• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • To Victoria Go the Spoils Ch. 04

To Victoria Go the Spoils Ch. 04

Sunday morning, Victoria rose late. She lay in bed for nearly 20 minutes after her eyes opened, stretching and twisting to loosen her muscles following the previous night's exploits. Her hips hurt. She'd used a strapless dildo for the first time - fucking another woman for the first time.

"Is this how guys feel the next day," she wondered aloud.

Her pussy ached. She'd cum three times with Sarah - and Eddie - and masturbated twice while watching video of the event. Vicky needed someone to kiss it and make it better. Unfortunately, she knew the person she wanted to do just that wouldn't be available today. And, she knew why. But, if her little scheme went as she expected, it would be the last time she didn't get what she wanted.

Rolling closer to the nightstand, Vicky put on her glasses, picked up her cell phone, and called Sarah. She already knew how the conversation would play out. It was the next - sadly necessary - step in her well-laid - she giggled to herself at the pun - plan.

"Come over and eat my pussy," Vicky said, when the younger woman answered.

"No," Sarah said, curtly.

"What?" Vicky returned.

"I'm not doing that again," Sarah informed her.

"Oh, my," Vicky said, facetiously. "What am I going to do with all the video I shot?"

"I don't care," Sarah roared. "Eddie knows now."

"Maybe I'll show the guys at work," Vicky said. "I bet they'd love it."

Sarah didn't speak for several seconds.

"You won't do that," Sarah retorted. "It would hurt you as much as me. Goodbye."

She hung up, and Vicky sighed. Despite knowing the inevitable ending, it still hurt. Sarah had defied her. Checking the time, she wondered if Eddie would be awake. Deciding to give it a shot, she scrolled through her contacts list, and called him.

"Hello," the drowsy voice said.

That answers that question, Vicky thought.

"Eddie," she said.

"Yeah," he answered, slowly. "Who is this?"

"It's Vicky," she said.

Silence.

"You know, from last night," she said.

"Oh, hey, what's up?" he asked.

"Well, I wanted to talk to you," Vicky told him.

"OK," he said, still half-asleep.

"I was wondering if you'd want to come over to my place," Vicky said.

"Why?" he asked.

"Well, we didn't get a chance to fuck," she said, telling the truth.

"Yeah," he acknowledged.

"And, I really want to try it," she lied.

"I thought you were a dy...I mean...a lesbian," Eddie said.

"No, I'm bisexual," Vicky said. "I like boys and girls."

Vicky almost added, "like your girlfriend," before stopping herself, not wanting him to think about Sarah. Eddie wasn't the brightest bulb in the pack, but this trap had to be set carefully. And, when hunting, one should never underestimate the prey.

"What about Sarah?" Eddie asked.

Shit, Vicky thought, so much for that.

"What about her?" Vicky responded.

"She's my girlfriend," he said.

"I won't tell her," Vicky assured him. "We can fuck, no strings attached."

She could almost hear the gears in his young brain turning.

"You mean, like, friends with benefits?" Eddie asked.

"Yes, Eddie," Vicky allowed. "I guess you could call it that."

His 22-year-old libido was all but screaming through the phone.

"You promise you won't tell Sarah?" he asked.

"I promise," she said, an essential deception.

"I guess I could come over," Eddie said.

Vicky rolled her eyes.

"Are you sure?" Vicky asked. "I don't want to force you."

"Yeah, I can," he said, quickly.

"Why don't you come over around one?" she suggested.

"OK, sounds like a plan," he said.

"Good," Vicky said. "I'll see you then."

She hung up, and crawled out of bed, heading for the bathroom.

At 1:00, Vicky sat at her dining room table. Wrapped in her red silk robe, she waited; her laptop positioned on a nearby bookshelf, the video making program once more ready to go. She'd placed a towel, condoms, and a small bottle of water-based lubricant on the table.

Eddie knocked a minute late. Vicky clicked "record," and answered. The jeans he wore looked like the same ones he'd had on the night before. Vicky hid her displeasure. Wordlessly, she waved him in, then closed the door.

"I'm glad you came over," she said, fighting to keep a straight face. "I really need some dick."

Vicky opened her robe, let it slip over her shoulders, and fall silently to the floor. Eddie's mouth dropped, and his eyes traced up and down her naked body.

"Uh, are you sure Sarah won't find out about this?" Eddie asked.

Vicky held up her right hand, palm flattened.

"Scout's honor," she said, solemnly.

Eddie let out a short laugh.

"So, is there anything in particular you'd like to do," Vicky asked.

"Fuck you," he answered.

"Well, yes," Vicky conceded. "But any position you'd like?"

"I wanna fuck your ti...your breasts," he said, ogling her C-cups.

"Mmmm, we can do that," Vicky said, moving to the table. "But, first, why don't you come here and fuck me from behind?"

"Your ass?" Eddie asked, eagerly. "Like I did with Sarah last night."

"We'll do a little ass play later," she said, giving him a wink.

Eddie grinned like an idiot.

"Let's start off slow," she said. "Fuck my pussy first."

"OK," he said.

"You'll have to get undressed," Vicky said, smiling.

Eddie all but ripped his clothes off. His hard cock stood out, pointing at her. The four inches - four slim inches - didn't seem any more appealing than it had the night before, but Vicky knew she had to take one for the team, so to speak. Vicky leaned over, her breasts resting on the table, and Eddie stroked himself as he moved behind. Picking up one of the condoms, Vicky reached back, showing it to him.

"Safety first," she said.

He took the golden foil packet and tore it open. As he rolled the latex down his shaft, Vicky squirted lube on her fingers, slipped her hand back between her legs, and rubbed herself. Ordinarily, extra lubrication wouldn't be required in order for her to accept Eddie's unimpressive member, but she was dry; the impending violation inspiring no arousal.

"Are you ready?" he asked, pressing the tip of his cock against her lips.

"Yes," Vicky said.

Eddie nudged himself forward, easily slipping into Vicky's warm cunt.

"Oh, God," he moaned.

"Does it feel good?" she asked.

"Yes," he told her. "It's so hot."

"Fuck me, Eddie," she directed.

Grabbing Vicky's hips, he began moving in and out; quickly increasing the speed and force of his thrusts; his hip bones slapping against Vicky's ass cheeks.

"That's it," she coaxed, "give it to me."

Only a minute later, his hands raced up her back, and he clutched her shoulders as he rammed himself into her. Vicky could feel him trembling.

"Hold on, Eddie," she cried out. "Slow down."

It was too late. Eddie grunted loudly as he slumped over her and convulsed violently.

"I'm cumming," he croaked. "I'm cum..."

"Already?" Vicky asked, quietly.

Frustrated, she sighed, and rested her head on the table, while he finished pumping.

"Fuuuuuck," he groaned, his sweaty chest sticking to her back.

Vicky could feel his heart pounding, and his ragged breath blew in her ear. She consoled herself in the knowledge that this was simply the price she had to pay, and the prize would be worth this uncomfortable, but relatively minimal, cost.

As he recovered, Eddie lifted his head. Placing his hands flat on the wood, he pushed himself up, relieving Vicky of his bulk. She inhaled deeply, filling her lungs with air. Holding the base of the condom, Eddie delicately removed his wilting penis from Vicky. He straightened, and shuffled back two steps, allowing Vicky to stand up. She turned to face him, resting her ass on the edge of the table.

"That was terrific," Eddie announced.

Vicky suppressed the urge to laugh, a grin creasing her lips.

"I'm going to need more," she said, looking into Eddie's eyes.

"What do you mean?" he asked. "You want to fuck again?"

"Well, why don't you try going down on me," she suggested.

"You mean, lick your pussy?" he asked.

"Yes, Eddie," she said, masking her frustration.

Carefully, Vicky lay back on the table, pulling her knees up, and spreading them. As he gawked at her slick pussy, she grabbed the towel, and used it to wipe away the residue of lubricant and spermicide between her legs.

"Come on," she said, "it won't bite. I promise."

Slowly, he knelt before her, and leaned close. He hesitated, staring at her.

What the fuck does Sarah see in this idiot? she thought.

"OK, Eddie," she said, lifting herself onto her elbows. "Start by putting one finger on the lips."

He did so, and she directed him as he traced over the engorged flesh for a minute.

"Now, slide it inside me," she told him.

As his finger entered her, she reached down and spread the hood cloaking her clit.

"See that?" she asked, pointing out her button.

He nodded, not taking his eyes off it.

"Touch it with your tongue," she said.

Tentatively, Eddie did as told. Vicky's body shivered when he made contact.

"Now, lick it," she said.

Eddie did so, maneuvering his tongue on her bud. A brief whimper escaped Vicky's throat.

"Go faster," she said, lowering her head to the table. "And, put another finger in me."

Inserting another finger, Eddie began sliding them in and out.

"Faster," Vicky said, "and keep licking."

He did so, finger-fucking Vicky while lapping at her clit. Vicky's body rocked in unison with his penetrations, and the table teetered back and forth a few millimeters, creaking ominously.

"That's it," Vicky purred. "Keep going."

Vicky closed her eyes, and thought about Sarah; tried to imagine Sarah's tongue on her clit; Sarah's fingers in her cunt. Though her brain struggled to fool her body, her excitement surged.

"Does it feel good?" Eddie asked, taking his mouth off her.

She didn't look at him.

"Don't talk," she demanded.

Vicky squeezed her breasts, her fingers sinking into the warm, supple flesh. Letting them close around her nipples, she pinched hard, twisting slightly, and she grimaced while her body experienced pleasure and pain at the same time.

The mix plunged her back into the fantasy. Her right hand drifted down her body, slipping between Eddie's mouth and her pussy. She rubbed her clit roughly as Eddie lifted his head, watching her. He continued pistoning his fingers in and out as Vicky's back arched. Her cunt constricted around his fingers, and she trembled.

"Oh, God," she sobbed. "I'm gonna cum."

She convulsed violently, and her body tried to double up on the table. Eddie retreated, his fingers abandoning her cunt as she came.

"Fuuuuuck," she moaned.

Her body shook wildly. She writhed back and forth; her sweaty body squeaking on the varnished wood.

"Holy shit," Eddie exclaimed. "Did I do that?"

Gasping for air, Vicky couldn't reply. Eddie stood, bent over Vicky, and kissed her mouth. In the fading afterglow of her orgasm, she didn't resist, even allowing his tongue past her lips. Her left hand clutched at his shoulder as her breathing slowed. Eddie ran his hands over her breasts as her heart rate returned to normal. She could feel his cock - already erect again - poking against her inner thigh.

"Do you want to cum again?" Vicky asked.

"Yes," he said, predictably.

"I know a way to make you cum harder than you ever have in your life," Vicky offered. "Wanna try it?"

"Sure," he said. "How?"

"I'll show you," she said, slipping off the table to sit in a chair. "Come here."

Surreptitiously, she checked the angle on the laptop camera, wanting to ensure it would catch them both. He stepped between her legs, his shins touching the chair, and looked down at her. Vicky picked up the towel and cleaned him. Dropping the cloth to his feet, she licked the tip of his cock. She nipped at the head, and he shifted his hips away from her mouth.

"Just teasing," she whispered, gazing up at him.

Vicky retrieved the lube. Pouring some into her right hand, she then reached out and slid her hand along his shaft, stroking him several times, spreading it evenly. His body shuddered.

"Calm down, Eddie," she said, releasing him.

Squeezing the bottle again, she let the goo ooze down the first two fingers of her right hand. Snapping it shut, she tossed the container on the table, then moved closer to Eddie, sliding her hand around behind him. As she took his cock in her mouth, her fingers wormed their way between his butt cheeks.

"What are you doing?" he asked, loudly, clenching.

"Shhh," she said, pulling back. "Just relax. You're going to love this."

Her mouth returned to his cock, taking his entire length. He rose onto his top-toes as her middle finger found his asshole. She circled it several times, spreading the lube, then pushed the tip inside. Her left hand cupped his balls, massaging gently; her fingers gliding over the matted pubic hair.

"Fuck," he groaned.

His hands drifted to her shoulders, seeking support. Vicky bobbed her head slowly, knowing he might blow at any moment, and trying to delay it as long as possible. Steadily, her thin finger moved deeper inside him. He grunted each time she thrust it, and again she abandoned his cock.

"Does that feel good, Eddie?" she asked, her left hand lightly caressing his shaft.

"Yesss," he allowed.

"Do you like my finger in your asshole?" she asked, pressing harder.

"Yes," he grumbled.

"Tell me," Vicky demanded. "Tell me you like it in your ass."

"I do! I like it," Eddie rasped. "I like it in my ass."

"Mmmm, good boy," she giggled, knowing she'd gotten exactly what she wanted. "Now, I want you to cum for me."

Once more, she consumed his cock, and her hand returned to his balls. She sucked hard, wanting to finish this. Probing his asshole with one hand, roughly kneading his scrotum with the other, and attacking his dick with her mouth, she rapidly drove him to the edge.

"Oh, I gonna cum," Eddie croaked. "I'm gonna cummmm..."

She felt his balls tighten, and she let him slip from her mouth one more time. Grabbing him, she stroked hard, aiming it at her breasts. His hips bucked, and he erupted, shooting a long stream of cum onto her chest. He gasped for breath, and his fingers clawed at her. He fired again and again, coating her skin with his semen.

"That's it, Eddie," Vicky soothed. "Give me every drop."

His frame drooped toward her, pushing her to the back of the chair, pinning her there as the last of his seed dribbled out. Vicky released his cock. As he gulped for air, she gingerly wiggled her finger, freeing it from his ass.

"Are you OK?" she asked.

"Mmmm, hmmm," he mumbled.

"Was I right?" she asked.

"Yes," he said. "I've never cum that hard."

Eddie stumbled backward two steps, allowing her to move. She lifted the towel from the floor, and cleaned her hands, wiping each finger individually as she smiled up at him.

"Jesus, I need to piss like a racehorse," Eddie muttered as Vicky blotted his jism from her breasts.

"Charming," Vicky scoffed.

He shrugged as he headed toward the bedroom. When he returned, Vicky had pulled on her robe, and sat on the couch, looking at her laptop.

"Whatcha doin'?" he asked.

"Uploading a video to the Cloud," she answered.

"What video?" Eddie asked.

"The one I made of us," she said.

"Us?" he asked, confused. "You mean, us...fucking."

"Yes," she said.

"You are a kinky girl," he said.

"Well, unfortunately, this is the only way I'll get to fuck Sarah again," Vicky said, raising her eyes.

"What do you mean?" he said, warily.

"This morning, before I called you, I called Sarah," Vicky revealed. "I wanted her to come over and fuck me today. But, the only reason she was doing that, is she didn't want me to tell you she likes pussy. You discovered that last night, so now she thinks she doesn't have to fuck me anymore."

Eddie stared at her, a perplexed expression on his face. He opened his mouth to speak, but Vicky cut off his question.

"What does that have to do with you?" she asked for him, then answered the question. "You're going to convince Sarah to come back to my bed."

"Why would I do that?" Eddie asked.

"Because," Vicky said, smiling, "if you don't, I'm going to show today's video to Sarah, and everyone at work."

Eddie's face fell. As the wheels in his head turned, Vicky's computer "dinged" to let her know the upload had completed.

"You..." Eddie stammered. "You promised you wouldn't tell Sarah."

"I lied, Eddie," Vicky admitted.

He remained silent for several moments.

"It won't be all bad," Vicky assured him. "I might even let you join us sometimes."

"But, she's my girlfriend," he protested.

"I'll make it very simple for you, Eddie," Vicky continued. "If Sarah keeps fucking me, nobody else needs to know how small your dick is, or that you like a finger up your ass."

"I..." he began to shout.

"Get dressed, and get out," Vicky said.

"I'm not going to..." Eddie said, moving toward her.

"I've got an e-mail ready to go out to everyone at work," Vicky said. "All I have to do is click send."

He stopped.

"Should I do it?" she asked, mocking him.

"No," he said, barely audible.

"What did you say?" she asked.

"No," he repeated, loudly.

"Good," Vicky said. "Have Sarah here at nine. Take a shower, and put on clean clothes before you come over tonight."

"How am I supposed to convince her to come?" he asked, tension in his voice.

"I don't care," Vicky hissed. "Just make sure her hot little ass is here at nine. And, don't be late this time. If you two aren't here by 9:01, I hit send."

Eddie wanted to object, but a piece of his brain realized he was trapped. He skulked out of Vicky's apartment. She watched him go, then jumped up and locked the door. Leaning against the wall, she smiled at the thought of fucking Sarah again.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • To Victoria Go the Spoils Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 166 milliseconds