• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Indigofera Ch. 02

Indigofera Ch. 02

My older sister is getting married. She's going out with Robert Cooper for three years.

It's true that he is successful programmer who she came to know at college, but he is not manly at all. He's small, skinny, pimply, just ugly.

I'm not jealous. Although I have feelings for my younger sisters I've never think of her like that. I just can't understand why she's marrying someone like him when she can have anyone she wants.

Anna Indigo, 22 years old, black hair and brown eyes like her mother and sisters. She is 180 cm (6 feet) tall with long legs and perfect curves. The other day she claimed her three sizes reached 89/60/88 (about 35-24-35 in inch). Even without her D cup breast she could find someone better, don't you think?

The wedding is tomorrow and we're going to stay at their house.

We'll be there with the couple for whole week!

Have they ever heard about honeymoon? What's wrong with them?

****

It looks like I've got to some kind of master/slave relationship with Becky. We call each other by our names, but she basically do anything I order her to.

I didn't know I'm such a sadist, but it feels really good to have her suck me off every morning and play with her before sleep.

Without regard to that, the rest of time I devote to Oda. Now I can say I really love her. I don't wanna get back to that "blowing only" relationship. I want her to accept me as a lover, but she always play it off somehow.

She's so quick-witted that she never let me touch her. And whenever I pluck up the courage to confess she ruin the mood by talking about dismembered bodies or just run away. It's like she can read my mind or something.

But if she can read my mind, why doesn't she turn me down? Why doesn't she find herself a boyfriend to drive me away?

Lately I don't understand my family at all...

****

The wedding ceremony had already ended. As I thought Anna made Robert take her surname, but beside that it was quite ordinary wedding.

We arrived at Robert's house in two cars. In the first one there was me, my mother and Oda. We also carried a half of the wedding gifts.

The other half was transported by Robert. Anna and Becky were in the car with him. Surprisingly, when they were getting off, it seemed like the girls were in serious fight.

It was unusual to see the always docile Becky fighting anyone, but once they saw us they stopped it and pretended like nothing had happened.

Mother and the girls were lodged in the guest room upstairs. I'd got a single bed hidden in the closet on the ground floor.

I felt like an outsider.

Is it gonna be like that for whole week?

****

I was being awakened by blowjob.

Is it morning, already? Becky is really determined, isn't she?

She restrained my hands and pushed them to bed. I opened my eyes.

A little window in the corner of the closet let in only a small amount of light.

Becky was on top of me, fully naked. Her silhouette made my heart throb fast.

"What are you doing?" I asked knowing the answer.

She didn't say anything. Taking advantage of my indecisiveness she put my dick in her pussy.

I did feel her hymen break, but she remains silent. Looking at me she rested and then slowly began to move.

I couldn't comprehend what was happening to me. My mind was blind in different way than when Oda blew me. I was just dumbly looking on her bouncing boobs.

Is it really Becky? She can be this aggressive, but we agreed on no sex, didn't we? Is it because of that fight with Anna? And what's with that melons?

At the moment I started thinking my balls awakened. Without warning they shot a huge load into her womb.

After a long time I came really hard. My penis was twitching releasing one shot after another. Becky was just waiting remaining silent.

Oh, crap! I hope she's on a pill.

When my cum stopped pouring she began to move again.

"Stop, it's too sensitive right now!" I ordered her, but she didn't obey.

What's going on? Since that night she's always followed my commands!

"I told you to stop! Can't you hear me?!" I raised my voice, but she continued to fuck me.

I tried to move, but she was too strong. Without saying anything she was just looking at me and pushing me to bed. Then brought me to the second climax.

I came less than before, but still hard. She was scaring me by that silence, but I somehow liked it, too.

So I am masochist now? Hey, really?

I thought she would be satisfied, but after a while she began to move again.

I didn't resist. After these two shots I felt too much exhausted and there was no way out.

She brought me to the third orgasm. It was rather poor.

Then she let me go.

I was just lying there, unable to move.

I've lost my virginity. The virginity I wanted Oda to have. And I definitely filled up Becky's womb.

But was it really Becky? Where did she get that strength? And what about that boobs? Did they just seem to be huge because of the dark?

Thinking about all that I fell asleep again.

****

I woke up at noon. I checked the bed and found bloodstains on the sheet.

It wasn't a dream.

I went straight to dining room where was everyone eating. I greeted them and sat down opposite Becky.

"Why didn't you wake me up?" I asked her all of a sudden.

"I wanted you to rest after that night." She mumbled. Everyone looked at her and then continued eating.

This is suspicious.

So, that girl was really Becky? And what is it with that mood around?

I observed the others, but they behaved like nothing was going on.

Is it only in my head?

"After lunch come to my closet." I ordered Becky giving stress to the last word. I still didn't like the fact that I'm the only one without proper room.

I finished my lunch in silence and then went straight back.

When I came to my closet, I was surprised.

The bloodstains disappeared from the sheet!

Am I really crazy?

I carefully inspected the sheet and then smelt it.

That must be a brand new sheet. I don't remember it having this smell.

But who would do that? Becky? She sat opposite me all the time. She was still sitting when I left.

So, somebody knows? But who? And why they just changed the sheet saying nothing?

Normal person would pretend they didn't see, got angry or laughed it off!

No, no... I must calm down. At first I'll verify if it was Becky, who assaulted me at night.

Becky came about 10 minutes later. She closed the door and asked:

"What do you need?"

She seemed to be completely calm.

"I want you to suck me off as compensation for the morning." I gave her direct order awaiting a reply.

"Yes." She answered without wink as usual.

She kneeled down before me and took my dick out. Then gave me a blowjob like she always does.

I came in her mouth since there were no tissues around. She swallowed obediently giving me a smile.

All right, she seems to be submissive. I'll check her body.

"That was great, Becky. I'm gonna lick you, too."

Her eyes sparkled. She sat on my bed, took off her panties and spread her legs.

I played with her pussy for a while. It was actually the only pussy I'd ever seen, so I couldn't be absolutely sure, but...

It seemed to be the same as usual. No difference.

I sucked her clit and played with her hole until she came. Then I tried the last thing.

I moved my mouth to her ear and whisper:

"'Want me to fuck you?"

Her pupil widened and she breathe out:

"You will?"

"No." I declined with evil smile on my face.

All right, she is still a virgin.

She seemed to be disappointed, but she didn't argue. This is what we agreed on after all.

But it's true that she knows something.

She didn't wake me up, because she knew there was something happening last night.

I must proceed carefully.

"Becky, answer my questions. Do you know something about what happened here last night?"

"Yes."

She answered simply. That means she don't want to talk about it

"Did someone ask you to pretend you don't know?"

Her eyes twitched in surprise. She looked directly at me and answered:

"Yes."

Ok, there must be something going on.

"Who asked you to pretend?"

My heart started to beat faster.

Who was it? Who could ask Becky to lie? Was it Robert? Why would she listen to him?

"It was my mother."

Mother?! Oh my God! This is huge! Why would mother do that?

But then, who was the girl who assaulted me? Was it mother, too?

No, that's impossible. All Indigos looks similar, but the girl was definitely a virgin.

So, who was it? Becky is out of suspicion. The next is...

Oda?

I made love with Oda? Just like that? After all my attempts she assaulted me?

That's not probable. Why would she do that right know? And why right here? Moreover, why should mother knows about it?

It couldn't be Oda. I'd like it to be her, but she is much smaller than the girl. That leaves...

Anna?

Wait a second. Anna?

I have no cousins, so it had to be her.

But Anna?

She's never shown any special feelings for me!

It reminds me, that girl didn't show any feelings for me either...

And Anna is definitely tall with huge bust!

But she's 22 already and she is dating guys for years. There is no way she would be still a virgin!

However, there is no other explanation.

No other solution.

I should have known it was her from the very beginning.

Why am I with HER in HER house despite fact she should be on HER HONEYMOON WITH HER HUSBAND?

Why she put me ALONE in this DARK CLOSET, then CAME AT NIGHT and made me SQUIRT THREE TIMES IN HER WOMB?

Is it possible that Robert is just impotent?

But why she wants me to be father of her child? Can't she use artificial insemination?

And what has mother to do with it?

Please, tell me! To what situation have I got?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Indigofera Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds