• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Bad Decisions Ch. 01-03

Bad Decisions Ch. 01-03

123

Chapter 1

As the buzzer went off for the eighth time in the match, Patrick found himself rising to his feet and cheering when Kat made yet another goal for her team, increasing their lead from five - two, to six - two. Then as she made a tired limp away from the net, her teammates swarmed and showered her with congratulations before they got back to playing.

These indoor soccer matches now tended to be the highlight of his weeks since he'd been staying in VA Beach, seeing as besides gaming during the day, or occasionally going to the bar with his uncle when he wasn't too tired, there weren't many other options. So the first time Kat came home from college and asked if he wanted to go watch her play, he jumped at the notion, and since then it had become his Tuesday and Thursday night staple.

Now noting the gazes of a few curious onlookers, he smiled sheepishly and returned to his seat while the match ploughed on for an another fifteen minutes, until the referee finally blew his whistle, bringing the game to an end, leaving Kat's team victorious with a six - two lead over the opponents.

Noticing Kat limping over to the subs-bench he decided to go check and see how she was doing. Thinking back, it was a hard game for her, she had taken a few falls and shoves, and now from the way she was limping he could only think that maybe her knee was acting up again. It would make sense since she had always been told not to push herself too hard, after tearing her ACL back at sixteen in high school, but like her father - his uncle - her love for soccer pushed her to disregard the advice of the doctor, and now three years later at nineteen, here she was playing competitively once more.

Upon reaching the fiberglass barrier between the walkway and the field, Kat's gazed met his and with a motion of her hand, she indicated that she wanted him for something. Sighing Patrick looked at the warning sign that stated - staff and team members only, beyond this point - then proceeded through the doorway.

"Sup?" He asked reaching her, and with a pained expression on her face she looked up as she swung her leg back and forth.

"My knee freaking hurts." She said groaning as her friend Jessi came back with an icepack and began applying it to her knee.

"It's not that bad right babe?" Jessi always called everyone babe, it seemed to be a common word for her, and she confirmed it one time they were chilling and she referred to her mother by the same term.

"Nah, it just hurts." Kat replied and Patrick stood awkwardly above the two of them while they carried on a conversation.

Clearing his throat to get their attention he asked, "So what did you want me for, again?"

"Did you want to stand up out there by yourself, until I could walk out?" Kat questioned in response and he nodded as she smirked and stood, Jessi supporting her while he grabbed her backpack and followed while the new teams for the next match began to file into the area.

It took less than two minutes for them to reach the exit, and once outside Patrick immediately zipped up his jacket, which as far as he was concerned offered him zero resistance against the cold, but his uncle assured him it was a good jacket. To him, nothing would ever be a good jacket, all he wanted was to be inside and in his bed.

"I, fucking, hate, winter." He mumbled and Jessi and Kat laughed at him as the two of them hobbled to the curb before Kat put weight on her leg, tentative at first before nodding to Jessi that it was okay.

"Alright, message me and let me know you get home." Jessi ordered, and left to go to her car on the opposite side of the parking lot, giving Patrick a curt smile before she did. Leaving him and Kat standing on the curb before they began to head to the car.

"I have no idea how you and your brother do it." Patrick said, pulling the jacket closer for warmth as Kat continued slowly to the car.

"What'd you mean?" She questioned, looking at him as he managed a slight laugh and looked back at her. Thinking that even though she hadn't been playing soccer for a few years, she still looked pretty good, sure she gained a little weight, but it seemed to go to all the right places as the old folk would say.

Still, as they walked, the cold the air whipping at his face, he refused to take his hands out of his pockets, and regretted immensely not having walked with a hoodie, he couldn't understand how she could practically saunter through this weather in nothing but a jersey, shorts, socks and slippers. Leaving the majority of her brown skin exposed to the elements.

"This, I mean, wearing summer clothes at the beginning of winter. Or whenever it is. I've been cold from the time I got here." He whinged and she laughed at him until they reached the car.

"Alright, you get in cry-baby, I'll turn on the heater." She shot and he dumped her backpack in the back and quickly slid into the passenger side as she got in and turned on the heat, which for the first few moments blew cold air, but quickly heated up, before she switched on the seat-warmer for good measure. Leaving Patrick feeling so toasty he could almost imagine being on the beaches back home.

"For the record, I wasn't crying, just, expressing an intense dislike at the cold." He replied and she nodded disenchanted as she stared at her phone screen, before she promptly locked it and tossed it into the backseat with everything else, "Isn't that the new phone?" A rhetorical question, but she seemed too lost in her thoughts to realize or even acknowledge what she did, content instead to seethe as she gripped the steering wheel.

"You remember, when we were back in the islands, and Felicia asked if I'd marry you, just so you could be a citizen?" She held up and laughed, acting as if the ordeal of tossing her phone didn't just happen.

"Yeah, we were at the restaurant for my birthday, and when the waitresses brought out the cake, they put twenty-two candles on it, instead of twenty-three." He started to laugh, then noticed her mood and composed himself, deciding to let her conduct the conversation as she saw fit

"Yeah." She chuckled, "I miss it there, the beaches, the atmosphere, just everything. No one knew me, I could drink in public, I bought rum punch." She laughed again and leaned back in the seat, and Patrick grinned as he remembered the night in the statement, it was his "sending off" party, so to speak, a couple of his friends had come out, his cousins, his sister, Kat decided she wanted to try rum punch, even though he and his best friend advised her not to drink the whole bottle.

"Yeah, and Mike asked me what I was doing letting you drink it, 'cause you'd be drunk off your ass in thirty minutes, and... so said, so done." They laughed together this time.

"I wasn't actually drunk though, a little tipsy, but not drunk. I could drink right now though."

"Something happen, Kat?" He probed and she shook her head in response, but he wasn't sure if it was a no, or simply that he shouldn't worry.

"I probably would have married you if I was living on my own though, I think you'd make a good little househusband." She laughed again, this time he just smiled in and looked through the window, his mind drifting to the fact that the three-month mark was coming up since he'd been in VA, and he hadn't seen so much as a glimmer of promise in his trip.

"Yeah, I guess. Would be nice being married to a pretty hot wife too, going out with you on my arm, keeping up appearances." He joked and she laughed.

"Then coming home and sleeping in separate beds." He nodded in agreement, "Gosh, could you imagine if my dad visited."

"Yeah. Weird." He replied, his mind continuing to drift to the story he needed to finish.

"Patrick." Kat's voice was low, and turning to face her, he noticed she was silently crying, for how long he didn't know.

"Yeah?"

"Is something wrong with me? I mean, I try to be good, I do everything he wants, we smoke, we go out, I'm always there for him, I do everything, and he always fucks me over. Every, fucking, time. I feel so stupid." Patrick watched for a moment as his younger cousin cried, going through something that he'd experienced time and time again before, but as much as he'd been through it, how to comfort something dealing with it wasn't exactly his strong suit.

"I mean... Why do you keep going back, if you know what's on the other side? Is the sex that good?" He added the joke for good measure, and her sniffling laugh proved that it wasn't a bad jab.

"The sex isn't bad, but, there's got to be more. And I really don't know, I keep hoping he'll change." She said and he sighed.

"In my experience, Kat. People rarely change, until it's too late." He said and with a sigh she wiped her face in her sleeve before looking at him, puffy eyed and forcing a smile, that looked like it could slip away at any second, "Want a hug?" He offered, not sure what else he could do or say at this point. Knowing his hugs certainly couldn't cure any ailments, he at least hoped it'd bring some form of comfort, and she readily accepted and leaned over onto his shoulder, sobbing out loud now as he embraced and tried to comfort her, rubbing her upper back in a cooing fashion as he always would find himself doing any time someone was crying.

Soon the tears stopped, and he could feel the moisture seeping through his jacket as Kat composed herself, unmoving as the heat blew through the vents, and for the first time Patrick noticed that the parking lot seemed much emptier. There were only four cars including theirs in this section of the lot, and he wondered to himself it wasn't more when they first got into the car, he certainly couldn't remember seeing or hearing anyone leave, and for a moment he let his mind run behind the idea of the empty parking lot, a distraction for himself as Kat gained the last bit of composure she needed.

Finally, she held up, slightly embarrassed as she looked at him, but he smiled to let her know it was okay, and after a returned smile, she leaned in and kissed him, taking him entirely by surprise as something inside him practically yelled "this shouldn't be happening", but still it happened all the same.

The softness of her lips on his soon coaxed his hands around to her back, pulling her closer as she leaned over the middle of the car, their tongues starting a game of tag as she unzipped and parted his jacket, running her hands across his chest as he trailed one along spine, pulling her shirt further up until she leaned back so he could pull it off and toss it into the backseat. Using the break in their he rolled the seat back, the sudden jerk prompted a giggle from her before she straddled him easily now that she no longer had to lean over, and they eagerly resumed their embrace.

The moment blocked out everything else, all he focused on was her. Flicking her tongue against his lip before biting and pulling it, and he squeezed and massaged her ass through the shorts, pressing his growing erection against her as she moaned slightly.

Reluctantly releasing her perky ass, he moved a hand to the front of her sports bra, it was one that zipped and in second he had the zip down, leaving her breasts at his mercy, and she made no complaints as he began to suck at her nipples, and didn't forget to return the bite that she had given him, as he caught one of the chocolate buds between his and teeth and flicked against it with his tongue.

"Fuck." She hissed, draping an arm around his neck, pulling him closer as she braced her other hand against the roof, grinding her pussy against him through at least four layers of clothing, but it didn't seem to matter as her moans grew and she grinded harder, until the sudden sound of an engine and the flickering on of car lights brought them back to reality.

Thankfully the car that started was a bit away from them, but it still didn't make a difference. The sudden jolt back to reality killed the moment for them, and the awkwardness began to set in as she zipped up her bra and returned to her seat, before reaching into the back for her shirt, and at the same time her phone.

"That, was..." Patrick started.

"Weird as fuck, hot as fuck, stupid as fuck?" Kat cut him off as she pulled on her shirt and started the engine.

"All three?" He added but Kat just sighed and hung her head.

"Yeah, all three. I'm sorry, okay, I don't know what happened, why I kissed you. Just the moment."

"Look, I'm as guilty as you here, we both fucked up, and I guess, this is one of those secrets we'll take to our grave."

"Good Christ, yes, yes it is one of those secrets." She added with a laugh and a relieved sigh, "Alright, home, I need a shower and my bed."

"I second that." He replied and zipped up his jacket as they pulled out of the parking spot, and were soon on their way home.

Chapter 2

Patrick rolled out of bed fairly early the next morning, and his mind immediately wandered to the events of the previous night as he went to the bathroom.

For him it had been intense, in the aftermath thinking about it left him feeling mentally exhausted, and once they got home, all he had energy to do was take a shower and get into bed, then tune into boomerang for the late night segment that would show Tom and Jerry and the Flintstones, while he drifted off to sleep.

Kat on the other hand, was bustling around, she had a discussion with her dad about the match, it was the same back and forth "how many goals did you score? Why didn't you score more? Did you win?" It made Patrick wonder how she dealt coped with when he was actually her soccer coach, but it was still a far throw away from the rest of the night that continued to play on his mind.

It wasn't even a case of him feeling guilty, he just wondered about it, if it would happen again, how should he deal with it now, would he have to go stay with his aunt, or worst yet, what would happen if someone found out. They were all questions that played on his mind as he waited for sleep last night, now even as he took a piss they still sauntered through his thoughts.

Though he knew better that to let it consume him, it still proved to be a tad difficult, but as he washed his hands, he managed to push it to the back of his mind, then left to go downstairs to get some breakfast.

"Morning." Kat said as he entered the living room, her legs folded next to her as she ate cereal for breakfast.

"Yo, Kat." He replied trying to keep his cool while he continued to the kitchen, "What're you watching?" He tried to keep the conversation in line with how they would normally go, an attempt to show that nothing had changed between them where he was concerned, a façade but one that certainly felt necessary.

"SVU." She answered while he decided what to eat.

Seeing as it was too far past 8:30am, laziness reigned supreme and he decided to mimic Kat, choosing to reach for the cereal from atop the fridge, and pour himself a bowl.

While the cereal clinked against the ceramic, Patrick found himself looking up at over the bar into the living room, his eyes focusing on Kat sitting curled up in the chair, wearing an oversized t-shirt, with her hair still messy from a night of sleep, as she intently watched SVU and almost in an automated manner spooned cereal into her mouth, her tender lips hanging on the tip of the spoon for a moment before she dipped it back into the bowl. The same lips that he kissed last night, the thought sent the butterflies in his stomach into a routine of cartwheels and tumbles, while he finished up making his bowl of cereal and sat at the kitchen table, choosing instead to avoid being too close to Kat.

'This isn't weird though. I mean, I usually eat at the kitchen table, plus, she knows I'm not a fan of SVU, so I wouldn't really watch it.' He thought to himself, his mind beginning to rationalize him sitting at the kitchen table.

"Hey, you want to go to the dog park later?" Kat called from inside and he almost choked trying to answer with his mouth full.

"Yeah." He coughed and cleared his throat, "Yeah, sure."

"Cool, we can go after I get back from class." He heard her footsteps approaching, and she entered the kitchen seconds later and placed her empty bowl in the sink, "So that'll be around two or so, shouldn't be later than three though."

"Yeah, that's cool." He hesitantly looked up at her and smiled, 'why does she have to look so cute? why did she have to kiss me? fuck, why is she still in the kitchen.' Fresh thoughts popped into his mind as she looked at him while he dangled the spoon above the bowl, "Guess it's about time for Dipper to get a walk anyway."

"Yeah, mom told me I need to take him for a walk when she came home this morning, said he's been really hyper, he actually woke me up this morning, I was so tired." They laughed, more an awkward than genuine, but still, a laugh nonetheless.

"I know the feeling, he slept in my room a couple nights ago and woke me up early as shit, I was pretty pissed."

"I wish he had just stayed a cute little puppy that would sleep most of the day, I mean that was it, he'd eat and sleep, he was so chubby." She said laughing as she started to leave the kitchen.

"Hey..." Patrick started and she paused, "Just wondered, where is he, 'cause I could take him jogging with me a bit later, sort of a warmup to the dog park."

"Oh, that sounds like a good idea, maybe he'll be too tired to want to go to the park after." She chuckled, "He's in my mom's room though, he followed her up the stairs when she came in, guess he's sleeping in there with her."

"Ah, alright, I'll just go get him when I'm ready then." He said with a smile and with a nod she left him alone with his cereal, then just as quickly was back in the kitchen.

"Look, last night... I mean..." With a sigh she hung her head, "I haven't stopped thinking about it, you know?"

"You have no idea." They laughed, "Literally, it has been on my mind since it happened. Thought it was just me."

"Well now you know it isn't." She sighed again, "You want to?"

"Want to what?" Feigning ignorance, always a good way to go.

"Anything."

"Uh... Honestly, yeah." He replied, heart pounding in his chest as Kat grabbed his hand and pulled him away from the kitchen table, though it wasn't so much pulling, as it was she led and he followed, right to the couch and in seconds she pushed him down and straddled him, kissing him fiercely before she took off her shirt and tossed it to the ground, leaving her in nothing but a pair of panties, and looking like an invitation to open bar. One that he readily accepted, and dove in, sucking on her breasts one after the other, never leaving one left out, alternating between sucking and massaging them while she raked her fingers across his back.

"Gosh, I swear this is so much better than imaging it." She whispered, and he pulled away to look up at her.

"Imaging it?"

With a nod in response she kissed him and pushed herself closer, before tracing her tongue across his top lip as she broke their kiss and leaned to his ear, "I fingered myself last night in bed, I got so wet." Her voice dropped to such a sultry whisper he swore his dick would explode, but either unknowing of the effect, or uncaring she flicked her tongue against his ear and continued, "So wet, Patrick. I had to change my sheets, I came so hard, but my pussy wanted something more than my fingers." She whispered, slipping into soft whimpers as she grinded against his dick.

"You know Kat, I never knew that you had such a horny slut inside you." He said rolling her over onto her back, kissing her as he pushed her thighs up.

"Are you going to do something about it?" She teased and tugged down the waist of his pants, just enough to free his dick while he pulled her panties to across and ran his finger between her lips, she was so wet he could feel it against her pubes.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Bad Decisions Ch. 01-03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds