• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Sister is a Failure Ch. 02

My Sister is a Failure Ch. 02

12345

My sister's marriage had failed and Susie had called for my help - which I gave willingly. But such was the mess her husband Don had left her in, there was only one thing she could do...to come and live with me. And I need hardly tell you that she responded to my kindness by opening up to me - in a way that, although I'd dreamed about it, I never expected to happen.

But to find out exactly what happened, you'll have to read Chapter One...and you'll discover what led us to be in bed together.

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

"Bloody hell Susie," I groaned as her tight energetic pussy squirmed wetly around on my erection, pinning me to the bed, "Give me a flaming chance; I only came off five minutes ago!"

"Yeah, but you're young and you're always energetic," she replied, her hips swaying back and forward as she rode me, "And anyway, you said you could come twice!"

"Yeah, but not twice in five minutes," I grunted as her pussy squeezed me hard, "Ooooh fuck - careful, you'll pull the bloody thing off!"

"You know I won't," said Susie with a grin, "And I didn't ask you to come again right now - I want a nice long sexy ride first - then you can fill me, can't you."

Ride!!?? She'd got a grip on me as if she was riding a bucking bronco; as if she was winning a wrestling bout. Even her face said that she was putting a whole lot of effort into her enjoyment; her eyes were squeezed into slits, her mouth was taut; even the sinews of her neck were straining.

"Oooh Chris," she panted as her hips rose and fell, "God - this is so good; it's never been as good as this before...ohhhh Chris, I love it, it's so wonderful!"

"Hey, it's only a fuck; it's only my cock!" I replied, bringing a quick grimace from Susie.

"What d'you mean - only a fuck? After Don's little thing this is a fantastic fuck!" she cried, her hips working with even more energy now, "You're right up inside - you're - oh God - it's blissful!"

Her strenuous efforts and her words of praise had added steel to my newly aroused penis and I was starting to feel able to join in, thrusting upwards at her, pumping my hips and cock against her wet flesh. Already our union was being baptised by Susie's liquid offerings which sprayed from between us as our bodies met. Already the heady scent of our hot sex was bathing us in its incestuous fumes, driving us onwards and ever deeper into our sexual tryst.

My musings were interrupted as Susie suddenly groaned and as her movements changed into something far more erratic.

"Oooh Chris - not already; I'm going to come - oh God, I can't stop!" Susie moaned, her hips now shuddering and vibrating on my pole, "Oh, oh, oh, here it comes!"

And she was off - off into that wonderful world of orgasmic delights that a woman reaches when things go well. I put my hands up to her shoulders to hold her steady, then let them slip down until they held and cupped her delightfully swinging breasts, my thumbs rubbing over her nipples at once.

"No don't..." said Susie, "Too much - oh fuck - ooooohhhh!"

For a few long moments Susie was unable to add words as her orgasm struck home; the tremors passing through her like a small earthquake with aftershocks jerking her body spasmodically until they died away. Then Susie finally opened her eyes and looked down at me, her mouth soon turning into a huge smile.

"Wowwww!" she exclaimed, "I couldn't stop that one! Just out of the blue - so sudden - oh Chris, you were brilliant!"

"What, me?" I asked, "What did I do?"

"Ohhhh, you provided the instrument, your lovely cock," she breathed, "That could never have happened with Don - he'd have finished by now."

I smiled but said nothing, knowing that she had many more pleasures to come - because my cock was far from finished and now Susie seemed to realise that too.

"Speaking of finishing - you still haven't come, have you?" she asked, her pussy testing my penis for rigidity and strength, "Don't know how much more I can stand right now."

"You'll manage," I assured her, "And how about you letting me come up on top for a change?"

I didn't know if Susie was going to object to that but in her temporarily exhausted state I doubted that she'd mind if we changed places, so I began moving us around.

"Careful - don't take him out!" moaned Susie, "Please don't!"

"Wasn't going to," I answered as I rolled her over onto her back, "Let me get comfy - ah, here we go!"

I'd got my knees settled in place, my hands beside her shoulders now and my hips at just the right angle to drive my cock firmly into her delicious pussy but this time it would be me who would take control; nicely, of course! And for a change Susie now lay back, her legs splayed wide apart, utterly open to me. But her vagina was still wonderfully tight around my cock despite all her copious lubrications - and before me too her glorious breasts were now spread into rounded raspberry-topped shimmering jellies. It would be something of a contortion to suck them as I fucked her but my hands could reach them easily and very soon I was lifting them upwards, pushing the well-filled tissue into cones, her nipples now protruding more like mini thimbles.

"How come you've only got one nipple pierced?" I asked, "Don't you girls usually have both done?"

"Don made me do it," she said, just as she sucked in air through tight lips, "Ooooh fuck - that was deep!"

I'd leaned into her for a moment as if to try to reach her kidneys; to see just how far inside her I could get - and I'd obviously reached the limit.

"Sorry Susie, God, you're so hot up inside there - I just want to be all the way inside you," I said as I allowed my penis time to feel her luscious depths, "Incredible!"

Susie grinned broadly at me before continuing with her explanation, "Yeah - he wanted to control me - he wanted to string a chain from my nipple to the bed head of all things!"

"Fuckin' hell - the sod," I exclaimed, a strange thrill of excitement flowing into my mind and my cock.

I let my thumb softly caress her pierced nipple, gently twisting the gold ring.

"Did you like it though?" I asked.

"Sometimes," she admitted, her breast squirming under my fingers, "Sometimes the pain was good; sometimes it felt exciting to be captive; sometimes I didn't...why, do you want to do that to me?"

My mind had actually begin to think that it might be fun - but only if Susie approved and I nodded carefully, feeling my cock jerking excitedly inside her.

"I wonder," said Susie, her eyes closing as my thumb squashed her nipple, "With you it might well be fun - we'll have to see perhaps."

And then her hips began moving more energetically, almost sucking my cock into her eager pussy as she returned to the business of sex.

"But first you'll have to let me have all your lovely sperm," she said as her pussy squeezed my thrusting cock, "And I mean all of it!"

We laughed at our repartee before settling once more to our fuck, my cock and even my balls now drenched in her juices - juices that lubricated her pussy so well and yet did nothing to destroy the blissful tightness of her hole.

She felt so good to fuck - not only was this my own flesh and blood sister but I'd been short of pussy recently and now it seemed that my drought was well and truly over.

Each stroke I made now was one of consideration; I was doing my best to feel every inch of her soft yet firm vagina, right from the tight gripping entrance to her hole all the way to her cervix, my strokes steady and long and slow.

Each stroke made us both release long groans of pleasure, drawn out cries of delight and the occasional sharp calls of approval.

"Yes - yes!" hissed Susie, her hips writhing under me, "Oh Chris - oh, so fucking good - you're gonna make me come again!"

Yes - she could come any time she was ready now because I too was getting close - my cock felt as if it was trembling with lust and eagerness - eager and perhaps almost desperate to unload my spunk inside my sister.

The tempo and the heat was rising now as we moved faster together; our pelvises slapping against each other; my balls impacting against her buttocks as I drove her into the mattress. There was no time for chatter now; this was the time for action alone; for the completion of our loving fuck.

My heart was thumping as I reamed my sister's hot box but although she was taking it lying down she was far from inactive. Her own hips were rising to meet me while her legs had now curled around behind me to pull me into her ever more powerfully.

We were definitely both getting pretty close now...

And then a sudden spasm zapped me; an instant as something like an electric shock shook me; that moment when you know that you're about to go over the top.

"Aaaahhh!" I gasped, my hips lifting to withdraw my penis from her body, "Yeah - yeah - I'm gonna come - you ready?"

I'd almost extracted my cock from her hole before Susie seemed to realise what was happening.

"No Chris - no, no - what the hell are you doing?" she screamed, her heels banging against my calves, "Put it back - for Christ's sake, put it back!"

"Yeah but, you're not - I'm not..." I spluttered but Susie's legs drove me back inside her; her strong thighs clamping around mine too.

"Don't care - I want you - I need you to come inside me!" she moaned, "Keep it there; oh yesss, yesss!"

Her screams subsided as my penis drove back into her depths; as I penetrated into the heated heart of her fluttering vagina and as the friction sent shock waves right to my release mechanism.

"Oh fuck - can't stop now!" I groaned as I felt my body seize up; as spasms of impending release convulsed my buttocks and my balls.

"Oh Chris - yess, yess!" Susie answered happily, "Come on then - fill me - fuck me - do me!"

"Ahh, ahh, ahhhh," I grunted as those final few thrusts before orgasm became a huge effort; each thrust harder and deeper than the one before - until suddenly I knew that it was happening.

"Coming Susie, coming!" I gasped; Susie answering by somehow increasing the tension inside her pussy, by seeming to suck the essence from me and by hitting her own ceiling.

"Yesss Chris - I'm with you - with you!" she cried, "Let it go - now - right now!"

"Yeahhhhhh!" I cried as my last thrust set spunk pumping powerfully from my cock, "Oooooh fuuuuuck! Fuuuuuck!"

Personally I felt four strong contractions; four times spunk was ejected; four times my cock was warmed by my copious outflow. And Susie felt each one too; her eyes widening with each eruption; her pussy contracting around my pulsating cock each time as well.

But her actions were hardly under her control; she was in the throes of an almighty orgasm that made her thrash about under me; that made her skin flush with colour and her pussy flush with yet more juices.

"Oh fuck - oh fuck!" she kept repeating as I held my shuddering penis inside her vibrating vagina, "Oh my God - so bloody good, so bloody good!"

And then, maybe seconds, maybe minutes later we were coming down from our mountain, cascading downhill as our instant energy banks depleted - our bodies suddenly becoming limp and feeble. I flopped down on top of Susie, remembering and just about having enough energy left to hold myself so that I wasn't squashing her as we let our lungs catch up and our hearts slow down.

And then we were looking at each other, both our faces glowing and happy.

"Wow!" I exclaimed, "That was...wasn't it?"

"You just don't know how good that was," said Susie, sounding a lot more in control than I felt, "Those years of useless sex and now all this!"

Susie looked so contented that she made me feel proud to have fucked her, whereas in reality I should have hidden my face. But incest or not, it had been almost a necessary release for us both - me to end my drought and Susie to banish the woes of her marital bed.

Susie shook her head slowly from side to side.

"If I'd have known how this would have felt I'd never have married Don - I'd never have left home!" she said happily, "I'd have taken you off to a secret place and just fucked your brains out!"

I laughed at her brightness, knowing that Susie's happiness was important, especially right now in the aftermath of her disaster.

"And if I'd known how hot your pussy was I'd have fucked you bloody years ago!" I replied as I tried to jerk my unwinding cock inside her.

Susie's vagina tried to squeeze me in return but we were both knackered at this moment - we both needed some recuperation time and I slowly rolled off her body, my cock wetly sliding from her slippery hole.

"Oooohhh," Susie moaned, "I don't want to lose him - I want your cock back in me."

"Later..." I answered as I rested my head on the pillow, "Plenty of time now..."

"Mmmmmm," hummed Susie beside me, "Yeahhhhh!"

I remember pulling the duvet over us; I remember us holding hands; I vaguely remember us kissing - and then it was morning; the early sun quickly waking me from a dreamless sleep.

Immediately as I awoke I looked at Susie's relaxed and pretty face, knowing that my decision to bring her to me was the right one and also knowing that having sex with her was equally right.

I propped myself on one elbow as I looked at her sleeping face - she was so pretty; so angelic.

Her golden locks cascaded over the pillow while her wide, soft, warm, deliciously padded lips fluttered gently as she breathed. Her richly-dark eyes were closed at present; her strong eyebrows belying the subversive situation she'd got herself into with Don. Her pretty cheeks were suffused with what I read as a contented glow; a relaxed softness too.

Gently I pushed the duvet down until her lovely full breasts were exposed to my view, breasts that rose and fell slowly with her breathing, breasts with soft pink tips, the one nearest the bed glittering with gold.

I felt my penis rising as I gazed at her and I wanted to kiss her all over; to wake her and to make love to her now and over and over again. My penis jumped as the thrilling thought pervaded my warped mind; I even felt the delicious sensation as my foreskin slid back from my crown together with the slow rising of my balls.

But at that moment Susie's eyes opened and she shook her head gently.

"Oooh - ooh hello Chris! Oh thank God you're there," she breathed, "I had such a naughty dream! You were my husband and we'd got our house and kids and a cat and a dog and I was so happy."

"Wow - that's going a bit far," I answered, "All we've done is to have a bit of sex!"

"That wasn't just a bit - that was lots! That was a real going over," said Susie happily, "You didn't half get me going!"

And then she screwed up her mouth as her hand delved beneath the duvet.

"Uuurrhh! I'm all sticky and horrible!" she exclaimed as she threw the duvet off her, "Oh yuck, I need to get cleaned up - does your shower work?"

"Yeah - of course - why not?" I asked.

"Cos ours didn't - Don was too useless to even fix it," she said as she climbed out of bed, her hand cupping her pussy, "Errrr, I'm all soaked - it's running down my leg!"

She waddled out of the room and soon I heard the shower running and then Susie singing quietly as she cleaned herself up. I too rose, then picked up my clothes and headed downstairs to the other bathroom and I was cleaned and dressed by the time Susie came downstairs too.

In the kitchen she nuzzled up to me, her soft firm breasts rubbing wickedly against my arm as I made some toast and coffee. Her whole body seemed to be squirming as deliciously as a lovesick puppy might as I reached out with one arm and held her.

"You're such a wonderful man," she breathed, "I can't believe that we're here together - I'm so happy."

"Don't get too comfy," I replied as I picked up my cup, "We've got a whole lot of things to get done."

"Ohhh Chris, that's not fair," groaned Susie in mock horror, "There's so many things we could be doing together right here without even leaving the house."

She was making her breasts move seductively against me now and her hand was snaking around my hip - but I gently pushed her hand away.

"Not now," I insisted, "Not til we've dealt with some important matters - we shouldn't anyway, should we?"

"Yeah, but my pussy's important," she replied "And she'll be so grateful..."

I laughed at her eagerness, really wanting to take her back to bed but my mind was set - work first. I pushed her coffee towards her by way of distraction...

And shortly thereafter we were in town, sitting in a divorce lawyer's office as advice was given, forms were filled and signed and hands were shaken.

"You're a very lucky lady to have such a helpful brother," said the lawyer earnestly, "Just think what a mess you'd be in without him."

Susie nodded in agreement then, as the lawyer bent to his papers, she winked at me wickedly.

"See," she said to me, "Even the solicitor understands that I need you."

I wasn't entirely sure that the lawyer saw Susie's side of the situation but I hummed my acceptance and squeezed her hand in brotherly fashion anyway.

"Next stop is to get you some more undies," I said after we'd left the office, "Any preferences?"

But Susie didn't know my town and so we window-shopped for the next half hour before she paused in front of a store whose windows were full of deliciously skimpy garments. Then with a small cry of pleasure she dragged me inside, soon to leave me on my own as she headed to a fitting room.

I could have said that it was boring just standing there, but around me but not including other spouses and partners, were other customers, many almost as good looking as Susie and a bevy of assistants who looked even better, to be honest. Anyway, Susie wasn't long in the cubicle and we were soon at the till as the assistant scanned the pile of garments.

"What a lucky lady you are," the assistant said as I keyed in my PIN, "I wish my partner would spend this much on me."

Susie merely smiled sweetly back at her and then we linked arms and headed out into the crowds of shoppers.

We spent a happy morning in town, meandering from shop to shop, making the occasional purchase, stopping for a hot chocolate and a breather, then headed homewards, the warm breeze in our hair, the sunshine making Susie's features glow. I found my mind wandering as I drove, thinking how nice it was to be with such a pretty girl and how delicious it felt to have her close beside me. I also remembered how so many guys seemed to get distracted as they'd looked with undisguised interest at Susie.

She'd definitely make someone a wonderful wife once she cast off the trappings of her old life. I needed to get her out of her shell - out of the rut that Don had dug for her.

And, to my delight, things were in motion already - there was a message on my phone from the solicitor so I rang him back.

Some fifteen minutes later and I was able to sit down with Susie and tell her his news; that Don had been located and that papers had been served on him for various ends - everything from Susie's intended divorce to suing him for mental cruelty, to theft (of her money) and so on. Copies of the notices would be in the post but whatever happened, Don would rue the day he'd decided to cheat on my sister.

The difference in Susie was almost immediately apparent. Her whole character seemed to start to blossom; the delightfully effervescent sister I'd once known was beginning to appear again - and after she'd sat on my lap rather like a happy puppy I knew that she was on the mend. All she needed now was a job to keep her pockets lined - and a new partner or husband and possibly even a family.

The afternoon passed in a happy daze as I got on with my work, (which had been somewhat neglected of late) and while Susie went and tried on her new and assorted clothing - everything from miniscule panties and bras to long flowing dresses. It had hurt my finances to provide her new wardrobe but it was worthwhile if only to help her to recover.

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Sister is a Failure Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds