• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Secretary Changed Ch. 17

A Secretary Changed Ch. 17

12

Hello again readers.

I hope you enjoy this next installment.

All characters are adults and fictional and similarities to reality are coincidence.

Mmmmmwah xoxo.

*

Turning away from him, I slowly danced back. Using my legs to push his knees apart, I moved between his thighs. I was hardly aware I was nearly naked and he was still fully dressed as he watched my toned body move.

Closing my eyes I made my move. Putting my hands on his thighs I slowly lowered my toned ass down into his crotch. Grinding in slow circles as I did. His groan of approval told me I was doing it right. My very first lapdance. I looked to where I knew a camera was and gave a bit of a glare, hoping Mistress Jane was watching. Max sipped his beer and I started in earnest.

My legs together as I sat on his lap, his legs apart. I held his thighs and started grinding, moving my pert ass in tight circles. I don't know if it was me or the Viagra he took, but I could feel the results through his trousers and my panties. He was obviously very hard and I could tell he had quite a package.

I giggled a bit as he set his beer down, and bounced up and down slightly on his bulge to tease him. Max chuckled back at me, a low throaty laugh, and he reached around and held my big tits. His rough hands catching on the lace of my bra, as he gripped my breasts and held them. Then his hands slid down and held my waist, moving my body around and controlling the pace of his lapdance.

I know in certain clubs the clientele isn't allowed to touch the dancers. It's strictly hands off and that gives girls a certain freedom to tease and deny men. I'm sure if enough cash is tossed around everyone looks the other way and it's open season for a bit of grab ass. But here and now Max could take whatever he wanted. And that's just what he did.

As I moved my ass in slow teasing circles on his hard bulge, Max reached around and unclasped my bra. Slipping it off my shoulders. I held my arms together and let him slide it off me and I suddenly found myself giving a topless lapdance to a man I had met not more then a couple of hours ago.

Some secret part of some small lobe of my brain hoped Mistress was watching and nodding in approval. I knew if she wasn't, I would be feeling something unpleasant very soon.

I continued to grind on his lap, my pert ass rubbing his bulge in slow teasing circles as his hands reached around and cupped my breasts. He chuckled and said, "More than a handful darling." I gave his bulge a good bounce and giggled. I could tell he was enjoying me, and I knew he would enjoy more of me soon.

As I continued to wiggle in his lap, his rough hands massaged and kneaded my big tits. His fingers tugged my nipples, making them stiffen. Making me moan softly. My long legs together, holding his thighs, my ass in panties wiggling on his bulge and my big breasts filling his hands.

This lasted a good couple of minutes, just like that, when his hands left my boobs and he pushed my hips up. "Stand up darling, and turn around," he told me in his gravel voice.

I stood and faced him, holding my tits in my hands. My pale flesh accented by my long pink nails. He looked up at me with a stern face and said, "You naughty little slut, look what you've done to a married man." Pointing to his bulging trousers. I giggled and bit my lip as I looked. Ever the innocent tease.

"Do you know what naughty girls get," he asked me. I smiled and shrugged, as I played with my long blonde pigtails. My breasts exposed to Max, as he shook his head like a disappointed parent.

"They get spankings," he said. Then he ordered me, "Get over my knee Jenna, now." This situation was suddenly taking a bit of a turn, and I wasn't sure I was going to enjoy my task as much as I already had been.

With a slight whimper, and with the proper look of contrition on my pretty face, I slowly moved in and lay across his lap. My pert bottom in the air and my palms and toes on the floor. I felt his heavy hand rest on the small of my back. His rough skin against my silky smooth flesh.

I closed my eyes and prepared myself. My blonde pigtails hanging down, tickling my arms. Max rubbed both cheeks of my ass, giving me the grunt of lusty approval. Then a quick smack on each one to make me gasp.

The smacks weren't overly hard, and I thought maybe he wouldn't be too rough with me. Then he rubbed my cheeks a little again, squeezing my pale globes.

I bit my lip when he told me, as he rubbed my ass, "Call me Daddy." That's when I felt him peeling down my panties. As he slowly pulled them down, I blushed as I felt the gusset peel away from my bald slit. It felt so wet and sticky.

"Are you ready to take your punishment naughty girl?" Max asked. With a shy whimper I said, "Yes Daddy," while quivering across his lap. I must confess this was becoming a bit weird for my innocent sensibilities. But then everything about the last few days had been weird.

So it was, wearing sheer white knee high stockings, my panties around my ankles, bent over his lap and my blonde pigtails hanging down, that I began to feel Max spank me.

Mrs. Rebecca Anders...two years and six months earlier...

From there, the night became a bit of a whirlwind. If only just for a while. There was champagne and dancing and even Mistress Jane offered up a toast to the new bride and groom.

As she stood and raised her glass to me and my dearest Finley, the room was divided. Nearly neatly in half. The half of the room with her friends was beaming. Smiles and clapping all around.

The side where my friends and Finley's were gathered wasn't quite so accepting. First there was the matter of her dress. Mistress Jane had chosen to wear the exact same dress as me. The one thing a woman doesn't do for a wedding.

Then there was the toast. Her toast. It was short and sweet and when she was finished, the glares from one side of the room could've cut glass.

"Here's to the newlywed Becca, and to her hot little body. May she have many adventures as a new hot wife, and may her career be very exciting," she said as she winked at me. That was it. That was her toast. Not even a word about my new husband.

Of course everyone she brought was thrilled. I merely nodded my head and thanked her quietly. Then it was on to more champagne.

Naturally all of Mistress Jane's friends wanted to dance with the new bride, and I went from partner to partner.

My new husband watched as Bill Shockley took me onto the dance floor. He held me close as we moved to a slower song. He was actually a gentleman and didn't feel me up, though my tits were pressed against him the entire song. At the end he leaned in and whispered, "Congratulations Becky, but just because you're married doesn't mean you won't be sucking me off anymore."

I only nodded as we split, and a fast song started. Before I returned to my new husband, Chloe, Summer, and Mistress joined me on the dance floor. Those girls could really shake it, and there was loads of grinding and near flashing. I felt hands all over my body the whole song through and I'm sure everyone enjoyed the show.

Keep in mind my dress was so transparent, with everything on show. My nipples, my slit, my nicely reddened ass, and the rings adorning all my goody bits clearly on display for everyone to see. By now, I wondered if there was anything left to hide, and if Mistress Jane had a hold on me at all anymore. That opened a can of worms as I began to wonder if I was doing this because I liked it now.

I didn't have long to think about it as the next song started and Mistress Jane led me to my table, as Summer dragged my Finley out onto the dance floor. As we sat, Mistress leaned in and said, " It's almost time for your wedding night surprise precious."

Taking a deep breath I looked at her and said, "Can't we just take a night off Mistress?" Her giggles were all the answer I needed. She just smirked, looking in my eyes, and slowly got up to leave.

I took a sip of champagne and watched Finley dance with Summer. The cute blonde Asian Summer. Maybe I was getting tipsy but I laughed at the phrase Asian Summer. It sounded like a nice vacation.

Slowly things began to wind down, with my friends saying their goodbyes and Finley bidding farewell to his. One by one people either started to leave or started coupling up and heading for other parts of the boat. This whole time we had never left the dock, and I started to think about grabbing my new husband and making a run for the shore.

That's about the time Mistress Jane came for me...

Slowly he started, each slap on my pert, yoga toned ass echoing in the room. My whimpers began to rise in pitch and volume as he continued. One smack after the other. I could feel my cheeks turning red.

It wasn't so much that he was spanking me hard as it was the fact that he was spanking the same spot over and over. Each cheek taking slap after slap. They started to have a cumulative effect and my flesh got warmer and warmer.

Over and over he spanked me until my legs began to kick, tossing my panties off. I started to sob and just as I was about to beg him to stop, he stopped. I knew I must've been quite a sight with my ass red and my face dripping with tears. He helped me up and to my feet, where I stood, rubbing my burning bottom and wiping my tears.

As I stood, naked except for sheer white knee high stockings, Max looked my fit and toned body up and down.

"Now apologize for the state you have me in young lady," he said sternly. "I'm sorry for making you hard," I said contritely. Not nearly good enough, as he shook his head and pointed to the floor. I knew what he wanted and slowly sank to my knees.

As I unzipped him and fished out his fat cock, I whispered, "I am very sorry for making you spank me Daddy, and for making you hard like this." This brought a grin to his face and he told me, "Now kiss it better sweetheart."

His fat cock filled my dainty hand as I held it, and leaned in, kissing the tip. Looking up at him, he nodded yes and I started leaving little lipstick kisses all over the shaft. Using my other hand to massage his heavy full balls. Looking at it, his dick was thick, hard, and very veiny. His pubes on the gray side and very very bushy.

Holding his shaft I licked up and down, focusing on keeping my lips working as well. Then, looking up at Max with precious blue eyes, I wrapped my pink lips around his cock and started sucking it. Sucking the cock of a man old enough to be my father, I thought, and this made me blush.

Kneeling, naked in knee high stockings, my blonde head started to bob. My slurping was accompanied by Max's groans of pleasure as this beautiful twenty something girl made sloppy wet love to his old pecker. I ran my nails up and down his inner thighs as I sucked on his tip and that's when he grabbed my pigtails, pulling my head down to deepthroat him. His entire length.

Mistress Jane spent a few minutes with a dildo down my throat, during my training. Such as it was, I was almost grateful to her when Max pulled my head down by my pigtails. His dick went all the way down my throat until his balls were on my chin and I didn't gag. Not even once. Not even when he did it over and over again.

Letting me up to catch a breath of air, Max chuckled and my chin was dripping with saliva. Gasping and panting I smiled up at him. He smiled back and asked, "So the young lady likes it rough?"

In an effort to do my task well I nodded yes. I soon found out how rough Max could be...

Mrs. Rebecca Anders...two years and six months earlier...

Taking my hand, Mistress Jane told me, "Come with me precious, it's time." I could only wonder time for what as she held my hand and lead me out of the room. Away from my new husband.

As we walked down the hall Mistress Jane didn't say a word and neither did I. Until we came to a door, and she turned to me saying,"You know, we shouldn't be wearing the same dress on your wedding day. Strip."

I took one look at her and knew I couldn't refuse, so I slowly and quietly took off my skimpy sheer wedding dress. My veil was on still and I knew I looked quite sexy.

I stood, naked except for my wedding veil, garter on my thigh, and heels. I still wore my pink collar, as it was locked on, and of course my shiny new rings. All of them. Nipples, clit, and wedding rings. Then Mistress smirked at me and opened the door. As I looked in, I thought it was a very large man on the bed. Sitting and smoking a nasty smelling cigar. It wasn't.

"Precious, I'd like you to meet Chris," Mistress said with a smile. The room was dimly lit and I could see a large person wearing a wife beater shirt and shorts. Shorts with a huge bulge. I waved hi slowly and that's when I realized something. Chris was a large, manly, crew cut butch dyke. Very butch, and very dyke.

"Time to consumate wouldn't you say precious?" Mistress Jane asked with a giggle. Her hand on the small of my naked back pushing me in. "Don't be rude, go say hi," she continued, as I walked into the dimly lit cabin.

My high heels clicked with each step as I slowly walked to Chris. I tried to hold my breath as the smoke from her cigar slowly made its way into my nostrils, and I coughed just a little. This brought a grin to her face.

She relished it and blew a cumulus cloud of corruption to creep quietly closer to my cryptically quizzical and comically confused conduits of consternation and well let's face it, creeped out visage.

So I said hi, giving her a wave as she looked my newly married and nearly naked body the pervy up and down. Elevator eyes. Eye fucking me. Standing in front of her as she reached over and put her cigar in an ashtray on the bed. I quietly hoped against hope she would set the bed on fire. It turns out she did. Just not in the way I was hoping.

"Well look at the princess in her veil," she said, as she took hold of her top and pulled it off. At that I almost giggled, seeing her breasts. I couldn't understand how her body could be so flabby yet remain so flat chested. Small wonder she wanted to look like a man.

Then it hit me, all at once like a heavy thing. This person was going to fuck me. With that thought I looked down at her bulge and realized she must've been wearing a ridiculously big strapon cock. And she was already prepared, obviously, what with her wicked grin and her nearly toothless mouth salivating.

That's when Bill Shockley walked in...

Having a grip on my pigtails, Max leaned in close to my pretty blonde head and whispered, "I have a daughter about your age, and God help her if she's a whore like you." I blushed and wanted to tell him I wasn't a whore and spill the whole story when he pulled me closer by my pigtails. I thought he was going to kiss me, and was unpleasantly surprised when he spit. A big wet mess of saliva and old man butter right in my left eye. Wincing, I tried to pull away but he held my blonde pigtails tightly and spit again. Right into my other eye.

Effectively blind and whimpering now, I squirmed and Max stood, stripping. This was quickly becoming a nightmare and I really started to wish he would cum in my mouth and leave. I was in for a bit more than that. As I was wiping his spit from my eyes, suddenly I felt his strong hands grip my body and lift. In an instant I was over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes and he carried me to my bedroom.

Gasping, my legs kicked a bit but then I was tossed. With a squeal I landed on my back, on my bed. My apartment was a bit of a small cozy place and it took him all of like, five steps to carry my body and throw me onto my bed.

Still wiping my blue eyes of his spit I looked up at him. He was stroking his fat cock and smirking. Then he said something I couldn't really come to grips with. "My daughter's name is Courtney, and you quite remind me of her," he said. I looked at him, my eyes wide, as my brain tried to process that. My brain tried for all of ten seconds before my brain had to come to terms with the fact that this old, heavy, sadistic man was now mounting me.

I spread my legs and his body moved between them, his belly resting on me. His heavy, hairy, old belly, resting against my cute, pale, and toned tummy. I felt his tip rub my entrance and held his shoulders. Looking in his eyes. Then he slowly slid inside me.

My grip on his shoulders tightened and my long pink nails dug in a little. Making him groan. Or maybe it was the tightness of my silky twat that made him groan. Either way, I know it was his girth that brought a groan from my lips. A high pitched groan, as his width stretched me.

"Oooh Daddy, " I gasped as he bottomed out. My back arching and my tits jiggling. He grinned and started to slide out, stopping just at the tip. Turning my head to the side, I bit his arm as he plunged in again. Deep and hard. His weight on my body making it hard to breathe.

Max reached up and grabbed my hair, as he started to pump into me. Yanking my head down and making me watch his fat cock plunging into me repeatedly. I could barely see it past his belly. I gasped and squealed with each hard thrust and my tits started to bounce. His grip on my hair was tight and I held his meaty forearms while he fucked me.

I haven't had much in the way of cock in my life. The few men that I have had, that have been in my pussy, were big enough, I thought. However, I had never had a cock so thick inside me. Even Jerome, while huge and black, and very long, wasn't as thick as the cock that was now making its home inside my tight blonde slit. I felt so stretched and so full I couldn't help but to squeal as he nailed me to my bed.

"That's a lovely view isn't it sweetheart," he managed to say between thrusts. Keeping my head held so I could watch his cock disappear. "Yes, oh god yes," was all I could reply with as his thrusts became harder and faster. For an older man, I have to admit Max could really fuck. Despite his size and the fact he was clearly out of shape. Maybe he was trying to impress me.

I was certainly not happy with what he did next. Leaning forward, with his heavy belly pinning me down, Max gripped my wrists in one hand. Pinning them over my head he held his entire cock inside me, and used his free hand to squeeze my jaw wide open. As I watched in horror, he slowly let a nice big glob of saliva fall from his mouth into mine, and then held my mouth shut as he started pounding my pussy hard.

My beautiful blue eyes pouted up at him as he nailed me to my bed again, very hard and fast. His spit in my mouth, I had to swallow it. As soon as he saw that, he let my mouth go to hear my moans and squeals as his cock pounded into me.

He kept my wrists pinned with one hand, and my ankles hooked around the back of his legs as he fucked me hard. Then, with a smirk, he slowed his pace. I could feel myself suddenly a lot more slippery inside, and I knew he had cum in me. Looking into his eyes I said, "Thank you for filling me up Daddy," and he sneered.

I knew with the Viagra he took, it was going to be a long night...

Mrs. Rebecca Anders...two years and six months earlier...

So it was, the three of them looking at me with smirks, that I stood wearing my wedding veil, my new wedding ring, my garter and my heels. Mistress Jane came to me and held my tits up from behind for the bull dykes delectation.

"What do you think Chris?" she asked as she jiggled my big tits for her amusement. Chris sneered and said, "Not too shabby," in a sort of husky voice. I blushed and gave her a half smile.

"Now precious, while you and Chris consumate your new status as a hot wife, Bill here is going to explain why you're going to keep doing everything you're told," Mistress explained, as she tweaked and twisted my pink nipples by their rings.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Secretary Changed Ch. 17

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds