• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Wife Gets Carried Away

Wife Gets Carried Away

123456...12

Disclaimer:

This story deals with Cuckolding and impregnation. Please do not continue if any of these subjects offend you. This is a work of fiction, meant to be enjoyed. Please click back if this does not suit your style.

In a fantasy, there are no STD's, and pregnancies become nothing once you stop reading. Sorry it is so long. I get carried away with the details.

*****

As I sit here in my beautiful family room, I watch as the cars and people walk by. It is a very nice neighborhood that is relatively quiet. We just moved in 6 months ago. I have already gotten to know many of the neighbors. They are mostly middle to upper class. Most have young families, which helps keep my kids busy most of the days. I hear the buzz of my phone, pick it up and read the text.

"Just turning into the neighborhood."

I respond, "I'm here waiting for you!"

I hear the car pull into the driveway. I stand up, check myself in the mirror and walk over to open the door. My husband walks around the corner, and upon seeing me, stops dead in his tracks, drops his bag, and runs over to me. He kisses and hugs me as I wrap my arms around him and pull him close to me. He feels so good. It had only been 5 days, but I was missing him a lot more this week.

His new job has made a lot more things possible for us, but the travel is a pretty big drawback. It seems like he is gone more than he is home. He will be leaving me again Monday morning, so I wanted to make the most of the time we had together. The kids were dropped off last night at my mom's. I wanted my husband all to myself for a night.

I feel his hands running up and down my silk robe and feel his leg pressing between my legs. I grind myself into his leg, hoping to feel him growing, and boy do I. I feel him trying to figure out what I have on under the robe, as I pull away from his embrace. I tell him to grab his bag and bring it in, so I can close the door before anyone sees me.

He laughs a little, and says, "Isn't that the point?"

I smack his arm and tell him, "I'm not trying to show off for anyone but you right now."

He tells me he is the luckiest man alive as we make our way into the house. His free hand wraps around my waist as he whisks me into the family room. I feel his hand sliding lower to which I pull it back up and round my waist again.

I tell him in my most seductive voice, "You won't have to wait long!"

"That's good," he tells me.

I giggle as I think about what I have planned for him. I lead him towards the bedroom.

He tells me I have the most beautiful ass he has ever seen. I stick my ass out a little and sway it back and forth as I walk towards the bedroom. I slowly open the door and lead him into our room.

He laughs a little and asks if I had just gotten out of bed.

I turn around, wrap my arms around his neck, pull him into me as I whisper, "Why yes, I was. Is that a problem?" I then kiss him on his lips as I feel his tongue slide into my mouth. I moan out as I feel his arms wrap tightly around my waist.

He breaks the kiss and says, "Not at all. What have you been doing to have the bed so messed up?"

I untie his tie and let it fall onto the floor. I unbutton his shirt and peel it off of him. His hands reach for the sash on my robe. I tell him I will take care of everything as I push his hands away. I grab his belt and unbuckle it, then undo the button on his pants and let them fall to the floor. I run my hands down his chest, then slide my hands up and under his undershirt. I feel the ripples in his stomach and his muscles tense as I reach his chest. I start helping him remove the undershirt as I step back.

I press up against him, letting him feel the silk robe against his bare skin. I run my nails gently down his back to just above his ass. I feel his pelvis gently thrust into me as I look up and kiss him. I drop my hands lower and feel the silky material of the panties I made him wear home on the plane. I gently pull the band up a little, feeling him squirm as the silk material started disappearing into the crack of his ass.

I slide my hands forward, finding the button on his slacks and undo it. I unzip his pants and push them down his legs. I run my hands up his body then wrap them around his back and slide my hands down his back towards his ass.

I run my hand down his ass, feeling where the material disappeared and moaned. I asked him if he liked being made to wear my panties on the plane ride home. I then whispered, "Could you feel me in them? I wore them the night before you left, remember?"

He moaned appreciatively into my mouth as I started wedging them even higher.

He tells me it's getting uncomfortable.

I stop for a second and tell him, "Next week you might find a thong in your bag if you keep complaining," as I pull the band up just a little more. I reach down between us with my other hand and start rubbing his obvious bulge through the thin material.

He groans into my hair as I kiss his bare chest. He tells me to stop or I will make him cum.

I tell him he better not. "I have been waiting for you all week long."

I stop stroking him and run both my hands up to his chest. I then push him backwards and rotate him so he is moving towards the bed. I feel his knees buckle when he gets to the bed, then he falls back into the messed up sheets. I lean forward so he gets a nice shot of my cleavage. I know he is trying to figure out if I am wearing anything underneath or not, but he is going to have to wait to find out.

I kiss him gently on the lips then push him back so he is laying on the bed. I climb up on the bed and straddle him, but grab the robe so as not to let on what I have on.

I lean down and kiss him on the lips, then down his cheek to his neck. I then start kissing down his chest and across his stomach. He isn't completely toned like a bodybuilder, but he does keep in fair shape.

I slide my body down his, letting him feel the robe brush against his growing cock, then his legs, until I slide down planting my knees on the floor. I hook my fingers into the tiny band of his red bikini brief panties and slide them down. I tug as he raises his ass a little off the bed and watch as they make their way down over his hard cock. I pull a little, freeing them from his ass and watch as his balls rest against the bed sheets. I pull them down his legs and free them from one leg, but leave them wrapped around the ankle of his other leg.

I run my hands up his thighs and feel him spread his legs a little, giving me more access. I gently glide my hand up and grab his rigid cock in my hand. I look up and ask him if that feels better.

He nods his head and looks down at me. "very much so baby."

I tell him "I'm glad, but don't get too comfortable, I have another pair for you to wear tonight."

He looks at me and says, "whatever you want dear."

I wrap my hand completely around the girth of his cock, feeling it pulse in my hand. I lean in on my elbows and wrap my other hand around his balls. I start gently rubbing them as I stroke my hand slowly up and down his hard shaft. I feel myself getting wetter between my legs in anticipation of sinking myself down on his extremely hard cock.

I tilt the head of his cock towards my mouth as I lean down and gently kiss the head of his cock. I hear him moan and feel it pulse in my hand as I look up at him. I then ask him if he had found any stories he liked while he was away.

He responded in a kind of hushed moan, "yes baby. I read quite a few while I was alone in my room."

I then asked him, "Which one was your favorite? Please tell me about it!"

With that, I kissed the tip of his cock as I stroked it up and down very gently. Just as he started to speak, I kissed the tip again, then lingered on it as I spread my lips apart and slowly started sucking it into my mouth.

He let out a load moan as he starts telling me about his story. He said his favorite was of a wife that went out with her husband to a local bar. The husband gets to dress her up in a short dress and sexy underwear. She spends the evening drinking, dancing, and flirting with a few different men. As the night progresses, the wife gets tipsy and horny from the drinks and being pressed up against the different men, and the husband gets pretty drunk watching the whole thing.

All the while I am slowly stroking and sucking his cock into my mouth. I know he wants to cum, and each time I feel him getting closer, I stop and pretend I am listening intently to the story. I can see that I am driving him crazy, but I want him to finish his story. It turns me on when I feel him cum after getting him so worked up.

He takes a big gulp and continues his story, all the while looking at me. He says that at the end of the night, the husband offers to give the stranger a ride home, so they walk out to the car. The husband watches as the wife walks out hand in hand with the stranger. When they get to the car, the wife climbs in the back seat with her friend.

As he concludes this sentence, I slide my mouth up the length of his cock. I can feel my pussy getting even wetter but have to resist the urge to reach between my legs and rub my clit. This is driving me as crazy as it is him, but I love it. I look up into his eyes and ask, "Are you imagining me climbing into the back seat with some stranger I just picked up at the bar? What happens next?"

I stop stroking his cock, fearing he won't finish the story.

He groans, "Yes, I would love to be your chauffer as you and he make out in the back seat.' It is a long drive to the house, and the husband watches in the rearview mirror. About halfway to the house, he sees his wife straddle the stranger and can hear the all too familiar moan as she sinks completely down on his cock."

I ask him, "did she use any protection?"

He says she forgot.

I immediately feel my pussy spasm as I think about climbing onto some stranger in the back of the car, feeling his bare cock enter me.

My husband asks if I'm alright as I squeeze his cock as a mini orgasm shot through my body.

I tell him "Yes, but I just came a little." I ask him if she made him pull out.

He tells me that she tried to get off of him before he came, but he held her waist tight and made her take his entire load.

I feel my pussy getting slicker with my juices. I tell my husband that is a very hot story. "I hope mine will be just as hot. I want to feel you cum hard inside me."

I reach over to the nightstand and pull out a condom. I tear it open and gently place it on the tip of his cock and glide it down the entire length. I stand up off the bed, and slowly start to undo my robe. My husband's eyes almost pop out of his head as he sees the robe open and fall slowly behind me.

"Do you like?" I ask.

He is beside himself. I don't think he can even makes a comprehensible sentence at this point. He just nods.

I look over into the mirror. Not bad, as I run my hands down my silk nightie, smoothing it out against my skin. I tell him I just bought it yesterday. It is a beautiful Hunter Green with black lace trim. It doesn't even cover my ass as I look back into the mirror and can see the black lace disappearing between my legs. The cups are see-through black lace and my nipples are quite visible. I slowly spin in place, giving my husband the full view.

I again straddle my husband and slide up his body. I kiss his lips as I rock my body sliding gently over his cock pressed against my stomach.

He tells me he loves the feeling of the silk nightie against his cock. I slide further up until I feel his cock against my pelvis.

He asks if the panties are lace, to which I confirm. He then tells me I should take them off.

I tell him not yet.

I lean into his ear as I press my pelvis into his rock hard cock. "I have a little story for you," I whisper. I raise myself up and slide forward, feeling his cock slide between my legs. I reach between us and guide the tip of his condom covered cock to my opening and start pushing down on it. I feel myself loosen up as my pussy begins its long journey down the entire length of his cock until his pelvis is pressed up against my clit.

I lean back down until I am completely on top of him."I hope you like this new nightie, but you are not the first person to see it on me". I slide myself up his cock just a little then back down, pressing myself hard against his cock." I told you I went out with Rachelle and the girls last night, well, a couple guys kept buying us drinks and we talked all through the night. They were very friendly and we were dressed to kill.

"See the dress on the floor over there, the one you bought me? That's what I was wearing last night. I know you love how short it is. Rob, the guy that was sitting next to me kept looking down at my legs, and when we danced, he kept grabbing my ass through it."

I heard him moan and I slowed down a little, wanting to prolong this for my husband as long as I could. I asked him if he was alright?

He moaned a little and said he was close. He said this story was amazing.

I told him there is more. I squeezed my muscles a little and felt him twitch a little more. I reached behind him and pulled out the empty condom wrapper that was buried in the bed. I leaned back and said, "see, here is the wrapper from the condom he used last night."

I felt my husband buck his hips. I pushed him down and said, "You can't cum yet, baby!"

He slowed down and asked if it was real. He then asked what he was like and if I had fun.

I rolled my eyes back and flipped my hair a little so I could look him in the eyes and said, "He was amazing. He left a little while before you pulled up. I put this nightie on this morning, and he couldn't get enough of me." I told him, "when I crawled back in bed after putting this on, he was laying behind me spooning me. It wasn't long until I had his hard cock between my legs. He was just as surprised as you were when he found that the panties were crotchless."

My husband looked up at me and I could see the lust in his eyes. He tried to speak but couldn't. I knew he was dying to cum. When he finally managed to put words together, he said, "How come there is only one wrapper?"

I giggled a little, then leaned down close to my husband's ear. I said, "The first condom broke last night. Neither one of us knew it at the time. When he pulled out the only thing left was the ring at the base of his cock."

My husband's eyes grew to the size of saucers. He said, "He pulled out right?"

I ground my pussy down hard on his cock, slid back up, then whispered, "No. We didn't know. He came deep inside me last night and twice this morning."

I slid hard down his cock as I felt an orgasm rip through my entire body. I could feel my pussy contracting on his cock as I felt my husband push himself hard inside me as I was rocking on top of him and felt his cock pulse repeatedly. My orgasm lasted about a minute. When I finally came back to earth, I slumped down hard on my husband's chest. We were both completely out of breath. My husband wrapped me up in his arms as I lay there.

I finally looked up and saw his face. He was smiling from ear to ear. He said "That was a fantastic story."

I ask him what made him think it was just a story?

He rolled me to the side and I felt his cock slide out of me. He got up and went to the bathroom. When he came back he laid down next to me. He pulled me close, and I just melted into him and held him close. He said, "You could never do that. I know you too well." I laughed a little and finally gave in. He said, "It was an incredible story though."

I then reached behind my pillow and pulled out the red thong that matched his panties from the day. I handed them to him then pulled out a matching nightie and made him put them on.

He did as instructed then came back to bed, curling up behind me. His arm draped over my body as I pushed my ass back against his crotch. I could feel him getting harder as I ground my ass harder into him. Once I was satisfied I had him hard again, I closed my eyes.

When we woke up, the sun was just setting. My husband looked at me and kissed me deeply. He whispered in my ear, "I hope you make this fantasy a reality some day."

I looked into his eyes and said, "How much of a reality would you like it to be?" I felt his cock start growing between us, and I could feel myself getting wetter.

We had been playing this game for a couple months now, ever since I caught my husband in the home office. I came home one day after going shopping and he was in the office with the door closed. I walked in and even though he tried to minimize the page, I saw a little if what he was looking at. When he left for work the next day, I went in to snoop. He had hundreds of pages saved.

I tried to be understanding, but I was a little hurt. I confronted him that night and he confessed everything.

He told me he likes wearing women's lingerie sometimes, and that these stories excite him. He walked me into his office and showed me the sites he likes to read from. He then told me sometimes he puts on my panties under his clothes, and when he travels, he likes to sleep in panties and sometimes nighties.

I was trying to wrap my head around it when he sat me down and let me read some of the more PG stories he liked. They weren't that bad, but as the night progressed, he became bolder and some of the naughtier stories were being pulled up.

I have to say, some of the stories were pretty hot. I walked out of the office and could feel my own panties getting wet. He tried to follow me, but I walked into our room and shut the door. I sat there for a little while, then I decided to test it.

I walked over to my dresser and pulled out a pair of silk white full back panties. I then went into my closet and found the matching nightie. I laid them on the bed, then changed into the nightie that matched my red thong.

I unlocked and opened the door and let my husband back into the bedroom. He looked at me and let out a little moan. He said I looked ravishing.

I thanked him.

He looked over on the bed and saw the matching set I pulled out and laid on the bed. I said, "Go put them on. I want to see what you look like."

He was grinning from ear to ear. I didn't know what to expect when he came out the bathroom. The straps were too tight on his shoulders which made the nightie ride high on his torso. I could see his little ass in the mirror with the panties covering it. I walked over and adjusted the straps which helped a little.

I told him to go lay down on the bed and I would be over in a minute. I turned out the lights and crawled in bed with him. He was twisting and trying to get comfortable. Once he had managed, I started running my hand up and down his stomach, feeling his body through the thin material. I actually started getting turned on.

He asked if I was alright, to which I said yes. He then asked if I liked any of the stories.

I couldn't look at him, but I just gave an uh, huh to the question. I ran my hands down his torso, until I felt his hard cock through the nightie and panties. I pulled the nightie up and started rubbing him through the panties. I thought he was going to cum right then and there. He probably would have had I continued, but I pulled my hand away.

I asked him what made him like this?

He told me it felt good against his skin.

I asked him what else had he tried on?

He said, "Bras, panties, thongs, a dress once, but he loved stockings and garters."

I was a little worried, so I asked, "Do I still turn you on?"

He was apologetic but said, "Absolutely. You are so hot and I love what you wear for me."

I felt a little better. I then asked him which stories turned him on the most?

I felt him move closer to me. It was strange feeling his body sliding against mine, but I could feel his hard cock pressing against my leg and it was getting me wet.

123456...12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Wife Gets Carried Away

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds