• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Black Cuckolding Journey Trois

Black Cuckolding Journey Trois

Salutations, my friends and devoted readers. Wanda Philogene here. Your favorite Haitian dominatrix, taking the beautiful City of Brockton, Massachusetts, by storm. Ladies and gentlemen, I have some good news. I've dumped Sean Prescott, my favorite white dude, on account of him becoming possessive of me. Sean and I were cool, and we had some fantastic sex, but when he found out that I was messing around with Eugene, a nerdy young brother from Trinidad who loves black female dominance, the white dude frigging flipped. Jealousy, it's definitely a real motherfucker!

In my thirty years upon this planet, I've come to realize something. There seems to be no limit to male insecurity. I was the devoted black wife of Roger Stephens, a hard-working black man, and then my lawfully wedded husband cheated on me with a white woman and I had to divorce his ass. I shacked up with Sean Prescott, a tall, handsome white dude with a big dick, and he was a lot of fun for a while, then the dude lost his damn mind and thought he owned me. I had to get rid of Sean, seriously. Sounds harsh? I don't think so.

Well, I didn't divorce my control freak African-American husband Roger Stephens just to settle down with an equally controlling white guy. I ditched Sean Prescott and moved on. The way I see it, insecure men with control freak tendencies are bad for any woman's health no matter what color they are. Goodbye, Sean. Keep the white dick, thank you very much. I am a registered nurse, a mother, and a divorcee who owns her life. I am the boss of me. Don't like it? Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out!

The moment a woman realizes that she has a mind of her own, the men around her feel threatened. I was raised to be a good Roman Catholic, like most Haitians I know. I stopped going to church the day I realized that organized religion is a system of social control, with men at the top and women at the bottom. I still believe in a higher power, but organized religion with its hidden racism and sexism? Thanks but no thanks. You can keep that shit.

After I dumped Sean Prescott, I mailed his family some rather sensitive pictures. Shots of me bending Sean over, spanking his pale ass and fucking him with my strap-on dildo until he cried and begged for mercy. Let Sean stew on this for a while. Yes, I do have it within me to be vengeful. I am a freaky Haitian mama who doesn't believe in taking any prisoners. Sean should count himself lucky I didn't email our co-workers those freaky pictures. Seriously.

Yesterday, Eugene of Trinidad contacted me for a session. I was delighted to hear from the nerdy young black man again. This time, I didn't hold nothing back. I took Eugene to my dungeon, and had my way with him. I tied Eugene up and spanked his ass, and then I greased up his cute, dark ass with some Aloe cream. I donned my favorite strap-on dildo, and fucked Eugene's sweet ass with it. Eugene screamed and I fucked his ass for some time, then I pulled out. Eugene sighed in relief. Little did he know that I had other plans for him.

I thought long and hard about what to do to Eugene in order to really push the young brother over the edge. I took off my bra and panties, and told Eugene to put them on. Eugene was reluctant, but I could tell that he was turned on. I even grabbed an old wig I had lying around and made Eugene wear it. Thus, I created my own personal drag queen, Eugenia The Sissy. I made Eugenia The Sissy parade for me, and then I smiled and admired my handiwork. I've always wanted a black cross-dresser to play with, and I just made myself one.

To really shine Eugenia The Sissy on, I cleaned up my strap-on dildo and then ordered the nerdy little bitch to suck it. Eugenia The Sissy sucked my strap-on dildo obediently, that wigged out head bobbing up and down as my bitch gave me a blowjob. Smiling, I took out the chastity devices and snapped them on Eugenia's dick, and then I bent my black male slut over for another round of hot fucking. I slapped Eugenia's ass and fucked that slut real good, until Eugenia cried out like a little bitch. Eugenia's squeals of pain thrilled me like you would not believe.

I pulled the strap-on dildo out of Eugenia's ass, and my bitch slumped on the carpeted floor of the dungeon. Victory is most definitely mine. A few moments later, Eugene showered, changed and left, after thanking me for helping him explore his repressed curiosity about cross-dressing. Did I know for a fact that Eugene the nerdy Trinidadian brother had a thing for wearing women's clothes? Nope. Still, men come to me to push the envelope as far as sex and fetish go, so I am always down for whatever.

After Eugene left, I found myself feeling rather introspective. I sat in the dark, smoking a cigarette as I thought about all the turns that my life has taken. I have definitely been through a lot these past few months, that's for damn sure. I am officially man-less, since my black former husband, Roger Stephens, and my white ex-boyfriend, Sean Prescott, both revealed themselves to be major douche bags. Perhaps it's for the best. I am the living definition of an independent woman. I live my life according to my own rules. I don't need a man in my life to control me. I am a dominatrix. I make the rules. I am the boss. It's my life. Peace.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Black Cuckolding Journey Trois

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds