• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Black Cuckolds Secretly Exist

Black Cuckolds Secretly Exist

Black Muslim cuckolds definitely do exist, ladies and gentlemen. Black Muslim guys who enjoy watching their Black Muslim wives and Black Muslim girlfriends get fucked by other men. Apparently, they're out there, and my husband Malik Ali is one of them. My name is Fartuun Khalid-Ali, and I am a Djiboutian-American Muslim woman living in the City of Saint Paul, Minnesota. I am a happily married woman and the mother of two sons, Djamal and Hussein, and yes I am still a kinky broad.

Got a seriously hot story to share with you today. The tale of how I became a Black cuckold queen, with the eager encouragement of my husband Malik. Sit back and enjoy the ride, folks. There are many sexual myths about Black men and Black women, both within the Islamic community and beyond it. For example, ever since media mogul and cosmic blabbermouth Oprah Winfrey invited that creepy old bisexual Black guy on her show and told the world about Down Low Brothers, a lot of Black women have developed a hatred for brothers who swing both ways.

Me? I am that rare Black Muslim woman who likes those types of brothers, as long as they're honest with me about who and what they are. Does that surprise you, ladies and gentlemen? It really shouldn't. Female sexuality is a lot more fluid than most people realize. It's the men who are rigid and set in their ways. I am a flexible sister with a kinky mind. The same way lots of men like watching lesbian porn, lots of women love watching men fuck other men. I am one of those women. Deal with it.

I knew that my husband Malik Ali was bisexual before we got married. Like I said, I am a different type of Muslim sister. The open-minded one. It never occurred to me that he had other sexual secrets, though. The day my husband Malik actually sat me down and explained to me that he was a Black cuckold, I was totally stunned. Seriously, I was totally not expecting this from Malik. Not at all. I never would have expected my husband Malik Ali to have those types of fantasies, folks.

I'd just come home from a hard day of work at Minton Enterprises, the civil engineering firm where I work as a project manager. I studied civil engineering at Saint Paul College, graduating with a Master's degree in the summer of 2008. I was fortunate enough to find a job right after graduation. Malik and I have all the makings of a Black power couple, and we couldn't be happier about it. I am very proud of us, seriously.

Like a lot of couples around the world, Malik and I have our ups and downs. Lately, due to stress at work, we've been having a tough go at it in our relationship. You know how it when you have a career and you're married. The pressures of work are enormous, and many couples buckle under it. Something has to give, seriously. I think that's why Malik and I decided to get more kinky in the bedroom and rev up our sexual relationship. I love Malik and want to make our relationship work. We have the house to ourselves since our sons are away at camp, so that's good.

I met my future husband Malik Ali while on the Saint Paul College campus, and I fell in love with the tall, dark-skinned Djiboutian-American Muslim brother with the deep voice and thoughtful eyes. Lots of sisters have a thing for thugs but I prefer intelligent Black men who dress well and speak proper English. Malik and I are both of Djiboutian descent and we were raised in Islam, but we couldn't be more different.

I'm five-foot-seven, chubby and big-bottomed, with medium brown skin and long Black hair that I almost always tuck away under my Hijab. I am a good Muslim sister that way. I've always had a head for numbers, that's why I studied engineering in college. My hubby Malik Ali studied criminology at Saint Paul College, graduated with his bachelor's degree in the summer of 2011 and now works for the county as a corrections officer. We bought a house in the suburbs of Saint Paul, and these days, life is good.

Malik and I began to tentatively explore his fetish. We met this guy named Solomon Sykes who works as a security guard at the mall and helped us out the day some punks tried to vandalize our car. Solomon is tall, with reddish brown hair, light green eyes and alabaster skin. He is Jewish, thirty years old and a single father, raising his mixed-race daughter Liliana after the death of his Haitian wife, Jasmine Vincent. I found Solomon handsome, and if I weren't into brothers, he'd be the cream in my coffee if you catch my drift. Good thing my hubby Malik also felt the same way.

When Malik and I approached Solomon about our hot little idea, the dude was surprisingly open to it. Turns out Solomon Sykes is also bisexual. How cool is that? Malik, Solomon and I discussed our fantasies, rules and boundaries at great length for some time, and then we agreed to hook up one night. A lot of people assume that real life cuckolding or swinging happen seamlessly, just like in porno movies. Real life doesn't work like that, ladies and gentlemen. You've got to work at it, and you better hope you have chemistry. Otherwise it's all doomed to failure. Trust me on that one.

My husband Malik, our new pal Solomon and myself got our freak on in the bedroom one fateful Saturday night. The three of us got naked, and then we let the party get started. Malik sat at the edge of the bed, stroking his long and thick Black dick while Solomon and I did our thing. I smiled at Malik, and then got on my knees and grabbed hold of Solomon's long and thick White cock. Solomon's big White dick stared at me like a snake, and he smiled at me as I took his length into my mouth. My first time tasting White dick, folks. That's my word as a kinky Black Muslim woman, I swear.

I sucked Solomon's dick with gusto, and the White dude moaned as I pleasured him. I glanced at my husband Malik who sat nearby and watched us, his expression unreadable. I was both turned on and disturbed by what I was doing. I am a Black woman who loves her Black husband. Yet my pussy was wet as I sucked a big White dick in front of my Black husband. What kind of Black woman does that make me? I don't know, and to be honest, I didn't care. All I knew was I seriously loved the taste and feel of Solomon's White dick in my mouth.

Malik watched Solomon and I, stone-faced. Suddenly filled with inspiration, I gestured for Malik to come closer while I reached for my purse. Earlier, I stopped by the adult video store, told the female clerk what I had in mind, and bought a certain item. It's called a chastity device. Essentially, a dick cage. I grabbed Malik's big Black dick and snapped the chastity device on it. Malik winced and nodded. I smiled and blew Malik a kiss, then told him to go sit down. Now my husband Malik is officially a cuckold. Hope he still loves it!

I sucked Solomon's big White cock until the dude warned me that he was about to cum. When Solomon came, I eagerly drank his tasty cum. With a mouth full of the White man's sperm, I blew my husband Malik a kiss. Malik surprised me by coming closer, and he kissed me full and deep. I smiled at Malik, and then resumed sucking Solomon's dick until the White dude was hard again. Next, I lay on my back with my legs in the air as Solomon rolled a condom on his dick and got ready to fuck me.

I locked eyes with my husband Malik as Solomon, the White dude with the big dick, slid his member into my pussy. This was it. The moment of truth. My Black Muslim husband was watching me, his sweet Black Muslim wife, take a big White dick into my cunt. I watched my husband Malik watch me get fucked by Solomon, and it thrilled me like you would not believe. Malik looked both disturbed and turned on by the scene unfolding right in front of him. Solomon pumped his big White dick energetically into my pussy, fucking me roughly, which is just the way I like it, to tell you the truth.

Solomon fucked me real good, and while his thick White cock filled my cunt, I turned on my husband Malik. I called him all kinds of names as Solomon fucked me, and Malik looked both embarrassed and turned on. I pinched my tits and smirked at Malik as I got fucked, really playing the role of the vicious Black cuckold queen to the extreme. Hey, I am a good Muslim wife and I want to make my husband's ultimate fantasy come true. It's a cultural thing. You westerners wouldn't understand.

Solomon fucked me real good, and then he came. After he came, Solomon pulled the condom off his dick and let a few drops fall onto my wet pussy. I sighed happily and grinned at Malik, who came closer. Time for Malik to be a true cuckold and do cleanup duty. Malik buried his face between my shapely thighs and licked Solomon's cum off my pussy like a true cuckold should. I smiled and sighed happily, and Malik smiled at me.

Next, my husband Malik grabbed Solomon's big White cock and began sucking it with gusto. I wasn't expecting that, but it kind of turned me on. I lay there, fingering my wet pussy while Malik sucked the White dude's dick. Solomon seemed to be really enjoying himself. So much that after a while, he reached for another condom while Malik got on all fours. My heart skipped a beat, and conflicting feelings warred in me as I watched my husband get it on with another man.

Seriously, I was turned on while getting fucked by another man while my cuckolded husband watched us. Still, as a wife, I was shocked to see my husband get it on with the same guy who just fucked me, even though I knew my husband was bisexual and liked this sort of thing. Malik took off the chastity device and Solomon grabbed his dick and sucked it good. When Malik came, Solomon drank his cum. Next, Solomon lubricated my husband Malik's sweet ass and eased his big White dick into him. Malik groaned as Solomon penetrated him, and just like that, the two of them began fucking like there was no tomorrow. Seriously, it's like they completely forgot that I was there. A beautiful kinky Black Muslim woman, suddenly invisible in her own marriage bed. Hot damn!

I watched my husband Malik, my strong Black Muslim man, get fucked in his ass by Solomon's big White cock. The same dick which filled my pussy just moments before was now embedded in my husband's asshole. I found myself turned on and shocked at the same time by what I was watching. I set out to play the role of the vicious Black cuckold queen who forces her cuckolded Black husband to watch her get fucked by a White guy with a big dick. Now it would seem that I was being cuckolded, as I was made to watch my man get it on with another man. What a cruel and erotically disturbing reversal!

Solomon drilled his big White dick into my husband Malik's tight ass until Malik begged for mercy. Solomon pulled out of Malik, and the two bisexual studs collapsed on the bed, spent. The sight of two sexy, manly guys, one Black and one White, lying side by side, turned me on so much that it made my pussy twitch. I am a greedy slut who loves dick and now I no longer care what color it is. I grabbed Solomon's dick and stroked it while I sucked my husband Malik's dick. I revved up their engines, and soon, Malik and Solomon were ready for another round.

I was ready to get freaky, and Malik and Solomon were more than happy to oblige me. I found myself sandwiched between them. I sucked Solomon's big White cock while Malik fucked me from behind, slapping my thick Djiboutian derriere and even pulling on my long Black hair while slamming his big Black dick into my cunt. With a big Jewish cock down my throat and a big Black Muslim dick in my pussy, I was in Black slut heaven, folks. My husband Malik and our pal Solomon double teamed me, and I loved every minute of it.

After pounding me like this for some time, my hubby Malik and Solomon changed positions. Malik lay on the bed while I straddled him, impaling my tight asshole on his big Black dick. Solomon got behind me, smacking my big brown Djibouti booty as he slammed his big Jewish cock into my pussy. Double stuffed to the max, I howled like a woman possessed. I'm a freaky Muslim sister but I've never been double penetrated before. My husband Malik crammed his big Black dick in my asshole while Solomon's big White cock filled my cunt. I was wonderfully filled, and I couldn't get enough of it. I screamed like a madwoman, loving the big dicks that filled me as my husband and our male friend poured their masculine energies into my core. It was absolutely fantastic.

Much later, after hours of passionate sexing, the three of us lay exhausted on the bed. My husband Malik Ali pulled me close and kissed me, while Solomon smiled at us. The three of us talked things over, discussing what we did, what we liked and didn't like, and what we could improve upon. Afterwards, Solomon took a shower and left our household, with our sincere thanks. Ladies and gentlemen, this is the beginning of wonderfully exciting and wickedly sensual times for my husband Malik and I. We are Black, Muslim and kinky. Cuckolding, swinging, threesomes, we plan on doing it all. Wish us luck!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Black Cuckolds Secretly Exist

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds