• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Four Weddings and a Baby Shower

Four Weddings and a Baby Shower

123456

[This is a Jack Grierson story, following from the 10 Chapters of Her Fiancé's Father.]

* * * * * * *

1. "Everyone is horny at weddings," said Jack, leaning back on the bar. "You just have to press the right buttons."

"Most everyone at weddings is already hooked up," countered Howard. "So what's the point?"

Jack Grierson and his old friend Howard Wentworth were at the wedding of Howard's older daughter, Taylor at the Old Ivy City Club. The Wentworths were old money and she was marrying Bradley Morgan, alum of an elite prep school and Harvard, now a rising star on Wall Street. The evening ceremony was just over, the Best Man and Maid of Honor had both done their speeches and the toasts had been drunk. The reception party was in full swing. Howard had booked the entire club and half the guests had changed into swimsuits to take advantage of the pool. Howard had flown in one of the best DJs in the business and the small dance floor was also full.

"That's exactly the point. Almost everyone's hooked up and taking their partners for granted. It's a potent combo -- horny and ignored. You can take your pick of women."

"For example?"

"Look at the Maid of Honor, the little Pakistani girl, Jia Khan. She's definitely a hot little number, let me tell you. And secondly, check out that woman who's just pulled herself out of the pool, the one in the black bikini."

The woman Jack alluded to was wet up to her neck and dripping, but she'd kept her head above water. Her dark hair and dangly earrings were dry. Her powder blue eyes were clear, with no redness from the chlorine.

"That's Nikotai Mathieson, she's in Art School with Taylor. See the guy right by her? That's her fiancé, Russell Paine."

Nikotai was in her early twenties, with just enough fat to give her a mouth-watering shape. She was not classically pretty, but had just the right curves set to a man's pulse racing -- a generous, but tight ass, full, rounded breasts and an incredibly sexy abdominal swell, set off with a perfect belly button.

"She's hot and looking for it," said Jack.

"She's getting married to Russell next week. If she's hot, she's hot for him."

The DJ put on a new track and as the heavy beat drifted out, Nikotai began to gyrate her hips and undulate her shoulders, causing her firm breasts to jounce in a sensual manner. She backed her ass into Russell, running her butt crack up and down the front of his shorts. He continued to talk to one of his buddies, oblivious to her movements. However, her sexy display got Jack half hard.

"Just look at him ignore her," Jack breathed. "She's asking for it and he's giving her the brush-off."

"I wouldn't waste time with her," said Howard.

"And why not?"

"She was complaining to me earlier this evening. She said you've been staring at her since the champagne brunch this morning. She says you give her the creeps. She called you an 'old geezer'."

"So she knows I'm interested. I'm going to talk to her."

"Now don't make a scene, Jack."

"When have I ever made a scene?" asked Jack.

"When have you not made a scene?" countered Howard, rolling his eyes.

"Wish me luck," said Jack, walking way.

Jack seated himself on the picnic table just by Nikotai, staring at her quite obviously now. He was so close that she could not miss him, though she continued to swivel her ass against Russell and pretended not to notice him. Jack knew she was glancing at him from time to time under lowered lashes.

"Hi," Jack said as the heavy beat of the music from inside died down at the conclusion of the number. "I'm Jack Grierson."

She did not respond, but Russell broke off talking to his friend, leaned over and extended his hand saying, "I've heard about you, Mr. Grierson. I'm Russell Paine, how do you do?"

Jack shook Russell's hand and then forced the issue by sticking out his hand towards Nikotai saying, "And you are?"

She took his hand reluctantly and shook it gingerly.

"Nikotai Mathieson," she said.

"Interesting name, where does it come from?"

"Inuit," she said without elaboration.

"But we call her Nikki," broke in Russell.

"Blue eyes, white skin, you can't have much Inuit in you," said Jack. "What do you do, Nikki?"

"Art School," again she was brief, inviting no continuation. Russell went back to talking to his friend, discussing the off-season football trades. A water fight was breaking out in the pool and Nikotai turned away, as though this was of great interest to her. She had her side to Jack now -- her rounded breasts and the smooth curve of her belly made for an incredibly sexy profile. The cold of her wet bikini was making itself felt and her stiffening nipples made prominent indentations in her bra.

"What kind of art do you specialize in?"

"Modern. I work on symbolism using body parts." She thought that the technical jargon would shut him up.

"Realism like Mappelthorpe? Or more abstract like Rakina?"

She looked at him with surprise.

"Do you follow art?"

"Just a bit. I'd love to hear more about your specialty."

Nikotai was pleased in spite of herself. This guy Jack was a creep, but at least he seemed interested in her work, unlike Russell.

"I do legs and mid-sections," she said. "Abstract."

"Do you use your imagination or a reality base?"

Her astonishment grew and her widening eyes gave it away.

"I use a reality base," said Nikotai. "I usually use photographs of athletes' bodies and then extrapolate from there."

"You have an athlete's body," said Jack. "Your breasts are too big for a runner; my guess would be a swimmer."

"I swam the 400 and 800 free," she said. "Varsity in high school and college."

"Ever think of moving up the human body a bit? Doing something like Initiation Amoureuse by Ballivet?"

"Reality-based phallic art? I've thought about it, but it's hard to get good, real-life models."

"Did you check any models out?"

"A few. But nothing I saw inspired me. Those phalluses in Ballivet's work are just too big to be believable."

"You really should consider it more seriously. That retro erotic art from the mid 1900's is now the biggest thing in body parts art. I heard that one of Ballivet's original pieces went for $50,000 last month. And copies of her prints are going for $5,000 and up."

"How do you know all this? Do you deal in art?"

"No, I'm just a businessman. But I keep my eyes on the markets." After a pause, Jack went on. "I could help you."

"How?" Her tone was carefully offhand.

"I could get you some good models. And if you produced something of good quality, I could introduce you to some dealers."

"Drop me an email, nikotai@mathieson.com."

She started to turn away, when Jack continued.

"Give me your cell phone number, I can send you some material right now."

I can always block him later, she thought and gave it to him.

She was pleased when he became engrossed with his phone, typing and swiping. She turned her attention to Russell's conversation with his friend, but they were still going on about the draft prospects of one of the candidates for the Heisman. She was stimulated by her conversation with Jack about the art that she loved. She could not bring herself to pretend interest in the sports talk.

Her phone buzzed, indicating an incoming text. She picked it up and saw that the notification screen indicated a number she did not recognize. She looked over at Jack and he said, "That's probably from me." Was there a trace of mockery in his smile? She could not be sure.

It was certainly more interesting than Russell's sports talk, so she opened it. Her mouth dropped open involuntarily. It was a huge erect cock with an enormous purplish head and a drop of pre-cum on the tip. The shaft had a network of thick veins on it, but otherwise the skin had a smooth metallic sheen that emphasized how hard it was and gave it the look of a sculpture. But what gave it scale was a woman's hand attempting to encircle the shaft. Even if she were a small woman, the fact that she could not even begin to get her thumb and forefinger around the shaft's circumference made it clear that this was no ordinary cock. It was the biggest penis she had ever seen.

She looked over at Jack with big, round eyes and realized she was gaping like a goldfish. She shut her mouth and tried to look nonchalant. Jack's expression was impassive, giving nothing away. She looked down at her phone and realized that there was a second message with another photo attachment. She tapped on it.

It was the same cock but this time the head was out of view, in the mouth of a woman. The only parts of her that could be seen clearly were her lips. They were painted red and encircled the shaft. Her mouth was stretched and it was clear that she had made a great effort to swallow the massive head. She had obviously fellated the cock, for there were traces of her red lipstick a bit further up the shaft -- but not much. Nikotai could not imagine that any woman could engulf much of that gigantic cock.

She switched between the two images quickly, noting the date and time. They were both taken at the time of the morning's champagne brunch. She squinted at each image and then used her fingers to expand each one. The woman had glossy, red nail polish and wet-look coral red lipstick. Examining the images carefully, she spotted a pinky ring with an engraving in Arabic lettering on the edge of the first image. Finally, she closed the texts, put down her phone and looked away towards the pool again. Jack did not attempt to fill the silence. For a while, they both listened to Russell and his friend's continuing sports talk, the words going in one ear and out the other. Finally, Nikotai moved over and sat by Jack on the picnic table. Russell was engrossed in his conversation and did not notice her move. She leaned over and whispered in Jack's ear.

"Isn't that the Maid of Honor, Jia Khan? And she's fellating and sucking on your cock --"

Jack nodded.

"My God," she breathed. Nikotai knew Jia very well, since she was also at Art School like all of Taylor's bridesmaids.

"Nikki! Nikki! Come over here, we need you!" It was the white-gowned bride, Taylor Wentworth, calling and waving her left hand with her prominent new wedding ring. Nikotai abruptly stood up and left without a backward glance at either Jack or her fiancé, Russell.

* * * * * *

2. Taylor was in her white, shoulder-less bridal gown, surrounded by her bridesmaids. Some were in their matching bridesmaids' gowns, the rest in bikinis like Nikotai. They were swigging champagne, sitting around a large silver ice bucket that contained three magnums of Dom Perignon. As soon as Nikotai came up, Taylor handed her a crystal flute of champagne.

"What were you doing, chatting up Jack Grierson?" she asked.

"He's been eyeing me all day," said Nikotai, taking a sip of her drink. "It was getting creepy, but then he started talking to me about art. He knows quite a lot -- it was more fun than listening to Russell go on and on about football."

"The man is a despicable turd," declared Taylor. "My mom says that he's an embarrassment, always trying to pick up women, even right in front of their husbands. If she had her way, he would never have been invited. But he's an old friend of Dad's and he insisted."

"I read on the internet that men who compulsively chase women have small dicks," said Rebecca Belle, one of Taylor's bridesmaids, a statuesque girl with white-blonde hair with an hourglass figure. She wore a red bikini with blue flashes that showed off her figure to great advantage. "It's called phallic compensation theory."

All the girls were overcome with a fit of infectious giggling. Nikotai strained to giggle with the others.

"Well, it certainly must be true in this case," said Taylor. "I've known Jack's son, Martin since middle school -- and let me tell you, he's small down there! Like son, like father I should think!"

This brought forth squeals of laughter, especially since the girls all knew Jack's son Martin socially -- he was a member of their set. Nikotai looked at Jia out of the corner of her eye. Her big, round tortoise-shell glasses had slipped down her nose and she pushed them up with one finger. The petite beauty had a fixed smile on her face and she was not giggling. Taylor saw this and poked her in the ribs.

"Come on Jia," she said. "Why so serious?"

Jia forced herself to giggle too, but it sounded unnatural.

"Don't know," she said. "I guess I just need some more champagne to loosen up."

Taylor accepted this at face value and refilled her Maid of Honor's champagne flute.

"The article also said that such men pursue women who are unattainable as bedmates because they are sexually cold," said Rebecca. "So you must be frigid, Nikki! Maybe we should all go the Russell's bachelor party next week and give him something to remember!"

This was greeted with gales of girlish laughter.

"Ice maiden!" crowed Taylor.

"Princess Snow!" said Jia.

"Frosty Nikki!" said another bridesmaid.

Each epithet was greeted with was renewed laughter. Nikotai flushed beet red, but tried to smile to show she was a good sport. Jia, I know what you've been up to, she thought. And we both know that Jack's cock is anything but small.

* * * * * *

3. The way Nikotai reacted to the image of his monstrous cock in Jia's mouth, Jack thought things were going his way. He thought he only had to work on her steadily for the rest of the evening to get her into the same position as the elfin Maid of Honor.

So he was surprised to find that Nikotai scrupulously avoided him for the rest of the reception. Even when a large portion of the guests decamped to the Hilton bar -- the very hotel where he maintained a suite -- he found that he could not get near her. Taylor and her bridesmaids stayed together in an exclusive 'girls only' group and drank steadily. He felt like he was a voyeur at a bachelorette party. As it got past midnight, most of the older guests left. The groom Bradley Morgan, Nikotai's fiancé Russell Paine, Jia's fiancé Shoab Akhtar, Rebecca's fiancé Stavros Panapoulos and the other young male guests congregated by the bar. Those remaining were now exclusively twenty-somethings and Jack felt out of place. He gave up trying to approach Nikotai and drifted away, settling himself into a corner booth in the bar.

* * * * * *

4. Nikotai knew that the bridesmaids were watching her like vixens. She knew that exchanging a single word with Jack would lead to renewed and merciless teasing. So she was relieved when she saw Jack finally settle into a corner of the Hilton bar, away from the rest of the guests.

His departure caused her to become much more animated to compensate for her relative reticence when he had been present. Everyone was quite drunk now -- the bridesmaids had gone through magnum after magnum of Dom Perignon.

Nikotai had just thrown on a mesh tank top over her bikini and put on her high heels to walk over from the City Club reception to the Hilton next door, so she had no pockets. Her cell phone was stuck in the front of her bikini panties, so in spite of her alcoholic buzz she felt the vibration of a text message coming in. She wondered if it was Jack again, idly thinking how appropriate it was to have a sex text causing vibrations right by her vulva.

Jack: Here's a short clip of Jia this morning.

Nikotai fished a wireless ear-bud out of her bag and stuck it in her ear, cupped the phone screen with her hand to shield it from prying eyes and hit play. It was a masterfully produced video, just over three minutes long. The first ten seconds showed a slow motion version of the still image she had seen of the red painted lips on the gargantuan cock. The sound of Jia's lips sliding along the smooth, hard rod and her choked breathing came through clearly on the ear-bud. Then over the next fifteen seconds, the video pulled back very gradually, showing cheeks, nose and finally eyes, forehead and hair. One of Jack's hands was in Jia's hair, guiding her gently back and forth. One of her hands was on his hard, well-defined abs and her pinky ring with the Arabic lettering was clearly visible. The fingers of her other hand were interlaced with Jack's other hand. She was still wearing her big, round, tortoise-shell glasses.

Then Jack pulled her off him and she brought her free hand down, trying to encircle his thick shaft -- and failing to do so by a good margin, as Nikotai had already seen.

"My God, Jack," Jia gasped. "You're a monster!"

Now Jack's hand in Jia's hair moved her lips back towards his cock. Nikotai saw her opening her mouth as wide as she possibly could to engulf his huge purplish cockhead. Her red 'kiss-proof' lipstick could not resist his musky pre-cum and some of it smeared on his shaft. Her jaws were stretched to their maximum extent and her full lips made a red flower around his manhood. He started to fuck her mouth, gently at first, but at the one-minute mark of the video, his thrusts became faster and faster. Jia was gagging on Jack's cock now and her breath came in choking gasps, clearly relayed on the audio. Her nose and eyes were running and saliva mixed with Jack's pre cum drooled out of the tight seal her lips made around his shaft.

Now both of Jack's hands were in Jia's hair and he grew a bit rougher. Almost all of her lipstick was gone now, coated on his shaft. The video drew back a bit further to show her on her haunches, clinging to Jack's wrists with both her hands. She was wearing a red camisole with black lace-up back, a matching thong and black stockings and garters. Her red Maid of Honor dress lay on the floor in the background.

The difference in their sizes became obvious now. He was about six foot two, whereas she was just over five feet tall; he weighed just over two hundred pounds, she was only about half that. She had barely a third of his immense length in her mouth, but his cockhead was clearly already stretching her throat. Her pert, firm little breasts rocked rhythmically with his thrusts, causing the lace on her bodice to heave. Her big, brown eyes were bugging out of her head and she was close to panicking.

"Come on, Jia .... Come on girl ... you can do it ... " Jack's tone was soothing, even as his fucking was urgent. "I'm going to cum ... you've got to swallow ... swallow, don't gag ... swallow, don't choke ..."

Then Jack's hips juddered, he groaned and began to cum. The first gout was the largest and even though Jia strove mightily, she was only able to swallow about half of it. The rest of the thick, viscous ejaculate burst out of the corners of her mouth and some even dribbled out of her nose. Jack came in two more gouts, each smaller than the last. He withdrew from her mouth to spray the last on her face and hair. The shining blobs of semen shone like pearls. Several small globules caught on the top rims of her glasses. They hung there trembling, before sliding down and creating smears on the lenses. Jia coughed and spluttered as though she was nearly drowned.

Jack massaged some of the semen into her hair saying, "You are a quick learner, Jia. When you marry Shoab Akhtar in two weeks, he is going to be happy that I taught you this."

The video ended, snapping Nikotai back into the present. She slid the phone back into the crotch of her bikini panties and looked around to find that she was sitting next to Jia. She was wearing the red Maid of Honor dress that Nikotai had just seen in the video, lying in a crumpled heap on the ground. On a whim, she reached around Jia, traced the lace-up back of her camisole, and cupped one of her pert little breasts.

"I love your red and black lingerie," she whispered in her ear, conscious that she was slurring a bit. As look of terror crossed Jia's face, Nikotai tossed back her champagne and refilled her flute. Her phone vibrated again, and she pulled it out.

123456
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Four Weddings and a Baby Shower

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 109 milliseconds