• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Ann's First Adventure

Ann's First Adventure

This is the true story of my wife and her times exploring different things sexual, and in the process me finding out more about myself. To start I'll tell a bit about us. When we met I already found I enjoyed seeing partners with others as well as joining. I lived with a girl for a bit that wasn't shy about sex and watched her with a few men. After a while with her I decided to take a few college courses in another town and that's where I met Ann.

We met in the student lounge and hit it off well. She was and is short somewhat plump but sexy with fantastic big breasts and eyes. She was kind of shy but agreed to go to a student function with me. We sat around and talked and made out a little. After that we were together a lot and soon made it excusive. We did have our first real sex fairly soon after we started seeing each other. I soon found that she was quite wild when warmed up. She wasn't experienced but made up for it with enthusiasm. We married about a year later and soon she was with our daughter. We did talk about some of my past experiences and in the heat of passion she showed interest but not any other time.

As a lot of typical young men I spent too much time with my friends and bar buddies, many nights out in the local joints drinking too much. This is where things start her down the road of adventure.

It was a Friday night and I was out as usual while she was home with the baby. The beer was flowing and I was doing well on the pool table. Soon the bartender gave last call so the bunch of us finished up and headed outside. An guy I knew a bit from inside, Greg, asked for a ride since he lived just the other side of where we did. I agreed even though we weren't exactly friends I offered to stop at the little house we rented for a nightcap.

I pulled into the drive and we went in and I pulled a couple beer from the fridge and grabbed a bottle of whiskey and glasses when Ann came out of the bedroom in a plain mid length nightgown and long robe grabbing a soda and joining us at the table. I could tell she wasn't real happy but put up with it as I was better off than out on the roads. After a couple more rounds she said I wasn't driving anywhere and if Greg wanted to stay he was welcome. I helped her put the empties in the trash and gasses in the sink when we went to the living room he was nowhere to be found but was passed out in our bed. As much as she tried she couldn't wake our new friend up. The house only had the one bedroom so after a while I convinced her that the only thing to do was go to bed. She took off her robe and climbed in under the covers leaving him on top and fully dressed and I got in the other side of her.

The next morning when I woke Ann was cuddled up to me but I noticed Greg was under the covers with an arm draped around her waist. She told me he went to the bath and when he came back took off his shoes and pants down to his underwear and got under the covers. Ann then climbed over me and went to the bath came back and got back between us and Greg who I think was still half asleep put his arm back where it as.

Ann and I talked with her giving me hell about drinking so much and the unexpected guest but I could see she wasn't overly pissed. Soon Greg woke and in a haze realized he was in a new place and laying in our bed. He quickly apologized for anything he did wrong including invading our bed. Ann said it was Ok because he was too drunk to cause a problem. As we all laid there chatting about a variety of thing it seemed she was a bit farther away from me. I looked and saw he was rubbing her hip and not just having his arm around her waist. I noticed also that her nightgown was up over her hip and wondered if her ass was bare too.

The baby woke up an I offered to get her a bottle and change. While in the kitchen I put on a pot of coffee and went to take care of her, when I went by the door I saw Ann was now facing Greg and it seemed she was pulled tight to him. When I came back in there was no doubt that I interrupted a kiss and was pretty sure her nightgown was now up in the front.

I figured to see what happened next and went out to get a quick swallow of coffee, I watched as the two of them rolled around a bit and Ann's nightgown was tossed out of the covers. As I stood in the doorway there was a bit of movement under the covers and then he laid her on her back and climbed between her legs. She let out a shudder that let me know he was pushing inside her but it seemed a bit more intense than when I did.

Just then the baby started fussing and I went to take care of her, which luckly only took a few minutes. When I went back in Ann was now riding him and having an orgasm. It was amazing being able to watch as her muscles tensed and soon he started bucking harder, I knew they were both cumming together. As I watched I noticed on the floor was a condom used but not full and realized my wife was taking his load. After they settled down she laid on top of him for a minute and I saw she was well filled and why she came so hard, even semi erect he was at least 2" longer and quite a bit thicker than me. She rolled off and gave me an impish look.

The two of them laid with her in his arm and I crawled in next to them, she told me that Greg was a bit aroused but wouldn't do more than hold her and a little rubbing till she told him that we discussed her having another man before but she never thought it would happen. We talked a bit about general things then Greg said he had to get going. Ann put on an open front robe and me a pair of pants while he dressed and we all had a cup of coffee till he left. Ann gave him a kiss and he fondled her and out the door he went.

Ann went to check on the baby and then led me back to the bedroom. We laid there a bit talking about the mornings happenings, She told me he asked about a condom and she thought she should use it but as things progressed they agreed it would be better without. I asked her about his size and she said she was surprised a bit but enjoyed the difference, I replied that I noticed. I put my hand on her mound and felt how wet it was and she told me it was my turn or should she clean up more. With that I mounted her and felt her as never before, slippery and loose, but more passionate than usual. It didn't take long till we both came and I added my load to his

We saw Greg a few times, never mentioning that morning, One night I an into him in a bar and he took me to the side and told me he was moving and to let Ann know he wasn't avoiding her but the situation was never right ,and to say goodbye.

That happened over 30 years ago but being the first of many friends we've made over the year it will have a special place in my memory. It opened Ann up for many more adventures and new experiences. We are still together and in love ad open to trying different things. If you enjoyed hearing about this let me know and I will try to post about some others and thank you for reading.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Ann's First Adventure

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 240 milliseconds