• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • From Out of the Haze Ch. 03

From Out of the Haze Ch. 03

I woke up to the sound of laugher. It was muffled. The bedroom door was closed. I looked around; I was in Robin's room. I reached down between my legs. I was hard. Sunlight peeked around the crack between the blinds and the window sill. I stroked my cock gently for a few minutes, thinking of the women who'd felt this recently: Sondra and her aggression; Laura and her passion; Robin and her embrace. Then I remembered the look on my mother's face as she dropped me off here. My cock softened.

I slid out of bed and pulled on my jeans. I opened the bedroom door and looked into the living room. My sisters were sitting on the couch, laughing. They turned to look at me.

"Good afternoon, sleepy." Robin was smiling at me. That smile was addictive.

I looked over at Laura. "Hey," she said, looking at me, her eyes seemed a little sad, but then a smile crept into them.

"Hi." I looked at Laura when I said it and then smiled back at Robin. Laura was wearing a white ribbed t-shirt and warm up pants. Her tits stretched the shirt tight. I felt my cock stir. God they were big. Robin had on a silk robe and was drinking coffee. Her hair was still damp from a recent shower.

"Go have a shower. We'll make you some breakfast." Robin put her mug down and stood up as she spoke to me.

I looked back and forth between the two of them.

Robin smiled again. "Go on, into the shower. You stink."

I laughed, scratched the back of my head and went to the shower.

* * * * *

I showered hot and watched the steam float over the shower curtain toward the light. I didn't really know what to think. I spent most of yesterday with Robin. Each time was softer and tenderer than the time before. It felt like we were lovers, not just two people fucking, if I could make that distinction. I didn't want the day to end. I don't even remember falling asleep.

With Laura it was different. Animal. Lustful. Dirty. Raw. I wanted her again, but wasn't sure if I could take it again. I didn't ask Robin about her and Laura. It seemed like something about it wasn't my business. As I stood in the shower I wondered if there was ever a time I had a clue that anything like that was going on between them, and I decided that I really had no idea.

There was a banging on the bathroom door. "Your pancakes are getting cold." It was Robin.

I turned off the tap.

* * * * *

So it was cereal, and it wasn't getting cold. Robin said that in a perfect world she would make pancakes, but hey, this wasn't one. Laura sat with us at the table, quietly munching a banana. There were no oral acrobatics this time. I didn't know what to say, so I ate the cereal.

Robin did some dishes, and generally kept herself busy. As I put the last spoonful into my mouth, she turned off the tap and started drying her hands. "Kinda tense in here, isn't it?"

I looked up at Laura. She looked over at her sister.

"Kinda," Laura agreed.

"I guess we should just get it out of the way."

I looked back and forth between them. They seemed to be holding each other's stare.

Robin walked across the kitchen to Laura and put her hands on Laura's face. She leaned down and kissed her, deeply, pushing her tongue into Laura's mouth. Laura breathed in, her breasts sticking out at her sister. She reached up and slid her hands up along Robin's ribs. The fabric of her silky robe rippled around Laura's hands.

One of them made a low "Mmmm" sound. I couldn't tell which. My cock throbbed in my pants.

Robin broke the kiss. "Come on, let's go to bed." She stood up and stepped toward the bedroom. Laura got up and followed her. I watched the two of them walk out of the kitchen. For about the amount of time it takes for my body to realise I want to stand up, I thought about not following.

* * * * *

The two of them were standing at the side of the bed in each other's arms. They were kissing quickly, and hard. Robin was reaching down and pulling Laura's t-shirt up, Laura leaned back so her sister could pull it over her head. I stood in the doorway and looked at Laura's big tits swelling out of her bra. Robin's robe was undone; I could see her naked breasts pressed against Laura's massive tits. Robin's hands went to Laura's tits, squeezing them through the white lacy bra. Laura pushed her own pants down over her hips, and I watched her ass wiggle out and noticed her matching thong. They kissed each other and I followed their hands with my eyes as they ran their hands up and down each other's backs.

Robin slipped her robe over her shoulders and let it fall to the ground. She sat back on the bed, and Laura dropped to her knee in front of her.

Laura rubbed her hands up and down Robin's thighs, looking up at her sister as she leaned in and opened her mouth to slip her tongue into Robin's pussy. Robin closed her eyes and her head went back as she moaned. I could hear how wet she was as Laura licked and sucked at her pussy.

Robin looked over at me. "Get naked for us Dan."

I pulled my t-shirt over my head and unbuckled my pants. Robin watched me and grunted a little while Laura ate her cunt. I pulled my pants and boxers off at the same time. "Mmmm," Robin said as she looked at my cock hanging out hard in front of me. "Stroke it."

I reached down and grabbed it, working my swollen cock up and down. I wrapped two hands around it and held it up, showing my sister how big and hard I was.

"Fuck," was all she said. I wasn't sure if it was for me or Laura.

Laura moaned between Robin's legs. Robin started to speak, her breathing heavy. "He's got it in his hands….stroking it up and down….it looks huge, just as big as you said….spent all day with it in me….thinking of you…oh god….you're so good…yes, that's it…make me cum…god make me cum…" Laura grabbed Robin's ass and pulled her cunt into her face, her whole head moving between Robin's thighs. Robin moaned and seemed to be trying to pull away. I was so caught up in her orgasm I let go of my cock. Robin fell back on the bed.

Laura turned on her knees to look at me. Her eyes were wild. She licked her lips and then wiped her mouth with her fingers. She licked them once, and then rubbed her wet hand on her thigh. One cup of her bra had slid down and her big swollen tit was sticking out at me. "Bring that big fucking cock over here."

I walked toward her. She didn't get off her knees; instead she just grabbed my cock with one hand and pulled it into her mouth. She sucked it like she was starving for it, pumping it hard into her mouth, slurping and humming up and down on it, her eyes closed tight.

I looked over at Robin. She had turned onto her side and was watching us. "God, that looks so good Laura. It looks so fucking big in your mouth." Her hands went to her breasts and she pulled on her nipples. "Suck that big cock Laura. Show him what a good cock sucker you are."

Laura moaned her approval up and down the length of my cock. Her hand cupped my balls and rubbed them, and then she pulled my cock up and licked them both. She took one of my heavy balls into her mouth and sucked on it, licking her tongue around it in my mouth. I looked down at her pumping my cock in one hand. It looked obscene it her small hand. She licked down under my balls.

"Lay down," Robin instructed as she moved over on the bed. I sat on the bed. "Get naked with us Laura."

Laura stood up and reached behind her to unhook the clasp. Her back arched as she did it, sticking those big fucking tits out at us. She undid her bra and let it fall to the ground. Robin and I moved toward her, each taking a big breast into our mouth. I could hear Robin sucking. "Oh fuck yeah." Laura put her hands on the back of both of our heads. "Fuck I love having my tits sucked." Both of us moaned with mouths full of tit.

Laura took her hand from the back of my head and pushed on my shoulder. I lay back on the bed. I looked over at Robin making room on the bed beside me. Laura was stepping out of her thong and kneeling on the bed. She took my cock back into her mouth. Robin got behind her and leaned in to lick Laura's cunt from behind.

I shifted my hips a little and pumped my cock into Laura's mouth. I could feel her big tits, wet from Robin and I sucking on them rubbing my thighs. I closed my eyes and listened the humming, moaning, slurping and sucking. I wanted it to last forever, and my cock was so swollen, I thought I might.

Laura pulled away from my cock. "How do you feel Dan?"

"So fucking good," I moaned as she stroked my cock.

"Do you want more?"

"Yes," I groaned, "God yes."

"Do you want some pussy, Dan?" Laura ran her hands up my chest and whispered in my ear.

"Yes."

Laura licked at my earlobe. "Who's cunt do you want?" I felt a hand on my cock that I knew wasn't Laura's. "Do you want my tight little pussy again, Dan?" I felt a wet finger rim my asshole.

"Or do you want to show Laura how good you fuck me, Dan?" Robin was grinning at me from behind Laura.

Laura turned to look at her sister. "You got this dick all day yesterday. It's my turn."

Robin looked at me. "Fuck her Dan."

Laura lay on her back and spread her legs for me. I knelt between her legs and grabbed my cock by the base. Robin knelt behind me, looking over my shoulder. I could feel her breasts on my back, her pubic hair on my ass.

"I want to watch you fuck her Dan." Robin was whispering in my ear.

"Do it Dan, fuck me with that big cock."

I pushed the head into her. She was just as tight today as two days ago.

"Oh fuck it's so fat."

Robin slid one arm around me, her fingers on my nipple. "Do it Dan, shove the rest in, you know she wants it hard."

I slammed the rest of my cock into Laura's hot little cunt.

"Oh god that's it you fucker." Laura's hands went to her tits. They looked so big as she cupped them.

"Look at those huge tits Dan. All for you and your big cock. Fuck her hard Dan. Make those big tits shake." Robin was rubbing her body against mine, leaning on my back as I worked my cock into Laura.

Laura was moaning with every thrust.

Robin slid of my back so that she was lying on her side next to Laura. She spoke into her ear. "Do you like that Laura?"

"God yes."

Robin's hand went across Laura's stomach and slid down to her clit. "Do you like fucking your brother's big cock?" She started rubbing Laura's clit as I pumped my cock into her. Hearing Robin talk dirty was so unexpected I thought I might cum despite myself.

"It's so good Robin." Laura's head shook back and forth as she writhed underneath me. "He's so fucking good." Laura bit her lip as Robin gave her clit a hard push.

"Has your pussy been aching for your brother's cock?"

"Yes."

"Is that why you got here so fast when I called you?"

"Yes." I could feel my balls swell and tighten. I was going to cum, watching Laura react to her sister's dirty talk and her clit getting rubbed. Her pussy seemed to suck at me with every stroke.

"Are you a whore for it? A whore for that big cock? Just like you said?"

"Fuck yes. I want it. I want every fucking inch. God. Fuck. I need it."

"Fuck her Dan. Fuck your big titted whore."

I grunted and started cumming into my sister.

"Oh yeah Dan, oh god yeah. Fuck it you fucking bastard." Laura thrashed beneath me as Robin rubbed her clit faster and she started to cum. She moaned and grunted and came all around me.

I collapsed on top of Laura. I felt Robin kiss the back of my neck. She ran her hand down my sweaty back.

"Mmmmm. You two looked so good." Robin kissed Laura softly, and licked at her lips.

I rolled off Laura to her other side. Laura wiped sweat from her face. "Fuck," she laughed.

Robin rubbed her sister's stomach.

I closed my eyes, exhausted.

* * * * *

I woke up alone in bed. The sun was setting judging by the light coming in from the window. I sat up at the edge of the bed. I noticed Laura's big bra still on the floor, and her thong thrown over on top of my clothes. I decided not to get dressed and went looking for my sisters.

I heard them before I saw them.

"….Mmmm fuck yeah, stick it in my ass." It was Laura's voice. She was lying on the couch, one leg spread out to the coffee table.

Robin was kneeling on the floor, fucking a small slim dildo in and out of her sister's ass. I noticed the tube of lubricant on the floor.

Laura pulled one of her big tits up to her mouth to suck on and she moaned with it in her mouth.

My cock came to life in front of me. I walked around the couch to get behind Robin. I reached down to finger her cunt. It was sopping wet. I got right behind her and slid my cock into her with one smooth stroke.

"Mmmm I like that," she moaned in front of me. I grabbed her hips and started leaning into her, pulling her back onto me. Robin laid her head on Laura's stomach, her arm out at her side pumping the dildo in and out of Laura's ass.

"God I just want to fuck both of you all the time." Robin moaned beneath me.

I thought that was a pretty good idea.

* * * * *

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • From Out of the Haze Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 861 milliseconds