• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Landlord Pt. 01

The Landlord Pt. 01

I knock on the door twice. Wearing my lucky brown leather jacket, white t shirt, jeans and boots.

I light up a cigarette while I wait. I hear some movement on the other side of the door. Two more knocks.

The sounds of keys jangling before the door is unlocked revealing, Gillian, early forties, pink pyjama trousers and a matching bathrobe. She looks down with guilty eyes, "Sorry Mr Cole I don't have anything for this month."

"What about last month's?" I ask exhaling a stream of smoke into her face. "I promise I'll have something next month." She says meekly.

"Do you want me to knock off a hundred and fifty?" I ask admiring the shape of her C-cup tits through the fluffy fabric.

"That would be a big help." Her eyes meet mine eventually.

"Well go run yourself a bath." I say with a smile.

"Just now?" She asks with hesitance.

"Yea just now." I push on the front door and let myself in.

She takes a step back and I close the door behind me.

"Ashleigh's home." She whispers.

"That's good." I tell her as I flick ash onto her carpet. "Go run yourself that bath."

I follow her down her hallway, she goes into her bathroom, I go into her bedroom. Messy sheets, dirty clothes lay in piles across the floor. I put my cigarette out on her ashtray.

I hear the water running. I step out into the hallway, Gillian's eighteen year old daughter Ashleigh lays on her bed watching television. Long red hair, nice b-cup tits, some puppy fat on her hips. I stare at her for a moment through the gap on her ajar door. Tight black leggings, vest top, bare feet. She sees me looking at her, I give her a playful wink before opening up the bathroom door and stepping inside.

Gillian is taking off her bathrobe, standing there in her pink pyjama bottoms and white t shirt.

I grab the waistline of her bottoms and pull them down to her ankles in one hard tug. She closes her eyes nervously. Her unshaven, unused cunt revealed.

I reach over and turn off the bath water before it overflows. I stand up beside her, "Clean that cunt good for me." I hiss into her ear, feeling my dick grow against my jeans as she takes off her t shirt and steps into her bath. "Please be quiet don't let Ashleigh hear." She pleads.

"I think Ashleigh's old enough to know her Mom still gets fucked." I snigger as I unzip and pull out my thick long semi erect cock. Letting it hang in front of her.

"Start cleaning your cunt."

Gillian picks up her sponge and begins rubbings herself down. Her thick juicy tits sagging. I pick up one of Ashleigh's dirty thongs off of the bathroom floor and inhale the scent in front of Gillian. "Does she have a boyfriend yet?"

"No- I don't know." Gillian stutters as she rubs her body down with soap.

I wrap the thong around my hardening cock as I masturbate in front of this Milf. "Clean your asshole as well" I instruct as my dick throbs and pulsates. She does what she's told and rubs her asshole clean using a sponge.

I toss Ashleigh's thong onto her wet face. "Lick it for me." She pulls it off of her face and throws it back at me. "No." She says.

I grab her by her hair and pull her face towards my hard cock. "Do as your fucking told." I hold the thong in front of her mouth as I wrap her hair around my hand tight. She closes her eyes as she sticks out her tongue and licks her daughter's thong. "That's it Mommy do as your fucking told."

I smear my prick on her wet cheek as she continues to lick her daughter's thong. "Get out of the bath."

She steps out of the bath and picks up her robe putting it on. I tuck my hard erect prick back into my jeans as I take her by her hand and lead her out of the bathroom into the hallway.

Ashleigh shakes her head at me and Gillian, I flick my tongue at her with a mischievous smile as we both enter her Mom's bedroom.

Gillian hangs her head in shame. I rip the bathrobe off of her body and slap her bare wet ass. She lets out a yelp. "Not so hard."

"Shut the fuck up." I reply as my hands grab her sagging full tits, pulling on her nipples and gripping her soft sensitive flesh.

I let go of her left tit and take out my prick. I bend her over her bed and kick her legs apart. "Spread your cheeks for me." I instruct her. Her nervous hands reach back and pull her cheeks apart revealing her asshole and puffy cunt lips. I spit a thick glob of saliva onto her asshole. I rub my prick against her tight asshole and using spit as lubricant, I push my way in. My cock forces its way into her asshole. "No-no- use my pussy please." She yelps out. "Don't worry I will."

I force more of my prick into her asshole, she lets out a scream. "Bite your fucking quilt." I growl at her as her tight sphincter milks my prick. "Fuck- fuck- no!- Fuck!" She yelps into her quilt as I fuck her ass. "Mom are you okay?" Ashleigh asks from behind the door.

"I'm- fine- hon." She grunts inbetween the sound of my balls slapping against her cunt. "She's fine." I add watching my cock stretch open her Mother's asshole.

I keep fucking, harder and harder, speeding up my pace, sodomizing this Mom with force so Ashleigh can hear. She gasps with each thrust. "Fucking take it!" She shoves her face back into her quilt as I begin to fuck her like a wild animal.

I feel myself close to cumming and pull my stained slimy prick out of her ass. I stand up and grab a handful of her hair yanking her face towards my thick turgid prick. She winces before opening her mouth and accepting my dick into her mouth.

Her tongue swirls around tasting her juices as I push the tip against the inside of her wet cheek, watching the shape of my bulbous head push out of the side of her face. "Fuck yes that's it. You taste yourself cunt?" I growl through gritted teeth lost in deviance.

I begin fucking her throat with the same ferocity that I used on her asshole. Her hands slap against my legs and body in a vain attempt to slow me down. Spit splatters all over her tits and face as she chokes and gags.

"Kiss Ashleigh good night for me." I pull out of her mouth and aim my throbbing prick at her. Streams of thick white cum splatter her face. She closes her eyes and accepts the cum washing over her. I let out an involuntary moan as I empty my balls on this Mom's face.

I take out my phone and snap a few pictures of her as she just sits slumped, gasping for air, covered in cum and spit.

"I'll let myself out." I have a satisfied smile across my face as I tuck away my softening prick and zip myself up. I walk to the door and let myself out the bedroom. "I'll be back tomorrow at 3pm. Wear something red for me."

Ashleigh stands in the hallway with her mouth agape, looking pissed off. "I'll gag her next time." I give her a wink on my way to the door thinking about how tight her pussy is probably tighter than her Mom's cunt. I lick my lips at the sight of her bare eighteen year old feet. I'll find out how they taste one day I think to myself as I exit the apartment, slamming the door behind me.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Landlord Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 498 milliseconds