• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Education of Amy Ch. 04

Education of Amy Ch. 04

12

Amy woke up in the morning. She remembered her encounter with Jim in the library and shook her head. "Did I really do that?" she thought to herself, not quite believing what she had done. It was so far out of her experience zone that it was still unreal. The memory of Jim's cock pulsing in her hand as it shot hot cum was as vivid as last night, though.

She thought about telling Mr. Kallens. She wondered if that sexy glint would be in his eyes again. Would he be hard when she described her adventure?

"Amy!" she admonished herself aloud. Suppressing these thoughts, she rifled through her closet seeking something to wear. She pulled on a tight short skirt. It was way too short for the old Amy, but the new Amy didn't give much of a thought to heading out the door. The wind caressing her ass as she walked was a welcome sensation. Her world was changing and she was enjoying it.

She quickly talked herself out of speaking with her teacher. "Maybe tomorrow," she thought, not really believing it.

====

Amy spent the rest of the day contemplating her current life. Things had changed pretty fast for her. She was not used to all this! Due to one thing or the other, where life and school have been getting in the way, Amy has spent little time with Jenny and her girlfriends. She saw Jenny at the end of the day.

"Hey, we are going to do a slumber party at my house," Jenny said. "Are you in?"

Amy thought about refusing, but she really did need to see them before she went off to college. Senior year was winding down, so she agreed.

"Awesome," Jenny said, as she swished away with one of her ridiculously short skirts. It made Amy feel better about her current outfit to realize that Jenny always took it to the next level. She thought she even caught a glimpse of the bottom of Jenny's asscheeks as she strutted. It would not surprise her!

===

The slumber party started with the girls gossiping about relationships—-who was doing whom and which couples were on the rocks. Amy found this conversation boring, so she sort of zoned out. When Jenny proposed getting into their pajamas and playing a game, she jumped at the chance.

"Truth or dare," Jenny declared. The girls gave "ooo"s and giggled. Amy thought that this could be dangerous, but it was better than trying to survive through more of the empty talk. She couldn't bear more school gossip.

In typical Jenny fashion, her pajamas were thin and short. Amy shook her head at her friend, smiling, but was a bit jealous that she could be so carefree with her own body. In contrast, Amy wore a long nightshirt buttoned up to the top.

"OK, so how do we play?" Amy asked.

Felicia, a cute short Asian girl responded, "Someone starts by saying 'truth or dare'. Like, if I asked you 'truth' or 'dare', which would you pick?"

Amy thought of all the things that could be under the dare column and quickly decided, "truth".

"So, then I ask you a question, and you answer truthfully. If you choose not to answer, you have to do whichever dare I say."

Amy pondered, "But, how do you know I am telling the truth?"

Felicia giggled, "It's honor system, silly, now let's see. Truth eh? Have you ever sucked a boy's dick?"

Amy's mouth opened in shock. She closed it and then opened it. "Um... no, I haven't," she said, blushing furiously. All the girls were disappointed. They glanced among each other with knowing looks that all but said, "prude". Not wanting to be a dweeb, she blurted out, "But I did jerk one off..." As soon as she said it, she regretted the revelation.

Jenny pounced. "Tell us about it," she said.

Amy blushed furiously. "Umm, it wasn't a big deal. I jerked off Jim in the library last night. Down in the stacks."

Felicia had her mouth hanging open. Even Jenny was shocked, and it was nearly impossible to shock her. "Nice!" Jenny blurted out. They asked for a few more details, but Amy glossed over them, not really getting too deep into the retelling.

Jenny says, "My turn. Ask me, now."

"Truth or dare, Jenny."

Jenny had quite the twinkle in her eye from the story. Was it possible that Amy had turned her on? She fiddled with her nightshirt, thought, and then said, "Let's stick with truth for now."

"Have you ever done 'it' with an older man?"

"Do you mean, have I ever fucked a grown man?" Jenny enjoyed shocking her friend.

"Well..uh..." Amy stammered, "I guess...yeah."

"I have teased the crap out of a few of our teachers at school, and I sucked the father of a girl I babysat for once, but, no, I have never done 'it' with a grown man."

Each of the girls asked a question—they were generally along the same lines. Felicia blushed revealing that she masturbated more than once a day sometimes, but otherwise it was fairly tame.

When Felicia went to ask Amy again, Jenny interrupted, "My turn to grill Amy. Truth or dare?"

Jenny had this mischievous expression on her face, Amy feared the worst.

"Amy, have you ever been sexually attracted to a teacher of yours?"

Amy winced. Jenny was being naughty. She knew Amy had a bit of a crush on her science teacher.

Amy paused for a moment...and the room got quiet..."Well, I kinda think Mr. Kallens is cute."

"That was not what I asked, Amelia. Does he make you weak at the knees, short of breath? Does he make your pussy wet? Hmmm?"

"Oh, Jenny. You are too much," Amy blushed and looked at her feet. "I do find myself daydreaming about what it would be like to be with him."

Amy noticed a flicker of sympathy and a touch of a guilty expression on Felicia's face. She resolved to ask her about it when it was her turn.

"Mmmm, well, I picture meeting with him alone and he kisses me on the lips."

The girls giggled, but they quickly hushed as Jenny made a hand gesture.

"And he strokes me over my blouse and rubs my...", she interrupted herself, snapping out of her reverie, remembering where she was and what she revealing. Her whole body seemed to turn red.

"I will take that as a 'yes'," Jenny said, and everyone laughed, including Amy.

Amy seized the opportunity to deflect attention from herself. "Felicia? Truth or dare."

Felicia quickly went with "truth".

"I saw something when I was talking just now. I want you to answer the same question."

The girls cried foul, but Jenny saw something in Felicia's face. She pushed. "I think it's fair, go on."

"Well, I am not all that attracted to this teacher, but in the moment, I was quite turned on..."

Jenny was intrigued. "Oh, this is going to be good, go on."

"I have a teacher. He is a bit of a pervert. He is always trying to sneak peaks up my skirt and down my blouse."

One of the girls said, "Oh, you mean, Mr. Firth" and everyone laughed. It was an ill-kept secret, apparently.

"So, this teacher," Felicia insisted on keeping the ruse, "I am having trouble in his class. But, I heard from a friend," she glared at Jenny, "that he was a sucker for girls that showed a little..."

"I put on an obscenely short skirt, nearly see through panties, a low cut blouse, and went to school. You know, Jenny, what you usually wear."

Everyone cracked up.

"So there I was in class..."

==========

"Can I get help with getting my grade up after class?" I asked Mr. Firth.

Mr. Firth grumbled, but his eyes continued to rove over her body. "OK, I guess".

He got close to Felicia, but slightly in back of her. She could tell that he was basically staring at her chest, trying to be all slick about it, and failing. Felicia moved her arm so he got a better view. She wore a nothing bra just for this purpose. It was purple lace.

Felicia could hear him breathing hard. Her hand went to her lap and started to fiddle with her skirt.

"Is there some way I can earn extra credit? Maybe show you something of my ... work?", she asked. The pause was very deliberate. She fiddled with her bra strap.

"We might be able to work something out. If you showed me a lot of your... work", Mr. First said. Felicia thought he was creepy, but somehow this was turning her on.

Felicia reached inside her shirt and 'itched' her breast. It was so obvious, but Mr. Firth just stared.

Then she slowly, surely, pulled the fabric of her skirt up... higher... higher... Until it was just barely covering her see-through panties.

====

"I was turned on. I'm not going to lie. And, it was for a good grade, so I kinda touched myself." Felicia said.

Her eyes were glassy as she told her story. From how her nipples tented her loose pajama top, Amy could tell she was aroused. She shifted on the floor, and Amy caught a flash of her panties and quickly averted her eyes.

All the girls got quiet. She thought she detected Jenny rubbing sneakily. And then Felicia continued the story.

====

I put my fingers inside my panties and stroked my slit up and down. Mr. Firth's eyes bored a hole in my pussy. As creepy as he was, I was getting even more turned on. He made a gesture with his hand. At first I didn't know what he wanted. But then I understood. He wanted me to pull my panties to the side and show him. So I hooked the fabric and slowly, but steadily moved them, opening up a view.

I pulled aside my panties and stroked my slit up and down. Mr. Firth was quite interested. I started to get very wet and wanted to show him even more, so I spread my lips with two fingers and used my pinky to touch myself.

Mr. Firth had a bulge in his pants. His beady little eyes normally freaked me out, but I was feeling very naughty just then. I licked my middle finger and slowly slid it inside my hole. His eyes almost bugged out of his head.

====

Felicia again moved this way and that, her eyes still glassy. Amy saw again a couple flashes of panties, despite telling herself not to look that way. She could not help but notice a wet spot on them. It may have been the story, or it could have been this, but Amy was definitely soaked herself.

She paused. All the girls were listening with rapt attention. Finally, Jenny blurted, "what then? Don't leave us hanging!" They all giggled. Felicia seemed to deliberately scissor her legs open and shut.

===

Mr. Firth reached down and stroked his cock through his pants, right there in front of me! And in about two seconds, I noticed a huge stain. He came in his pants!

==

She stopped and everyone got still. And then she sighed. "He may be a creep, but I went straight home and fingered myself. It didn't take me too long to get off!"

She put up her hand and all the girls gave her a high five.

===

The game continued around with a couple of mild eyebrow rising "truths". They were all related to sex and Amy was humming from the energy. When her turn came around, she said, boldly, "dare".

Jenny raised her eyebrows at her normally reserved friend.

"Hmmmm," she said, pausing. She put her hand under her chin and then she got a glint in her eyes.

"Amy, I dare you to kiss Felicia."

Felicia said, "Hey! This isn't my dare!"

Jenny smiled at her, "Do you mind?"

Felicia shrugged. "Nah."

Amy sat next to Felicia on the couch. She reached in and gave her a peck on the lips. It sent a small thrill through her.

"What was that?" she thought.

Jenny quickly objected. "When I said kiss her, I didn't mean like your grandmother. I meant more like you would kiss Jim."

Both girls on the couch blushed. Amy found Felicia's gaze and saw that she was not freaked out. She reached up and pushed a stray piece of hair off her face, then reached under her chin and slowly pressed her lips against her friend's. She pushed her tongue gently into her mouth, just the tip. Again, she felt that thrill pass through her body.

Felicia pushed her tongue a bit more aggressively into Amy's mouth, which surprised her a bit, but she went with it. Their tongues played together and Amy leaned against her friend. It was a glorious kiss, one that lasted a good minute or so. When Amy broke it, she found herself out of breath.

Amy saw that both her and her friend's nipples were hard and poking out of their thin nightshirts. She found the swell of Felicia's breast inciting. She wanted to put her hand on it. She almost did before she realized where she was.

"OK, I think it's time for bed now," she exclaimed.

The girls giggled and split up to find places to sleep.

The girls found places to sleep, pairing off in the beds; Amy bunked with Jenny. Amy had a difficult time falling asleep. She pictured Felicia doing those naughty things and it made her pussy absolutely drenched. Each time she shifted her legs, her panties rubbed against her lips, until she was almost frantic.

She listened to Jenny's breathing and was fairly convinced that her friend was sleeping. Reaching under her nightgown, she pulled her panties down so that they would not rub. This was the reasoning she told herself, but even she was not buying it.

Once the breeze reached her engorged mons, Amy's need became urgent. Her fingers had a will of their own. They found her lips and parted them. Her pinky entered her pussy and toyed with her clit. She tried to make small movements so that Jenny would not wake up. Her body was quickly climbing to orgasm from the combination of her contact and the images in her mind.

Jenny felt Amy shift and pretended to remain asleep. When she cracked an eye and looked at her, she saw her arm moving in an unmistakable motion. It made Jenny smile. It also turned her on to have her friend fingering herself directly next to her. Jenny's own hand moved under her pajamas and stroked gently. She had no panties, preferring to sleep with as little as possible.

Amy closed her eyes and saw Felicia spreading herself for Mr. Firth. Her hand sped up thinking about the look in that pervert's eyes. But each time she tried to clear up the mental picture of Mr. Firth, his face morphed into Mr. Kallens. And instead of Felicia, it was herself showing off for her teacher. The image of opening up her blouse and lifting her skirt made her buck her hips and smash her palm down onto her pussy. She came hard, biting her lip to avoid making noise.

Jenny was not far behind Amy. When her friend's hips thrust upward and her hand became a blur, Jenny inserted two fingers inside, hooking them inward to stroke her g-spot. She knew exactly when Amy came and it made her come hard. The thought, the compulsion she had, was to kiss her friend right on her sex and taste her. Jenny had similar thoughts before, but nothing this strong. It was both arousing and frightening.

Both girls stretched and relaxed, falling asleep soon after. Amy made a decision just before she nodded off to talk to Mr. Kallens. She would not miss another opportunity to see that sexy expression on his face. The thought gave her a warm glow on top of the orgasmic bliss that made her sleep deep and peaceful.

====

Waking up, Amy told herself that she would talk to Mr. Kallens, but this time her misgivings were replaced with a fluttery unfamiliar sensation. The source was below her waist and squarely in the middle, but radiating outward. There was fear and uncertainty, but there was also an urge to indulge in naughty behavior.

It was that urge that caused Amy to pick out a short summer dress from her closet. It was on a shelf to give away because she had grown since she had bought it. She slipped it over her head and tugged it down, just getting it over her hips. When she reached above her head, Amy was fairly sure her underwear would show. The deep, deep hunger was building inside her and it was intoxicating.

She picked a pair of lace red panties to wear. They were partially see-through in the front above a cloth panel that quickly narrowed to a string and became a thong in the back. Putting them on made her giddy with arousal. Her hands actually strayed to the waistband and dipped inside ever so briefly.

"Wow," she thought, "I am just on fire today."

Walking to school was a blur. Each step seemed to rub the lace directly on her vulva. It didn't help that the panties wedged themselves between her lips every hundred yards or so and came up against her engorged clit. Amy was nearly in a trance when she finally arrived. Her nipples were just a bit raw from being stiff for so long, and she had the absolute need to come soon. She tried to talk herself down, but her body was having none of it.

As she was walking down the hall, she caught a male teacher gawking at her before he quickly glanced away. She must be giving off signals or something. It made her feel sexy and powerful. Also, it turned her on to even greater heights until she was nearly a puddle. It was in that state that she arrived at Mr. Kallens' class.

Amy's body had a heightened sense of awareness. Every nerve ending was on edge, primed. She heard the rustle of fabric as kids became restless. She noticed how Mr. Kallens moved, how his ass was hugged by his jeans, the flecks in his blue eyes as he flashed them her way. It seemed each sensation was keying her up and she was flying.

The only thing that she did not notice was how quickly time passed. Suddenly, the kids were rising, packing up their stuff, and shuffling out. Initially, it confused her, so she stayed behind. She wanted to talk to him anyway, and she was not backing out of it this time.

She approached his desk and he glanced up. "What's up, Amy?" he asked.

"Mr. Kallens, I wanted to tell you 'thank you' for talking with me about Jim. It helped."

"Oh? What happened?" He asked.

"Well, Jim was trying to touch me again. And again, I did not know how to handle it. I could tell he was about to get angry, and then I...", she looked downward shyly.

Mr. Kallens waited for her to think. And then he said, "It's OK, Amy, you can tell me. No judgment, remember?"

She smiled at him and then she described her encounter with Jim in detail. How he had been kissing her, and that felt nice, and how she stopped him again when he tried to get into her panties. Mr. Kallens mostly listened, but he asked questions once in awhile, teasing out details. This had the effect of releasing her tension and putting her into the moment.

As she told the story, Amy peered off into the distance. Mr. Kallens watched her only a couple of feet away. Her summer dress was well above the knee and he could not help but notice how her knees were pressed together instead of crossed at the legs. As she told the story, her legs squeezed together and he was nearly certain she was pushing down onto her groin with her palm through the dress. It was making it difficult to concentrate.

When Amy told her teacher about how she had taken Jim down to the stack and rubbed his penis, Mr. Kallens could barely believe it. His mouth dropped open in astonishment. "Wow, Amy, that is a big step."

Her legs shifted and Mr. Kallens saw a flash of red beneath her dress. She avoided his gaze after revealing her bold adventures, she was bashful. He knew he should not do it, but she was giving him a free pass to peak, and he could not resist. When he spied just a little bit of lace, his cock became very hard indeed.

He thought for a couple seconds, "That was a brave thing you did, and I understand why you might have done it. Were you listening to my advice to give him something?"

Amy blushed and nodded.

He shook his head. "I am not sure I meant THAT, but I bet Jim was very appreciative."

"Oh yes," Amy said, "he spurted and hit my pants and I could barely keep the rest contained with my hand."

Mr. Kallens saw Amy press the edge of her palm between her legs, through the dress. There was not mistaking it that time. She had a far away expression and he could feel the energy coming off her body. It was intoxicating and he could barely resist staying professional.

Amy's hand flew to her mouth and her cheeks turned red hot. "Oh my god, I don't believe I just said that."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Education of Amy Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds