• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Seducing Daddy

Seducing Daddy

12345

I'm now 32, married, very happy with my husband and very content with my life on the whole, but occasionally look back on my early years with a degree of fondness. From the age of 18 until the age of 29, I was a pole dancer in one of the more exclusive London clubs. This was the type of club where membership cost an absolute fortune for the patrons, mainly because it was all about the tease and the promise of things to come that never arrived. While there were jobs of that nature where it was expected of the girls dancing to offer a lot more than just titillation, this club had very strict rules when it came to its clientele. We were never allowed to directly touch the crotch; around it such as the thighs and stomach was fine as were the arms and chest. Seeing a client outside of the club was a definite no-no and any attempt to offer our number or accept a number from a client resulted in instant dismissal. It was made very clear from day one it was a pole- and lap-dancing club, not a way to find a meal ticket or offer sexual services be they for free or not.

From the age of around 10 until 16, I attended a dance class paid for by my father. I then went to college, and followed up my studies at university. Having been pampered and left wanting for nothing all of my life, I decided to try and make my own way in the world. My father was reluctant to let me go out into the big, bad world on my own and put some cash into a bank account for me to fall back on should I need it. Being the stubborn girl that I was, I told myself I would never touch that money; I was completely determined to be fair to myself and create my own path. I held down several jobs from waitress to coffee shop assistant manager, but the compensations were negligible at best.

My first 'home' was a grotty little flat on the outskirts of a university town. The university itself was beautiful with a very high rating in my chosen field of study, but the surrounding area was nondescript at best.

So there I was at 18, out in the world, struggling to get by, but all the while completely determined to make it on my own. One day, while sitting in the canteen at uni, I was approached by a young girl who gave me a card advertising for lap- and pole-dancers at a local club I had heard about but had never been to. Those who put out the advertisement seemed to be offering good money. So far, my seven years of dance lessons had been a complete waste, save for nights spent dancing on nightclub floors. I figured I had nothing to lose, so I applied.

At the interview, the man conducting it asked to see me in my bra and knickers. While I'm certainly not fat, I have a well-toned body that could be a bit lighter. That being said, I've never had any trouble attracting male attention. My size 16 breasts and size 14 hips, especially when paired with a low cut top and the right bra, made me look fantastically top heavy. Fortunately, my larger breasts balance my larger butt and hips to make my body very proportionate. I was asked to spin around a couple of times so he could see all of me. As I was turning, I caught a glimpse of him; and the look on his face said it all. He wanted one of those skinny supermodels without an ounce of fat on them, but it was obvious that he wasn't what I would describe as enamoured with the buxom girl twirling before him.

Though I don't feel I have the supermodel looks, I'm not ugly. Many people compliment my pretty face, and one of my best features are my deeply-set, big, brown eyes.

After he was finished looking at me, the interview started.

"Do you know how to work a pole?" he asked in a seemingly bored manner while fiddling with a pen he was holding and looking at it rather than me.

I'd never heard that phrase before, so I asked for clarification.

He gestured over my shoulder to the pole-dancers' pole, and asked me again.

"The pole on the dance floor, can you work it?" he hissed at me, his impatience obvious as he threw the pen onto the table in front of him as a display of frustration.

"I don't know," I replied, "but I can certainly try!"

As I slowly made my way to the pole, he started the music. "Pour Some Sugar On Me" came over the speaker system as I began 'working the pole'. As I danced, I started to get into the rhythm and found myself performing all sorts of gymnastics on this pole; from hanging upside down to swinging around on it, making sure I kept giving him furtive looks. I also tried my best to maintain eye contact as much as possible and it appeared to be working. He was watching me now intently and just a hint of a smile was on his face. When the music stopped, I was breathing very hard, my breasts heaved as I panted, swelling and shrinking in the half cup bra I was wearing. The interviewer just sat there, mouth agape, in obvious awe of my dancing. After what I was sure was a full minute, he broke the silence with a question.

He tipped his head to one side and his eyes narrowed a little. "What did you say your name was again?" he asked, still in the stunned manner.

I wasn't sure of myself at this point, my breathing was slowing and I swallowed before answering. "I'm Vicky."

"Well, Vicky, I have never seen anyone work a pole like that before in my life! That was incredible, and every time you looked at me it was like I was being shocked with 20,000 volts."

"Thank you!" I blushed as I answered him.

"Can you lap dance?" he asked as he licked his lips this tongue flicking out and coating them in a hint of saliva.

I didn't know, but I seemed to be good at pole dancing, so I offered to try as my confidence grew a little more. Again the music started and I approached him, swinging my hips in time to the beat, smiling and performing a few dance steps. He leaned back in his chair and I ran my hands all over his body. I never touched his cock though. My hands went very close to it, but they never actually touched it. Again I kept offering as much eye contact as I could and was smiling a genuine smile as I started to enjoy myself, dancing and writhing over his body, teasing him and loving every second of it. I felt in control of the situation, my confidence growing all the more as I wiggled my arse at him, offering my breasts to his face without actually touching him with them. Strangely for me, I was starting to become tuned on by the sudden surge of power I was feeling over this man and my nipples grew hard trying to poke their way out of the laced material.

Again the music stopped and I took a step back, looking at him feeling rather pleased with myself. I noticed he was sporting a very healthy looking bulge in his trousers, so I wasn't the only one who was turned on.

"Wow! Where did you learn to do that?" he asked, obviously exasperated and trying to hide his enthusiasm for my efforts but failing miserably.

"Those years of dance classes really paid off, apparently!" I responded, with a sly wink and a wry smile, knowing I'd driven him nuts with desire.

"Yes, it has," he responded eagerly, "do you have suspenders, stockings and a G-string?"

"I can't say I know of a woman who hasn't," I told him.

"Be here at 8 this evening and wear them; that's your costume."

I got dressed and left, wondering what I was getting myself into. I returned at 8 as instructed and was shown to a changing room full of other women. I was introduced to them and we chatted with each other as we got ready for the evening.

For me, the evening went very well; I danced for several guys who all tipped me extremely well. That night I went home with over £1,000 in my purse and so started my pole and lap dancing career. After a month at the club I had enough money to put down on a rather nice house outside of the town and, to help out with the rent, I asked a couple of girlfriends if they'd like to share with me.

Heather I met at the club and we got on like a house on fire from the moment we met. She was a redhead with long wavy hair which was much longer than my own jet black hair which went about half way down my back. Heather's hair came down to almost the top of her hips in what looked to be waves and waves of thick hair and she had the sort of body I would kill for. If I tried to exercise for it, I would probably die trying. She had naturally full and round boobs that stood up by themselves when she didn't wear a bra, {Authors note: This of course was a topless pole and lap dancing club} a gorgeous slim figure and a perfectly round arse that just screamed to be touched. She was a little taller than me at 5'6", (I'm 5'2"), and 3 years older than me at 21.

Lyndsey was from uni and was on the same course as me so we had a common interest as well as a few other things in common. She was 25, a brunette but with a heavily feathered bob just above her shoulders that had lots and lots of body. She wasn't fat, but did carry a few good curves which she showed off to the fullest extent she could by wearing tight fitting clothes. I liked Lyndsey because she always had the sort of confidence I'd always wanted. She also had a cutting wit that would have you howling with laughter; or, if you were on the receiving end, would make you feel very small indeed. Lyndsey was always perfectly turned out despite the fact she wore only a hint of make up to really bring out her looks.

We spent a lot of time together at the house when we weren't working, just relaxing, often with a bottle of wine or three and just talking about whatever. We all became very close friends; we went shopping together, would hit the town for a night out, or just stay in and watch a film one of us had rented.

One evening we were watching a film and drinking wine when the conversation turned to our fathers. Heather loved her father to bits as did I and Lyndsey. We all spoke of their qualities and all agreed that it would be nice to find someone like our fathers to settle down with one day. As the wine flowed, the conversation turned to sex and we compared notes on who, what, how, where and when.

"So what was your best fuck ever?" Lyndsey asked Heather and I

Heather had a thoughtful look on her face as she answered. "You know, I don't think I've ever had a decent one. Sure the guys tried their hardest, but they couldn't make me cum by going down on me, fucking me or finger fucking me. I've always had to get myself off."

As expected, the question turned to me next.

"What about you Vicky? What was your best lay?" Heather asked.

I could feel myself blushing a little. I drained my half-filled glass of wine and considered the question.

"I'm not sure really. I think most of them have been pretty okay but none of them really stand out. One or two hit the spot but I can't say there's one I'd actually want to go back to."

Heather took the lead and continued the question "What about you, Lyndsey?"

Lyndsey answered quickly, almost too quickly with a strange excitement and enthusiasm I didn't really expect.

"That would have to be my dad," she answered, much to our surprise.

Before we could comprehend what she had just said, she continued. "My mother is a very lucky woman to have a man that knows what he's doing."

Heather and I looked at each other our mouths open and our eyes displaying the shock of what she'd just said along with the surprise of how she just said it without batting an eye lid. It came across like it was perfectly normal to have fucked your father as though it was something every girl did.

After what seemed to be a long while, Heather finally broke the silence. "Are ...... Are you serious?" she stammered.

Lyndsey was smiling as she filled her glass with more wine and drank half the contents in several gulps.

"Of course," she replied, again in a much too nonchalant tone as though she was discussing some television program.

I questioned her again, hardly being able to believe my ears.

I couldn't hide the shock and surprise in my voice "You've fucked your dad?"

Lyndsey nodded slowly and deliberately "Hell yeah! I've been fucking him since I was 18," she answered.

"How?...Why?...How?" Heather asked, her voice quivering slightly.

Lyndsey's quick wit came out as she responded to Heather. She simulated holding a penis with her hand and moved it back and forth as though she was masturbating an invisible thick and long cock. "Well, the how is easy. You get his penis hard, and then," Lyndsey laughed as Heather interrupted her.

"You know what I mean, you bitch," Heather said, joining in with Lyndsey's laughter and smiling broadly

Lyndsey finished the last of her wine, poured herself another glass, and began to tell her story.

Lyndsey's Story:

'Well, when I was little I once caught my mum and dad fucking. I was too young to understand what they were doing so I just wandered into their room and sat on the sofa watching. Of course, as soon as I was spotted they stopped and explained it wasn't appropriate and that I should knock in future.

'For whatever reason that memory stuck with me and, as I grew up, I spent a lot of time with my dad. He's a fantastic bloke and seeing him naked and on top of my mother that time kept drifting through my mind especially when I was older and had discovered masturbation. As I approached my 18th birthday I noticed my dad would hold his look on me a little longer than perhaps he should have.

'It was a few months after my 18th when it happened properly. OK, so Dad had put on a little weight over the years, but he still has a really nice body. Not fat, but chunky in a really nice sort of way. I was out by the pool one summer, topping up my tan by the pool. I was home alone so wore a tiny bikini to get a maximum tan when I noticed a shadowy figure in the kitchen that seemed to be watching me.

'I was laid on my front with my head facing the large sliding kitchen window when I suddenly decided I didn't want any tan lines. So I reached behind me and undid my bikini top letting the straps fall down by my sides. I could only just make out this shadow in the kitchen just standing there facing my direction. Then I pulled the top of my bikini bottoms down a little to expose just a hint of bum cleavage then settled again, resting my chin on my hands with my face pointing at the window. I was looking at the figure standing ay the back of the kitchen.

'After a few minutes I stood up and my bikini top fell to the ground. I was careful not to look into the kitchen directly, but, out of the corner of my eye, I could see this shadowy figure take a slight step back so as not to be seen. I turned my sun lounger around and lay on it on my back soaking up the sun, my breasts now fully exposed to the hot summer sun.

'As I settled, I put on my sun glasses so I could open my eyes fully and pulled down the front of my bikini bottoms a little to allow the sun to get to my body as much as possible. Now, I saw the figure take a bit of a step forwards as I hooked a thumb into the front of my bikini so my nail was pressing against my clit. I started to rub it a little and before long they were pushed half way down my thighs and I was finger fucking myself with my legs as wide open as my bikini bottoms would allow. Then, suddenly, the figure vanished which spoiled my fun.

'I stopped what I was doing, pulled my bikini bottoms back up and put my top back on. I then quietly crept into the house. I couldn't see anyone, so I went upstairs going as slowly and as quietly as I could. As I approached my parents' bedroom, I could see the door was slightly open and, looking in, I saw my dad furiously wanking himself off into a pair of my knickers. His eyes were closed, he was completely naked and his body was tense as though he was going to shoot his load at any second.

'I coughed and his eyes snapped open then he turned his head in my direction. The look on his face was a picture. It was a mixture of shock and surprise with a touch of embarrassment at what I'd caught him doing. I just stood there smiling at him and suggested he carried on as it was nice to watch a live show instead of a pre-recorded one from a porn site.

'Dad started to stammer how inappropriate it was that I should witness my own father performing this act of self-indulgence. I pointed out he was the one wanking into his own daughter's knickers, having stood spying on her sunbathing and jerking off for a good 15 minutes. This was a comment too far and suddenly his cock, which was still in his right hand, went soft, which was a real disappointment for me as I was looking forward to the show.

'Dad was looking very embarrassed now as he half walked, half staggered backwards to sit on the end of his bed, his now soft cock still clutched in his hand, so I decided it was time to take charge. I walked into the room. My mother and brother wouldn't be back until much later that evening as Mum had taken my brother for a college interview a couple of hundred miles away. We would also hear the car pull into the drive since the bedroom was at the front of the house and the windows were open.

'I walked up to Dad who was still sat on the end of the bed with this rabbit-in-the-headlights look on his face and stood in front of him. His eyes watched me intently as I tugged at the strap of my bikini top and let it fall to the floor, revealing my breasts in all their glory just inches from his face. Next I slipped off my bikini bottoms and stood naked. I stepped to his side then lifted a leg and put a foot on the side of the bed so my pussy was exposed, then ran a finger up my thigh from my knee and started working my clit. He stammered "we shouldn't be doing this," but his cock was saying we should, since it was now getting hard again. Looking at it close up, it wasn't particularly long, but it was incredibly thick as it stood to attention. I worked my clit with only my middle finger. I told Dad to start wanking again and it was OK if he wanted to use my knickers to help him along. I just wanted to see him shoot hot cum over his stomach.

'He started to wank his cock as he watched what I was doing and his strokes started to get faster and faster as I got wetter and wetter while I rubbed my clit just a few inches from his face. He took a deep breath and that was too much for him; his cock twitched as it started to release its built-up load. He rubbed his cock more slowly, moaning softly as stream after stream of cum hit his stomach and spilled over his hand. I seriously didn't think he was going to stop cumming; there was loads of it covering his belly, hand and cock, as the excess dripped down, running over his balls and coating it in a thick white creamy liquid.

'Finally it stopped and he lay back on the bed looking exhausted, his cock still dripping cum from the tip. He smiled at me as I finished myself off and for the first time in my life I actually squirted. I can tell you it was a hell of a shock, but Dad seemed to love it; he muttered I was just like my mother and asked if he could clean me up. Could he ever! His mouth on my cunt licking it? Hell yeah! I'd heard the moans and groans coming from the bedroom and from my mother over the years. Sometimes I'd even got myself off to the noises they made.

'He pulled me over towards him and I straddled his face. His hands came up and grabbed the tops of my legs from behind and pulled my hot little pussy down onto his mouth. He nibbled, kissed, licked and sucked on my cunt like an expert which I suppose he was, given how long he'd been married to Mum and that they were still at it like rabbits. I had to lean forwards and steady myself on my hands because my legs wouldn't support me. Within minutes I was cumming again, this time in huge waves that ripped through my soaking wet cunt and I was soaking his face with my own cum. He opened his mouth wide as I filled it with my juices and he lapped it up like a kitten drinking milk.

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Seducing Daddy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds