• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Jessica Pt. 01

Jessica Pt. 01

12

Mr. E was laying in his bed, his dick hard as a rock. The images in his head playing over and over, as he gently caressed his balls. He shouldn't have these thoughts. Shouldn't let them fuel his desire to start rubbing his dick. The memory of earlier in the evening started to replay, as his hand moved up his shaft, toward the head of his cock.

He had been walking down the hall of his three bedroom house. A house only occupied by him and his daughter, Jessica. For the past three years it had felt hollow, ever since losing his wife.

He could hear the shower flowing in the bathroom a few feet down the hall. She was always running the shower for at least fifteen minutes before she got in, even after he told her, multiple times, how expensive her showers had made the water bill. "It's only water, dad. I don't even take that long'a showers." His timing of one such shower had reached forty minutes.

"Jessica, the shower is running, and no one is in it!" He called down the hallway.

No response. As usual.

Shaking his head, Mr. E. approached the bathroom door. She was in the shower, he could tell by the sound of the water. "Guess she forgot to close the door," he thought, as he reached out to grab the handle. She often walked the hall in only a towel before getting in the shower, a behavior, he now noticed, that had increased since turning eighteen two months ago.

As he reached for the door his heart skipped, and he noticed her figure out of the corner of his eye. In that split second of recognition he could tell that her body was facing the door, legs spread too far apart to be standing normally. He could tell that her arms were up, one seemed to be clutching the back of her head, one raised to her chest. He followed the instinct to glance, not giving it a second thought.

That second thought didn't come to him then, only now, as he lay in his dark bedroom, rubbing his cock. "I shouldn't be hard because of this. She is my daughter. I must be a sick fuck," he thought, slipping back into the memory of what took place earlier in the night.

She was standing there. Shoulder length red hair soaked with the water, it running down her face. Her hands, one behind her head, as he had recognized, one massaging her left breast. He should have stopped looking. Should have felt bad about the way he suddenly saw her. Exposed.

His gaze continued down her body, caressing her ribs, her navel, her hips. Then, it drifted to the mound between her legs. He became fully hard at that moment. Backing out of view, spying, he watched as she slightly thrust her water soaked slit back and forth. She was playing with herself.

"Oh god, why did I watch?! My own daughter?! Why am I touching myself while I am thinking about it?!" It didn't stop his hand from moving his foreskin back from the head of his member. "I don't want to stop," he thought.

Her hands had drifted over her body as he watched. Caressing her breasts, then her face. Moving from her ribs...down...to her cunt. The hair around her mound was trimmed short, and only covered her slit. Being a redhead, like her mother, it was barely visible though.

"Jesus, I watched my daughter finger her pussy. The pussy I helped give her!" He remembered how his heart had started racing when she slipped a finger-tip between her cunt lips. "Oh my god, I'm going to cum!" he thought. Mr. E. came, squirting his seed onto his stomach, feeling his dick pulse in his hand. He couldn't stop thinking about her, his baby girl.

She had started slow. Her finger barely moving on what he knew was her clit. After a few minutes her hip thrusts grew in intensity and he watched as his daughter came; her body almost convulsing with the feeling that was obviously coursing through her body. Her hands moved back to her head, her face, and her neck. She started squeezing her breasts. No bigger than handfuls, at least for him. They seemed big in her hands.

"Wow, I haven't cum like that since..." he didn't want to complete the painful thought. "Okay, that's done. I need to figure out why I would do this? Why thinking about Jessica made me want to touch myself?" He started thinking about the encounter again, "What was it? The way she had positioned herself and left the bathroom door open? Almost asking to be watched?" He imagined the scene; her feet pressed over the lip of the shower, propping her body against the wall, facing the door. Her legs spread. Mr. E's cock started to twitch in a way that told him he would start getting hard again. "Really?!" he thought, and drifted back into the memory.

Her right hand had stayed at her breast, tweaking her nipple and squeezing her breast. The left moved, with more eagerness, to her cunt. This time she didn't touch her clit, her finger disappeared between her smooth, young pussy lips. Her finger started sliding back to front, an intention in her movement. He had felt cum leaking out of the tip of his cock at that moment, while he watched.

She pulled the finger from her pussy, brought two to her lips and slid them into her mouth. She sucked on her fingers for a second, as her right fingers squeezed her nipple. When she drew her fingers from her mouth they were wet with saliva. She pushed them down her body, back into her cunt. She started moving her fingers more feverishly now. Sliding them in and out of her slit. Her hips arched out, then violently back toward the wall. She bent forward, letting out an audible moan.

"I watched my daughter cum. I watched it, and I liked it," he thought, as he started to stroke his cock again. The foreskin pulling back, then sliding over the head, as it grew in his hand. "Oh god, I liked it a lot," he thought, picturing his daughter again.

His bedroom door cracked open at that moment and she stuck her head in his room.

"Dad?" her voice came, deafening in the silence that had proceeded it. "Are you awake?"

"Yeah, baby." he answered, pulling a leg up and draping the sheet to hide his incestual lust. "What's up?" For a split second he imagined her saying, "Well, you certainly are," in a sexy voice. He almost came at the idea and felt a drop of pre-cum roll from his throbbing cock.

"I wondered if I could talk to you for a second," she said, "I have been thinking about mom." "Fuck." He thought.

His wife suddenly entered his mind. "What would she have thought? My own daughter. She would have divorced me, and turned me in to the police," he thought. He was taking too long to respond. She pushed half her body into the room. Her silhouette made him remember the shower. "Dad?"

"Y-yeah baby, come on in," his voice cracked, suddenly hyperaware of his hard dick. He watched as she finished moving into his room, leaving the door just cracked. It was just light enough for him to make out the curves of her beautiful body. She sat on the bed next to his hips. His one raised leg, draped in a sheet, the only thing separating his daughter from his embarrassment.

"Since mom died I have been so sad. I know, we both have, but I mean...I look at all my friends and their moms...they're doing...well...mom-things with them," her voice had a hint of tears in it. "I just...I worry about you. About you being happy. About us being happy."

"Baby," he half whispered, "I am so sorry. I just haven't really been interested in dating since..." "But your daughter is making you hard. What is wrong with you?" he thought. "A-and," he stumbled, "I am sorry we don't have any close friends that are women." His gaze started drifting from the silhouette of her face, down her neck, to her chest. He could see her tender, hard nipples poking out behind her shirt...no, it wasn't a shirt, he realized. It was her mom's negligee. She was wearing her mom's lingerie. He accidently let out a short, slight sigh.

"I have been thinking about that too, dad," she said, her hand gently reaching out and touched his chest. "The dating part." A short silence, then a whisper, as she leaned closer, "Maybe you don't need to date anyone. Maybe you can find what you need...right here." She placed a hand on his chest, which then slowly drifted to his stomach. It stopped just under his naval. She turned her body toward him, placing one leg on the bed, along his side. She hardly moved her left leg, leaving her pussy spread open. He thought he could almost smell her sex. It was too dark in the room to see it, but he wanted to.

He remembered the shower. His cock betrayed him and he felt cum run from the tip of his cock with a slight shudder. His seed running down his shaft, landing in his pubic hair. "B-baby," he whispered, "you shouldn't have your hand there." He wanted it there though. He wanted her hand around his cock, caressing his balls, sliding over his cum-covered pubic hair. "I'm...doing okay," he said swallowing.

She responded, "I know you watched me in the shower tonight. I know you saw me playing with myself...I wanted you to. I left the door open, hoping you would see." He had grown soft after he came, but the words she whispered made his cock twitch again. "Will you turn on the light?" she said as her hand slightly rubbed him, dangerously close to his now throbbing cock. "I want you to see me, naked. I want you to see how wet my pussy is." Her hand drifted further down, brushed over his cocks mane. She stopped when she felt his cum, the edge of her hand pressing lightly against the base of his member. "I knew you would want this. I didn't know that you had already cum." Her fingers rubbed through his hair, spreading his seed. "I've never touched one, did you know that?" Her whisper grew more aroused. "I want to touch it. Will you show me how to do it right...daddy?"

He paused. "She never calls me daddy, always dad. Why is that a turn on? What am I doing?" he thought, "why is this even a question I am thinking about?" His hand reached out, to the lamp on the nightstand. He pulled the cord, his eyes shut.

"Daddy?" she asked, "Please look at me. Please teach me how." Her fingers caressed his pubic hair, rubbing his cum in deeper.

He couldn't even hear his voice as he spoke. "Baby, this is...that...you have to go to your bedroom, now." He reached out blindly, found her shoulder, and pushed her gently. "Go on." He had to sit up to push her far enough to feel good about himself. Far enough to feel less tempted. Pushing meant sitting up, and as he sat, the sheet tented over his pole; a slight wet spot on the tip, his pre-cum showing on the sheet. He hadn't thought about that, it surprised him. He opened his eyes. She was turning away, he saw every inch of her. He watched as her perfect young ass moved away from him. Mr. E. touched his cock through the sheet as his daughter lifted her fingers, covered in his cum, to her mouth.

Two Weeks Later

Jessica was wet. All over. "I wonder if he will look today?" she thought, "I want him to look at me again, the way he looked at me that night. I want him to look at me period." She had left the door wide open, not just half open. She had tried that for two weeks. Her thoughts drifted back, to after he had turned on the light. The utter disappointment in seeing that his eyes were shut. The shear thrill of seeing his manhood under the sheets as he pushed her away. The way his cum tasted on her fingers as she walked away. She had felt a dribble of her own cum roll down her inner thigh then. "I want to talk to him. Tell him how wet I got when I saw his cock pushing at the sheet," she thought.

She turned her back to the door, like every day she had showered since. She knew he had watched her ass as she had walked away, there was a mirror in the hall. She had seen him reaching for his cock. She wanted to turn around, but knew he would have turned her away again. That was when she decided to lick her fingers clean, just to tease him. She leaned against the wall in front of her, her young tits pressing against it, pushing her ass out. She reached to her wet slit with one hand. It wasn't just water making her pussy wet now, she felt her lips sliding against each other, wet with pre-cum.

"Oh, daddy. I just want to make you happy again," she thought, her fingers sliding over her mound. She slipped two fingers in-between her wet pussy lips, sliding them over her clit. "Your cock looked so hard, I know you wanted to show me." Her fingers started working on her clit, she arched her back, pushing her ass out a bit more. Giving him a view of her smooth young pussy, if he were to look in the door. She began to quake with her orgasm a few moments later.

"Jessica," his voice came. She grew excited, then a wave of disappointment washed over her, "You are going to be late if you don't hurry up." He was not at the door, he was just down the hall. "I'm coming daddy." She fanaticized that his cock grew with those words. She washed between her legs, shut off the water and toweled off. She had to walk to her room to get dressed for the day, she didn't bother wrapping a towel around herself for the trip. Jessica walked the hall naked. She left the door to her room open as she dressed. Slipping into a pair of frilled pink panties, and a pink lace see-thru bra. She could hear her dad in the kitchen finishing the dishes from breakfast. She pulled on a shirt, the V-neck came down between her breasts. Slipped into a skirt, and put her hair up in a ponytail, while looking in the mirror.

"Okay Jess," he said from the kitchen, "we need to get going."

She walked to the front door, where her dad was waiting. "I'm ready daddy," she said as she grabbed her book bag. His eyes didn't move from the keys in his hand.

"Okay," he said as they walked out the door.

The day went slowly once she got to school. He had dropped her off, like every other day, saying his goodbye without even looking at her. "See you at home daddy," she would say while trying to sound dejected and making physical contact, if possible. He would always pull away though and never seemed to look directly at her.

Her classes had gone well enough today, but it was her last class that she looked forward to the most. Biology lab. Her partner, Malachi, was one of her oldest friends from high school; one she had started to feel something besides friendship for. Mal was about the same age as Jessica, only three months older. He was tall, had dark brown shaggy hair, and was well built. Not skinny, but not fat either, somewhat like her dad.

"Hey Mal," she said as she sat in her normal seat, "How's it going?" She stole a glance behind the table, between his legs.

"Ah, it's going," Mal answered as he met her gaze, "Shit's been boring today."

Jessica smiled at him, "I know what you mean," she said. "Hey, you going to come over tonight? I feel like we need to study for this exam more."

"Yeah, we should go over it all again. I bet we both fail!" he said with a smile. She knew he was joking with her, they were both some of the smartest students in the class.

"Good, let's say after dinner? Dad wants to unwind a bit after we eat." The instructor started the class. Jessica started thinking about her dad, thinking about his cock. She started to get wet again.

Jessica had to stop at the bathroom before she left the school. By the time her class had finished, she had left a slight wet spot on her seat. She had waited till Mal walked away before getting up, slowly sliding across the seat to wipe up the cum with her panties. She walked home alone, enjoying the sun and warm weather. Constantly aware of her cum soaked panties.

Jessica always got home before her dad. She would have enough time to do her homework, and watch some TV before he got there. Jessica dropped her book bag next to her bed. She undid her skirt, pulled her shirt over her head and let her hair down. Jessica stood in front of her full-length mirror, unsnapped her bra and dropped it in the hamper. Her eyes looked at her panty-covered mound and at the wet area over her lips. She slid a hand over her breasts, down her stomach, over her pussy. One finger slid out over her slit, pressed the wet panties up in-between her lips, brushed her clit. She pulled her panties off and stepped out of them. She brought them to her nose and smelled her cum. She dropped them into the hamper.

Jessica took a minute to look at her body in the mirror, then walked to her dresser. "I am not going to give him any more tries. I am going to make him look at me. Make him want me," Jessica thought, as she reached into her underwear drawer and pulled out a shear white thong. "He will have to look. I wonder what he will do once he looks though. I hope he touches me," she thought, slipping on the thong and running her fingers over her pussy again. She laid on her bed, on her stomach, and did her homework.

An hour later Jessica sat in the living room, on the couch, watching TV, or at least that would be what her dad saw when he walked in. However, if he walked around the couch he would see her, all but naked, rubbing her clit. "Oh daddy, come home. Come look at me, see me waiting for you." She pushed a finger inside her sopping wet cunt. "Oh daddy, I want this to be your cock. I want to see how big it is, feel it spreading me apart. Cuming in me." Jessica felt her hole tighten around her finger as she came. She pulled her thong back over her mound and waited, feeling it soak up her cum.

Jessica's dad came home right on time. "Hey baby, thank god it's Friday, eh?" he said as he walked in and put his keys on the hanger, took off his shoes and set his wallet on the table.

"Yeah," she answered, "Glad to be home? Mal should be coming over after dinner, to study." Jessica didn't turn around, didn't get up. She sat, legs spread apart, waiting for him to come around the couch. He didn't.

"Okay, well we'll get dinner started soon." She heard him head into the kitchen, and open the fridge. Disappointment washed over her.

"That's alright daddy," she thought, "I can come to you." She stood up from the couch, brushed her fingers through her hair and walked toward the kitchen door. "Only one way out now daddy, you will have to look at me. Have to touch me." She stopped in the doorway. Her dad was standing in front of the sink, looking out the window. One hand held a beer, the other was on the edge of the sink. "Daddy?" she said, "Why haven't you looked at me since that night?" He was silent, but didn't move. "I just want you to look at me again. I love you," she said, moving toward him. "I just want you to be happy, and I thought..." He turned toward her, his eyes focusing on her. Her heart skipped, and started racing as she saw his eyes drift over her body. She moved to within an arm's reach of him, glancing at his crotch, reaching a hand out to his.

She watched his eyes as they met hers. He lifted his hand to her cheek, stroking it with his thumb, his eyes drifted. She watched. Watched as he looked at her lips, her neck. Watched as her dad continued to use his eyes to feel her breasts, look down her stomach. They stopped on her covered mound. Jessica knew he saw her pussy. Jessica brought her left hand to meet his right, on her cheek; her right reached for the bulge starting to grow in his pants.

"Baby..." he trailed off, "Baby, I love you, but..." His left hand stopped her from reaching its goal. "Daddy," she whispered, stepping closer and looking into his eyes, "I want to...please?" She tried to push her hand closer to his cock, but he held her back, moving his right hand to her shoulder.

"Jessica," he began, but she silenced him by leaning in and kissing him on the lips. His mouth opened and allowed her tongue in. He pressed his tongue into her mouth. Jessica could feel her pussy getting wetter, her nipples harder. He pulled her closer. She felt his cock press against her stomach. Her heart was pounding.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Jessica Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds