then proceeded to lick the cum from Richa's tits like a good cuckold should.

Yeah, I had a lot of fun with Sandeep and Richa Singh. I haven't seen them in a while, but left things on good terms with them. I am a professional bull, ladies and gentlemen. I am polite, respectful, and friendly. No disrespect. No discomfort. No bullshit. I know what I am doing. That's why I come so highly recommended. I am happy to see more couples from diverse backgrounds are entering the cuckold lifestyle. Banging White men's placid and dull White wives bores the hell out of me, and I say this as a White male. Women of color are so much more fun!

Samantha MacLeod screamed as I pumped my White dick into her asshole. The busty, big-bottomed Jamaican mama made her ass jiggle as I fucked her. How cool is that? I love fucking big-booty women up the ass, and I am not the only man with such a predilection. Ray, the burly and handsome Black gentleman sat nearby, stroking his big Black dick while I fucked his sexy Black wife up the ass. I always dreamed of meeting a Black cuckold couple. I knew they had to be out there. Given how conservative a lot of Black folks are when it comes to sexuality, I can understand why they might keep their fetishes to themselves.

A lot of people have old-fashioned views of human sexuality, even today, and this is sad. My buddy Joseph LeRoi, a tall and handsome young Haitian guy I knew at the University of Ottawa, was bisexual and hid it from his conservative Haitian family. I met Joseph through my friend Gladys Tremblay, a French Canadian lady I knew from the student services department. Gladys, tall, blonde-haired and blue-eyed, has a thing for the brothers. Her family wasn't okay with it but I encouraged Gladys to follow her heart.

A lot of White guys have a problem when they see a White woman with a Black man. I am not like that. I supported Joseph and Gladys while they were going out. Unfortunately, Gladys couldn't handle Joseph's bisexuality anymore than his uptight Haitian family could, so they split. I felt bad for Joseph since gay marriage had become legal across Canada while I was still in university. You'd think a bisexual man would be free to live his life without fear of persecution or rejection since he lives in a liberal country where gay marriage is legal nationwide. Unfortunately, Joseph had no such luck.

The way I see it, people of all colors and sexual orientations have the right to live their lives the way they want. I am pretty liberal that way. That's just how I feel about my fellow human beings, folks. Last time I checked up on my Haitian buddy Joseph, he was living in Alberta with some guy he met after graduating from the University of Ottawa. Good for him, I guess. As for Gladys, I helped her get over Joseph in my own unique way, ladies and gentlemen.

Gladys Tremblay might seem like a prim and proper French Canadian lady and a university scholar but underneath it all, she's a wild slut. A lot of White males on the University of Ottawa campus were turned off when Gladys started dating Joseph, a fine-looking Haitian guy. When Gladys split with Joseph, the local White guys shunned her because they're racist idiots. Me? I am not like that at all. I enjoy fucking White women who've been with Black men and Arab men and Indian men. I don't discriminate. Pussy is pussy. I visited Gladys to check up on her, and we had some fun together.

One thing led to another, and next thing I knew, Gladys and I were doing it. I put the foxy French Canadian mama on her knees and made her suck my thick White cock. When I came, Gladys sucked every last drop of my cum. Afterwards, I put Gladys on all fours, gave her big White booty a good spanking and then thrust my big dick into her cunt. I made Gladys scream as I fucked her. Afterwards, Gladys thanked me for a wonderful time and I left. All is well that ends well.

Anyhow, back to the present, folks. I winked at Ray and flipped Samantha on her back, raising her thick dark brown legs in the air. I like to look into a woman's eyes while fucking her up the ass. Samantha smiled wickedly at me and I pinched her big tits, then thrust two fingers into her wet pussy before sliding my thick White cock right back into her asshole. Samantha squealed and I laughed, loving the sounds that she made. I continued fucking Samantha until I came, flooding the Jamaican woman's asshole with my cum. Samantha squealed like a woman possessed, and it was music to my ears.

While Samantha lay there, recovering, I noticed that her husband Ray, the big handsome Black stud, was looking at me funny. Dude kept checking out my dick. Well, as I am a sexually flexible, positively liberal, non-racist and non-sexist White male who respects all races, genders and orientations, I walked up to Ray and we had some gentlemanly fun while his stunned wife Samantha watched us. Ray and I kissed and then we stroked each other's cocks. It's fun to be a bisexual man, folks!

My love for people of color knows no limits, folks. Lots of White males who sleep with Black women also hate Black men. Me? I don't hate Black men. I find them sexy. If Black male celebrities like Ray J. and Kanye West were at least bisexual I'd be all over them. I could do a threesome with them and Kim Kardashian, or even fuck her while they watch. I don't care. To me, Black is beautiful, in both male and female form. I do not discriminate.

That's why I got on my knees and sucked Ray's big Black dick. Ray sighed happily as I sucked his big Black cock, and then when he came, I drank his tasty cum. Afterwards, I bent Ray over and the big Black guy found out what his wife Samantha must have felt when I fucked her ass with my big White cock. Samantha looked stunned by what she saw, but I could tell the Jamaican mama was also turned on. I winked at Samantha as I worked my big White cock into her burly Black husband Ray's tight asshole.

Gripping Ray's hips, I pumped my big White dick into his ass. The burly Black dude screamed even louder than his wife Samantha had when I fucked her up the ass. How cool is that? I love fucking Black guys up the ass, when I get the chance. A lot of them have issues with gayness and bisexuality and that's a damn shame. I'm not one of those fruitcakes who would go around telling people about the Black men I've slept with. I stick my dick into women and men of all colors, but I am always discrete. I am a professional bull, after all.

In the end, Ray MacLeod's ass proved even sweeter and tighter than his wife Samantha's had been. I came, and pulled out of Ray's ass. Samantha looked at us lustfully and then joined the action. I smiled as Samantha grabbed my big White dick and stroked it while sucking her husband Ray's big Black dick. I winked at her, and then kissed Ray on the mouth. Seriously, I envy this big, handsome Jamaican brother. I wish I had a kinky wife like Samantha, but I don't believe in settling down.

After this fun experience, Ray and Samantha MacLeod thanked me for my services and I left. There you have it, ladies and gentlemen. I am Steve Fraser, a tall, handsome young gentleman living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. I'm university-educated, friendly, flexible and easygoing. If you want me to fuck your wife in front of you, or fuck you in front of your wife, I am available to do that anytime and anywhere. I love threesomes. I do not discriminate based on skin color or gender. I am STD free and get tested regularly. What are you waiting for? Call me!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Black Cuckolding in Barrhaven

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds