• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • What Do You Think I Am?

What Do You Think I Am?

12

Elsie Matz was a generous woman who was always willing to do anything for people, and since the widowed retired librarian suddenly had a lot of time on her hands this summer, she found herself being called on quite a bit.

When a lady from her church called on Elsie for a favor though, Mrs. Matz found herself hesitating for one of the few times in her life. It wasn't what she was being asked that gave her pause - taking the woman's son to a nearby college campus to pick up some books he would need the next week - because Elsie liked driving, and he wasn't because of the cost of gas or anything either.

The problem was that the last time she had done something similar, taking a young man somewhere as a favor, it hadn't worked out like she had planned. Elsie still couldn't believe what had happened, shocked at both the brazen attitude of the young man who had seemed so nice and at her willingness to be used as she had been.

Elsie ended up going to church every day for a week after that sordid event, trying to cleanse her sins and her mind and finally chalking it up to just a senior moment. A misstep in an otherwise commendable 64 years on the earth is how she looked at it, but then Mrs. Cardell called.

"I would take him, but with me being a single mother and trying to work full-time and all," Betsy Cardell had explained. "I'll gladly give you the money for gas. It's just that it would take Chip a couple of bus transfers and 2 hours to make that little trip, and he's so scatterbrained that he would probably get lost."

"I would be glad to," Elsie Matz had finally said, and that's how she ended up in her Toyota picking up Chip Cardell at his house down the block on that sunny Tuesday morning.

Unlike that other boy, Chip was very polite and clean cut looking, with long blonde hair and a goofy smile, and after she picked him up for the 40 minute ride Elsie's fears were easing as

she left their neighborhood and headed for the campus.

The ride to the campus was very pleasant, and after she dropped the boy off and waited for Chip to come back to the car with his books, Elsie shook her head at her earlier fears.

Then Chip Cardell came back to the car with the books.

***

"Everything go well?" Elsie asked cheerfully when Chip came back to the car.

"Expensive as hell," Chip complained, and although she winced at the boy's language she empathized with the cost of an education these days.

"That's a nice blouse you have on Mrs. Matz," Chip had said as he turned in the seat to face her.

"This? Oh - thank you," Elsie replied, flattered that her gaily colored sleeveless top still looked good. "Just something I like to wear in the warm weather."

"It's sexy," Chip said as he looked at her nicely toned arms as she gripped the wheel. "Boy, you sure do have a lot of freckles."

"That's for sure," Elsie chirped about the galaxy of freckles that covered her arms and shoulders and were more evident in the summer.

"Bet you even have freckles under your arms," Chip suggested.

"Me? Oh no. I'm afraid that's about the only place they aren't," Elise clucked, raising her arm briefly under Chip's observant watch.

"Oh," Chip replied as he looked at the smooth pale hollow of the former librarian's armpit. "You shaved."

"Pardon?" Elsie responded, the wheel weaving a bit at Chip's comment.

"You shaved your armpits," Chip repeated. "Jack Overton. He told me that when he fucked you last month you had hair under your arms. More than he did."

"He - you know him?" Elsie mumbled, her driving getting erratic as her heart raced, and she began to have a panic attack as she thought back to that day last year, not having bothered to shave for a while because there was no one around to look anymore.

"Yeah, he told me all about you two," Chip chuckled. "He wasn't putting you down or anything. He said you were damn sexy for an old lady, and he told me that you were definitely a real redhead and had a big bush too."

"You don't understand. That was just a mistake."

"He said once you loosened up you were like an animal. You had to have it."

"What do you think I am?" Elsie asked with as much indignation as she could muster up.

"I know what you are Mrs. Matz. You're a widowed lady who got used to being fucked a lot over the years and you miss it," Chip declared as he lifted his butt up from the seat long enough to yank his shorts and underwear down.

"What are you doing?" Elsie cried out as she swerved over to the shoulder.

"Not bad for a little shit like me, huh Mrs. Matz?" Chip crowed as he wiggled his semi-erect member at the shocked woman. "I know I'm bigger than Jack Overton, right?"

"Pull your shorts back up right now!" Elsie commanded, her voice quivering as she tried not to look at the long slender organ the boy was flaunting.

"You don't want me to do that Mrs. Matz," Chip replied confidently, peeling his foreskin down to expose the pale conical head of his now erect manhood. "We both know what you want."

"I don't..."

"Look how big I am. Go ahead, touch it."

"No."

"Here. I'll help you," Chip said as he took her freckled hand and put it on his penis, squeezing her fingers around it and moving it slowly up and down. "Feel how hard I am over you? Think about this stiff seven and a half inches in your mouth - your pussy - maybe even your ass."

"I can't..."

"Don't cry Mrs. Matz. It's okay. Just take me to the place you took Jack Overton that day," Chip told her as she used the back of her hand to dry the tear she shed. "I mean, after we get back home I'm going to call Jack up and tell him I did you whether we do or not, so why not just do what we both know you want to do.

"I can't," Elsie Matz repeated as her suddenly erratic driving had her rolling on the rumble strip on the shoulder and then back onto the road when he touched her.

"Nice legs," Chip said as he slid his hand up Elsie's bare thigh, the light down soft on his palm as he inched the skirt up. "You wearing panties? Too bad. Never fucked a woman with a hairy pussy before. Most of these girls these days wax or trim it, but I like a nice big bush. Hope you didn't shave that like you did your pits."

"No," Elsie sobbed.

"Are you wet yet?"

"No," Elsie lied.

"Jack Overton said that most old ladies are dry but your cunt was sloppy wet," Chip told her.

"This is how young people get their jollies these days?" Elsie snapped. "By taking advantage of lonely elderly ladies and then laughing about it afterwards?"

"We weren't laughing Mrs. Matz," Chip corrected as his hand went way up past the tanned lower half of her thigh and onto the pale area. "Jack said you were the best he ever had and he gets a lot of pussy too. We near this place you took him?"

"Yes," Elsie mumbled. "It was a place my hus... - we used to go and hike and picnic because it was so pretty and secluded."

"Did you two fuck a lot up here?" Chip asked as the car wound up the hill.

"Must you be so vulgar?" Elsie asked. "I'm taking you where you ordered me to take you and you'll have your way with me. Isn't that enough?"

"Jack Overton said you had banana tits," the brash teen told Elsie as his hand came up and cupped her breasts through the fabric.

"I don't know what that means," Elsie said. "I'm trying to drive."

"He said that when he took your bra off these babies hang way down - he said he was surprised they were as big as they were," Chip commented as he kneaded the pliant flesh roughly, and when the can lurched he added, "Hey Mrs. Matz. Slow down. I know you want it but let's get there in one piece."

"I just want this to be over," Elsie mumbled.

"That's funny. That's what Jack Overton said you told him when you drove him up here," Chip replied. "Then you drained his nuts so bad they ached for a week."

"Here it is," Elsie announced as she swung the car into the cutout that led to her special place.

***

"This is pretty cool Mrs. Matz," Chip declared as he looked out at the view from the secluded perch Elsie brought them to, but as he pulled his shirt off he said. "There's another view I want to see even more though. Get those clothes off so I can see that bush of yours."

Elsie's wrinkled fingers fumbled with the buttons, so much so that Chip was naked by the time she finished with the row, the boy wearing only socks as he stood there with his long semi-turgid penis brazenly swaying there.

"You like my dick, don't you Mrs. Matz?" Chip kidded as he grabbed what he saw her looking at, wiggling it obscenely while promising, "Jack Overton said he stuck his in all three of your holes so I can't let him beat me."

Elsie lowered her shorts and stepped out of them, the senior's slender legs showing little evidence of their age, and then Elsie froze as she was uncertain what to take off next. Chip sensed her confusion and had a suggestion.

"It's all coming off anyway," Chip said of her well-worn bra and her matronly panties, the outline of the hair beneath the cotton undies making Chip suck in air through his teeth. "Why not the panties first?"

"Please don't make fun of me," Elsie pleaded as she brought the baggy drawers down from her pooch stomach and belly button, exposing a wide ragged triangle of hair that wasn't as thick as it once was but still stretched out beyond her delta.

"Sweet," Chip sighed as the senior stepped out of her panties. "Your bush sparkles in the sunlight."

Elsie looked down at the jungle of curls, and while the sparkling was because the red was mixed in with a little gray, it did twinkle a little.

"Now the bra Mrs. Matz," Chip said, and after Elsie reached back and undid the harness, her breasts dropped down to her waist, the long pale tubes capped with wide pink areolas that almost completely covered the ends.

"Great tits Mrs. Matz," Chip said as he kneaded the doughy teats roughly, the yielding flesh almost pouring between the teen's fingers as he whispered, "Jack said you liked them treated rough."

"Don't cry Mrs. Matz," Chip said as he lifted his chin and looked at her watery eyes. "It's okay to like it. Here..."

Chip bent down and grabbed his shirt, taking something out of the pocket before spreading it down on the ground, and as he helped her get down on her knees his erection slapped her under the chin.

"Here you go," Chip sighed as he waved his erection in the retired librarian's face, and Elsie leaned forward and took the lanky prong from the teen and brought the conical glans to her lips.

"Oh yeah Mrs. Matz," Chip moaned as the senior's mouth moved up and down the head, her petite hand squeezing the shaft as she began to go further down and the lengthy shank with each bob of her head.

"That's it. Damn you are good!" Chip declared as he ran his left hand through her reddish gray scalp while the right hand deftly clicked pictures with his phone. "Don't forget my nuts."

Chip lifted his arching plum upright so the lady could lean under his and use her tongue on his musky wrinkled pouch.

"Don't just lick them. You can suck on them too," Chip instructed and let out a groan when his left nut got swallowed up and sucked on hard.

"Good girl," he commended her as he gave her back his flesh sword, and as she went up and down the lean member Chip got more and more excited.

"Aw! That's it. Take it all!" Chip cackled as the senior citizen's mouth reached the roots of his dick and her face was buried in the nest of curls above it. "Won't be long now. Suck it! Suck it! Suck it! AWWW!!"

Elsie gagged a little as her tonsils were battered with the force of his ejaculations, but as they eased she let his boy sap slide down her throat until he went limp in his mouth.

"My turn now," Chip announced as he eased the elderly lady onto her back, and after he scrambled down onto his stomach between her legs, the surprisingly strong lad grabbed under her buttocks and lifted them off the ground.

"Mmm... funky pussy Mrs. Matz. Haven't you used it since Jack?" he asked as he looked at the puffy labia that parted beneath the burning bush, and the when he leaned down more and spread her cheeks farther he chirped when he saw the red collar around her anus, "Damn, even your asshole has hair around it. Later for that though."

Chip lowered his face into the jungle, the pungent aroma hitting him first before her dripping wet sex practically enveloped his face. He lapped with youthful enthusiasm that made up for his lack of skills, and as he ate the senior out Elsie's hands were tearing at the grass at their sides while her legs kicked in the air.

It took her a while to cum, with the lad keeping her on the edge of orgasm for what seemed like forever, but when she came there was not hiding it. Elsie howled as her body convulsed, her thighs slamming down around Chip's head as her orgasm wracked her body until she finally went limp.

"That was so hot!" Chip announced as he got up onto his knees, wiping blades of grass from his crotch as he knee-walked up to her pussy with his re-energized cock in hand.

"Need to rest," Elsie whimpered.

"Got to have it," Chip replied, and then the old lady was writhing in the grass as his sleek weapon tore into her sex like a hot knife through butter, and after he fully impaled Elsie he retracted it almost all the way out, enjoying the reactions from above her.

"You love it don't you?" Chip snorted as he got into a rhythm, with the senior letting out a soft moan each time his manhood went deep inside her, and the faster he went the louder her moans got.

The lad leaned down onto her while never losing a beat, sucking on her tits that had fallen back on themselves, chewing in the plump nipples and even making his way over to Elsie's lilac scented armpits and kissing through the deep smooth caverns.

"Not gonna cum until you do Mrs. Matz," Chip declared as he went back up and thrust into her from a kneeling position.

"Can't. I'm getting sore," Elsie pleaded, but the boy was persistent, frantically drilling her into the ground until her eyes opened wide and she grabbed her biceps, her mouth open in a silent scream as she came.

"Told you," Chip cockily told her as he came himself, spurting deep into her savaged pussy and soothing the burn with his baby batter.

"Was I better than Jack Overton?" he asked Elsie as he stood up, but she didn't answer.

"I have to relieve myself," Elsie finally said as she struggled to get up, and Chip lent her a hand, even following her back up the incline to a little space off the trail.

"You aren't going to watch me are you?" Elsie asked as she squatted over and tried to go, but Jack nodded yes as his eyes watched his cum drool out of her bush as he let her hold his arm.

After a minute he saw a little trickle of pee come out, and right after then a blast of urine exploded out of the elderly lady and into the grass between her spread thighs. After she finally stopped going she refused the maple leaf Chip offered her with a sad smile and started to leave but he stopped her.

"Aren't you going to help me?" Chip complained, and after he brought her hand down to his flaccid member her wrinkled fingers gave it a little coaxing before his torrent started.

"I think I'm done now," Chip chuckled after he stopped peeing and Elise kept shaking and pulling on his cock long after it was dry. "But you can play with it all day."

"Sorry," the senior mumbled as she slowly went back to the spot their clothes were, and as Chip watched behind the pale frail lady he noticed the aged tattoo on her butt cheek.

"Cool," Chip said of the lips and tongue that were once bright red but were now a faded pink. "I'm thinking about getting a tattoo myself."

"Don't," Elsie replied. "I was stoned after a Rolling Stones concert and got their logo done. Looks stupid now."

"The Rolling Stones? You? Damn! It doesn't look stupid through. Kinda cool," Chip said as they went back to that place, and after Elsie sat down and raised her knees up too look out at the view, Chip joined her.

"You don't feel bad about what we did do you?" he asked as he looked at her eyes which were filled again.

"No, just thinking back," she said. "We should be getting back soon."

"Not yet Mrs. Matz," Chip said, stroking a penis that was starting to come back to life.

"I can't Chip. I'm much too sore," Elsie told him.

"I want what I watched wiggle in front of me Mrs. Matz. Your ass is so cute."

"You're too big honey."

"My dick is long but it isn't thick. See? Jack Overton's is way fatter," Chip reminded her.

"Your friend though. He had lube. A little pouch of this PLAY gel he used. Do you have that?"

"Shit!" Chip said. "But look how skinny my dick is. I bet you'll hardly feel it."

"Ha. Tell that to my vagina."

"I'll use lube. Natural lube," Chip suggested.

"What kind of natural lube is there?" Elsie asked, and then shivered when the boy waved his tongue at her.

"I never did it before but I've heard of it," Chip answered. "I won't hurt you."

"Besides, I know that you like it up the ass. Maybe even more that in your pussy," Chip told her, and then the senior let out a sigh and got onto her hands and knees.

"Bet Jack never did this before," Chip mumbled into the crack that got wide as he spread the little pale cheeks apart, and before he lost his nerve he buried his face in the warm crevice and ran his tongue over the pale beige ring with the ring of red hairs around it.

"Oh my!" Elsie moaned as the lad's tongue swabbed her balloon knot, the sensitive orifice tingling as his saliva coated it, and soon she was thrusting her backside at the teen, trying to get more than the tip of his tongue in the tiny ring.

Elsie was looking up at the top of the hill as her anus was teased and probed, her low hanging breasts nearly grazing the grass as they swung around with her movements. It kept feeling better and better, and then the boy stuck his finger in there and corkscrewed it in and out before she felt him mount her and but something much larger in there.

"OHHH!!" Elsie moaned as the boy forced that long probe of his deep into her bowels, and she braced herself with her arms as he crouched over her and assaulted her anus.

It hurt but not as badly as she had feared, and when he reached around her and grabbed her breasts and squeezed them she almost came right there but Chip came first, filling her bowels with his seed while they both collapsed onto the ground.

"Quite a show Grandma!" gave a booming voice from the top of the hill, and as Chip scrambled up and Elsie tried to cover herself, the two men in park ranger uniforms came down to the formerly private spot. "We could here you yelping from the road."

"I'm sorry," Elsie muttered as she tried to put something on but the garment was knocked from her hands.

"Ashamed is what you should be lady. Taking a kid up here and making him screw you," said the shorter white ranger who was not much younger than Elsie.

"I'm not a kid and she didn't make me do anything," Chip said defiantly. "I'm 18."

"Got proof?" the black ranger said, and as Chip fumbled for his wallet he told his partner while gesturing toward his cock. "Maybe he is 18."

"Damn! Hey!" the white ranger declared. "I thought he was doing her doggy style but look! The kid was packing her peanut butter. You're really something Grandma."

"He's 18," the younger black ranger said as he looked over the license Chip provided, and after the two of them conferred for a minute the white ranger put Chip he handcuffs.

"You aren't under arrest. That's for my safety," The white ranger said.

"You lady. You come with me," the black ranger told Elsie, and after she grabbed her blouse to hold in front of her he brought her up the slope.

"My shorts. My shoes, My underthings," Elsie complained.

"You'll get them," she was told as his black hand held her skinny bicep and led her towards where the car was parked. "Meanwhile, I got to figure out what to do with you."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • What Do You Think I Am?

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds