• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • From Bible to Bedroom

From Bible to Bedroom

Cassie woke the morning of her 18th birthday feeling somewhat... Let down. For some reason, she'd always thought that when she crossed the line from child to adult, she'd feel different. But, of course, she didn't. She felt as she always had. A little grumpy, half asleep, and not really looking forward to the day ahead.

Cassie was most definitely not a morning person.

Turning her head, she glanced at the clock on the nightstand and gave a little sigh when she saw that it was past 9. Dragging herself out of bed, she made her way to the bathroom and did her business, brushing her teeth and reminding herself that she was really very lucky. Several of her friends had fathers who were much stricter than hers, and required that they be up at dawn for morning prayers. Cassie's father was very strict, but since he also hated mornings, he did allow her to sleep in, within reason.

Returning to her room, she got dressed, pulling on jeans and a t-shirt, another allowance he made. Though she was required to wear dresses or long skirts to church each week, he gave her a certain amount of leeway at home with her wardrobe. As long as it wasn't anything revealing, she was fine. Considering that she'd been home schooled and brought up in a very conservative house, she really had it quite easy. She had to go without some things that many people her age took for granted, but, she reasoned, since she'd never had those things, she really didn't know what she was missing.

Well, she did have an inkling about a few things, but she just put those out of her mind. Her father might not see everything, but God certainly did!

Finally, Cassie made her way downstairs, knowing what would greet her before she even got into the kitchen. Her father would be drinking coffee at the table, reading the paper, and muttering about all the heathens causing trouble in the world. Cassie wasn't even sure why he read the newspaper, since it only made him mad, but it was part of the routine. And sure enough, when she walked in, he was doing exactly that.

"Morning, Daddy!" Cassie sang, as she walked in. She hated mornings, but she hated listening to her father grumble even more.

Looking up, he gave her a small smile, "Morning, Miss Cassie. Happy Birthday!"

Smiling, she went to the fridge and pulled out eggs and bacon, setting them on the counter before pulling out a pan and setting it on the range, turning the gas on. "Thanks, daddy. Ready for breakfast?"

"Sure am."

Cassie busied herself, frying the bacon to perfect crispness and then following up with the eggs, putting bread in the toaster and pulling plates down. Humming quietly to herself, she thought about the day ahead of her, full of chores and figuring out what to cook for dinner. Ever since her mother had died, five years ago, it had been up to her to take care of the house, and she thought she did a pretty good job of it. She knew most girls her age would be getting ready for college, but she had no interest in it. She loved taking care of her father, and she imagined that when she met her husband, she would love taking care of him and her kids. Maybe it was old-fashioned, but she didn't really care. She knew a few of the girls from her church thought she was crazy. They talked about escaping as soon as they turned 18 and leaving their way of life behind, but Cassie loved it. She took comfort in the routine... And in knowing her place in the world.

And her place was right across the table from her daddy, eating the breakfast she had prepared.

"This is great, honey. You've really turned into a good cook."

"Thanks, dad!"

She watched him as he finished his last piece of bacon, and then looked up at her. He looked like he needed to say something important, and she was all ears. She'd been waiting for this conversation for 18 years.

"Cassie... Do you remember how, when you turned 13, I told you that I would tell you about certain things when you were 18? And that I asked you not to discuss those things with any of your church friends, or to try to find out on your own?"

"Of course, daddy."

"And did you?"

"No. I promise I didn't." And she hadn't. It had been difficult, of course. Her friends would always want to talk about sex, but she'd get up and leave the room anytime anyone brought it up. She'd heard a few things, even in spite of her efforts, but for the most part, she'd remained fairly ignorant. She knew it involved putting a part of the male into the female, but after that, she really didn't know much.

It's pretty easy to stay in the dark when you live in such an isolationist society.

Her attention returned to her father when he cleared his throat. "I'm going to ask you some questions now, and I want you to answer honestly. Do you understand me?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"Have you ever touched your special place?"

Cassie felt herself turning bright red, and began shaking her head. "NO, Daddy! Of course not!"

He looked relieved. "Good, Cassie. I'm glad. Okay, my next question... Do you know what sexual intercourse is?"

Cassie could still feel herself blushing, "Only what I've heard in snippets from some of the kids at church, but since I always ran from the room, I never really understood how it worked. Are you going to tell me?"

He nodded, looking thoughtful. "Cassie... You know how our church works, but I'm not sure you fully understand how we embrace God's word. Your father possesses you fully, until we give that possession away to your husband. Do you understand what that means?"

Feeling somewhat doubtful, she shook her head, "I don't think so."

"Well," he began, "it means that in all aspects that you would obey and take care of your husband, then you must obey and take care of your father."

Cassie nodded, still not fully understanding.

He smiled and reached out, taking her hand across the table. "Come upstairs with me, Cassie. I'll show you what I mean."

Butterflies erupted in her stomach as he led her away from the table and up the stairs. Following him into his bedroom, she looked around the sparse room, thinking about practical things, like how she needed to run the vacuum, and do the washing.

Her father placed his hands on her shoulders and leaned in, his lips brushing her ear and making her jump as he softly said, "Lay down on the bed."

Her eyes jerked up to his, and he gave a nod, ensuring she obeyed. Doing as she was told, she laid down on the bed. Feeling even more nervous, but also desperately curious, she let out a shaky sigh and looked up at him.

"Are you scared, Cassie?"

"No," she shook her head. And she wasn't. Her father loved her, and she loved him, and whatever pleased him was not only her will, but also her pleasure.

He smiled and placed his hand on her stomach, pressing gently and sliding up, so that her shirt rode up, revealing bare skin. Biting her lip, she shivered as his fingers brushed over her skin, then followed down to her jeans, unfastening the button and pulling down the zipper.

"I want to show you what being a good girl feels like, Cassie. Do you want to know what that's like?"

"Yes, Daddy," she said, her voice quaking a bit.

He pushed her jeans down over her hips and pulled them off entirely, running his hand over her calf, and then up her thigh. Reaching her plain cotton panties, he pressed a finger directly over her secret place, and she let out a little whimper, strange shocks going through her body. "Daddy!"

"Yes, baby?"

"What are you doing?"

"I'm going to make you feel good, Cassie... And then later, once I've taught you all about feeling good, then you're going to learn how to make me feel good. Okay?"

Nodding, she closed her eyes and focused on where his finger was rubbing. Shaking, she couldn't help but make noises as tingles criss crossed over her body, radiating out from where he just kept pressing and rubbing. She could feel herself getting wet down there, something she didn't understand. So much was happening that she didn't understand. She let out another whimper, whispering, "Daddy, what's happening to me?"

"Pleasure, baby... Do you like it?"

"Yes... oh God... Oh, I'm sorry, daddy!"

He laughed softly, leaning in, "You may use the Lord's name in vain when I'm touching you. Nothing in this room is off limits. I'll teach you new words to use, if you like." He slid a finger under her panties and touched something that made her arch off the bed and cry out. "This, Cassie... This is your pussy. And what you should know about your pussy, is that I own it. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"Good girl."

He rubbed her pussy, which felt like it was dripping, it was so wet, and Cassie couldn't hold still. Without even realizing it, at some point he had completely removed her panties, and was rubbing some place that was sending her higher and higher, making her writhe on the bed. "Daddy, I don't understand, oh my god, what are you doing?"

He pressed a finger on her pussy and it slowly slid inside her, making her cry out in a mix of pleasure and pain. "Daddy!"

"It's okay baby, just relax. Daddy's going to take care of you."

She needed something, but she didn't know what. She felt like the world would collapse if it didn't stop, but she never wanted it to end. Higher and higher he took her, still rubbing that special place with his thumb while another finger slowly moved in and out of her. "Daddy! Don't stop don't stop oh god what's happening, I don't know what to do!"

"Just feel it," he crooned, "Feel how good Daddy's making you feel."

Letting out a shriek, she arched up hard, her hips coming off the bed, and pussy clamping down on his finger as everything broke apart in the most amazing feeling of her life. Wave after wave of pleasure washed over her body, making her eyes tear up, and her body spasm. Surfing on the waves of pleasure, she finally came back down, opening her eyes and looking down to where her father sat, his fingers still gently stroking her.

Smiling shyly, she whispered, "What was that?"

He laughed and gave her pussy a last little pat before leaning in and kissing her softly. "That, my dear, was your first orgasm. But definitely not your last. Happy birthday, little girl."

*****

Author's Notes: This is my first attempt at erotica, and I wrote it fairly quickly, just to see if I could, so please forgive any grammar errors or typos I may have missed. Thank you for reading!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • From Bible to Bedroom

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 63 milliseconds