• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Mistress Khadija of Yemen

Mistress Khadija of Yemen

As Salam Alaikum, people. My name is Khadija Al-Sharki, and I'm a young Yemeni Muslim woman living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. Five-foot-ten, curvy and sexy, with dark brown skin and long black hair, that's your heroine for this tale. By day I am a mild-mannered cashier at the local Tim Horton's, and a part-time student at Algonquin College. By night, I become something else entirely. Life can take us places we never imagined in our wildest dreams, ladies and gentlemen. That's what this story is about, folks.

My parents, Amir and Farah Al-Sharki moved to Ontario, Canada, from our hometown of Sana'a, Yemen, in the summer of 1995. I was born a year later at the Carling Hospital. As such, I consider myself to be just as Canadian as our bigoted current Prime Minister Harper himself. That's right, I am a Muslim woman, a visible minority and a proud Canadian. If you don't like it, you can kiss my shapely Yemeni derriere, folks.

September 2015 came and I found myself up shit's creek without the proverbial paddle, financially speaking. I didn't get any OSAP this year because I worked full-time last year, and apparently I had too much money saved up in my CIBC student account to qualify for an Ontario government student loan. I became a professional stripper to supplement my income, and somehow, I was introduced to the world of BDSM. I took to it like a cat takes to hunting mice, folks.

I am a Muslim woman who wears the Hijab and I go to the local mosque several times a week. Islam is my faith, and I absolutely love it. I am also fiercely proud of my Yemeni culture. That does not mean I am a submissive person. Westerners seem to think every Muslim woman is a submissive twit who does everything men tell her. I wish people would stop judging me based on my Hijab and the color of my skin. Muslim women have the same sexual and romantic needs that women from other backgrounds have. Does that surprise you?

I made pretty decent money working as a professional stripper but it was nothing compared to the cash I made as a budding dominatrix. I placed ads in the back pages of local newspapers, and also placed them online. I am a Muslim woman, so I don't believe in premarital sex. However, I don't think it's wrong for me to be a stripper since I am not having sex with my male clients. Also, as a dominatrix, I get to tie guys up and spank them, I get to be the one with the power, and it's a lot of fun.

While working as a stripper, I met this guy named Jayson Witt and we totally clicked. Jayson is originally from the City of Calgary, Alberta, and moved to the City of Ottawa, Ontario, to attend Carleton University. Born of a Jamaican immigrant father and a white Canadian mother, the lad is six feet tall, lean, dark-haired, caramel-hued and sinfully sexy like so many mixed guys are. Guys like The Rock an Vin Diesel totally light my fire. No, I've definitely got nothing against brothers who are purely black. I find black men of all shades beautiful, period.

Jayson came to the strip joint where I worked as part of a fraternity initiation deal, and I felt bad for the shy young man who was obviously out of his element. Jayson was a generous tipper, and I always make sure I remember those. Clad in a red bra and matching panties, I bumped my booty inches from Jayson's face while his fraternity brothers, a bunch of white dudes, cheered him on. I could tell that Jayson was as different from these loud, drunken morons as night is from day. After the show, he wished me goodnight and discretely left.

I figured I'd never hear from Jayson again, and I was absolutely wrong. A few days later, I was walking up the escalator at the Bayshore Mall, on my way to the ladies room when some bozo bumped me, hard, and just kept on walking. The bozo in question happened to be a tall and chubby, middle-aged white male. I swear, older white guys are the most racist people on the planet. No, I am not generalizing. I know what I'm talking about.

The ones in the City of Ottawa seem to hate visible minorities with a passion. The world is starting to change, people of color are rising up in Canadian society and old white guys have a major problem with that. I don't trust these fuckers and I wish they'd hurry up and die, or head to the nursing home and not come back. Minorities are starting to outnumber white people in certain areas of Ottawa anyways. Yeah, the bozo bumped me and kept on walking. Well, guess what?

A tall, handsome and well-dressed, light-skinned brother with curly hair and dreamy light brown eyes caught up with the middle-aged white bozo and confronted him about his bullshit. I reached the top of the escalator, and witnessed the confrontation. The middle-aged white dude was clearly surprised to be challenged by a young brother, but like all Ottawa people, he flashed a fake smile and walked away. This is the land of passive-aggressive, fake people with no balls, after all.

As the old white dude walked away, I approached my savior, and gasped when he turned around and I saw his face. Before me stood Jayson, the brother from the strip club. Blushing, I gawked at him like a deer caught in headlights. The young brother looked me up and down, and asked me if I was okay. I nodded, and then waited as Jayson looked at me curiously. Grinning, Jayson asked me if we knew each other, since I apparently looked familiar. I took a deep breath, and then fessed up. Thus, Jayson and I were formally introduced.

Jayson didn't seem fazed by the fact that I was a Yemeni Muslim woman working as a stripper. In fact, the lad from Calgary proved quite charming. Jayson and I grabbed lunch together, and got to know each other a little better. We exchanged numbers, and I must say, I am really glad I met him. For Jayson was respectful, charming and courteous. I definitely wanted to get to know Jayson better. What can I say? I'm a sucker for mixed brothers, and Jayson's got the cutest ass I've ever seen on a man!

That's how it all began between Jayson Witt and myself, folks. We began seeing each other, just two young people exploring college life and love in the capital. Jayson and I went to movie theaters, restaurants and clubs together. He never asked me about my job as a stripper and he never judged me. I can't tell you how happy that made me, seriously. Jayson is the most amazing guy I've ever met. That's why I have decided to make him mine.

As a good Muslim woman, I cannot engage in premarital sex. Nothing in my faith forbids consensual BDSM activities, however. When I showed Jayson what I was into, the brother from Calgary was beyond thrilled. Jayson told me about his fondness for a website called Divine Bitches, which shows hard-core female domination videos. I checked out the site and liked it a lot. Hell, it even gave me some ideas. Stuff I couldn't wait to try with Jayson, once we were both good and ready!

Jayson and I went to the Odeon Cineplex in Barrhaven and checked out the new movie The Perfect Guy. I loved seeing so many good-looking brothers on screen, seriously. Afterwards, we went back to my place, and sat on the couch, making out while watching Pretty Little Liars. Jayson pulled me into his strong, manly arms and kissed me. I felt my pussy get wet, and my heart skipped a beat. More than anything, I wanted to hop on Jayson's lap and impale my cunt on his hard dick. Well, I wasn't ready for sex yet and Jayson didn't have a condom, so we tried something else.

I made Jayson get undressed, and admired his sexy body. The tall, light-skinned brother with the wavy hair, caramel complexion and dreamy eyes was simply beautiful. I wanted to kiss every inch of his gorgeous body. I wanted to suck his dick and have him cum in my mouth. Instead, I made Jayson kneel before me and ordered him to suck on my toes. Jayson smiled and did just that, taking my feet in his hands and bringing them to his succulent lips.

A thrill shot through me, and I felt a heat begin between my legs as Jayson sucked on my toes. Gosh I wanted this man! After Jayson finished polishing my toes with his mouth, I bent the sexy mixed stud over the couch and gave his cute ass a firm spanking. At first I spanked Jayson's ass with my hands, then I used a wooden paddle. Jayson screamed as I paddled his ass, turning his cheeks bright red, and his screams were music to my ears.

Next, I rolled out my favorite toy, a strap-on dildo, and I swear Jayson looked pale as I strapped it on. I smiled wickedly and stroked my plastic cock, then made Jayson spread his ass cheeks for me. I took some Aloe cream and rubbed some on the dildo, and applied the rest on Jayson's butthole. I teased Jayson by stroking his big dick while rubbing the business end of the dildo against his ass. Without warning I pushed it inside, and heard a satisfying groan of shocked pleasure from Jayson.

Gripping Jayson's hips tightly, I began to fuck the sexy biracial stud with my strap-on dildo. I've fucked a lot of guys like this in my budding career as a dominatrix. For the most part, my clients are middle-aged white males from middle-class backgrounds in the City of Ottawa. Guys working for the CRA or Hydro Ottawa or the private sector. I love dominating them because these bozos think they're all that. I didn't treat Jayson like that because he's sweet to me, and I actually care about him. That's why I was gentle with Jayson as I made love to his ass with my strap-on dildo.

I fucked Jayson with slow, deep strokes and he moaned softly and cried out my name. We went at it for a good while, then Jayson begged for mercy and I pulled the dildo out of his ass. I gave my boo a moment to catch his breath, then waited. All subs like to talk after getting a good fuck up the ass thanks to my strap-on dildo. As a dominant woman, I know this. Jayson proved to be no exception. The beautiful young man from Calgary couldn't stop ranting and raving about how awesome the whole experience was. What did I tell you?

Jayson and I got dressed, and then resumed watching TV while cuddling. A lot of guys act weird after a woman has dominated them, but not Jayson. The handsome brown stud from Calgary held me in his arms and kissed me as we watched TV, hanging out like any regular couple at home. Folks, I could see myself falling in love with Jayson. I am definitely going to make him mine, there's just a few things I have to take care of first. Wish us luck. Peace.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Mistress Khadija of Yemen

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 188 milliseconds