• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Spinning

Spinning

"I am really going to do this...Really?!" I say to myself as I am close to pressing the 'Enter' button on the totally black and low tech looking website. The website looks as if it hasn't been updated since the late 90's, but it has written postings from just yesterday. There are no photos except of a brightly colored red door with a curly whip knocker. The picture looks so kitschy that I wonder if it is actually from an artist's imagination and drawn in ink, but no it is a photo. There is a time and date stamp on the photo, it's too small to be seen but it has numbers and a few letters close together in perfect date spacing. There isn't too much writing on the postings. Just a lot of mention of acronyms and mention of a 'scene' and 'play'. It reminds me of theatre class in high school.

I look thoroughly, scanning my eyes as rapidly as they can go while absorbing information, to find the membership button. I find a contact link instead. I click it and it opens up my email application, I try to read the 'To' email address but it is just a long series of unmemorable numbers. I start to sweat and feel the urge to pee. I take a deep breath and think very hard about what I want to write. I thought that being as honest as possible was the best choice, no matter how pathetic I sound. I poised my hands above my computer keyboard, I freeze and gulp loudly. I close my eyes so tightly shapes dance on the inside of my eyelids. I open them with a newfound determination. I type so fast I feel like my fingers will cramp.

A few days later I received an email from the website. They send me a list of questions and ask me to send a copy of my records (birth certificate and license) to a certain address. The email says that after I send in my records and answer all the questions, then I will be invited to meet with one of the managers of the "club" then a few days later I will be contacted by email and told whether I am accepted into the club or not. Reading all of this makes me feel shaken.

After going through the interview process where a big buff and well spoken older man asked me questions about my intentions, my sexual experiences and if I would be willing to do literally whatever they asked of me. I chose to comply...and I am now a member of Memoria.

I tried to find a nice suit to wear. No blends of fabric for me. Just pure silk. When I looked in the mirror I was proud of my appearance, I actually smiled and winked when I finished styling my hair. A part of me was saying: "You are wearing the wrong thing! Everyone else is going to be casual, you fool!". But, the other part of me was saying: "You are dressed to impress, my man. You'll knock their socks off.". I know I should have met the two sides in the middle, but I wanted an excuse to wear a suit. So here I am with an envelope that says: "Only authorized personnel may open" and now I am standing in front of the famous red door with the curly whip knocker. I close my eyes and knock with my fist as hard as I can, partly because I want to feel a bit of pain on my fist and partly because the knocker looks too fancy to be used. A young man in his late 20s with jeans and a shirt answers the door. He's chewing gum. He's the epitome of casualness. The fucking mascot. I feel sweat trickle down the back of my neck. "The envelope." He demands more than asks. I hand it over as quickly as I can. He opens it and reveals a red and orange ticket that looks a bit like a flame. He holds it up to the light from the street lights and clicks his teeth. "Ok, you're good. He opens the door all the way for me to enter. I step in, trying to act as intrepidly as possible. The room I enter has a desk and has wall to wall red velvet. Reminds me of cake. And a fun house. "Go ahead and enter. Just warning you, it's a bit overwhelming" He says as he returns to the magazine on his desk. I nod at him. I just notice there is someone speaking on a microphone. My nervousness is hitting the roof. I try to swallow all the saliva that has poured into my mouth all of the sudden.

The room is huge, and the ceiling looks like it reaches up to 5 levels. This feels like an indoor arena. But, the real attention grabber is the big roulette-style wheel in the right side of the huge room. But, I notice something strange, instead of numbers, there are words, like "Hogtie", "Fist", "Suck", and "Whip". I have a vague idea of what those could mean and it finally hits me that I don't know if I can handle all of this.

I consider leaving, but remember all the trouble I made trying to enter this place. I then, notice all the scantily clad men and women in the room. Especially the men. There are all kinds of men, short, tall, black, white, dirty-looking, clean-cut. It doesn't matter. And they are all either naked or wearing some type of codpiece, speedo-looking thing. I look down at myself. I am beyond overdressed. The women however are in normal clothes. T-shirts and jeans like the guy in the entrance, or they are wearing all black bodysuits. But, they are not showing a lot of skin.

I still find the women absolutely breath-taking and become so anxious at the possibility of what they could do to me. "Hey, you, Fancy-pants, you're next." A woman in a brown leather bodysuit points at me and yells. I point at myself and mouth: "me?". "yeah. You're the only one dressed fancy 'round here" She practically sings the words, her voice sounds so smooth.

She grabs my arm and takes me in front of the roulette wheel. She picks up a basketball sized ball and holds it in her hands. "This is our turn. Then we go into one of the rooms." She says not looking at me, but instead at the wheel. "But wha-" "I didn't ask you to talk!" She yells at me, with anger in her eyes, as if she were having the most painful menstrual cramps of her life. I nod. "Here we go" She whispers to herself, as another women spins the wheel. She drops the ball. "First spin!" The wheel-spinning woman yells. The ball falls on "All holes". My woman claps and smiles. "Woooooooo" She howls. The wheel-spinning women spins the wheel again. "Second spin!" She proclaims. After a few seconds of the wheel spinning, she drops the ball into the wheel.

She looks so eager, it makes me happy for her. The ball lands on "B and G". Boy and Girl? I am guessing. I want to ask what does that mean, but I am don't want to be yelled at again, and I also have a feeling I am about to find out what that means very soon. "Time to go, Scumbag." She grabs my arm and leads me to a room with the walls painted black and the floor in white and black tiles. There is a sort of padded table in the middle of the room. It is very obvious what that is for. I draw my lips tight, from fear and excitement. I notice in the corner of the room, there is some tape, rope, a ball gag, and a...strap on?.

My woman pushes me on the table. I am taken by surprise so I fall back easily. "Be gooooood" She purrs. She takes my jacket off. I am happy to oblige. She undoes the buttons on my shirt. I fight the urge to sigh in satisfaction. she takes off my pants, socks and shoes and then sets all my clothes to the side of the room where they can remain unsullied. She walks over to the corner of the room and grabs the strap on, she puts it on slowly. She doesn't even look my way once. She walks over to me, her heels clicking with each step. "Get on your knees" She instructs. I open my mouth to say something, but she puts her hand on my mouth and shakes her head. "Remember what I said about being good." I nod as she lifts her hand from my mouth. I go down to my knees, my bare knees touching the cold floor. I feel amazingly vulnerable in only my underwear. I feel myself getting hard. She steps in front of me and I am face to face with the head of the strap on. It looks daunting and I am not sure what to do now. "Kiss it" She order. I kiss the tip, as gently and kindly as I can. "Not like it is an old family member coming into town for a week. GO HARD!" She says, probably trying to hide her frustration. I start to pretty much make out with the strap on. I then slide it into my mouth. "Good" She finally praises me. I try to slide in as much as I can. I move it in and out. Then I grab the side of her thighs. "Hands off. I didn't say you could touch me!" She removes my hands.

"As a matter of fact..." She says and walks off to the corner of the room. She grabs some rope. "Bend over the table." She says. I do so. "Cross your wrists behind you." I do so. She wraps the rope around my wrists tightening the rope. I grunt a little. It feels very very tight. "Awww, does that hurt?" She mocks. She finishes tying my wrists and tells me to go back to my knees. I go back and she sticks the strap on into my mouth. I take it in so far, my throat makes choking noises. I look up at her face, she closes her eyes and smiles. If my wrists weren't tied behind me I would be stroking myself. I lick the sides and the tip of her cock taking turns. I pull back and take a breath. I look down at the floor, a pool of my own drool has collected on the floor. I don't know whether to be proud or ashamed. A mix of both, I guess. I fight the urge to smile.

"That is good enough as a warm up." She says and helps me to my feet. I am pretty sure that is the only kindness I will be granted. "Bend over the table" She requests. I bend over as slowly and seductively as I can knowing that she is watching. She walks over to the corner of the room. She grabs the tape and sets it on the side of the table. She pulls down my underwear. I move my feet so she can set it with my other clothes. I am fully naked and fully vulnerable...and fully hard. I hear the sound of the duct tape strips. "Are you going to-mmmph" I try to ask, but she puts a strip of tape over my lips. I know I should have seen that coming but, I didn't expect her to do it so soon. She adds 2 or 3 more stips of duct tape on top of that on my mouth.

"Try to say something now, Slut" She says before she slaps my ass. "Well, you lubed up my cock very nicely. How about I reward you now?" She asks, I can tell she is smiling. She grabs the back of my thighs and spreads them farther. I can feel my asshole pucker at how free it feels. She teases me by moving the tip of her cock around in circles around my asshole. I moan a little bit, trying not to but not being able to help it. She then slides her cock in slowly. I moan in pleasure and pain mixing together perfectly. I am so satisfied I could cry. I close my eyes so hard and feel the sweat go past my brows and onto my cheeks. She pulls out just as slowly as she went in. I clench my fists. "You've been thinking about this since you saw me haven't you." She says, punctuating each word with a thrust. "Mmmph mmmm" I try to say yes, but my words come out funny from the tape.

She goes at it harder and harder with each passing minute. I feel my breathing get harder. She moves her hands to the side of my torso, getting a better grip on me so she can thrust slower now. As she plunges into me, I look over my shoulder and see her in a state of ecstasy herself. I feel like I could cum any moment. My moaning gets louder as she goes even deeper. She can tell I am on the edge and flips me around. She then jerks my cock, up and down making sure to grip as firmly as she can, using her spit as lubricant, as I did on her cock. I struggle a tad as I am about to cum. The stream of semen hits my chest and chin, and I moan hard through the gag. After a few moments, I open my eyes and look down at my woman, she smiles at me looking into my eyes. That is all I wanted.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Spinning

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds