• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Exposing My Wife Pt. 06

Exposing My Wife Pt. 06

Thank you to everyone who has commented and sent feedback on my previous stories. A special thanks to Carl, for his well thought out words and book recommendations.

*****

Lying under the covers in bed one night, trying to tease my, my wife starts shyly whispering in my ear. "I know you want to show me off again, you pervert!" She laughed while slowly taking off her clothes under the covers. "What is going on in that mind of yours?" I know she loves exposing herself as much as I love her being exposed, her flowing juices are evidence enough for that, but she likes "blaming" me for it. I think it makes her feel better, like less of a slut, and it is also fun for her to feel as if she is being controlled. She got out from under the covers and crawled on her hands and knees, nice and slow, to the other end of the bed, her sweet tight sex and pink little asshole squirming around and driving me wild! Then she turned to me, and parted her legs slowly.

"Do you really want someone to see all this?" She asked in her innocent voice, implying by her tone that I couldn't possibly want such a thing. "What if I did this?" She asked as she ran her fingers across her outer lips, gently parting and opening herself. She began masturbating herself for me asking "do you really want some stranger to see me open myself up? Do you want them to see me make myself cum? So you want them to see me shake, dripping wet, moaning like this?" She moaned. She continued to moan and masturbate for several minutes until she climaxed in front of me. At that point I couldn't help myself. I took her hard, and had a powerful orgasm, with the fantasy she just narrated playing in my mind. Now I knew just what our next adventure would be!

If you read part 4 of this series, you know that my wife, with my permission, asked for the phone number of someone she had been teasing in the park. He was an average attractive guy, with a similar muscular build to my own, and an obvious attraction to what my wife had shown him that day. I took the opportunity to find his number in my wife's phone and text him using my phone. I didn't want to call and scare him off with a man's voice, and I knew she would be too shy to call, so I decided to surprise her by arranging something with him through text. I explained that showing off turns my wife on, and that I allowed her to give him the show in the park. I also told him that she was craving more attention. He seemed receptive to this idea so I set down some ground rules and told him the scenario. She was to be blindfolded and sitting in our bed masturbating while we watched her make herself cum. He could touch himself if he wanted to, but he couldn't touch her, at least not this time. I also didn't want her to know he was there, or at least not be sure if he was there, so I told him he couldn't make any sounds. If he decided to masturbate, she would just assume any sounds his hand made were coming from me.

He agreed to all of this, an then it fell on me to set it up with my wife. "You know what I really want baby?" I whispered into her ear while we were lying in bed one night. "I loved it when you made yourself cum the other night, and I want you to do it again, only this time I want to blindfold you so you can fantasize about someone else watching you." I paused. She looked down, and then looked up at me with that wry little smile that she gets when she knows her sweet dripping sex will get the better of her shy exterior.

"How will that be fun for you?" She asked. "You won't have a blindfold on..." She trailed off.

"Ahh darling, I'll be watching and taking pictures, imagining that someone else would be seeing the same thing I was. Somehow seeing you in a photograph is like seeing you through someone else's eyes."

She smiled and blushed and said "Now?" looking down again.

"No love, I'll let you know when."

So it was set! I made a day and time and waited.

***

The anticipation up to the night in question was great. Although I have to admit to feeling a bit guilty as well. Similar to our adventure at the Renaissance Fair, she didn't really know what I was up to, but I told myself that I was fulfilling her deepest desires, and that she really did want to expose herself.

On the night itself, I left the side door open and gave our visitor instructions to wait until I came into the kitchen to get some water at 8:00. At that point she would already be blindfolded and waiting for us. We would go up together, and she would not know we had a visitor. She would be fantasizing about it, and talking about it, but to her, it would be pure fantasy. For me it would be reality.

At around 7:55 I stripped her and blindfolded her and told her to wait in bed with her legs spread wide while I went down to get a glass of water. I told her to enjoy the anticipation and not to start without me. As I got to our bedroom door I looked back at her. Her lovely blond hair fell on her firm little b-cup breasts, not hiding them as much as highlighting how exposed she really was. The hint of abs defining her midsection traced a line down to her completely shaven sex. Her legs were spread as wide as comfort would allow, and her sweet sex was pulled open slightly with the position she was in. I felt a large pang of guilt, and a little bit of jealousy I think, but it was difficult to really tell one from the other. I had gone this far, and there was no turning back now, so I put it out of my mind and went into the kitchen.

I saw his silhouette as I entered kitchen. I put my finger over my mouth as a sign to be silent, grabbed a glass of water with my hands shaking slightly, and motioned for him to follow me to the room. I grew hard with anticipation.

As we entered the room, a wide smile crossed his face and I became harder than I thought possible. My cock throbbed with the eroticism of the scene. You can start darling.

"I hope no one can see me." She said, getting into the fantasy we discussed as she pulled on her nipples. "I wouldn't want to put on a lewd display for just anyone."

"Oh that's not true." I teased. "Remember that poor man in the park, you let him see you and never even let him give himself an orgasm." As I spoke I took my first picture of her.

She heard the sound of the picture being taken and playfully objected, "oh now I don't know who will see me!"

She kept one hand kneading her nipples and dropped the other to her spread sex, slowly tracing it's soft curves.

I glanced over and saw our guest rubbing his hard cock through his pants.

"I think you should masturbate for that guy in the park and let him cum while looking at you, it's not nice to tease men." She crossed her legs up in the air, pressing her sweet outer lips together and I took another picture. "Do you want that?" I asked. "Do you think that would be fair?"

"Yes." She moaned as she spread her legs again and teased her now swollen clit. "I want him to see me."

"See you what?" I pressed.

"See me cum." She slid her finger up and down her slit and I took another picture.

Our guest couldn't help himself, he had his cock out, through the fly of his pants, and was stroking himself to the lewd display my wife was making.

"Pretend he was here, love. Tell him your glad he can see you."

"I'm glad he can see me. I want him to see me opened up like this." She spread herself with her fingers."

"What else would you show him?" I asked.

She reached for her vibrator, "I want to show him what I would look like filled up." She slid the vibrator inside and set its thrusting and vibrating to a slow, sensuous rhythm. She moaned. It was her first real moan of the night. I saw how wet she was getting and how she was dripping all over the vibrator and the bed. I took a few photos and let everyone enjoy the moment, and then said "keep the blindfold on and get on your knees for me." She took the vibrator out and got on her knees. I took the opportunity to take another picture of her open and clearly wet sex.

She put the vibrator back in, arched her back and moaned "uhh, I want him to see me bent over and all filled up. I want him to cum on my ass like this. Oh please cum on my ass!" I don't know what got into her, she usually was not this vulgar with her dirty talk. It usually took some convincing just to get her to talk dirty. I also don't know what got into me. Hearing her say that made me hard as a rock. I gave a sideways glance at our guest, and I could see he was looking to me for what he should do. I motioned for him to step forward to the edge of the bed.

"He's going to cum on your ass baby," I told her. "Give him something to look at." She swayed her ass back and forth enticingly.

Turning the vibrator up she began to moan even louder. "Cum on me!" She pleaded. I could see they were both getting close. As soon as her orgasm started I saw the first stream of cum spurt lewdly onto the left side of my wife's tight ass. She growled in ecstasy. The second stream of cum landed on the crease of her thigh as she began to shake. A third small stream of another man's cum dripped down onto her calf as she collapsed into the bed, letting the vibrator slip from her body. I stood in shock.

Not wanting her to take the blindfold off and be surprised by the reality of the situation, I motioned for our guest to leave quietly. He did.

As I stood looking at the evidence of my wife's complete exhibition, I let all thoughts of doubt leave my mind, I had to. I grabbed my throbbing cock, came up behind her, and started fucking her from behind.

"You're ready again?" She asked. It had only been moments since she had felt the cum streak across her backside.

"You are turning me on so bad today baby." I said truthfully. She slipped off the blindfold. "Now how would you feel if he saw this..." I took her hard and came more powerfully than I could remember.

***

In the comments below, let me know if you like the story. My wife gave me permission to post one of the pictures I took of this adventure, and I'll be posting it in my profile, so if you have comments about that as well, please post them in the comments here, since that is a picture taken during the events of this story.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Exposing My Wife Pt. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds