• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Rough Night Out

A Rough Night Out

123

It had been a really shitty week at work; she had missed the retirement party for a long-time friend because she had to work late, again, and awoke this morning to find the weather had gone to hell, so would be stuck in the house most of the day. As evening approached, she decided to go check out the new 40+ club that had opened, just to see what the place looked like and to find out if they made a decent Stoli Accomplice, something she had seen in Cosmo that looked good. Yeah, and to check out the men who might show up, knowing that they were going to be older guys there, NOT the 25-30 year old studdlies that go to the other clubs.

"Let's face it.", she said to herself "You aren't forty anymore, but you ain't dead and you still love watching men put on the shows that they do, even though THEY think we aren't paying any attention to them, and, when the opportunity presents itself, to let one of them get you naked and fuck your brains out. Oh, but you do LOVE a high, tight ass and a stiff dick."

Katie showered, put on a pair of white lace panties, a very frilly white lace bra that strained to hold up her D+ breasts, slid on black thigh-high nylons, a gorgeous new white silk blouse and her favorite black leather skirt. It hit her at mid-thigh, so she could cross her legs without feeling like she was flashing the world, and it made the men wonder just what she was wearing underneath. She dabbed a touch of Obsession behind each ear and just a smidgen between her boobs and then grabbed a couple of Trojans out of the nightstand, just in case she got lucky, but he "forgot his" and stuck them in her purse. Men are such liars. They hate to wear condoms, so they always conveniently "Forgot them.", and even though she was well beyond getting pregnant, she was NOT beyond getting an STD, no one is. No man that she wasn't in a long-term relationship with was ever going to fuck her bareback.

She decided that she would wear her four inch heels, because the six inch ones hurt her back too much. She slid into them, pulled the strap over her heel, checked her look, touched up her flaming red hair and decided that, yeah, she could lose a little weight 5'8" and 165 was a little heavy maybe, but some men like women who were "thick" as they say today. Satisfied that she was ready to go, she headed down stairs and out the door to her car.

The weather had let up just enough that she didn't get soaked on the way to her Beamer and the drive really wasn't bad. The rain waited until she got inside before it started up again, which was nice, and when she got to the club, it was busy, but not packed. She paid her door charge, who knew it was "Guys Night", and headed in to find a live Jazz band, The Chi-Town Knights, jamming pretty good.

She found a nice spot at a corner of the bar and discovered that the seats were actually very comfortable. Someone has actually put some thought into the intended clientele, as the bar stools were nicely padded with footrests, the music was not too loud, there are no strobe lights flashing and the servers were the same age as the people who had come to party. No little girls looking for sugar daddies, no muscle boys hoping to find a free ride with some wealthy widow, just 40+ year old people dealing with each other. Yes, this place could be fun.

She ordered a Stoli Accomplice, which turned out to be every bit as good as it sounded in Cosmo, and went through it fairly quickly. After having a bite to eat, she had some excellent gyoza, or fired dumplings and a half-order of teriyaki chicken with a glass of water, and then ordered a second Stoli, so that she could begin observing her surroundings without the nagging hunger from not having eaten since lunchtime. Having just a little libation in her, just to take the edge off didn't hurt either she thought.

She saw several interesting women, including one who looked very out of place in her micro-mini skirt, 6 inch heels and crop top that showed far too much sun tanned stomach. She was undoubtedly a hottie when she was younger, but a 60 something should not dress like a 40 something, she thought. Dress your age, act young, but dress appropriately for your age. That is what her mother had always told her, and that advice had always served her well. Maybe if she had listened to her mother a little more, she could have saved herself a bad marriage, but that thought was quickly put out of her mind. She was here to have fun tonight, not dredge up old assholes.

Katie had been there two hours and had talked to a couple of guys, even danced with one or two, one of whom had bought her a couple of drinks, but he was way too obvious and far too pushy. He even tried to cop a feel after he paid for the second drink, but she shut him down and he got pissy and moved on to what he hoped would be easier pickings. After the grouper, two men in very nice suits asked her to join them at their booth, up in the Reserved Section. They both seemed to be quite nice, so she saw no problem with joining them, especially when they told her they had another lady friend who was supposed to join them shortly.

They immediately ordered her another drink and one of them asked her to dance, and when that dance ended, the other man stepped in. She danced with them, even though she did not feel like she was good at it. Neither of them made any attempt to hide the fact that they could not take their eyes off of her breasts as they bounced and swayed with the rhythm of the music. Her white silk blouse, which had been tucked into the waist of her black skirt when she started dancing, slowly worked its way out of the constraining waistband, and hung loosely, as she ran her hands from the swell of her hips, up her waist, brushed the sides of her bouncing breasts, causing her nipples to stick out, tousled her hair, and then raised them into the air, to let them dance above her head for several seconds before lowering them down and placing them on her hips again. All the time, she never took her eyes off of whichever of the two she was dancing with and her partner for the dance had to feel like she was going to fuck him right there on the dance floor.

Someone sent her a drink after one of her return trips from the dance floor and the server pointed him out for her. He raised his glass in a toast and she smiled, raised her glass in a return toast, took a sip and then, ever so slowly, without once breaking eye contact, ran the tip of her tongue around both lips and winked at me. He felt his heart flutter, and found himself wanting to hold her, smell the scent of her sweat mixed with her perfume on her blouse, and most of all, wanting to taste those soft, slightly plump lips and explore her mouth with his tongue as hers explored his. The two suits with her looked over at the interloper, but, because of his size and the fact that he was with three other very large men, elected not to challenge him. Instead, one of them positioned himself so that he blocked her field of vision and she leaned over, gave him one last smile, and was was soon lost in conversation with her previous admirers.

The Knights finished their set and left the stage to mingle with the ladies who flocked to them, and a DJ came on to play for a while. He had a nice mix of 70s, 80s, and early 90s stuff , The Pretenders, Madonna, Aerosmith, you know the sounds, but also some Berry White, Commodores and Lionel Richie, too. Katie liked Berry White a lot, but then, what was not to like. The Man could sing and his music definitely could get her feet moving.

During one song, one of the suits sitting with her took her hand and led her out to the floor again and they moved pretty nicely together. He spun her so that her back was to him, and pulled her close so that her ass was rubbing his crotch and she moved the thing like a pro. As she spun back out away from him, the fingers of his right hand softly brushed against the side of her left breast, which elicited a small smile, but a definite finger wave of "NO" from her as she moved back just far enough as to be out of his reach to prove her point as to exactly who was in charge.

Before she could get off the floor, suit number two was there and led her back to the middle of the dance floor and they danced to Chain Gang, by The Pretenders. Katie did her best to have a good time, but by the time the music stopped, she was drenched in sweat and her blouse was sticking to her and nearly see-thru. Her flimsy, white lace bra was now only good for holding her breasts up, as, like most white garments; it had become transparent from being so wet. They walked past a table of several men who were blatant as they stared at her swaying tits, and they got a brief glimpse of rock hard nipples sticking out as well as the scent of perfume. Katie flagged down the server, who soon arrived with a large glass of ice water, with a lemon wedge floating in it, which she downed fairly quickly, and then sipped at her cocktail some more as she tried to cool down a bit. She tugged at her collar to pull the drenched fabric away from her skin and tried to flap it to create some air movement across her skin, but all she succeeded in doing was causing it to unbutton do just below the bra, and give her two hosts a very nice view of the swell of her breasts as they strained against the lace cups holding them up and slightly against her chest.

After maybe five minutes, suit one said something to her and she downed the remainder of her drink, ordered another one from a passing server, and headed back to the dance floor. She was now obviously intoxicated, but not falling down drunk. She could handle her booze, had paced herself, and was just buzzed enough to really be having fun dancing and flirting. Some of the other men in the Club, who had not been having the best of luck with the ladies, envied the two suits, and wondered which one of them was going to take her home, or at least take her out to the parking lot, and fuck her senseless, and as it turned out, they didn't have long to wait for their answer.

When the server brought the drinks to their table, there were three water glasses and only the one drink for the Katie. Suit two took something out of his pocket and held it beneath the table as he fumbled with it. He looked around, kind of like a guy in a cheap spy movie, and then slowly moved his hand over the cocktail that sat waiting for Katie to come back and drink it. By now, two or three more songs had played and the Knights were getting ready to start up again. Suit one brought her back from the dance floor and this time, her blouse was plastered to her like she had been in a wet tee shirt contest.

She was laughing and talking with him and lightly touching his shoulder as they sat down, and the first thing she did was down her glass of water and then take a very deep drink of her drink. The men watched, fascinated, by how she moved, the way her lips formed to the rim of the glass each time she sipped from it and then how the tip of her tongue ran, gently across her upper lip after each sip, searching for any of vodka that still lingered there. The two men exchanged smiles and nodded to one another, as she got up to go to the ladies room again.

At this point, a couple men, who had actually seen the suit drop the drugs into her drink, wondered what they should do. Should they go tell her she had been ruffied? Should they keep their mouths shut and avoid a possible ass whipping? Or should they just stand back and watch to see what happened, hoping someone else might intervene, or maybe, they might follow them and give them the option of letting them join in the fun, or getting turned in? As it turned out, no one spoke up. One just went home to watch a porn movie and jerk off, another went looking for a sure thing down on Main Street, and two just sat back to watch.

When Katie came back from the restroom, she was a little glassy eyed, but seemed to be very in tune with the music. The Knights played a slow song, at the request of the suits, one of whom had dropped a fifty dollar bill in their tip can, and they both took her by a hand and led her to a fairly vacant dance floor. Suit one pulled her in close and put her hands around his neck then slid his hands down her sweaty back and onto her ass. This time, she made no move to push his hands away as they swayed to the music. Suit two came up behind her and rested his hands on her shoulders for a few moments as he ground his crotch into her plump ass, much to number one's dismay, as he was forced to move his hands to the sides of her hips or look like he was rubbing his friends cock. After a minute or so of the three of them dancing like that, Katie moaned softly and turned her head to the side and rested it on number one's chest.

When that happened, number two leaned into her back a bit, slid his hands down off her shoulders to her armpits, and pushed them gently in between the two who were face-to-face, so that he could cup Katie's breasts through her soggy blouse and bra. Again, there was no attempt to stop the actions of either man and number two massaged her tits and pinched her nipples as his partner moved just enough to let him have the access he needed to do what he wanted. Katie was moaning louder now as the two men had their way with her on the dance floor, while a crowd of men watched and hoped for some skin to be shown, but finally the song ended and Katie looked up at the man in front of her and said that she thought she should be leaving and asked him to call her a cab, as she was in no condition to drive.

As the trio separated, the crowd of men who had been watching did get a brief glimpse of D tit, as number two had managed to get her right breast free of her blouse and bra and it was exposed to all who wanted to look, and many did. There were several flashes from cell phones before a server stepped in and rearranged her clothing for her and then helped her gather her purse and head for the door. But the two men who had been paying her such attention all night were also at the door, and sense both were sober, offered to drive her home, if she liked, and safe her the thirty dollar cab ride.

Katie's mind was now very foggy as the x that had been dropped into her drink began to hit her harder, but she allowed as to how she thought it would be okay to take them up on their offer of ride home. Suit one made a call on his cell, and a few minutes late a Ford Expedition Limo pulled up at the club. The driver got out, addressed both suits as he opened the door, and number one climbed inside to help Katie in. Number two offered his assistance from outside and then he climbed in behind her as the driver shut the door and returned to his station in the cab, fired up the engine, and headed out of the parking lot.

Katie was admiring the interior of the limo, but commented that it was a little chilly. Number two suggested that it was because her blouse was so wet from her sweating, and suggested she take it off. To her drug clouded mind, that was a reasonable suggestion and she fumbled with the few remaining buttons until they were all undone and she slid the soaked silk off of her arms. This left her with just the equally wet lace bra on, and upon noticing that she had Goosebumps, number one suggested that she take it off as well. He was sure he had a tee-shirt in the cab that she could have, and it would be terrible if she ended up sick.

Again, the suggestion made perfect sense and Katie reached behind her to unhook the two clasps that held her bra closed. Because the drugs were really beginning to hit her, along with the last two drinks, which number two had ordered as doubles, she was fumbling with the hooks, so asked number two if he would help her get them undone. He smiled and said yes, not realizing that meant she would turn her back to him, giving number one a clear shot of her tits when the bra fell free of them. He unhooked the clasps and slid the straps down her damp shoulders, as number one leaned forward and hooked a finger into the space between the cups and pulled the bra away from her heavy breasts. They dropped down onto her chest and number two reconciled himself to not seeing them first, by running his hands up her stomach, cupping each heavy breast in his hands, and lifting and squeezing them. As he squeezed her tits and rolled her inch long nipples between his thumb and forefinger, Katie's head dropped back on his shoulder and she whimpered and moaned even louder than she had when they were dancing.

"Let's get you out of that wet skirt too", Suit One said to her as he dropped to his knees in front of her, undid the side zipper, and tugged it over her hips and down her thighs and calves. He had managed to hook the waistband of her panties also, and they came along with the skirt, leaving the drugged/drunk redheaded plump woman completely nude in the back of the limo with the two men who had paid for the majority of her drinks and then put the drugs into her last one.

Within minutes, both of the men were completely naked as well, each sporting a sizable erection and preparing the limo for the entertainment they had in store for themselves for the rest of the night.

The driver had circled the block, pulled back into the parking lot and found a spot at the very back, away from any street lights he had engaged the anti-sway mechanism that was installed in this custom built limo, and had the closed circuit cameras engaged, so that he could watch all the action and, when the boss allowed, step back in for a quickie. He had a great job, and he was loyal to a fault to his boss. He could see them positioning the restraints and moving the redhead into them, and she was soon positioned on her back with her head slightly raised, her hands strapped down to her sides, her hips supported by a leather sex swing and her feet in what looked like stirrups from a doctor's office. She also had a very heavy blindfold on, just in case the drugs wore off too quickly. In the position she was in, her mouth, ass, pussy and tits were fully accessible for whatever the two men in the back with her decided they wanted to do.

After a brief discussion, both decided that they would fuck what they ate, but would not eat what they fucked, so they flipped a coin to see who got to go down on her first and, being the winner, suit two, or rather, dick two, moved in between her wide spread legs, leaned down, spread her plump pussy lips and inhaled the aroma of her wet cunt. He let his tongue explore her from her ass to her clit, causing her to moan and groan with each new lick, nibble or bite, until he found her clit and began to attack it with the tip of his tongue. He lapped at it and battered it as he slid his right index finger into her, now soaking, vagina and slowly plunged that digit in and out. All the while, he kept up his assault on her growing, ever hardening clitoris.

Katie was now moaning, mewling and groaning loudly as her head thrashed from side to side and she chewed on her bottom lip. Her hips were bouncing up and down in the sling and gyrating from side to side as she tried to get the most out of what was happening to her. Dick One couldn't stand not being involved in the action, and he moved up to her head, caught it in one hand, and thrust his cock into her mouth as she opened it to groan and cry out in pleasure. He held her head with his right hand and reached down with his left to begin to maul her breasts. Her breasts had swollen up half again as large as they had been and her nipples were hard as rocks and an inch long. He pinched each nipple in turn and then twisted and pulled at them mercilessly.

All the attention to her tits, which was only the beginning of what they would endure that night, along with the oral assault on her twat, put Katie over the edge as she screamed out an orgasm around the cock in her mouth, just as it erupted in jet after jet of creamy, white sperm filled cum. Even in her drug hazed mind, she knew that she needed to swallow all the cum that was going down her throat and into her mouth, and she sucked on the now deflating cock until dick one yanked it out for fear she would drain him too much. As Dick Two emerged from between her legs with his face drenched in her pussy juices, Dick One pushed a button and asked the driver if he had gotten all of the action on the cameras in the cab. "Yes", came the reply, "all of it is good"; with that, the two men high-fived one another and changed places. Dick One wanted to taste her twat before the fucking began.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Rough Night Out

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds