• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Sleeping John Doe

Sleeping John Doe

Crystal was an RN working the nightshift at a local hospital. It was 2am and things were quiet on the 3rd floor. She was feeling anxious this evening, because she had been thinking of a plan for a few weeks now.

The third floor has most of the long term patients and one was a John Doe that had been weighing heavily on her thoughts. He had been in a coma for several months from an auto accident and efforts to revive him had been fruitless thus far. She had been giving him his usual sponge bath and a shave when something interesting happened. She was cleaning him and his member had become hard (not all that uncommon) but what got her attention was the spike in brain activity. She definitely had caused a reaction and she was intrigued. Could this be a way in? If he were to be stimulated enough, could it actually bring him back? This question was in her thoughts for weeks as she dealt with the morality of it all. She had finally decided that late tonight, she was going to find out.

She had been conscious of the security guard and his habits for some time and she knew he wasn't heading up to her floor for hours. It was all quiet. His room was private. Now was her chance.

She was nervous. "I'm crazy for trying this!" She thought. "But I know what I saw, I have to know."

Crystal approached his peaceful body in the dim room; the machines doing their little light dance beside his bed. Her hand carefully reached under the bed sheet and found his member. It was a good looking cock she thought. Not too big, but decent and well proportioned. She gently stroked it and gave it a few gentle tugs. Sure enough, it began to grow and she noticed a lift in his pulse. Good sign! She wiped a little sweat from her brow. She was nervous, she could lose her job, but she was enjoying the rush of this risk and she was getting turned on.

She grabbed some KY from the cabinet and pulled back the sheet exposing his swollen member. "Mmmm, not bad", she whispered. She squeezed a little on to his cock and began working her hand up and down the shaft. The only sounds were the gentle hums of the machines and the wet sound of her fingers sliding over his cock. The pulse meter showed a rise and she was encouraged. She quickened her pace a little and looked for a spike on the monitor. There! Just a little but, definitely a difference! "Oh, I'm getting a bit more turned on than I thought." She said to herself. She could feel her sex getting wet and her own pulse was climbing. "What if-" Biting her lower lip looked around a bit. "Oh god...this is crazy." Crystal pulled the door closed and gazed at his hard glistening cock as she pulled down her scrub pants and stepped out of them. She had a thong on and hesitated only a moment before rolling it down her thighs.

Crystal was turning somersaults inside as she climbed up onto his bed. She was so wet as she reached down to feel herself. She moved over him and looked upon his chiseled face as he lay beneath her. "He's so handsome. Ok... I want him!" She said to herself. "OK baby...here we go..." She eased herself slowly down on his hard shaft. "Oooh. Yesss!" she hissed. She slowly began sliding up and down feeling the length of his hard cock. "Oh...I don't know who you are, but I'm really starting to like you. Oooh!"

She began moving faster and soon the soft, wet sounds of her bottom hitting home filled the room and the sound of her own pulse filled her ears. She loved being on top, and in control, and his cock felt so good grinding deep inside her. "Oh. I'm going to cum soon John." she whispered, panting above him. Her pussy was making beautiful sloppy sounds as she became more aggressive, grinding her clit into his pelvis. She reached down and began to rub her hot wet juices over her button. She had lost control and was alternating driving down on to him and grinding her hips on him. It felt so good she was breathing hard now and desperately trying not to moan out loud. She was so wet and hot and nearly shouted out loud as the waves of her orgasm began to hit her. "Oooh yeaaah ...I'm cumming." she hissed. "Aahh!" She dug her nails into his chest and slowly fell onto him in sweet release. Resting her head on his chest she let her pulse begin to slow and, after a minute whispered. "Thank you."

And then... she heard a voice croak... "Crystal? That was amazing!"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Sleeping John Doe

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 679 milliseconds