• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Landlord Loves My Fiancée Pt. 01

Landlord Loves My Fiancée Pt. 01

My fiancee and I were excited to be taking the next stage of our lives together. And that meant finding out a house. We had been searching for a long time but unfortunately nothing was available. And then one day, a dream posting popped up. A guest house in a wonderful neighborhood. How could we resist?

Melissa got out of the car and shielded her eyes as she looked at the house. I couldn't help feel so lucky, admiring her body. Her mocha skin, her thick thighs, her bubble butt in those short white shorts. Her adorable smile. Soft lips. Nerdy glasses. Black curling hair. As we walked up to the stairs of the house, I kept glancing slyly over at her bum, thinking about what new things we could try tonight.

We knocked on the door. An older man, thin with peppery hair, answered. He looked down at us and smiled.

"Oh you must be the young couple interested in the guest house," he said. He held out his hand and offered his name. I shook his hand and introduced myself.

"Hello, sir, my name is Mark. This is my fiancee Melissa."

Aflie beamed at her. "It's very nice to meet you, Melissa," he grinned and took her hand. Instead of shaking it, he leaned down and kissed her hand. Melissa's cheeks grew a bit rosy. I felt burning behind my ears but thought nothing of it.

He showed us around the estate, at the guest house in the back yard that was a nice and cozy den with one bedroom, one bathroom. Only the south living room window was facing away from the main house.

It was incredible. We couldn't imagine our luck. And at that price. After going on the brief tour, we sat in the backyard and he handed us background check papers. Melissa glanced at me and this was the moment that I was dreading. I explained that we did not have the best collective credit, but he patted me on the knee and said that would not be a problem. He and his wife are very understanding.

"You two seem like such nice kids, I would be happy to have you rent the place."

That's when he also placed a hand on Melissa's knee. She was looking up at him, smiling. But I felt uncomfortable. Like something was wrong. And I should have said something. But I didn't.

It bothered me. Him kissing her hand. Him touching her knee. But he wasn't doing anything wrong. Yet, it stuck in my head and when we got back to our place that night, it drove me wild and it's all I could think of while we were having sex.

And for some reason, it was some of our best.

A few days later, we got a call and Alfie said if we were still interested, we could move in. We were ecstatic. We boxed up all of our stuff and drove over to our new home. I was distracted on the drive over because Melissa had opted to wear her black leggings and a white tank top. I kept staring at my fiancee's legs, wanting to touch them. I told myself that the second we get all the boxes in, we would rush into the bedroom and I would peel those off.

When we arrived at the house, Alfie greeted us, wearing a Hawaiin shirt, shorts and sunglasses. He shook my hand and gave Melissa a hug. There was nothing wrong with it but I still got a little jealous. I told myself that I was just worked up over how great my fiancee looked. Alfie said he would open up the side gate for us so it would be easier for us to carry in our boxes.

We took some of our boxes and walked as Alfie lead us to the side entrance, opening the gate. He let us pass by him. I looked up and watched Melissa's ass jiggle with each step. I could barely handle it. But then I felt something to my right and realized that Aflie was walking right next to me, with Melissa in front of us. With his sunglasses on, I couldn't tell if he was staring at Melissa as well. The thought started to drive me insane. What was he thinking? Why was I so concerned?

Once we got to the house, Alfie pulled his sunglasses up over his head so I could finally see his eyes. Realized I had just been paranoid, and probably too worked up, I made small talk. I asked him about the neighborhood, how long he had lived here. And Alfie responded, except, after a little while, he seemed distracted. I glanced over my shoulder and saw that Melissa was perched over a box, crouching, showing off her incredible flexibility. But also, with her head down, looking into the box, her tank top was drooping and showing both of us her light blue bra.

Alfie and I were staring right down Melissa's top. Alfie gave me a naughty smirk.

"I hope you don't mind," he said, "married, not dead right?"

My face was white as a sheet. I had no response.

"You don't mind, do you?" he asked me, looking me right in the eyes.

"I- n-no, go ahead."

I don't know why I said that. I don't know what's wrong with me. But confirming that Alfie was indeed looking right at my fiancee's brown b cups at least made me feel not insane.

Melissa looked up.

"You guys okay?" she asked.

Aflie smiled. "Oh absolutely! We were just commenting on how we were not doing nearly enough work."

Melissa laughed and stood up, dusting off her hands onto her legs.

"Well there's an easy fix to that," she said," get working."

She turned around and a wave of relief washed over me. She was leaving the room. But then Alfie took a step forward.

"Oh my dear," he said," I think you have a little spider web on you."

Melissa froze. She is deathly afraid of spiders.

"Must have been from the side gate," he continued, "want me to get it?"

Before Melissa could even answer, he started to run his hands over my fiancee's ass. His hands followed the curve of her bubble butt. He swiftly brushed her ass and then gave it three spanks or so.

"You're all taken care of," he said, his voice so kind that no one would ever have suspected him of being anything but helpful.

"I am showering right now," Melissa stated and darted to the bathroom, still feeling spider webs on her skin.

Alfie walked back to me and put a hand on my shoulder.

"That was alright, wasn't it? I just want to make sure we have an understanding."

I stared up at him blankly. "S-sure," I muttered. I was so out of my element.

"Good," he said with a sigh of relief, "because the second I saw your wife in those little white shorts I wanted to fuck her so badly. Oh those were such hot shorts."

His grip on my shoulder increased as he went on.

"They were just see through enough to where I could spy her panties and mmmm I disappeared in the bathroom and jerked off twice thinking about her before coming out to give you the lease papers."

At this point I was shaking.

"And her titties. Dear god those those are incredible little titties. I bet you play with them all the time."

He held out his hands to show me how he would play with my fiancee's breasts before placing his hands back on my shoulders.

"You're a very lucky man. And I appreciate you letting me enjoy your wife. I really do. I'm glad we have an understanding."

Suddenly Melissa poked her head out of the bathroom and called out to me.

"Hun, can you run me a towel?"

Sweating, I broke away from Alfie's physical contact.

"I should uh-"

Alfie smiled and put his hands in the air. "I'll leave you two to get settled. By the way, your number is the one on the lease, right? For emergency purposes?"

I nodded.

"Well then, enjoy the place. You two should come over tonight for dinner. I'll make something really good."

He stepped out and smiled at me, and waved to Melissa, who stuck her arm, still dripping from the shower, out to wave back.

Then Alfie left. I was surprised. I thought he'd try to stick around or hand her the towel. I rummaged around until I found our linens and ran a towel over to Melissa. She smiled when I came over and opened the door, revealing herself to me. And Alfie was right, I was incredibly lucky.

Just then I got a text message. I ignored it.

"So shall we break in our new place?" Melissa asked, kissing me, putting my hand on her bare ass.

"I think that's a great idea," I answered, so worked up.

But then I got another text message.

"Something wrong?" Melissa asked.

"I'm sure it's nothing," I said, completely distracted.

"Good," Melissa grinned as she wrapped her arms around me, pulling me to the ground.

****

After we had finished, I reached around for my jeans and pulled them towards me. My phone slipped out of my pocket. Remember the texts, I decided to check them. Both were from an unknown number. The first message was "curtains."

Confused, I deleted it. The second was from the same number. I opened it.

It was a message that read "Looks as good as it feels. Dinner's at 6."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Landlord Loves My Fiancée Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 36 milliseconds