• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Hanna Ch. 02

Hanna Ch. 02

I admired a man that I thought was caring, thoughtful and sweet. I would have never imagined that he would blackmail me into obeying his every whim. He changed. He changed everything about me. Who would have thought that giving myself to him would liberate my inner fire.

*****

I left his house immediately after he threatened to reveal the video. I would have stayed but being blackmailed at a party doesn't really put me in a mood to celebrate. He didn't text me after I left. I don't think he noticed my absence.

I thought that when we saw each other at school, he would have forgotten our agreement. But when I saw him that morning he was more adamant about it.

The first couple of lessons, Blake acted like nothing happened. He acted like I didn't exist, but I was used to it. He never paid any attention to me, nor did he ever care. Sometimes the only reason we spoke was because Rebecca was around.

At the party I finally felt that he noticed me, that he paid attention to my every move. Somehow I felt important when he touched me, when he whispered those sweet and naughty words in my ear.

His sweet touch became so rough, his sweet words became dirty. His rough touch and dirty words made me shiver. It made me want him. At that moment I still wanted him regardless.

"Come see me during study break. We need to talk." Blake said pulling me aside. Just touching my arm made me weak. I just stared blankly at him. He didn't wait for an answer, we both knew I didn't have a choice.

Yeah, we had a lot to talk about. We had a shit load of things to discuss but where do we begin?

I sat in study hall with my friends. I could hardly speak because I was so nervous. What could I possibly say to him? My thoughts ran wild as I calmly sat at my desk but inside I was a mess.

During study period my phone vibrated with a message from Blake. I was apprehensive at first but I knew that he had the upper hand.

COME TO THE ART ROOM. ALONE.

As I read it, I could imagine how Blake would have said it. Is voice would have been thick with power and so demanding or probably smooth and persuasive.

I asked the teacher for permission. Obviously I didn't tell her that I wanted to see Blake because he ordered me to meet him because he probably wants to fuck me. Do I even want to fuck him?

I knocked on the door a few times but there was no answer. I almost thought that he wasn't there. Who am I kidding, I hoped he wasn't there.

"Come in Hanna. " he said through the door.

I walked in. Blake leaned against the teacher's table. I almost forgot how incredibly sexy he looked in his school uniform. His white shirt was untucked and his blue and grey tie was slightly undone. His black pants made him look older. His golden hair was messy and I could see a slight stubble.

"Sit." Blake said motioning to the desk in front of him.

My legs were weak and they shook slightly as I sank into to chair.

"Why did you ask me to meet you here?" I asked. My voice was low and sounded more timid than what I would have liked.

Blake stared down at me with his bluer than blue eyes. I wasn't able to meet his gaze and I looked down at my fingers. Memories of the party flashed in my mind. The way he touched me. Oh God.

"Hanna, I don't want you to think that I've forgotten our agreement. I just needed some time to think." He smiled.

"What did you think about?"

"I thought about you." He said leaning on my desk. "I thought about your lips, your curves, your ass and how I would fuck it. I especially thought about your wet little pussy rubbing on my thigh as I touched you."

He stared at me. He observed my reaction to his words. I squirmed in my chair as every hair on my body stood upright. Only his words and his stare made my body quiver.

"But aside from all that, I thought about what I want from you. I bet that you will, at the end, beg for me to take you." He stated.

"I bet you're wrong. I will never beg for anything from you." I spat. I stood proudly and walked to the door. He didn't own me.

As soon as I touched the doorknob Blake had me by the hair. He grabbed my ponytail and pushed my face on the wooden door. I had my back to him and I could feel his hot breath on my neck.

"Don't be a little bitch. I know what you want. You like it when I'm angry. You just make me angry because you like it rough." He said pressing me against the door. "Say it." He commanded.

"Yes sir, I like it." I breathed.

Blake backed away and for a moment a missed his body pressed up against mine. Blake dragged me to the table by my hair. He pushed my face against the black table causing my ass to rise. Blake pressed himself against my ass. I could feel his cock hardening as he pushed himself into me.

"I think you should have some rules. You like that? " he asked. I didn't take it as a question. I took his words like demands.

"You have to call me 'sir'. Even around your prissy friends. I want them to know you belong to me."

"Yes sir." I moaned. Every time he pushed into me, oh God, my body clenched in all the right places.

"You will never wear underwear, unless I say otherwise. I want to see those suckable nipples though your white shirt."

"But sir I..."

"Are" SMACK "you" SMACK "refusing" SMACK "me?" SMACK

After every slap my body moved up the desk. I groaned with pain as his hand came down. I only had my pleated skirt and panties covering my ass.

"No sir." I moaned. Blake pulled up my skirt and exposed my white panties. My cheeks turned crimson with embarrassment.

"Since you won't be needing these. How about I get rid of them for you?" He said laughing.

Blake gripped my panties and pulled hard. A loud tearing sound echoed through the class. My ass burned like fire and my heart thumped against the cold desk.

He rubbed his hot hand over my cheeks. His slow touch on my sensitive flesh, the blood pounding in my ears and his tight grip on my hair all melted down into an erotic dream that I never thought I would have. In my dreams I had control but Blake had all the power. He controlled me. This was no dream.

Blake gripped my hair and pulled me upright. My head rested on his chest and my eyes were focused on the white ceiling. Blake's breathing was steady, while mine was harsh. The thump of his heart was steady, while mine was wild.

"Put your arms to your sides. Do not move, do not make a sound or else." He said placing his hand on my breast. I didn't dare ask what he might do if I misbehaved.

"Yes sir."

Placing both hands on my breasts he pulled my body close to his. His rough hand massaged my sensitive flesh though the white shirt. His hand traveled down my body to my thighs. Just like the night of his party, Blake drew small circles on my inner thigh. I still couldn't understand how his simple touch could make my body scream.

Slow circles. Painfully slow circles. His hand moved up against my thigh. Blake was in no hurry. He played with my mind, my thoughts and body.

I groaned as his hand made contact with my sensitive flesh. His expert finger circled my little button. Light touches, not too much pressure but just enough for my body to react.

I moved my hips, pushing my pussy harder against his hand. The smallest of movements. The slightest movement and he stopped.

"What did I say?" He breathed. "You know, for a smart girl, your not smart at all."

"No please..." I gasped. Blake had no mercy. His hand came down hard on my clit. Once, twice. Each time I groaned. Loud crackling spread through the classroom. Gasps turned into moans and small screams.

"Be quiet my little slut." He whispered into my ear. His left hand slid over my mouth, muffling my pleading screams.

He continued with his punishment, with my punishment. Each time my back arched and then pressed against him. I could feel the outline of his cock. Why would he torture himself like that? We both knew I wanted him. I was as wet as ever and he knew it. He knew I craved him.

I could feel something building. Deep inside. He increased speed and soon it was one after the other. My gasps could barely be released before his hard hand came down on me. It hurt like nothing I have ever felt. But it was building. How could my mind be in pain while my body begged for the next blow?

"Do you want it?" He groaned. "Tell me you want my cock!"

I nodded my head frantically and eagerly. Tears ran down my cheek and soaked his hand. Never in my life have I ever needed someone so much.

Blake laughed cynically against my back. Blake took his hand away from my quivering pussy. I moaned pleading for his touch.

I heard the soft sound of his zipper being undone. He nudged my legs to spread them wide. My heart raced, thumped, pounded.

I waited for that moment since the fifth grade. Who would have thought it would happen like that. I always imagined sweet touches and sweet words but what I received was far from it.

He placed the head of his cock at the entrance of leaking pussy. Blake moved the head up and down my slit, spreading my juice over the tip.

The head of his cock pushed slightly. I groaned in his hand. I felt light headed and my hands shook against my sides. He pushed further and slowly slid past my velvety lips. We both gasped.

Blake pushed and as my walls quivered around him, a sharp pain spread over my entire body. By no means was I a virgin but I swore the pain felt the same.

I pushed against his arms and stood on my toes to get away from his touch, but he kept going deeper. He touched places that no man ever reached.

I screamed and wiggled but nothing happened.

"Shut the fuck up." Blake spat.

He pushed my tensed body against the hard desk. Blake grabbed both my wrists and held them in one hand behind my back. Blake continued crashing into me. Each thrust edged my shaking body further up the desk.

My bottom lip swelled and ached from my biting. My body burned. My thoughts were silent for the first time. Only his touch was important. Only his thrusts and the throbbing of his thick cock blocked my thoughts.

"Oh please sir." I begged. I didn't know if I pleaded for him to stop or to speed up.

"I like it when you beg Hanna." He said, his breath shaky and short.

Blake grabbed my ponytail in his fist and pulled my body against his. I gasped at the new sensation. My pleading gasps turned into sensual moans and groans as every sense was stimulated by him.

That familiar building of sensations deep in my body continued but faster. It was faster and more intense.

Each thrust edged me closer to release but somehow I couldn't fall. I couldn't release my inner fire. Something in my mind was not allowing me to let go.

"Ask for it." Blake demanded. "Ask if you can come."

"Please sir. I can't."

I couldn't do such a thing. How could I give so much power to him? But my body craved it. My body craved him. My pussy clenched and quivered around him. My body shook but still I couldn't come. Was this my body's way of telling me that I belonged to Blake. Somehow I needed permission for my own pleasure.

"May I come, sir?" I whispered in defeat.

"I don't think I'm convinced. I don't think you want it."

"Please sir, please, please. Can I fucking come please!" I screamed. I gave up. I gave myself to him on a silver platter. I knew that was just what he wanted.

"Come for me Hanna."

All it took was those four little words. My senses exploded. I threw my head back in ecstasy and dug my nails into my thighs. My head felt dizzy and my legs felt numb. I finally fell off the edge and flew to a place of euphoria.

I felt his cock expand and pulse inside me. Blake let out an animalistic growl and soon after I felt a warmness spread all over my insides. Almost like hot lava scorching my velvety walls.

We were both spent, indulging in our afterglow. Who knew that in the process of giving up myself, I would be so kindly rewarded.

Blake released my hair and I fell forward onto the desk.

"You told me that I could play with her first." Rebecca said. She stood in the door frame with her books in hand.

I looked up at Blake and all he did was laughed his cynical laugh.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Hanna Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds