• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Home Alone With My Slut

Home Alone With My Slut

All characters in this tale are over the age of 18.

***************************************

I lay in bed, with my semi erect dick beckoning to me for some attention. I was hang over horny.

I had dragged in late last night and didn't know if anyone was home or not. I didn't feel like checking the lock on my door so, I let my hand travel down my belly to my now quickly swelling meat. Having lived with this cock all my life, I should be used to it's size by now but, I am still surprised when I feel it's weight in my hand. At just over 9 inches long and as big around as a beer bottle, I know it's a whopper.

As I go past my cock to casually roll my balls around, there is a sound outside my door. Then the distinct sound of the knob being turned. I covered myself up.

As the door opened I saw her peek around it. Alex. My little sister. Well at 5'9" she not exactly little. She is built perfectly for her height. Like Linda Carter. Big tits, narrow waist and slightly flared round hips. Classic hourglass figure. Very uncommon for a woman her age. There is nothing common about Alex.

She stepped inside my room and closed the door behind her. Her knee length, form fitting nightshirt, exaggerating her shape, in the sunlight streaming through my window.

"Morning Chip."

"Morning Alex. Where is everyone? It's totally quiet."

There was usually plenty of noise after sunrise in the house. 2 little brothers and Mom or Dad trying to maintain order.

"Dad, got called out to Lubbock, right after you took off yesterday and Mom took the boys to the mall for school clothes. It's quiet because we are alone."

When she said "alone", a half smile appeared at the corner of her mouth and she tipped her head to give me a sly look.

"Alright then." I acknowledged and tossed my covers off toward the wall.

Alex started across the room. Her hands unconsciously slid up her body to squeeze her big, firm tits. She leap the last few feet and lands on the bed next to me.

"Oh Chip, it's been over a week." She panted as she gripped my again swelling shaft and pointed it at her face.

"I know, I'm ready too, baby."

Alex looked up at me as she stuck out her tongue to swirl it around my foreskin covered glans. Then she cocked her head and slid her tongue down the length of my shaft pressing against the bulging urethra on the bottom, before her face disappeared and she sucked one of my balls into her mouth.

I groaned as my sister slobbered on my sack and changed back and forth between my lurching balls. She didn't stroke me, she held me firmly, not wanting to over stimulate my cock while she slathered my nuts with her spit.

"Yesssss suck my balls Alex. Your my nasty little sister fuck toy aren't you?"

"Mmm mm." She grunted out. Not taking her mouth off my sack.

"You like being my incestuous little slut. Don't you?''

She pulled off my balls and answered,"Oh yes Chip. I love it. Call me your slut. Tell me what you want me to do. I want to make you feel good." She put the tip of my cock in her mouth. Her tongue pushing between my foreskin and the sensitive skin of my swollen glans.

I pushed my head back against the pillow as her tongue worked on my cock.

I lifted my leg and pulled it to my chest. "Lick my asshole, Alex. Tongue my butt like the dirty little whore you are for me."

She yanked my dick out of her mouth and jammed her face between my legs to stab her tongue up my twitching asshole. I pushed down to loosen my hole and her tongue went in further.

I reached out and grabbed the hem of her shirt and pulled it up to expose her ass. She shifted so that her ass was pointing toward me, giving me a full view of her lower region. From her tail bone to her clit, she was moist.

"You've been waiting all morning, you're a wet mess, my sweet little fuck monster."

"Wet for you, Chip." She took a short breath before continuing her oral assault on my already slobber coated asshole. Alex let go of my cock, leaned forward, pushing her head into the mattress and grabbing my cheeks to give her better access. She hummed as she buried her wiggling tongue as far in my rectum as she could and began pumping it in and out.

I was in heaven but, was ready to switch it up a little.

Come up here and kiss me, slut.

Alex immediately pulled her face from between my legs and spun around. She never argues or hesitates when I give her direction. She is a true sub.

"Mmm. Chip." She pressed her mouth to mine. I tasted my ass on her mouth, further fueling my lust. "I love tonguing your asshole. I love that you keep it shaved for me to pleasure."

I raised her up so there was space between us and reached between us to cup her drenched twat. She used to have a full bush but, now gets waxed weekly because I told her that I wanted her smooth for me. The room began to smell of her dripping arousal.

"Who's pussy is this?" I asked, grabbing her hair and pulling her face up to see her eyes.

" It's your pussy baby. Anytime you want it and I can give it to you. It's your ass too. All of me is yours. I want your cock anywhere you want to put it. I want your cum anywhere you want to shoot it. Do you want me to eat you some more? Suck your magnificent cock for you? Bend over and give you access to my holes? Just tell me what to do Chip and I'll do it."

"Sit up and lift your arms."

Instant obedience.

I grabbed the hem of her shirt and yanked it up above her head to release her massive E cup tits. Her nipples stuck out like stacks of 10 dimes. I handed her the shirt she tucked it under the pillow, knowing she would be mopping up cum with it when I was finished with her.

I reached up and grabbed a tit in each hand. I have big hands but, there was a ton of titty left over sticking out all around my squeezing fingers. Alex loves her tits played with. I love doing it for her. After all she gives me her all so, I give back. I wrung her heavy boobs causing her to squeal and squirm against my cock trapped under her sopping gash.

I let go of her full orbs and went for her extra hard nipples. Her areola already crinkled up around her tips. Pinching a nipple between each thumb and forefinger I twisted and pulled her sensitive nubs, causing her to suck in a sharp breath. I twisted the other direction and her eyes flew open. She stared into my eyes. Her's eyes were on fire.

"That's going to make me cuuummmm. Big brother." She wailed as I continued my attack on her nipples. Twisting them in alternating directions and pinching hard.

"Oh shit. Oh fuck. Is that what you want, Chip? You want to see me cum helplessly?"

"Yessss slut. Cum for me. Grind your pussy on my cock while I torture your big fat titties."

That did it. The dirty talk always gets to her. Alex increased the speed of her clit sliding up and down the length of my throbbing pole.

"Arrrggghhh! Yes! Torture my tits! Hurt them the way you like to!" She ground her sopping pussy against the base of my cock and shrieked as she started cumming. She grabbed the bed covers for leverage and pulled herself down harder onto my steel hard shaft and grunted.

Alex's eyes rolled back in her head and she gushed her orgasm on my lap.

"I'm cumming. Uh uh uh oh...I'm cumming soooo haaarrd!"

I stopped twisting her nipples and pulled up on them as if I was trying to touch them to the ceiling. The full weight of her heavy boobs was suspended by her nipples held between my merciless pinching fingers. She continued cumming from the changed stimulation.

Looking down at me, her eyes were full of tears and her makeup streamed down her cheeks. Her mouth was a wide toothy smile as she started coming down from her orgasm. I released her nipples and she collapsed onto my chest. Alex's breathing was ragged and deep. I caressed her back for a minute, to let her catch her breath.

When she returned to almost normal, I took my roll of master back up.

"Swallow my cock slut. Now."

She was moving before I could get 'now' out of my mouth.

"69" I snapped and she spun around and straddled my head, holding herself up high enough that I could look between us to see her engulf my cock. She know I like to see the initial plunge.

"Oh God, Chip. I love the smell and taste of my cunt on your cock." She groaned out as she deftly peeled my foreskin back to expose my glistening glans, coated in my pre cum.

In one smooth descent, she took my turgid meat all the way down to the root and held it there. With her nose buried in my tight scrotum, she began her practiced swallowing around my cock without moving her head. I always wonder how the hell she can do that to such a thick cock.

She can stay that way for 90 seconds at a time before she needs to back off and exchange the air in her lungs. She can keep me on edge for a long time like this and she was doing it right now. I pulled her ass down to my face and started licking and biting her soaked inner thighs and outer lips.

This is another technique I discovered that drives her nuts. I licked her clean of her juices and my liberally spilled pre cum before pulling her down further and stabbing my tongue up her winking asshole.

"Mmmmm!" She tried to shriek as I speared her bud with my probing tongue. But, my cock again plunged down her throat, stifling all sound from her.

I moved away from her asshole to her pussy. Alex's has a very small pussy. Even if she were petite it would be small. It's amazing how much it stretches and still remains tight. I know it stays tight because several of my friends have commented on how snug she is when they fuck her. (That's for another story).

I plunged my tongue up her hole and swirled it around as she started taking full strides on my cock with her mouth. She pulls back until just the head is between her lips and slams her face down to my crotch, burying it in her esophagus.

I knew that, I wouldn't be able to take much of this. My body was loaded with testosterone from a nights sleep and her willingness to please me hd me teetering close to the edge already.

"Alex get off me."

She lifted away and looked at me.

"What's wrong? Did I do something wrong? Tell me and I'll make up for it! Please?"

"That's not it. I want your pussy. I'm ready to fuck you."

She spun around to plant herself on my cock.

"No. On your back. I'm going to take you."

She complied with a whine. Missionary gives me full control and she knows I sometimes tease her like that. Missionary also means pain when I don't tease her...she likes that.

I rolled off the bed to make room in the middle. Alex dutifully took her place on the matress and reached back for a pillow. I have her so well trained she knows that a pillow under her hips, holds her pelvis at the perfect angle for me to get maximum penetration with minimum effort. It also angles her vagina so that my cock stimulates her G-spot on every stroke.

Once the pillow was in place, Alex lay back and spread her legs, pulling her knees toward her shoulders in compliant surrender to my immanent attack.

I knee walked up between her open thighs and tapped the entrance to her pussy with my leaking cock head. She whimpered and muttered something.

"What, slut? What was that you said?

"I want you to take your pussy Chip. I want to feel your huge manly cock deep in my slutty cunt. It's ready for you. Please fuck me the way I deserve and you enjoy."

I pushed just the tip into her and paused.

She looked up at me with a look of fear that I might tease her.

The look turned to the other fear. I was not smiling. There would be no teasing. There would be a brutal fucking and she would be feeling it for a couple of days.

"Is that what you want,Alex? Do you want your brother to punish your little slutty cunt for being such a whore for your brother. Do you need to be savagely fucked for being an incestuous little vixen? You need to be taught a lesson for coming to your brothers room and giving yourself to him like a wanton piece of meat, don't you?"

"Yes, I should be punished for being so bad. I should be fucked roughly for...UNGH!"

I didn't let her finish her last sentence. I slammed my full length up her velvet tunnel in one stroke and ground my balls into her asshole. I languished deep in my sisters clutching vagina and contracted my perineum muscles to make her feel my flexing cock.

Alex gasped for air and thrashed her head on the bed. She was cumming. She always cums when I plunge into her like this. I held in deep as she came for a full minuet. Then, I lay forward, resting most of my weight on her body. She knew what was coming next.

I slid my hands between the pillow and her hips and took an ass cheek in each hand. I could feel her massive tits pressing up into my chest and feel her pussy still convulsing around my cock.

I dispensed with any build up. I wanted to cum. I completely abandoned any concern for either her pleasure or her comfort. I was going to take my pleasure .

I pulled all the way out with my cock just barely touching her tiny lips and slammed all the way back in.

"Yes!" She cried. "Take me. Take your slut sisters pussy. Oh, shit! Fuck me like you paid for it. You own it, hurt it. Make me feel all of you. I deserve it. I'm such a slut and a slut should be used. Fuck your dirty whore. Pump your meat in my tunnel."

Her nails raked my back. Her heels dug into my shoulder blades. She panted her filth in my ears as I repeated the full length strides up my sisters needy cunt.

"You like that baby? You like being used for my pleasure?"

"Yes, use me. Take me. Cum in that pussy. Fuck me hard and cum inside your pussy. Shove it in. Ram it deep." She was quietly urging me on. Barely louder than a whisper. Her soft lips touching my ear as she breathed her surrender under me.

I moved my right hand to the center of her pelvis, under her tail bone and wrapped my left under her shoulder for greater leverage.

"Oh God." Alex knew what was coming.

In this position I have total control over her movement. She can't even move her hips, to fuck me back. All she can do is ride it out and be taken. I started hammering her fast and deep. I showed no mercy as she began to wail. I knew I was hurting her and that she likes it that way.

The room was full of the sound of animal lust. Alex's almost constant wailing, my occasional grunting and the solid splat of our wet groins slapping together. Couple that with the smell of her cum all over the bed and I was approaching the end very soon.

When I had passed the point of no return, I pulled my hand from under her hips and propped up to see her face. With the pillow under her, I could still savage her clutching pussy. For the last few minuets she had been rolling out of and into one orgasm after another and I never let up.

She sensed my impending orgasm and again spurred me on.

"Yes, Chip! Use my pussy to make yourself cum. Pump your hot seed in me. Take that pussy.You own it. Fuck it. Hurt it.Shoot that load up me."

I felt her hands on my face. I opened my eyes and hers bore back at me, her mouth a grimace and her brow furrowed in pain.

Then it was over for me. My ears started ringing and flashes went off in my eyes as I started cumming. I again dropped my weight on my sister and pounded into her with all my might.

"Yes." She grunted as the first salvo of semen registered against her cervix.

I began bellowing as spurt after spurt of cum shot up my little sisters convulsing cunt. It was is if her pussy was sucking the cum from me. I came and came for what seemed an eternity.

As my orgasm slowly abated and my thrusting slowed, Alex again took my face in her hands and showered me with little kisses all over. She mewled like a satiated kitten lapping warm milk and rolled her hips under me to give me more pleasure.

I rested over her, with my still erect cock deep in her as I caught my breath. I opened my eyes to see her smiling sweetly at me. We both began to giggle.

"Chip?"

"Yes?"

"I have to pee."

I extracted my flagging prick with an audible slurp and rolled to sit up. Alex dashed out of the room with my semen streaming down her thighs. She had forgotten her shirt in her haste to make it to the bathroom.

I could hardly wait until next weekend. I was taking her to a party and she had no idea what was in store.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Home Alone With My Slut

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds