• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Debt to be Paid 02

A Debt to be Paid 02

This is the second part to a 5 part series I am writing. This is my third time submitting and I hope you guys like it. Comments are welcome. Also I know there might be a few grammar errors here and there, sorry about that otherwise enjoy the read.

*****

Amanda sat on the bed and watched Samantha sweep up the glass that was on the floor. She felt so betrayed and hurt, she really thought that Samantha was her friend.

"Why are you staring at me?" Samantha stood up and glared at her old roommate.

"Are you serious right now? Is that all you have to say to me?" Amanda's anger got the best of her. She stood up ready to slap the bitch that stood before her.

"Why are you mad at me I just did what I was told, I'm a pet same as you." Samantha said in an indifferent voice. She was in no mood for female drama she just wanted to clean up this mess and get out if there.

"This whole time you made it seem like we were building a friendship...you acted like we were close! This whole time you lied to me! You..."

Samantha had heard enough she cut Amanda off," So what I pretended to be your friend! What is this middle school? You got played get over it! You wanna be mad at me for this situation I am not the reason you are here! Sure I played a part in getting you here, but facts show you own a lot of money to Jeff, and that is not my fault! You wanna blame someone don't blame me! I was only following orders so fuck off!"

Amanda couldn't hold back anymore, it wasn't her fault she was here, she didn't do anything to deserve this!

"I don't owe Jeff shit!! I never borrowed a dime from him! I didn't know who the baster was until today!!" Tears found their way back into her eyes.

"Well your here for a reason and that is not my problem!"

Samantha finished cleaning up the glass and went to the corner and opened up small drawer. Amanda sat on the bed and began to cry again she was pissed and hurt and shocked all at once. Her emotions where on a roller-coaster and she desperately wanted off this ride. Samantha gathered some shorts and a tank top for Amanda to put on and rolled her eyes again when she saw her old roommate crying again.

"Crying isn't going to help." Samantha sat the clothes on the bed.

"H...How could he do this to me...his own daughter?!"" Amanda sobbed.

"What are you talking about?" Samantha never knew why Jeff took in girls as his pets. All she knew was that they owed him money, like her. She owed him from when she dealt drugs and had gotten robbed that was 3 years ago. She still had 7 years to her sentence, but she didn't mine. She liked this life and she got to be near Jeff, even if it wasn't an ideal relationship he treated her well and she had some power here being his favorite. She never learned why anyone was there she didn't ask questions, she only cared about pleasing Jeff and making sure she stayed his favorite. Although with Amanda here she felt threatened but she couldn't let her know that.

"It doesn't matter...You don't care." Amanda tighten the towel she was wearing around her body and wiped her eyes. Samantha sat on the bed and placed her hand on Amanda's thigh.

"Amanda I do care...sort of... look I know you don't want to be here but there is nothing you can do about it. You might as well enjoy it. If Jeff has his way you will enjoy yourself were you like it or not. Don't make things harder on yourself." She moved her hand to Amanda's inner thigh and looked at her. She looked so sad with her but in a sexual way. Her black hair had curled up from the shower she had taken, her green eyes were darker than usual. Samantha moved closer to her old roommate and kissed her. No a deep lustful kiss but a small peck, she did care for Amanda but following orders came first. Samantha's hand went to the towel that Amanda was clutching. Amanda broke the kiss.

"Don't..." Amanda stood up and moved away from the bed. "You don't get to do that."

"Fine, have it your way. I'm only trying to help you, you can't change what's happening you might not like your situation but it could be worse. For example, look around you're in a nice room, Jeff could have out you in a cage. He's not as bad as you want to think he is." Samantha stood up and walked to the door.

"You can change into those and tomorrow your training will begin."

"What training?" Amanda didn't like the sound of that.

"It depends of what Jeff wants your roll to be in his club. You learn more tomorrow. Try and get some rest you're going to need it." Without saying anything else she left out the room.

Amanda changed into the black shorts and the gray tank top the Samantha had left for her. The clothes were too small and her ass cheeks her lower torso were out. She sat on the bed and relaxed she liked being alone for a while. She thought about what Samantha said about enjoying her stay, it didn't make sense to her. She knew that she and Samantha had fooled around a little in the past, back before she realized what a backstabbing bitch she was, but there was no way she would do that again. Amanda started to drift off to sleep finally realizing how tired she was.

Jeff walked in to see his new pet sleeping, she looked so sexy in the tight shorts and little top she was wearing. He walked up to the bed and brushed her curls out of her face. She moaned softly and he smiled to himself, he was going to have her tonight and she was going to love it. He reached in his pocket and took out a syringe fill with his own personal "get horny" drug he created himself. He stuck the syringe into her neck and empty its contents into his new pet. She woke up from the prick and jumped up.

"What the hell was that?" Amanda said holding her neck.

"Oh just a little something to loosen you up a bit." Jeff began to undress again, his dick getting hard knowing what he was about to do to her.

"What do you mean loosen me up?? What the fuck did you give me?" Amanda got out of the bed and looked in the new mirror and inspected her neck.

Jeff just laughed and continued to remove his clothes.

"Why are you getting undressed?" She asked, she began to panic and her eyes got wide.

Jeff looked at his new pet and could see she was flushed and her nipples were starting to harden under her shirt. She didn't even notice that her body was becoming aroused and he found that to be even more amusing. Jeff just sat on the edge of the bed and began to stroke his rock hard shaft, it wouldn't be long before she was ready for him. She started breathing heavy and she sat down in a nearby chair. Her mouth was dry and she felt hot.

"What is wrong with me?" she asked breathlessly.

"Nothing my pet, nothing is wrong with you." Jeff walked over to her and pulled her up to him.

Her eyes were glazed over and she was licking her lips which he found to be intoxicating.

"I...I'm..." She was flustered and he loved it.

"You horny my pet and I plain to make you enjoy it." Amanda knew she was horny but she was confused as to how and why. Her pussy was wet and she knew she was excited. She tried to fight her feeling but her body acted on its own. Jeff laid her down on the bed and ripped off her tank top exposing her bare breast. Her nipples were pulling erect and he couldn't wait to taste them. His mouth covered her right nipple and she let out a moan and arched her back in response to him. He nursed her nubs while she moan and clawed at the sheets. He took this as her wanting more so he gently bit down on her erect nipple.

"Oh..." She exclaimed and sucked in a breath. She felt her shorts getting soaked and she couldn't think straight all she knew was that she wanted to cum and soon.

"Do you like that my pet?" Jeff asked looking at her while pinching her nipples and grinding his cock on her soaked shorts.

"Yes...No...what are you doing to me?" Amanda tried to move her hips to increase the friction on her throbbing cunt. At the same time she tried to push him off of her with her hands. This only lasted for a few moments before she gave up.

"I'm making you feel good pet." He leaded down and kissed her soft plumbed lips. He was surprised when she stuck her tongue in his mouth to deepen the kiss. Her reaction excited him more, he had to taste her. He got off her and pulled off her short and threw them on the floor. She spread her legs and he licked his lips at the sight of her naked body opened to him. Her curls were spread cross the pillow and her eyes full of lust, she was biting down on her full pink lips and her nipples were at full attention. His eye traveled down to her soaking wet cunt and he dove right in to feast on her. She arched her back and grabbed his head and shoved his face deeper into her cunt. She began to moan loudly and he could see her eyes rolling back in her head. He began to suck on her clit.

"O fuck..." He spread her pussy lips and licked at her opening, she tasted amazing he knew he would have to feast on her cunt again soon. He took two fingers and shoved them inside her cunt causing her to jerk and thrash around.

"Do you want to cum my pet?" Jeff asked her plunging his finger deep inside her.

"Yes...fuck...yes..." Amanda grabbed his head and pulled it back to her clit.

"Tell me what you want." Jeff teased her clit while still fingering her dripping wet pussy.

"Want you... to make me...cum..." She was gripping the sheets and he knew she was close to cuming. He wanted to feel her cuming on his dick he got up and placed his cock to her slopping wet cunt. He took her left boob into his mouth is rammed deep into her. She was tighter then he thought she would be, he almost came right there but he held it together. Amanda was in a in a daze and all she knew was that she needed to come, she felt Jeff pounding into her tight pussy and she felt his tongue swirling on her left nipple. She felt the wave of pleasure growing and she just wanted it to crash into her. She started thrusting her hips to match Jeff's thrust. She was so close her pussy getting tighter and she knew she was about to cum.

"That's right pet cum for me." Jeff pounded into her harder and Amanda started screaming out in pleasure. He grabbed hold of her shoulder and thrust deeper into her love nest. Amanda couldn't hold on anymore and the building wave of pleasure crashed over her and she came on Jeff's dick. He felt her already tight cunt squeeze his cock and he couldn't hold on, he thrusted deep into her already soaked cunt released his seed into her. He never came inside any of his other pets not even Samantha. He bent down and kissed his new pet passionately their tongue twisted into a sensual dance while they came at the same time.

"Did you have fun pet?" Jeff asked still on top of her his dick softening as her looked into her deep green eyes.

"What was that?" Amanda felt satisfied, she would have never let him take her the way he just had but she also enjoyed it.

"That was me making you feel good." Jeff kissed her cheek and trailed down to her breast, her nipples were still hard and she knew they were sensitive from her cumin. He took it into his mouth and reached down and played with her clit. She moan and grabbed the sheet again.

"No please..." she let out a small yelp as he pinched on her sensitive nub.

"Did you enjoy yourself?" Jeff asked again looking at her.

"Yes..." She said in a low tone. She was ashamed to admit it but she never came that hard for any of the other guys she had been with. She laid there while Jeff licked at her still hard nipples.

"You're going to love it here pet. I will always make you feel good." He left a trail of kisses from her nipple up her neck then to her lips. He was captivated by her green eyes and wild curls. Amanda let out a yawn and he knew the drugs were wearing off.

"Get some sleep pet you have training tomorrow." Jeff rolled of his pet and laid next to her while she drifted back into sleep.

His mind drifted to Samantha, she might have been right about her being replaced...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Debt to be Paid 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds