• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Grace Explores Gang Bang

Grace Explores Gang Bang

Last night my step son Matthew had his 3 best friends over for a poker party. They all just finished high school together this year and are relaxing and enjoying the summer with plenty of drinks. Last time they visited Matt made me strip for them and let his friends feel me up and cum on my breasts. Since then Matt has taken to fucking me repeatedly daily and wants to watch me doing multiple guys at once. So for this party he had big plans. I was the hostess for the party and wore my French maid outfit with 5" heels, thong and push up bra. As each boy arrived I met them at the door, gave them a big passionate kiss on the mouth, took their hand, led them to their spot at the card table and asked what they would like for a drink. Once all had arrived and seated, Matt explained the rules of the night to them.

He detailed for them "Gentlemen, since last time you guys were here, mother and I have had a significant breakthrough. We have progressed from her sucking me off to my being able to fuck her any time we are alone. And tonight, I am going to share her slutty little mouth and cunt with you." A giant cheer arose from the table and they all started high fiving each other and Matt.

He continued "Rules are simple, any winning hand higher than 2 pairs and that winner gets a treat. I have a list here that starts with a lap dance and proceeds up to a full out gang bang. With every win, that guys gets to have the next item on the list. Stripping her, tit fuck, blow job, watch her rub her cunt, watch her fuck a dildo, fuck her on her back, fuck her doggy, have her fuck on top, take turns fucking her with a friend of your choosing, fuck her while she sucks off a friend of your choosing, up to everyone taking turns with her mouth and cunt, and at the end you can cum on her or in her anywhere you like."

"Holy fuck, can't wait, well let's get this game going then!" one of the boy exclaimed.

The first few hands no one had big wins so I just strutted around serving drinks, smiling and giggling like a little slut at comments the boys made about my boobs and ass. Then one boy got three of a kind, so I owed him the lap dance. While the other boys continued on to the next hand I led the boy to the couch near the poker table and sitting him down began to bump and grind to the music in front of him and on his lap. I freely let him rub my legs and ass, and grope my breasts. I gave him a big wet kiss, inserting my tongue in his mouth, and cooed and awed in his ear. The other boys watched and cheered as they played their hand and gulped their drinks. When the next hand ended without a big winner I returned the boy to the table to resume playing, and I continued my job as hostess.

The next winner got to lower my top and remove my bra so I was now a topless hostess. The next boy got to remove my thong with his teeth. Matt was the next winner and he got to squeeze and suck on my tits. The other boys complained saying he already got to do this whenever he wanted. For the next winner I spread my legs and rubbed my clit. He dove right in and licked my pussy at the same time, which, though a bit more than the rules permitted, I truly loved and so of course did not resist. The next boy got to help me fuck myself with a big dildo. This provided everyone a good warm up. "Now," Matt said, "now the real fun begins!"

For the next winner I was told to kneel on the floor beside him and he was told that I would be his cock sucker during the next hand. Standing and pulling out his eager hard-on I took his solid young manhood in my grasp and teased the head with my tongue. The others boys all watched and cheered, especially when I thrust his length into my throat. As I sucked and slurped and licked and kissed away at his meat the others attempted to play through their hand without becoming too distracted. But the hand went slowly and the boy became too excited. I felt his penis starting to throb in my mouth and having learned that this meant that he was about to cum I pulled his dick out of my mouth just in time for him to fire repeated streams of warm cum all over my welcoming face.

"So sorry ma'am, I'm so sorry. And I was so looking forward to fucking you later too." he apologized and explained. I serenely commented that it was no big deal, that I absolutely loved it when a man cums all over my face, and that I would make sure that I got his young studly cock hard again so that he could fuck me later. He thanked me profusely and shyly, like a small child might. I just love these young innocent boys and their numerous wonderful hard cocks!

Matt told me to lick up the cum that drooled into my lips and off the boys softening dick, but otherwise to leave the cum on my face as a reminder of what a slut I am. "Of course my Master, I am the evenings hostess, fuck toy and cum depository, obedient to your every command." I softly responded. At this I got another round and the boys grasped my tush and boobs as I put their drinks on the table before them. The next boy got a blow job on my knees under the table, and the next standing over me as I lay on the couch. After each boy had his cock sucked on at least once, I knew what was in store next. My pussy was dripping onto the carpet in anticipation.

With the next winning hand I was told to bend over the poker table. "All yours to fuck Johnny!" Matt said. His friend John got behind me and grabbing my hips shoved himself straight into me without any hesitation at all. Quite surprised by his audacity I cried out from the rapid impalement.

"God, she is so wet it just slid right in!" he exclaimed.

"Of course" said Matt, "I told you that she was a horny slut. Isn't that so mother?"

"Yes, fuck me Johnny, fuck me hard, god boy just fuck my slutty twat. Fuck me all night, I want all of you to just fuck my whore cunt all night!" I begged and pleaded loudly. No one even tried starting the next hand but all watched as Johnny pounded away at my pussy and listened as I begged for him to fuck me harder and deeper and faster.

Soon his hot load erupted inside of me and he slid free of my vagina. "Good little fuck slut." said Matt.

The rest of the night each boy got to stick his dick into me at least a few times. I mounted cocks and straddling then fucked the boys from on top. They fucked me in pairs, taking turns shoving their erect cocks into my eager hole, with me bent over, laying down on the couch, or propped up sitting on the couch with my legs outstretched high. I sucked on cocks while others fucked me at the same time. I took cock after cock as fast as they could give them to me. This was my absolute heaven. Heaven does not come from praying every day in the convent. It comes from giving four young boys completely free access to your mouth, tits and pussy!

The grand finale came with what Matt called "The great gang bang of 2015". Putting me on all fours bent partially over a chair with my breasts hanging down, the boys gathered around me. Matt said "One for my cunt, one gets my mouth and the other two get a tit and a hand. And rotate every minute!" He set his watch to beep each minute and soon I had a cock in my mouth, one in my pussy, and one in each hand, with my hanging boobs being squeezed and pulled. With each beep of the watch the boys would shift one position to the right.

After 15 minutes or so, after each boy had me a couple of times in each position, I felt cum shoot into my pussy. Then I got a load down my throat. A few minutes later I felt cum shooting over my bum. And finally the last boy came all over my face again. Everyone lay on the floor. As boys regained their energy they were free to have me suck their semi rigid cocks or mount me and fuck me more as they liked. Somewhere in the night I awoke on the couch alone, naked, covered in cum, all the boys having drifted off. It was by far the best night of my entire life!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Grace Explores Gang Bang

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds