• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Suits, Ties and Handcuffs Ch. 01

Suits, Ties and Handcuffs Ch. 01

This is the first chapter of a romance between a wealthy, single, stern, entrepreneur with secrets who's heart is softened by a new employee who helps him find true happiness. Together they find love, bondage and submission along the way all while keeping it a secret from everyone they know. Please comment and give your ideas as this is a work in progress thank you and enjoy. (Disclaimer you must be 18 to read)

*****

I'm kneeling... blindfolded, with my hands tied behind my back.

The room I'm in is slightly cold making my nipples stand at attention, pushing into my white lacy bra as my stocking covered toes curl into the soft shag rug beneath me. I'm breathing shallowly trembling with excitement, so much so that its making my body hypersensitive to everything around me. I can feel my pulse... the soft silk ropes firmly tying my hands together... my long brown hair cascading down my back, the tips making a tingling sensation at the top of my firm round butt. I'm filled with waves of anticipation, fear, ecstasy, submissiveness, calmness and sexual excitement.

Suddenly, without warning I hear the click of the door opening into the room and feel the rush of air as it swings open the sensation wettening my matching white lacy panties with drips of honey from my throbbing pussy. I can hear his steps as he closes the door behind him walking slowly but deliberately towards me stopping only just in front of me. Though I'm blindfolded I can still feel his eyes on every inch of my body, examining it... admiring it... He steps around me with a butterfly touch he grazes his index, middle and ring fingers across my chest...collarbone and shoulder making me tremble. After circling me like a predator does his prey before the kill, he kneels down in front of me without a word. Taking his hand he cups my cheek gently... circling his thumb under my blindfold lovingly soft making me moan and lean into his large hand. As his other hand trails up my left shoulder to the base my neck running his fingers up into my hair gripping just firm enough to feel fantastic, and to let me know he's... the one in charge.

Gently he pulls my face towards him until his lips touch mine... kissing me passionately, I can't help but moan submissively and smile as I kiss him. As I do... I feel his strong hand trail from my cheek down to my C cup sized breast, Grasping it in his hand. Pulling away from my lips I can't help but whine just a little bit leaning forward searching for his lips again only to find air and to feel his grip on my hair tighten, which I still enjoyed thoroughly. Once I final behaved and set back down on my heels again I feel him use his fingers to slide my bra straps off my slender shoulder's before tugging my breasts free from their lacy prison. He exhaled as if he was pleased before doing something I really enjoyed... letting go of my hair he took my nipples in his fingers and rolled them back and forth driving me wild throwing my head back saying ohh Sir that feels so good...!

But he wasn't done there, not by a long shot, he took my right breast in his mouth using his tongue expertly to tease me making me gasp as his free hand found my ass griping it firmly before giving me a good spank sending lovely sensations of pain and pleasure to my brain and more importantly... my aching pussy. In my own little world I moaned out oooh more Sir... please Sir... it feels so good!

He didn't respond verbally, but physically placing his hand on my neck, he guided my cheek to the soft rug leaving my ass high in the air begging to be slapped. Which is what he did, and man he did it ohh so well! Spanking my ass at a lovely rhythm almost like a waltz; of course... that only took one hand to do so he found something just as lovely to do the other as his hand slid up my firm tummy until he found my wet panties so soaked you could practically see my pussy lips and clit though them.

He teased me so devilishly good by tracing the outline of my pussy though my panties for a while before sliding his fingers inside playing with my clit, I moan so laud! And wiggled my reddening booty trying to get more of his addicting touch. He stopped only to finish removing my bra before he was right back at it, only this time instead of his fingers on my pussy I felt him run his finger under my thong before pulling it away and placing his hot mouth on my clit sucking and licking it expertly from the tip of my clit to my rose bud with both hands firmly on my warm bottom, occasionally spanking it just in case I forgot who was the submissive here.

I moaned and whimpered and yes even squealed as the orgasm built up quickly until the dam burst and I screamed in agonizing pleasure cumming into his unyielding mouth not satisfied until I nearly collapsed! Luckily my strong dominant caught me as he ate me, licking all my juices away.

After that wonderful experience he stood up walked in front of me and helped me to my knees while I panted and trembled. I heard his T shirt come off and his jeans unzip as he stepped out of them before I felt his hand on the back of my head leading me to his giant cock! I could tell it was giant because the head felt huge sliding between my lips as I sucked him in bopping my head up and down his cock searching for the base with my nose going deeper every time trying to deep throat him.

Finally after a session of giving it my all he pulled away and kissed me on the forehead and panting lips before laying me on my back and pulling my panties off, I was brimming with excitement I wanted him so bad! Spreading my legs he slides his monster into my wet tight pussy slowly until he brings me to his base, I never felt so good before in my life! Leaning forward over me he begins to oscillate his cock in and out... building up pace slowly bringing me from tip to stern over... and over... Breathing heavily I whimper mmmmm that so good Sir! Don't stop please Sir, oh oh mmm you feel so good inside me ahhh!

My second orgasm comes around quickly building up inside me, I bite down on my lip as he goes faster and harder gropping my breasts and rolling my nipples. I finally cannot take it anymore when his predator instincts kick in and he goes for my neck kissing and nibbling it as he takes me until I simply exploit cumming wildly! Ohhhhhhhh Fuckkkkk meeee Sirrrr! I need you inside me thank youuuuu... I scream out!

I feel him start to swell inside I know he's close too, he bares down and fucks me hard! Until finally he comes inside me, as I feel his hot load filling me up it makes me have any orgasm too! I could hear us both panting heavily as he pumped me until he softened laying his hard sweaty body on mine as I quickly faded into to darkness.

Beep..! Beep...! Beep..! What the hell!? What is that!? my eyes fly open as I sit up in my bed looking over to see the dreaded alarm clock going off. Dammit! I say to myself it was just a dream again!

I hit the alarm maybe just a little bit too hard as I shut it up and pull the covers away to reveal a large wet stain of cum on my sheets. I felt exhausted like I just had sex because frankly I did, even if it was just in dream world. No man has ever made me orgasm like that or dominated me either for that matter what I'd give for a real man like the one in my dreams for a change!

I lay back down and pull a pillow over my face and scream into it! Before throwing it across my tiny studio apartment only to have it returned to me strangely, by none other than my Corgi Sergio, I couldn't help but laugh as he jumped up on the bed with it wagging his little stubby tail back and forth, and those big brown eyes! So cuute! As of right now he's the only real man in my life.

After a petting session and a game of pillow fetch I finally...! Get my lazy butt out of bed and walk in my tiny kitchen. I feed Sergio and then myself, I make a pot of coffee and scramble some eggs adding a light amount of salt and pepper them. Eating at the counter I watch the morning news trying to calm myself because today was I very important day, I finally got another job interview. I had several before but to no avail and if didn't get a job soon I'm going to be out on the streets!

I just don't understand it I have an MBA! The markets just tough right now I guess... I have to get this job, no, I will get this job! I tell myself working up into a steam, I need it and I'm not gonna take no for an answer! Turning towards the wall mounted clock I yell I'm smart, talented and... I'm going to be late!

Dashing in the bathroom I quickly shower, brush my teeth and do my hair and make-up running out of the bathroom dropping my towel at the closet thankfully I picked out clothes last night to save time I grab my black pencil skirt that goes down to just above my knees a well fitted shiny grey blouse and simply sterling silver bracelet, necklace and dangling earrings to complete my look. Grabbing my bag I say bye bye to Sergio and rush out the door.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Suits, Ties and Handcuffs Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds