• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Pantyhose Rapist Gets His Start Pt. 02

Pantyhose Rapist Gets His Start Pt. 02

Ms. Bartoni was on the bed now with the black pantyhose put on. She was just laying there, looking as if she was kind of out of it. She had been fucked several times. The fun was just beginning with her though. I got up on the bed and put my one hand down her hose and fingered her a little bit. She just laid there and took it without resisting. I sucked on her tits a little more and then moved up to her neck.

Whispering in her ear, "Okay babe, now to save your son's life you need to beg him to fuck you. Don't even protest, or he gets shot! You're going to get up and seduce him, untie him, and fuck him. Now do it!"

I go and grab one of the camcorders and start to watch the show to unfold. Ms. Bartoni kept on glancing at me, as I just smirked and nodded for her to get the show going.

Ms. Bartoni got off the bed, and walked over to her son and planted a huge kiss on his lips and then preceded to keep kissing him with her tongue slipping into his mouth. She unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it off. She bent down and untied his legs, and pulled his pants and boxers off. She straddled him and started kissing him some more, while untying his arms.

"Jake, honey, make love to me. I need to feel your dick in me." She kept looking at me as I was recording this exchange.

Jake didn't need any encouragement. He stood up, with his mom in his arms and fell down on the bed. He reached down and ripped open her hose, and shoved his dick in her. She was a little taken back, when he started mauling her tits and sucking on them and sucking on her neck. Maybe it was the situation. With that, she decided to make this go as quick as possible, she wrapped her legs around his waist and locked her ankles together.

Jake was just rutting her and it didn't take him long to blow his load in his mom.

"Oh fuck. . . I'm going. . . to . . . .. oh fuuuuuck!"

After a few more pumps, Jake collapsed on his mom. He laid there for a few minutes, mom and son on top of each other, breathing heavy. Then, I see Jake starting to thrust his hips again. He had regained his erection and was going to take his mom one more time. Ms. Bartoni looked shocked, but didn't say anything has he started to really pump her again.

After a few minutes I started to hear some moaning from Ms. Bartoni and then some grunting. Mother and son were reaching orgasm at the same time. After some loud moaning and grunting, Jake collapses on his mom. I let them stay that way for a few minutes.

"Alright , now tie him up again." With that she tied her son to the chair, she went back to the bed and started crying.

"Okay, sweetheart, we need to get you cleaned up."

I lead her to the bathroom to have her take a shower. She got in the shower and started to pull the shower curtain shut.

"Nah, sweetheart. Leave it open, I'm going to watch you wash that sexy body."

She turned on the water and it started to run over her sweaty body and then she started to lather up the soap and rub herself down. Every so often I would reach in and finger her pussy or maul a tit. Honestly, I wanted to fuck her again right there in the shower, but I needed to rest. After a 30 minute shower she shut off the water and toweled off and then just stood there, not knowing what to do. I pushed her towards the bedroom again. Her son was still tied there in the chair. I went over to her pantyhose drawer and pulled out some brown control top pantyhose that looked to be very expensive. "Put these on!" She grabbed the pantyhose and sat down on the bed where she put her left leg in and pulled the hose halfway up her leg and then put the right leg in and proceeded to pull them all the way up. I had her put on a pair of her 5 inch heels.

"Alright sexy, time to get all freshened up like you would for a date with your boyfriend Coach Wender."

She goes back to the bathroom with me following her. She starts to put her makeup on. I get right behind her and push my once again hard dick into the crack of her ass. I think she thought I was going to fuck her over the counter, but I was just enjoying the feel of her pantyhosed ass against my cock. After an hour of her getting her makeup and hair done, and applying some perfume, she said she was done.

"Now you're going to make me a sandwich, I need some energy." We walked down to the kitchen where she grabbed some bread and lunch meat from the fridge. I sat down in one of the chairs by the table and watched this beautiful woman that had been my fantasy for so long, in nothing but pantyhose and heels, making me a sandwich. She finished the sandwich and brought it over to me and sat the plate on the table.

"Now straddle me and feed me the sandwich."

She put her one leg over mine and lowered herself on me. My hard dick was pressed against the slit of her pussy, with only the pantyhose keeping me from sliding in. Honestly, I didn't want that sandwich when I had her make it. I only wanted to watch her walk around while I rested a bit, but I was starting to get hungry, so I figured I might as well eat. She started to pull off pieces of the sandwich and feed it to me. She was truly broken now. Each time she would put a piece of the sandwich in my mouth I would close my lips on her finger and thumb and slightly suck on them. The whole time I'm running my hands up and down the sides of her thighs and ass. The smell of her perfume was enthralling me. After I had finished the sandwich I started groping her tits and kissing her neck. Now I was ready to give her another hard fucking, harder than she had received. I grabbed her and stood up and placed her back on the floor.

"Bend over the table and spread your legs bitch!"

She turns around, facing the table and bends over smashing her tits into it, then spreads her legs apart. I squat down and run my hands up and down the legs, licking the back of her legs, and burying my face into her taint licking her pussy. Finally I stand up, and smack her right ass check as hard as I could. She lets out a couple of whimpers which turns me on even more. Now I'm feeling the beast in me come out. I stand right behind her, rip a whole in her pantyhose, I can see her tense up, then I guide my rock hard cock into the hole I had not filled yet. As I push in, she yells , not expecting me to enter her ass "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! PLEASE NOT MY ASSSSSSSSSSSS" With that I push all the way in and settle my cock in a bit and then give her some slow forceful thrust as she's crying now. I start to pick up the pace, my hands digging into her hips, pulling her body onto my cock with each thrust. She's starting to lose her footing and her pelvis is being pushed into the edge of the table. With each thrust, the table scoots a bit across the floor until it's up against the wall. She's screaming as loud as she can, and that's only making me fuck her harder.

"Come on you FUCKING Slut! Take my dick like the cock teasing slut you are! I'm fucking you like the whore you are!"

I start to hear the sound of wood cracking, then the two legs closest to us of the table break off and the table falls to the floor. Ms. Bartoni and I both fall on top of the table. She lets out a squeal as all my weight slams into her ass. I continue to pump her not fazed by the table falling, now pumping her ass as hard as I can. Her ass checks are absorbing each thrust and then springing me back for my next assault on her rectum. My balls are tightening, I grab a handful of her hair and pull back as I give her a few more thrusts which are the most forceful yet. Then I slam into her ass one more time, pull her head back a little more and have the most violent eruption of jizz I've ever had into her ass. Everything is silent, as I lay there on top of her slightly propped up from the table with my dick resting in her ass. After some time had passed I pull out of her and realize she had passed out, probably from the agony of what just happened. I go back to the bedroom and grab all my clothes, my camera, gun and other items I brought. I pick up the pantyhose that I had fucked Ms. Bartoni in and returned to the kitchen.

I go and lay down next to her and remove my ski mask. I lay there playing with her nipples until she finally wakes up. She looks at me confused, and then in a raspy voice due to all the screaming, "Brett, you fucking asshole how could you do this? You're my son's best friend." and then lays her head against the table and gazes at me crying.

"I've wanted to fuck you for years in those tight skirts you always wear, teasing all of us. Listen carefully! I have video of you begging me to fuck you and you begging your son to fuck you. If you mention this to anyone, these videos will be edited and leaked where it looks like you wanted this all to happen. Do you understand?"

She just looked at me and nodded her head yes as her tears were running down her face.

"You are going to keep wearing those tights skirts and dresses to school, along with pantyhose and heels. I'm going to fuck you whenever I want and do what I want to you or these tapes go public. Do you got it?"

She nodded her head again. I reached over and started pulling her pantyhose off and put it in my bag for another trophy. I pulled out my dick and pushed it up against her mouth, she opened up and I pumped her face until I got stiff. I placed my dick on her face and started rubbing it on her eye shadow and mascara. I would stick my dick in her mouth a few more times to get it wet again and rub the makeup around on her face. "Ha, now you look like a real whore!" I got up and walked through the house and out the door. Ms. Bartoni laid there for awhile longer and then got up and attended to her son and untied him.

A few hours later I got a text from Jake. "Thanks man! The plan worked out better than planned. Can't wait to watch some of the video and relive the experience." I started working on the video and getting screen captures. There was a group of us (Jake and I along with a couple other guys) that made trading cards of women we fucked. Instead of stats like on ball cards, we put what they were good at and what they weren't then we would pass them around and sell them to other guys in the school that wanted to have naked pics of girls in the school. I think I hit the jackpot on this one, as nobody in our group had fucked a teacher, especially the hottest piece of ass.

The school year went on and Ms. Bartoni tried to act as normal as possible around me when others were around. I basically used her as my fuck whore. Sometimes I would walk into her class room and say I needed to get something out of the chemical closet for another class. We would both go in there. Sometimes I would feel her up. Other times I would whip out my dick and rub it on her pantyhose legs. I personally always enjoyed unzipping her skirt so I could rub my dick on her ass than shoot my sperm through her pantyhose into the crack of her ass. There was always the pantyhose footjob where I would cum on her feet and she would walk around all day with my cum on her. Other times I would catch her on her lesson planning hour and lift her skirt/dress and give her a good fuck, then after school was finished meet her at her house or mine and strip her down and fuck her. I made sure to tell Jake all about it. He was dying to find a way to fuck his mom again. After about four months had passed, she started showing signs of being pregnant. Now it was a question of if it was my baby or her son's. I still fucked her for awhile, even pregnant over the summer. Once she started getting to far along it was time for Jake and I to head to college, where we were roommates. Now there were new adventures to take on.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Pantyhose Rapist Gets His Start Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 34 milliseconds