• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Vacation Getaway

Vacation Getaway

The plane just started backing out of the gate. I closed my eyes and leaned back into the seat, relaxing, getting ready for the flight to New York City.

"Flight attendants prepare all doors for takeoff and cross check..." came across the loudspeaker as I closed my eyes. It had been a hectic morning, we'd dropped off the kids with family and rushed to the airport for the start a four day weekend getaway. I looked at my husband Chad, as he nervously thumbed through his magazine collection. The trip was his idea, a nice relaxing vacation for two. We had been married for 14 years, our sex life was good and getting better. We have always been comfortable sharing different fantasies and do our fair share of experimenting in the bedroom, albeit with only the two of us (and a few toys).

As the plane took off, my thoughts drifted away, being naked on a luxurious hotel bed, letting my head roll back as my husband fucked me into a state of orgasmic bliss. I felt a hint of moisture building between my legs but was shocked back to reality by some bumps as the plane gained altitude.

We arrived in the early evening and checked into the hotel, too tired for much of anything but a quick dinner at a nice restaurant down the street. I would have been perfectly content to just relax in the hotel suite and order room service but Chad was insistent.

"Come on, this is New York City, they have the best restaurants in the world, let's explore a little." He said. I knew he was right, but damn the room had a separate bedroom with a king sized bed and a large hot tub perfect for a soothing bath. I relented, reluctantly.

The dinner was great, but the night was sexually uneventful. By the time we returned, we were exhausted from the long day of traveling and crashed on the king sized bed. At this point, it was fine with me, I was overdue for a good sleep and we both took full advantage. In the morning, I rolled over in bed and reached for Chad's cock. I started a gentle stroke, as his member began to harden in my hand. Much to my surprise, he jumped out of bed.

"What are you doing I said," surprised by the unusual rebuke, "don't you want to get things started?" I let my voice trail off in a sultry tone, beckoning him to fuck me.

"Yes," he said. "I do, but not right now, I want to save it for later."

"What" I thought to myself, "later?" He always complained that I didn't instigate morning sex enough yet he was rejecting my advances.

"We've got a lot on the agenda today, and I want to get a good start on the city." He offered unconvincingly.

"Good start," I thought "I want a good start, I'm ready to let you stick your hard prick in my mouth and my wet pussy, and you are worried about the agenda?" What was he thinking?

"Look, we've got this evening and all weekend, I promise I will make it up to you," he gave me a pouty glance, "please..." he said with doe eyes.

"Fine," I responded "but I wanted noted for the record that I tried to have sex this morning and you said no."

"Noted," he replied.

We returned to the hotel later in the day to relax. It had been fun for sure, but I was still curious about the lack of sex. I jumped in the shower to rinse off and I heard Chad come in the bathroom.

"I've left something for you to wear," he said. He then proceeded to gather up my clothes from the day and leave the room. In its place, he left my black thong, matching black bra, stockings and high heels along with my black satin robe. He always liked me in lingerie, and I have to admit, I still look hot even after a couple of kids and moving past the big four zero. My tits were on the smaller size, though I have nice long legs and Chad always commented on how much he appreciates my tight ass. I added a little red lipstick as a bonus, tightened the sash on the robe, slipped on the shoes and left the bathroom ready to be fucked...finally.

"Oh...you look good," he commented. He was very good like that, telling me I'm sexy and how I turn him on. I was always grateful for the compliments. Chad was still in his clothes but his hard cock was obvious through the growing bulge in his pants.

"You gonna fuck me now?" I said sharply, reminding him of my morning rejection. "I will spank you, you know that." We played around with some light bondage and spanking I knew he had a dominatrix fantasy and the sharp tone would get him excited.

"I've got a surprise," he said. A surprise? I thought to myself, It better be your stiff cock.

"What surprise?" I replied nervously. He knows I've never been big on surprises.

"Don't worry, just go to the bedroom, it will be fun," he said reassuringly. I went to the bedroom and closed the door. "Trust me, it's all part of the fun of being away," he added. I laid back on the bed and spread my legs. I thought about grabbing my vibrator and getting started without him. I probably should have, given that he was making me wait again.

After a few minutes, I heard a click on the door and he came back in the hotel room. I was still lying on the bed and I stood up on my feet and put my hands on my hips ready to punish him for making me wait. The door to the bedroom clicked open and before I could say, "you..." The words stopped coming out of my mouth. My husband entered the room followed by three strange men I had never seen before.

I heard one of the men mutter, "nice" and another let out an audible a "yes."

"I know this is your fantasy," Chad said, "you are going to be taken by three strange men. I will direct them so you are safe, but at this moment you need to relax and do as you are told. When they are done using you, I'm going to take my turn using you as I please. Understood."

Stumbling backwards in my heels, I nodded my head meekly though in reality I was in shock. I had shared this fantasy, never thinking he would ever act on it. I started to cry a bit, I was scared. My husband stepped behind me and put his arms around my body. "Relax" he whispered into my ear. He grabbed the sash on my robe and pulled it loose. I was trying to hold it closed with my hands, but he pulled it back and let it drop to the floor. "Turn around and show the men your ass," he said as he stepped back from me. "Go ahead, show them. I think they will like it."

"Chad?" I said, almost passing out with fear. I took a half step backwards away from the three men.

"You are my slut," Chad said, "It's time you start acting like it, why don't you let these nice men shove their cocks in your mouth. It looks like you've gotten them hard." The men where now undressing, and nearly naked. Chad came up from behind me and moved gently moved me forward.

"Come on, show them your ass, give them a little turn, and show them what they will get to fuck tonight." The first man to step forward was about five foot ten inches, he looked to be in his late thirties and reasonably good shape. I instinctively grabbed his hand to stop him as he reached out to touch my body. My knees were getting weak and the anxiety was taking over.

"Is this cool?" one of the other men said.

"Yes, she is fine, she wants to be my slut, don't worry," was Chad's response.

With that, the second man moved in, he looked like he was in his forties, a bit shorter than the other guy with some flecks of grey in his hair in his well-trimmed beard. The third man was a little taller and bald, and he was black. I had never been with a black man, though the truth is, before Chad my sexual partners were limited to a couple awkward college romances and a handful of bad dates. He looked to be in his late thirties and reasonably good shape, though none of the men would have been confused with male underwear models. As the three of them surrounded me and began moving their hands on my body, I started to cry and let out a pathetic, "what are you doing?" I felt a hand on my ass and another hand was reaching in for my tits.

"Ok, here's the deal gentleman," I heard my husband announce, "this isn't a porno, so no cum in the face, she doesn't like it in the ass so no anal tonight, condoms are on the table and oh, one more thing, she doesn't mind a little smack on the ass." With that, a hand came down across my backside with a thwack. I felt blood rushing to my rear. "She is my wife, so please be respectful, but not too respectful, she does want to be used, to be my slut, so please oblige the lady."

"CCCCChaddd..." I stammered just as a second hand came down across my left butt cheek. I was surrounded by strange me, whose probing hands we the only thing holding me up at this point. I couldn't make a run for it because my legs were barely functioning and even if I did I was still in skimpy lingerie and high heels.

"Feel her pussy, I'm sure she's getting wet," my husband commanded. Just as I was about to lose it completely, I felt the hand between my thighs and I instinctively let go of one of the hands probing my body.

I was surprised and embarrassed, my anxiety started to wash away. It was being replaced by carnal thoughts. I could feel a rush of moisture to my pussy. Yes, this is my fantasy, I thought as I tilted my head backwards slightly. I let out a slight "ahh," as the hand moved up my thigh to my now increasing wetness.

I was a bit embarrassed by my display of lust. Was this me, I thought. I was never one to let go completely, always unsure and sometimes anxious to try new things but here I was, the object of desire for three strangers and starting to fall into a level depravity that I had not known before this night. Strangely, I was put at ease know my husband, the man I loved, was there watching, making sure I was ok.

The three sets of hands were all over my body and I felt the first man begin to kiss my neck. There was no going back. I tilted my head backwards and gave up my body to these men. I felt one of them pinch my nipples, while another grabbed a handful of my ass and squeezed.

I was regaining my senses as the touching eased up, the men stepped back and was pleased to see their cocks were rock hard. I did that, I thought to myself proudly. I couldn't believe the thoughts going through my head. Instinctively, I reached down with my hand and started to stroke my pussy through my panties. I was wet, very wet.

The men, now naked, stood in front of me. I was at a loss, I didn't know what to do. Before I could think, Chad had grabbed my shoulders and pushed me down to my knees. I was on the floor staring directly at three hard cocks. "You know what to do slut," I heard the black man say as he shoved his dick in my mouth. Without thinking, I reached up with my right hand and started stroking the older gentleman with flecked grey hair. I could hear there moans of pleasure. "Suck it bitch," the man said as he continued to fuck my face.

The other man, the one who came in the room first, got down on his knees behind me and undid my bra. I felt it slip off my arms and fall to the floor. He reached around and began massaging my tits with one hand and rubbing my ass and pussy from behind with his other hand. I removed my mouth from the cock as a bit of saliva ran down my chin. I took the other cock in my mouth and reached to grab the black man's cock with my left hand and started stroking.

The man with the cock in my mouth grabbed the side of my head and began roughly fucking my face. He was jamming his cock deeper in my mouth and I was starting to gag. The man behind me stopped rubbing my pussy and stood up. I was so turned on, being used, being a slut, that I almost came just from giving head.

The man behind me forced his way in, "I need some of that," and he stepped in front and shoved his cock in my mouth.

"Come on," the older guy said after being bumped by the first guy. I could tell he enjoyed my oral skills. Without thinking, I started to roll my hips up and down. I was so ready to get fucked, was this me? At that moment, the black gentleman stepped in and took control. He was standing in front of me holding my head with one hand and his cock with the other.

He started slapping my face with his cock as I was groping for it with my mouth. "This slut want to get fucked?"

"Yes," I cooed as he continued to slap my face.

"I think she needs to get fucked," he said as the other two men let out a little chuckle. This was being used. "Lift her onto the bed," he ordered, "the slut needs some cock." I was pulled up from my knees and pushed back, sitting on the edge of the bed, still in my heels. One of my stockings had started to slip down my leg. One of the men pulled down my panties to expose my dripping wet pussy.

The older man moved forward and buried his head between my legs. He started eating my pussy, while I laid back on the bed. I felt like I was about to orgasm, but I needed a cock in my pussy.

I looked forward at the other two men, who were now watching patiently and said, "Who is going to fuck me first?" My bush had been neatly trimmed for the vacation and my body looked good. I arched back sticking out my tits and showing off my flat stomach. My body ached to be fucked, I wanted to be the slut, and I needed this. The black man reached back and grabbed a condom off the table. The other two guys moved up next to me and pushed my farther up the bed. I was now laying on my back, my head turned to one side with a cock shoved in my mouth.

I felt the first cock ease into my wet pussy. I took a break from sucking the cock to let the passion and lust wash over my body. I let out another "ahhhhh, ahhhh," with the rhythm of the fucking. I had a hand on one cock and my mouth on anther and a third in my pussy. He lunged deep inside me.

A massive orgasm was building from down my spine, through my toes. I could feel it in the tips of my fingers. "Ahhhhhh! Ahhhhh!" I screamed uncontrollably, all of the passion drained out of my body through my pussy. I could feel the explosion of wetness, my orgasm had reached a level beyond anything I had felt previously. He continued to fuck me faster until he slammed his cock into my pussy one last time and came.

The orgasm drained me, the energy from my body, I went limp. I needed a few minutes to recover and I rolled over on my stomach. The older man moved in front of me, grabbed my head and started fucking my mouth. I pushed myself up a bit to get more comfortable.

My body was slowly starting to regain its senses. The other man had put on a condom and was now ready to take my from behind. He lifted my hips and pressed a finger into my pussy, checking my wetness. He slid his cock slowly into my pussy and started to rhythmically fuck me. He slapped my ass cheek, which reignited my senses as my passion started to grow.

I heard the noise of my bullet vibrator and I glanced to the left with a cock still in my mouth. My husband Chad placed the vibrator in my hand and I immediately pressed it against my clitoris. He knew this would push me over the top again, he was right, and I was building to a second massive orgasm.

I was holding myself up with one hand while sucking a cock and getting fucked from behind, the vibrator buzzing on my clitoris. "Oh suck it slut," the older man kept repeating. He was holding my head and pushing down farther onto his cock. The fucking continued, and the orgasm was getting close. He started to speed up his pace, I could tell he was close to coming.

"ahh...ahh, ahh," was all that came out of my mouth as the second huge orgasm washed over me. I could feel him pull out of me and peel off the condom. He started stroking his cock and shot a trail of cum on my ass and lower back. I could feel his warm seed roll down my lower back, through my ass crack and over my pussy. It was so dirty, slutty, I was almost numb from what I had done but I felt good. Before I snapped back to reality, the older guy, who I had been giving oral, eased up on his knees and started stroking his cock. He shot an orgasm toward my face, a small drop hit my chin, neck and down my tits as I pulled back instinctively. As my husband said, I'm not one for cum on the face.

"Come on dude!" I heard my husband Chad from the side of the bed. The guy just shrugged and climbed off the bed, the other two men were nearly dressed at this point. My husband tossed me a towel and I rolled over on my back.

"How was I?" I purred to the men, spreading my legs, strangely proud of what I had done. I could see my husband's eyes shoot towards me. He was shocked, unsure of how to react to this new part of me.

"You are one hot lady," said the black man, he looked at my husband, "call me if you ever get back to New York, I'll do her again anytime."

"Thanks, but it's a one-time offer," my husband replied. He ushered us out the gentleman out of the hotel room and came back into the bedroom. He was naked and sporting a hard cock. "You really are dirty slut, aren't you," he said.

"Yes..." I cooed, innocently. "Are you going to fuck me now, finally?"

"Of course," he said, "but you owe me my fantasy."

"Yes," I said as I started to drift back into the blissful state of sexual satisfaction as my husband's cock penetrated the folds of my pussy.

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Vacation Getaway

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 64 milliseconds