• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Cheerleader Sluts: Bitch Barbie's Ass

Cheerleader Sluts: Bitch Barbie's Ass

123

Summary: Bitch cheerleader is blackmailed, ass fucked and gangbanged.

Note 1: This is the second part of this series.

In part one: Cheerleader Sluts: Big Sister Bitch, Eddie finds very compromising lesbian pictures on his twin sister's phone and decides to use them to blackmail his bitchy, stuck-up, head cheerleader sister.

Note 2: Thanks to goamz86, Robert, and Wayne for editing.

Cheerleader Sluts: Bitch Barbie's Ass (Sophia)

After getting a blow job and coming all over her face, then fucking her ass before coming down her throat, I was now between her legs and licking her pussy.

"Mmmmmmm," she moaned, the moment my tongue made contact.

I had no idea what a pussy would taste like, but was in awe of the unique, sweet taste of my sister. Although I had no experience, I had done lots of research and watched lots of porn on how to eat pussy in preparation for that fateful day. I started slow, licking from the bottom of her pussy lips all the way up to the top, avoiding the clit (as I recalled from my research).

I then parted her pussy lips and began to slowly use the paint brush method. Up and down, up and down.

Her moans increased after a couple of minutes as she said, "That's it, Eddie, lick my pussy."

I loved hearing her moan, and after a couple more minutes I moved my hands to her ass and squeezed as I simultaneously moved my tongue up to her clit.

"Oh yes," she moaned louder, her body trembling slightly.

"You like this?" I asked, as I swirled my tongue around her swollen clit, continuing to tease.

"God, yes, don't you dare stop!" she demanded, as she grabbed my head.

Continuing my tongue assault on her pussy, I began flicking my tongue on her clit.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," she babbled, her orgasm clearly imminent.

Going for the kill, I took her clit in my mouth and put pressure on it.

"Oh fuck," she whimpered, "so close, big brother."

I shook my head sideways while keeping my mouth on her clit and in a few seconds she screamed, "Yes, fuck!"

I lapped up her cum as it leaked out of her and into my mouth.

"Lick it all," she moaned, as she held my head deep in her wetness.

Once done, she let go and I stood up. She said, "Fuck, Eddie, you're quite the stud."

"You understand that I plan to use your mouth and ass whenever I want," I said confidently, as I looked into her eyes.

"You better," she smiled, before adding, "as long as you munch on my cunt, too."

"Of course," I nodded.

She yawned, stretching, which somehow I found sexy, "I'm exhausted."

"Let's go to bed," I nodded, wanting to cuddle.

"Together?" she asked.

"Why not?" I shrugged.

"Sure," she shrugged back, "but I'm putting pajamas on."

"I sleep in the nude," I countered.

"I know," she said with a smirk.

Five minutes later, we were in her bed, my arm draped over her. She asked, "Will you help me get revenge on Sophia?"

"If you'll help me with Janice," I countered.

"Really?" she questioned, stressing the word 'really' like she was a 1980's Valley Girl.

"Yes," I nodded, even though her back was to me. "She is cute, smart and funny."

"And submissive," she added.

"So the pictures implied," I quipped.

"She is very eager to please," Samantha informed me, while yawning.

I yawned too, yawning being incredibly contagious. I too was exhausted.

"Actually, how in the world did she end up in your bimbo posse?" I asked.

"I'll ignore that derogatory shot," she said, even as she yawned again.

"Sorry," I said, used to taking shots at her when the opportunity arose, "it's just she doesn't fit the rest of the group."

"It's a long story," she said.

"I have time," I replied, curious.

"Tomorrow," she whispered, clearly fading fast.

"I'm keeping you to that," I promised.

"You do that," she said, as she snuggled back into me even closer.

"And tomorrow, we get revenge," I added.

"Great," she whispered, so tired I'm not sure she was really processing our conversation.

I closed my eyes and pondered how the evening had gone from blackmail to willing and from aggressive to intimate. I was actually a little confused.

Originally I was blackmailing her for sex. Yet after blackmailing her to blow me and then seeing her vulnerability I saw her in a different light. She too had insecurities, she just hid them under her bitchy persona.

I wondered if maybe we could work as a team to get revenge on Sophia.

As thoughts of humiliating Sophia popped into my head, I drifted into slumber, hoping she wouldn't wake up and regret what we did.

...

The next morning, I woke up confused. I sat up, not sure where I was. I turned over and saw Samantha sleeping beside me, her pretty face facing me.

I had fucked my sister last night... albeit in the mouth and ass.

We went to bed together.

Holy fuck.

I replayed last night in my head.

As I did, my cock, which was already hard with its morning wood (well it was five minutes after twelve, so technically it was afternoon wood) started begging for attention. Often, I would shoot a load before getting out of bed or deposit a load in the shower, but now I had my own live-in sister slut.

That said, I knew from years of living with Samantha that she was not a morning person.

Yet, I decided no better time than the present to test if last night was a moment of vulnerability from Samantha, and if she was back to bitch sister mode.

I moved my hand under her pajamas, under her panties and moved to her pussy. I moved my finger in-between her dry pussy lips and slowly moved my finger.

I watched her as her tranquility slowly shifted on her face. Her lips parted ever so slightly after a minute or two. As her pussy got wet, I slid a finger inside her and she moaned, even as her eyes remained closed.

I slowly finger fucked her, enjoying hearing just the softest of moans. She whispered, "Oh yes."

I wasn't sure if she was having a naughty dream or was aware of what I was doing to her.

I whispered, my finger now going faster inside her, "Do you want your brother's big dick?"

"Mmmmmm," she moaned, as her backed arched.

"Tell me what you want, my sister slut," I whispered.

"Give it to me," she moaned, as I slid a second finger inside her.

"You want brother's dick in that cunt of yours?" I asked.

"God, yes," she moaned, as I pumped my fingers in her.

I quickly pulled my fingers out, as she moaned, "Don't stop."

I moved to her face, onto my knees and tapped my cock on her lips.

She opened her eyes and said, "You teasing bastard."

"Oh, the amount of boys you have teased," I countered, and slid my cock in her open mouth as she went to respond.

She moved herself up slightly so she could control the blow job. I smiled as she began bobbing on my cock.

"That's it, sis, suck on your new daily breakfast," I groaned, after a couple of minutes of slow sucking.

"Mmmmmm," she moaned, as her hand went under her pajamas.

She began bobbing faster as she began rubbing herself.

"Don't you dare come before I do," I ordered, wanting to stay in control of the relationship.

She bobbed even faster and I ordered, "Pull your hand out, slut."

I wasn't sure she was going to obey, but she did.

Seeing her so obedient was the final push I needed to erupt and seconds later I was depositing my load down her throat. She easily swallowed my load as she slowed down.

Once completely done, I pulled out and she said, "Now finish me off."

"You think so?" I questioned.

"Yes, dammit," she said, "you got me all revved up."

"Now you know what you have done to a plethora of boys," I quipped.

"What the fuck is a plethora?" she asked, annoyed.

"It means a lot," I answered.

"Fuck," she sighed, "then just say a lot."

"Tell you what," I bargained, "you tell me how the heck Janice ended up a cheerleader and a submissive and I'll eat that cunt of yours until you explode."

"You have a crush on her, don't you?" she asked, smiling.

"I like her, yes," I nodded.

"It started as a drunken bet," she answered.

"Go on," I ordered.

"At least rub my pussy a bit while I tell the story," she said.

"Okay, but don't you dare come," I threatened, moving my hand to her hot box.

"Yes, sir," she quipped, sarcastically saluting me, before moaning softly.

"After I had dommed Kara, I declared I could seduce anyone. Sophia challenged me, asking if she could pick my next conquest. I laughed at first, thinking she was kidding. But as Kara lapped my cunt, horniness overruling common sense, I moaned, 'go ahead'. Although she listed off a couple dozen people, including a couple of teachers, which I said were off limits, she mentioned Janice. I laughed. I barely knew her. We didn't really cross paths. Yet, I knew she had won some award in debate from Mrs. Walker raving about it one day. And I immediately liked the idea. She was cute, but hid behind pony tails, nerd glasses and 1960s fashion. I figured I could not only seduce her, but transform her into someone popular," my sister explained.

"Your very own Pygmalion," I quipped, even though I knew it was unlikely she had any idea what I was referencing.

"What? No, I figured we would create our own DUFF, like in that movie that just came out," she answered.

"What?" Apparently it was my turn to be confused.

"Designated ugly fat friend," she replied, before adding before I could point it out, "even though she wasn't fat. Actually if anything, she was too skinny."

"Or ugly," I pointed out.

"Anyways," she continued, "I befriended her, asking for help to study for finals last year. She agreed, although she was clearly surprised I was talking to her. She didn't even tell me that it was her eighteenth birthday until we had studied for an hour. Although I really wasn't listening to her, but instead trying to figure out how to seduce her. With the other cheerleaders, I just used my power, but with Janice I had no idea if that was going to work. It was very exciting, the thought I could fail and that made me more determined... I don't fail."

"Except to resist my big dick," I quipped.

"You blackmailed me," she pointed out, even as she allowed me to slide my finger inside her pussy.

"You don't seem to be resisting me now," I pointed out.

"Fine," she sighed, "you have a big dick and I like big dicks. Sue me."

"I'd rather screw you," I quipped back.

"Fuck," she moaned, "I need to come now."

"On your knees," I ordered.

I'd never seen my sister move so quickly.

On all fours, she asked, "Are you going to fuck my cunt, big brother?"

"I'm saving my virginity for Janice," I replied, as I slid a finger in her ass.

"Ahhh," she squealed, "well, you probably shouldn't lose it to your sister, that wouldn't be a great story to tell the grand children."

"Keep telling the story," I said, as my finger explored her anal cavity.

"I'll try," she said, "but that's quite distracting."

"No coming until you finish your story," I reminded her.

"Fine!" she snapped, when it was obvious it wasn't fine at all. "I asked her if she ever considered trying out for the cheerleading team. Before she could answer, her mom knocked on her door and said her grandma was on the phone. I listened and learned it was her birthday. When she hung up, I asked, 'It's your birthday?' She nodded. I asked why she agreed to tutor me and she shrugged, 'I had no other plans.' That actually broke my heart a bit. I mean our 18th a couple weeks earlier our parents gave us a huge party."

"Yes, where you had fifty friends and I had three," I pointed out, recalling how much I resented her that day, as she made the party all about her.

"I didn't notice," she replied, her tone not rude, but rather reflecting.

"You never do," I pointed out.

"I'll notice from now on," she promised, as I wiggled my finger inside her ass.

"I know you will, my sister-slut," I nodded, before again reminding her to continue. "Keep going."

"So, I repeated my question, asking again if she ever considered being a cheerleader. She shook her head while whispering no. I asked why. She didn't respond, but I could see the answer in her eyes. She didn't believe she was pretty enough. So, in a moment of compassion, I know, not something I am known for, I asked if she was willing for me to give her a makeover."

I slid my finger out of her slightly gaping hole and leaned forward and tongued it.

"Oh, you are such a dirty brother" she moaned as I rimmed her ass. "She asked me why I would want to do that. And although I had gone over there to prove a point to Sophia, to complete a challenge, I actually wanted to help her. To turn a wallflower into a cheerleader. She eventually agreed and two weeks later, once school was done, I took her shopping and for a complete makeover. She got her legs waxed, her eyebrows plucked, a pedicure and a manicure, a facial and a new hairdo."

I swirled my tongue around and in her butthole, the taste not disgusting as many would assume, but indeed salty, my cock raging again.

"A few clothing stores later, using her dad's credit card, she had a whole new wardrobe," Samantha said, before adding, "and she looked amazing."

"I imagine so," I said, as I sat up and moved my cock to her asshole.

"Are you finally going to fuck me with that big dick of yours?" she asked.

"I'm going to slowly fuck your backdoor," I agreed, "but you are still not allowed to come."

"You want to know how she ended up my personal pussy pleaser?" she questioned, with a wicked smile.

"I do," I nodded, as I slid my dick inside her.

"Aaaaaah," she whimpered, "fuck you really are huge."

"And you're pretty tight," I groaned myself.

"So, I invited her, God I'm full, to the cheerleader camp we were hosting for the incoming freshmen and insisted she join the camp as a participant. As was her new pattern, she said no, I insisted, she hemmed and hawed, I insisted, she wavered more, I insisted and, of course, she eventually relented."

"You usually get your way," I said, now all in.

"Pretty and bitchy are a powerful tandem team, and I am both," she replied, as she grabbed the headboard.

"Yes you are," I agreed.

"So, as Sophia teased me for not finishing the dare, I went for the kill a couple days into camp. I asked her again if she wanted to be a cheerleader. She surprised me by saying yes and not playing her usual reluctant wallflower game. I told her she could be one if she was willing to work hard and do everything I asked."

I began slowly fucking her ass as I said, "And she obeyed."

"Hook, line and licker," Samantha quipped. "The next day, I had her at our place while you were at some nerd camp and I insisted that she needed to shave her pussy. Her eyes went so big, but I insisted and did it for her. She had a really hairy bush to be honest. Once I was done, I asked if she was sore. She nodded she was. I told her I knew one way to make the burn go away. She asked what and I responded by licking her pussy."

"You licked her pussy?" I asked, surprised.

"It was the first time I had ever gone first," she said, "Yes I am usually the receiver, not the giver."

"How did she respond?" I asked, curious as hell.

"She asked what I was doing, but I ordered her, taking control, to lie down and relax. As I anticipated, she obeyed, my tongue making her not think straight."

"Nice pun," I quipped.

"What?" she asked, unaware of her accidental wit.

"Never mind, keep going," I said.

"You too." She countered, my cock resting deep in her butt.

"Sorry," I said, resuming slowly fucking her, "I'm pretty drawn into the story."

"So I licked her and in under two minutes, quicker than most guys, she came all over my face as she swore for the first time in front of me, 'Holy shit'. I kept licking throughout her orgasm. Once done, she sat up and admitted that was her first orgasm. I questioned what she meant and learned she had never even masturbated. Well, once the dam had burst there was no turning back. Of course, I made her return the favour and like her schooling, she soon excelled at pussy munching."

"So how did she end up a submissive to all?" I asked, "She didn't look too happy."

"Truthfully, she kind of fell for me," my sister admitted, as she began bouncing back on my cock. "And although I licked her only a couple of times, I fucked her with a strap-on all summer, bought her a couple toys and even took her ass the day before school started."

"Wow," I groaned, both from envisioning Janice in all those compromising positions, and from the tightness of my sister's asshole.

"So the pictures you found on my phone were of the initiation," she revealed, "and it was clear she was devastated that she was just one of my pussy pleasers."

"You broke her heart," I quipped.

"I think I did," she nodded, before adding, "but I'm not a one guy or girl woman."

"But you are a tight little sister ass slut," I pointed out, as I began thrusting deep into her as she bounced back onto me.

"Oh yesssss," she screamed, "I fucking love your dick up my shit hole."

"Such a dirty mouth," I teased.

"Ream my asshole you sodomizing incest bastard," she demanded, furiously bouncing on my dick.

"Beg to come," I ordered, "beg to come like a cheap ass slut."

"Oh please," she moaned, clearly close, "please let your obedient bitch sister come from her brother's big dick."

"More," I demanded, my second orgasm of the morning already close.

"I'll be your live-in sister slut," she continued. "I'll bring home other girls for you, even Janice."

"One at a time," I grunted, "first we get Sophia."

"Oh yes," Samantha moaned happily, "we need to bring her down a peg."

"A few pegs," I added.

"So close, big brother," she whimpered, "can I please come, Master?"

I was close too and decided to try and reach orgasm simultaneously. So I said, "On the count of five."

"Kkkkk," she whimpered, seemingly holding back from an eruption that was imminent.

"Five," I began the countdown as I slammed hard into her.

"Oh God," she trembled.

"Four."

"Can't hold back," she moaned, as our bodies slammed into each other with urgent lust.

"Three, two," I counted quickly knowing I too was about to erupt.

"Come in my asshole," she screamed, "fill me up."

"One," I bellowed as I exploded deep in her rectum.

"Yes," she screamed simultaneously as her orgasm erupted out of her and she collapsed forward.

I moved forward myself as I continued dumping my second load of the day inside her.

"God," was all she could muster as her whole body quaked and I finished depositing my load in her butt.

When I pulled out, she remained on her stomach, and I stared at her gaping hole, my cum slightly leaking out of it.

I stood up as she finally rolled onto her back and said, "I can't believe how good you are for a virgin."

"I'm considering losing all three of my virginities in you," I said, not sure I could resist the one hole I hadn't filled.

"I'm willing," she smiled, "I imagine your dick would feel amazing pounding my pussy, but I want you to be sure you want it to be me."

Hearing her be so sensitive, especially after I just fucked her ass and deposited my cum in it, made me want to even more.

I said, "I think I finally love you as a sister."

"Asshole," she laughed.

"I actually meant that in a nice way," I laughed back, as I leaned in and kissed her.

For a couple of minutes we kissed tenderly, a complete contrast to the recent, urgent, aggressive fucking.

Breaking the kiss, I asked, "Do you think you can have Sophia here in a couple of hours?"

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Cheerleader Sluts: Bitch Barbie's Ass

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds