• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Black Dominatrix in Somalia

Black Dominatrix in Somalia

What's going on, beautiful people? My name is Shaima Hossein, and I'm a six-foot-tall, curvy and big-bottomed Somali-American Muslim woman living in the City of Brockton, Massachusetts. I work at Wells Fargo as an account manager, and I've worked for various banks since I graduated from the University of Massachusetts at Amherst in the summer of 2004. I'm thirty three years old and still unmarried, but that might change soon because I might have met the right man.

Everyone always tells me that I am too bossy, or too strong, and that seems to scare both black guys and white guys. What is it with male insecurity? I swear, today's men cannot handle a Muslim woman who is tall, beautiful, educated, intelligent and ambitious. On top of that, I dabble in the world of BDSM. That's right, whips and chains and all that. I am a switch, meaning that sometimes I like to dominate others and other times I like to be dominated. I'm definitely a freaky sister, folks. A lot of men are freaked out by my freaky side.

There's this brother named Ali Kader who comes by the bank where I work a bit too often. Standing five-foot-ten, chubby and dark-skinned, balding and mustachioed, Ali is definitely not my type. I am not the type of female who likes to date men who are shorter than me. I am taller than Ali, so he doesn't do it for me. Yet for some reason, fate brought us together. Actually, a force far more capricious than poor old fate brought Ali and I together, folks.

My well-meaning parents, Qadir and Mariam Hossein are always setting me up on these blind dates, and as luck would have it, they set me up with Ali. I must say, I was pleasantly surprised by Ali. The brother is thirty three years old, has a bachelor's degree in Criminal Justice from Bridgewater State University and works for the Massachusetts Corrections Agency as a corrections officer. A glorified prison guard, essentially. Still, I respect a brother who has a good job in this tough economy.

As we sat inside Tamboo Restaurant in downtown Brockton and talked while eating some delicious Haitian food, I became fascinated by Ali. The brother was smart and funny, and he didn't seem the least bit intimidated by my height, my education level or my good looks. That's good. I was pleasantly surprised to discover that Ali is single and has never been married. Now that's a rarity in this world. I wasn't expecting that.

Most brothers and sisters I know don't cross into their thirties without getting married or having at least one brat. I'm just saying, that's not how things usually go down in the Somali-American Muslim community. Ali intrigues me, and I absolutely love a good mystery. At the end of our date, I decided that I wouldn't mind seeing Ali again. Hell, maybe this dude might be what I needed to shake me out of this funk.

The following night, I went to this club called The Black Spot, and it's a gathering place for blacks and other minorities who are into the BDSM lifestyle. The club is located in the south side of Brockton, not far from the old library, and it's an okay place. I went there with my friend Sasha Monteiro, a tall, short-haired and brown-skinned, supremely pretty Cape Verdean chick I've known since my college days. Sasha is into all kinds of freaky shit, and I really like that about her. No, not like that. I am all about the D, folks. Women are lovely but they don't do shit for me.

As soon as we reached The Black Spot, I found out there was a play party going on. Sasha and I went to watch. I saw this middle-aged white woman with red hair get on her knees and go down on a tall, dark-skinned and well-endowed dude who reminded me of Rajon Rondo, the NBA player. As the white chick sucked off the brother, a middle-aged white guy filmed them. Interracial cuckold fantasy, I thought. Lots of white guys like watching their white wives get fucked by black men. Totally boring and ordinary as far as these things go.

I watched the action for a while, then went into another room. A group of people were watching yet another coupling and I joined them. I watched a much interesting encounter between a stocky, dark-skinned and well-endowed brother wearing a mask and a tall, slender, dark-haired and bronze-skinned, forty-something Hispanic woman. At first, they were just having regular sex. Nothing out of the ordinary there. I felt another yawn come on.

The stocky brother bent the Hispanic woman over and spanked her ass while thrusting his dick into her. I stifled a yawn, and then things got really interesting. They stopped, and talked about something in low voices. The Hispanic woman reached for something in her purse, and I gasped when I saw what it was. The stocky brother got on all fours and the Hispanic woman got behind him, after putting on a most unusual accoutrement. Sasha grinned and I stared as the Hispanic woman stroked her strap-on dildo, while the brother spread his ass for her. What the fuck?

The Hispanic woman gripped the stocky brother's hips and pushed the dildo into his ass. I watched, amazed, as the Hispanic woman smacked the brother's ass while plugging his hole with the strap-on dildo. The brother screamed louder than I'd ever heard a man scream, and it was hot. Without even realizing it, I'd begun fingering my pussy, not caring that I was in public. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, I was definitely turned on.

A few minutes later, the performance was over. I watched as the two performers bowed gently as everyone applauded, and then they disappeared. I was thrilled beyond belief by what I had seen. I wanted to find out who this brother was. I've dominated a lot of guys, but they've all been Latino, Chinese or white. I have never seen a black male submissive who allowed a female dominant to use a strap-on dildo on him. This shit was revolutionary, seriously!

I went to the ladies room, and when I emerged, guess who I bumped into? None other than Ali, my date from the other day! I gasped, stunned to see Ali there. Ali smiled, and then tried to make small talk. I looked at him, and slowly it dawned on me that Ali was no mere visitor to The Black Spot. Nope, this brother was a performer. Hell, Ali was the brother I saw getting freaky with the Hispanic woman!

When I realized this, I confronted Ali with the truth and he admitted it. Yup, Mr. Corrections Officer is into the BDSM lifestyle. I was stunned, for the second time that night. Most black guys in the BDSM scene are ultra-macho dominant types, and they tend to avoid dominant black women. Well, Ali seemed cool with his sexual proclivities. I looked at Ali and found myself turned on. Ali smiled at me and I returned his smile. Hand in hand, we went to a secluded spot for some fun.

Ali and I got our freak on in a secluded home, far away from prying eyes. The room was designed for pleasure, for it was full of sex toys and condoms. stocky, roughly handsome brother can definitely lay some pipe, let me tell you. Ali laid me on the bed, and spread my shapely thighs wide open. The brother licked my pussy hungrily, lapping away at my cunt while fingering me. Ali made me squeal in delight as I shuddered all over, crying out from sheer pleasure. Next, I got on my knees before Ali and took his long and thick, uncircumcised chocolate dick in my mouth. I sucked Ali's dick with gusto, and massaged his balls. Ali moaned softly as I pleasured him. When he came, I drank all of his tasty cum. Yeah, I'm freaky like that.

Next, Ali put me on all fours and gave my thick, heart-shaped chocolate booty a sound spanking. I cried out as Ali spanked me, loving the sharp stings I felt all over my ass. Afterwards, Ali spread my ass cheeks and licked my asshole. I loved the feel of Ali's tongue up my butthole. When Ali asked me if I liked anal, I grinned and spread my ass wide open, while eyeing the nearby bottle of lube. Ali got the hint, and grabbed the bottle. He used it to lubricate my asshole, then pressed his big dick against my backdoor.

I took a deep breath, then relaxed as Ali pushed his dick into my asshole. I hadn't gotten fucked in the ass in a long time. Ali gripped my hips tightly and worked his dick into my asshole. I cried out from both pleasure and pain as Ali's dick invaded my asshole. I fingered my cunt as Ali fucked me, and relaxed and enjoyed as I got butt fucked. Nothing quite as intense as anal sex, folks. Ali fucked me, and the brother fucked me good. Didn't let up until I begged for mercy. Now that was fun!

Ali Kader and I hit the showers together, and the next day, I called my worried friend Sasha and told her all about our encounter. Ladies and gentlemen, Ali and I are now dating. We are black, Muslim and kinky in New England. It does happen, probably far more often than most people would think. For the first time in ages, I am happy. Perhaps Ali the sex freak is the one for me. I am a Muslim woman who loves sex and kink, and not every Muslim brother can handle that. I'm glad to have finally found someone just like me.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Black Dominatrix in Somalia

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 38 milliseconds