• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Katie's Story Ch. 03: Katie's Mom Finds Out

Katie's Story Ch. 03: Katie's Mom Finds Out

123

All Characters are over 18 years.

Author Note: You need to read the previous two stories for this to make sense. Please vote if you enjoy!

*****

HELL HATH NO FURY LIKE A WOMAN SCORNED:

When I got home from Katie's place there were a few suitcases and boxes on the front porch. My wife was sitting on the couch waiting for me when I went in.

"What's with the suitcases and boxes?"

"When you were gone I had a little trouble connecting to work with my computer so I went to use yours. I knew that you usually locked it down because of your work information but you forgot to shut it down when you left for Katie's so I went to use it. I was using the browser and wanted to check the history to find a link and noticed two links that were being used a lot. I was curious so I tried them out. You can imagine my surprise when I saw what the links were. The first one showed our little Katie lying on her bed totally naked abusing herself with a giant black dildo. At the end of her performance she said, 'I hope you enjoy it dad because I sure did'. Then I looked at the second link and it was another performance by Katie but this time there seemed to be a camera man taking some really close up shots of Katie playing with herself from all sorts of different angles. Katie was talking really dirty to the camera man and the camera man was talking back and he sure sounded an awful lot like you! So the question is what the fuck has been going on? Have you and Katie been sleeping together?"

I just stood their stunned. How could I have been so stupid to leave the computer on! She was staring at me with a look that could kill and I had nothing to say. It was true. What could I say?

"I'll take your silence as confirmation of my question and based on your answer here's what is going to happen. I don't EVER want to see your sick twisted fucking face again. Your cloths and computer are on the front porch. I'm going to leave for one hour and when I get back you better be gone or I'm going to start sending those videos to anyone that I can think of that knows you, your work, your friends, anyone! By the time I'm done there won't be a person in the world that won't know what a sick fucking pervert you are. I'm going to keep the house and everything in it. Every month you are going to deposit $1500 in my bank account until I tell you to stop. I don't care where you go but I better not see your face ever again. Are we clear!!"

"Yes."

And she left, and after making sure that she had not missed anything I needed, I left, and sent a message to Katie that I would be back at her place in two hours and to make sure she was there.

I got out of the shower and noticed there was a message from dad. He said he was coming back and to make sure I was there. He just left, what was going on? Then about an hour later my mom called. She very calmly asked me if I was sleeping with my dad. What the fuck! What did she know? I had been on the end of those 'calm' questions from mom many times and reflexively said no. I didn't know how much she knew and was not going to admit to anything without finding out what she knew.

"I have the videos Katie so I know you're lying! Care to answer again?"

"What videos?"

"The video that you made of yourself and the video that your dad made of you. They were very nasty!"

Oh fuck, busted! How did she see those? God dammit dad, you were supposed to guard those with your life! I still didn't say anything. What was I supposed to say?

"Still nothing to say sweetie? Don't worry, your dad has never been able to lie like you so he already confessed."

Lie like me? What the hell!

"He's on his way to your place right now although I'm sure he's already called you but it doesn't sound like you know. Well, you two will have lots of time to talk since I kicked his sorry ass out and since you two seem to be so close he can stay at your place forever. My slutty fucking whore of a daughter and my cheating asshole husband can screw each other as often as they want because I'll never be seeing either one of them again and don't care what the hell you do. Maybe you can even have his freaking baby!" and she hung up.

Holy shit! This was really bad!

"Slutty fucking whore of a daughter!" That hurt.

Katie and her mom and had never been as close as she and her father but they certainly got along fine, although that definitely seemed like a past tense situation now. She knew intellectually that she and her father had cheated on her mother but somehow she just couldn't think of their relationship as wrong. How could something that felt so good be wrong? It wasn't just the sex either. Her dad loved her so much that sometimes she thought her heart would explode and she often teared up thinking how lucky she was to have a dad that loved her so much and would do anything for her. How could that be wrong?

She paced around the room waiting for her dad to arrive. He looked crushed when she saw him. There was no sparkle in his eyes. They looked dead! His face looked haggard. He looked ten years older! She went over and gave him a big hug and he hugged her back but there was no energy in it. She had never seen her dad like this!

"Come sit on the coach with me. I know what happened, mom called."

He looked up, "I'm so sorry Katie, are you okay?"

Even when he was crushed he was still thinking about me.

"Dad, what happened?"

"Well, I stupidly left my computer on and your mom discovered the videos and booted me out."

"How can she boot you out, it's your house too?"

"She threatened to send the videos to everyone unless I left and I have to send her $1500 a month as long as she says."

That bitch! Katie was starting to get really mad at what her mom had done to her dad! She could take being called a whore and a liar but how dare her mom do this to her dad!

It was hard on Katie being shut out by her mom but not as hard as it was for her dad. Katie had already left home and was starting a new life living on her own. She rarely saw her mom anyway so the change would not be that big for her. She was a grade A student and had a scholarship and also had some education funds that her parents had set up for her that her mother couldn't touch. So outside of showing the video her mother didn't really have any leverage over her and her brief visits would not be missed that much.

It was a different story for her dad though. He'd lost everything, his house, his wife all the things he'd build up over 20 years were gone in a day. The only thing he had left was her.

The next few days her dad hardly did any work and watched TV in a daze, going to bed early each night. It was hard for Katie to see him like that. He didn't even want to sleep in her bed at night and conked out on the couch. Eventually she forced him to sleep with her so she could at least snuggle up beside him to provide some companionship. It was kind of sick but she knew her dad was really down because normally there was a hard cock wedged into her ass cheeks at night but not now.

Katie realized she was going to have to take a more active role to help her dad. He wasn't getting any better and who else was there but her? He certainly had been there for her many times in her life. She started to spend more time with him and forced him to do things with her, watch a show, take a walk, go see a movie, cook together, anything. Gradually he started to get better. There was the occasional smile and he started to talk to her more. The sparkle was coming back into his eyes. It was a slow process but he was worth it.

She knew her job was finally done when she woke in the middle of the night and there was a huge erection wedged between her ass cheeks. She grinned and went back to sleep.

KATIE CATCHES HER DAD LYING:


It may have always been the case but after living in close quarters with Katie for several months I came to realize what an enormous sexual appetite she had. I'm not sure I would call her a nymphomaniac because she could definitely control her sex drive when she needed or wanted to. She was a grade A student and worked hard to maintain her grades. When she was focused on her studies she totally ignored me. Well, she didn't totally ignore me, we talked, ate, together etc but her sexual side was totally dormant. In big head, little head lingo, her little head was sleeping or maybe the desire was just building up behind the damn, waiting for release. When she was ahead in her assignments, studies, etc and felt relaxed she became a different person though. The sexual beast in her awoke and roared and she often wouldn't take no for an answer. She was an inferno of lust that seemed almost unquenchable. She even had a predatory smile on her face that was almost scary.

That occasionally caused problems. I work on big projects over the internet on my computer. When the deadlines approach I need to stay totally focused so I don't make a total mess of someones system. Sometimes Katie would saunter over to my work desk with that look on her face. Most times I started drooling in anticipation of what was coming and quickly turned the computer off and made myself available to 'help' with her 'needs'. I couldn't always drop what I was doing though. One day it came to a head. I was trying to focus on a script and she kept touching me and kissing my neck, my ears, my cheeks, etc. You get the idea. I kept gently pushing her away. Then she plumped herself down on me with her legs straddling me, facing me. I couldn't see my screen and kept moving my head but she kept moving with me.

"Katie! Please! I really need to work on this."

"Oh daddy, it can wait. I need your attention. Just turn it off for a bit."

"Sorry baby but I just can't today. The deadline for this project is tomorrow and I need to finish this script. It's what pays our bills!"

"Please, just a few minutes."

I temporarily lost it.

"NO!"

I had never been really terse with Katie and I could tell she was kind of shocked. My 'no' seemed to have pierced her sexual aura.

"I'm sorry baby, I didn't meet to yell at you but this is really important. Okay?"

"Sorry dad. I didn't realize... Sorry!"

"It's okay honey. You know I normally love our get togethers. Normally I feel like a kid in the candy store when I see that look on your face, just not today. I tell you what, lets have a code phrase to identify when I can't participate. A special phrase like 'no means no'"

"Okay that's a good one, just promise you won't lie to me."

"What do you mean lie to you?"

"Lots of times in the real world you'll ask someone about doing something and they'll say they'd like to but are too busy or tired or whatever and then you'll find out later that it was a total lie. I get why people do it sometimes because it's easier or you don't feel like telling the truth for some reason but it can hurt a lot. I expect it from other people sometimes but I have a higher standard for you. You are my anchor, my rock, the one person that I know will never lie to me and it would hurt if I found out you brushed me off."

"I promise honey."

"Good, now are you REALLY too busy for me now?"

'Sorry, but today 'no means no' really means no!"

A couple days later I was pretty well toasted for the day. I had worked really hard and got a lot done and decided to mentally veg out for the rest of the day by playing a game of online cards.

Katie came in with that look and raise her eyebrows and smiled.

"Hi daddy, got a little time for me?"

I was so tired that I really wasn't up for it today but instead of just saying I was too tired I thought if I said 'no means no' it would be easier and she would leave quickly and I would go back to my vegetative state. Unfortunately, she was sitting on my lap and could see that there was nothing on my screen except for my minimized card game icon.

"Really busy daddy?"

"Yes, sorry sweetheart."

"I don't see anything on the screen"

"I'm running some background processes."

"But I don't see any open sessions except for that one minimized icon."

She then grabbed my mouse and opened the icon.

"Oh, I see."

She just sat there for a second and then got up and said, "Sorry to interrupt you daddy, I can see you're really busy with work. I'll leave you alone now" and she walked off.

Fuck! Why did I do that! Why didn't I just tell her I was tired!

She was cool for the rest of the night and later when I went to put my arm around her in bed she pushed it off.

The next few days she was really distant. She answered my questions politely but didn't initiate any conversations and she slept on the outer edge of the bed.

After a few days I couldn't stand it anymore.

"Katie, I'm really sorry I lied to you. I don't even know why I did it. I was really tired and I should have just told you so."

After a minute she said, "Dad, it really hurt, especially after I specifically told you I hold you to a higher standard. It may be unfair but you're the one person in the world that I just won't tolerate being lied to by. It hurts too much coming from you. I do forgive you because you've just shown me that you care about what you did but don't do it again!"

At that point she seemed to instantaneously switch from hurt daughter to Mistress Katie.

"Now, because you lied to me you owe me three days worth of sex and I intend to collect tonight! You won't be sleeping until I'm totally satisfied. I've been distracted from my studies and that has to end. Are we clear daddy?"

Without even thinking I said, "Yes Mistress". Where the hell did that come from? There obviously was something inside me that automatically slipped into the submissive role when the Mistress was out. I did owe Katie an apology but I thought the Mistress was a harmless game show character that I tolerated but it seemed like my daughter knew me better than I did. At first she seemed surprised when I said, 'Mistress' but then there was an evil grin on her face and she walked away. Lord help me!

That night Katie almost destroyed me. There were three days of missed sex that had built up behind the damn and she drained me dry satisfying her pent up demand. There was a definite difference in her demeanour. Normally she was a generous lover but tonight the Mistress was out and I was a fuck toy to be used. She didn't abuse me but she definitely used me. If she sucked my cock it was only to get me hard so I could fuck her again. When she kissed me it was so forceful that it almost hurt but she didn't care. After I came in her she immediately planted her pussy on my face and ground her slimy, leaking groin back and forth until I cleaned out the mess from both of us and gave her another orgasm. When she straddled my face she made sure that she moved her body all the way back from her pussy to her ass. She parked her rosebud on my face until I gave it a thorough 'cleaning' She was a total animal.

After the third time I was totally spent. My cock was limp and I thought I was done but she had different thoughts.

"Not yet dad. I've got one more horny that you need to rub out."

"Well honey, I'm willing if you don't mind doing all the work because I don't have any energy left"

"Don't worry daddy, I've got enough energy!"

And she did. She took my shrunken, sticky, slimy cock completely in her warm wet mouth and just savoured it for a minute, lolling her tongue around it like it was a lollypop. Then she started to twirl her tongue slowly around my cock inside her mouth, bathing it in warm wet saliva, coaxing it back to life. Once it started to grow she slowly dragged her silky tongue back and forth against the sensitive underside of my cock. It felt incredible but no matter how much she tried it only got partially hard.

"I told you once that you were never going to experience my muscle control but I think it might be the only way I can get you hard."

She straddled me and grabbed my cock and fed it into her. It was barely hard enough to penetrate her.

"Okay daddy, we're going to experiment to find the optimum pressure. Whenever you start to pull out I'm going to start squeezing so your penis will be dragging against me as it pulls out. I'll loosen up whenever you push back in. You tell me how hard to squeeze. Ready?"

I pushed in as far as my half limp dick would go then told her I was ready. She gradually started to contract her muscles slowly increasing the pressure. It was incredible. It felt like one of those blood pressure arm bands was tightening around my cock.

"Okay honey, right there, thats good, maintain that pressure."

I slowly pulled my cock out, her vaginal muscles dragging against my sensitive underside. Then she would loosen up and I would push in all the way and then she would tighten up as I pulled out again. Wow! I was impressed! In no time I was rock hard again.

"Okay daddy, one more time and don't hold back!"

And I did, but after that I was totally done and told her so.

She closely looked into my eyes for a second and said, "Okay daddy, I believe you this time but don't you ever lie to me again okay, because I'm a much better liar than you are and if we get into a lying relationship I'll always come out on top! Sweet dreams daddy and thanks for the awesome fuck."

In the morning Katie was totally rejuvenated. The act of having satisfying sex always seemed to transform the distracting throbbing between her legs into a wonderful sense of calm relaxation and rejuvenation the next day. She felt like she was on top of the world.

Her dad on the other hand was a different story. He was after all 40 and by the time he surrendered with 'no means no' he'd already come four times which was two times past his normal limit. The only thing that got him hard the last two times was Katie's suction like lips on his cock and her vice like pussy and there definitely was a price. His cock was so worn out that it actually was sore.

He felt Katie get up but he just rolled over and went back to sleep. He woke up briefly several times but never had the energy to get out of bed. If it wasn't for his need to take a piss he probably never would have got out of bed that day. Eventually Katie took pity on him and brought him a bagel and a coffee and a fruit tray. She was feeling magnanimous and thought it was the least she could do after the wonderful experience she extracted from him last night.

That night he was dreaming. He was in bed with Katie between her legs eating her out. Then somehow she found out that he had lied to her again.

"Daddy, you lied to me again didn't you? I told you to never lie to me again but you did it anyway and now you have to be punished"

She started to gradually grow bigger and bigger and his body started to shrink smaller and smaller. Her eyes turned into those creepy reptilian eyes and a huge forked tongue darted in and out of her mouth. She continued to get larger and larger and he got smaller and smaller. Soon he was only four inches high and she had gotten so big that her groin was the height of his body. She spread her legs wide open until her entrance opened up into a large cave then grabbed him with her huge hands and pushed him into the cave. Seconds later the entrance slammed shut. It was dark and hot and smelly and the walls started closing in on him, tighter and tighter and tighter until he couldn't move. The smell was sickening and he was having a hard time breathing. He started to scream "Katie, Katie, I'm sorry I lied again, please Katie let me go, please! You're hurting me, I can't breath, Katie, Katie!"

"Dad, dad! Wake up, you're having a bad dream, wake up!"

I was awake but I was still shaking and totally drenched.

"Are you okay dad?"

"Sure honey, I'll be fine, just give me a minute."

"Okay, well I'm going back to sleep."

I lay there looking at her for a while. She looked so sweet but I couldn't shake the dream. I quietly got up and went into the living room and laid down on the couch and pulled a blanket up. It took a while before I went to sleep.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Katie's Story Ch. 03: Katie's Mom Finds Out

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds