• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Black Country Man

Black Country Man

123

Thank you Tigersman for your prompt and focused editing.

*****

Sex, love and marriage in 1900 Texas

I reluctantly pulled myself out of the girl who lay under me quiet and satisfied. I swear, sometimes I felt as though I was getting too old to satisfy her, then I'd have a night like this one. The sex would be so good my legs would buckle when I tried to walk.

I got up to relieve myself, and as I stood there pissing with my eyes closed, I knew I wasn't finished with her yet. After giving myself a little time to recover, I was going to slide right back into that tight, young pussy. At just the thought of that, I felt my cock starting to get hard again.

I married Rebecca Lee Carlson just over a month ago, and I've fucked her every day since signing the marriage license. I knew there was some talk about me buying the girl from her Daddy, but that was a damn lie, it wasn't like that at all. Her Daddy, old man Carlson was a drunk and had been in serious debt for years. It had gotten to the point where it was either come up with the bank note or lose the few acres of land and the shack he called a home.

I had had my eyes on Rebecca Lee since she had started blossoming into a woman. In town, at church, it didn't matter, even with her father or brother hovering over her, my dick would get hard whenever I saw her. Though I was already in my middle forties, and she was barely eighteen, I wanted her. One night I went over to his place and made the suggestion to old man Carlson, that if he let me marry the girl, I'd pay off the note on his farm. To my surprise, he agreed. After her Daddy and I talked, I went outside onto the porch, where I could overhear the conversation between Rebecca and him. He told her to get her things together because she was going to get married to me that following morning and was going to go live with me.

I could hear Becca laughing, "Oh Daddy, stop, that ain't very funny," she said thinking he was joking with her. She quickly saw from his expression that he wasn't joking.

"What? What are you talking about Daddy?"

"I have to do this girl; it's the only way I can keep my farm. He'll be good to you and take care of you," he told her.

"He's too old, and I don't like him. Please, Daddy, don't make me go with him," she begged.

"Get your things Rebecca, and do it now, I don't want to tell you again," he warned as he strode out the door onto the porch to talk to me. "She'll be ready in a few minutes. She'll be ok, just give her a little time, he told me. You just need to be a little patient with her. She can be contrary sometimes, but she's still just a kid, not a real woman yet."

I looked at him and nodded, "I'll take good care of her."

We rode to my place in silence, with her seated as far away from me as she could get. I kept stealing glances at her, thinking about finally being able to fuck her, how good it was going to feel. When we got home, I helped her bring her things inside. It was a decent sized house, a large open kitchen, two bedrooms, with an indoor commode off the larger bedroom, and a large German Shepherd dog named Bob.

*****

I was a lot older than Rebecca was, but that was fine with me, the man should be older. I was in my forties, and she had just turned eighteen when we married. There was some gossip among the old biddies in the community about our ages, but I think that was jealousy. The big age difference wasn't typical, but it was accepted as a convenient and viable foundation for a marriage. In these marriages, the man was often a widower, with sexual needs, and in some cases might still want children. The girl was usually very young, inexperienced and needing protection and financial support.

Being a religious man, I knew she was a virgin, and I didn't feel right sleeping with her before we married, so that night I had her sleep in the spare bedroom. The next morning, I got her up early so she could dress, and we headed into town to the county clerk's office to be married. We were home in time for her to prepare my lunch, and for me to get in a few hours work at my lumber mill.

When I got home that evening, I ate dinner and told Rebecca to go and take her bath first. I could see she was embarrassed and ashamed to be naked in front of me, but she finally stripped down and got into the big, cast iron tub in the far corner of the kitchen. I sat at the kitchen table across the room watching her bathe as I absently stroked my cock and sipped a glass of whiskey. She soaped herself and wrung the towel out, letting the warm water rinse over her firm, pert breasts. Her skin was the color of honey that meant there had been some race mixing in her background. Her hair was long, black and wavy, pulled into a thick braid down her back. She was a beautiful girl, with dark eyes, long thick lashes, and full, luscious lips.

She was a little thing, with a small build, but with sufficient tits, ass and womanly curves for any man. I knew I could be intimidating, especially to a girl like Rebecca. I'm a big, strong Negro, 6'3", about 230lbs, brown eyes, shaved head, with a hard cleft in my chin, a decent looking man. I had a hard, muscular body from working outside in the woods and lumber mills every day since I was a boy. I'm dark skinned, almost black, very intimidating.

I'd been sleeping with Thelma Jenkins off and on for the last two years or so and I guess folks just naturally assumed we'd be getting married, but it didn't work out that way. I felt sad about it, because I liked Thelma, she was a good woman. Despite Becca's age, innocence and having a drunk for a father, when I saw her, I wanted her, and I knew I'd have her; it was just a matter of waiting until she was old enough.

The sound of splashing water broke my daydreaming, and I looked up and saw Rebecca had finished her bath. She stood up and began to dry herself, tensing when I came up behind her and rubbed myself against her naked, damp body. I knew she felt my erection against her ass when she nervously pulled away from me, and she hurried into her bedroom.

"No, Becca, I want you in my bed from now on, you hear me? Go on in there and I'll be in in a few minutes," I told her, as I added more hot water to the tub and took off my clothes.

Stepping out of the tub, still dripping water I walked into the bedroom and watched Rebecca, sitting on the side of the bed in a thin white and blue nightgown, brushing out her damp hair. I resisted the urge to run my fingers through her long, thick hair.

"Rebecca," I called, getting her attention. She looked up, and I swear I'll never forget that look of repulsion on her face. She had never seen a fully-grown, naked man before, and the sight of me with a massive, black erection must have left her terrified. I stood in front of her, my erection occasionally jerking and beginning to form a large bead of pre-cum on its tip. Never taking her eyes off me, she watched every move. Most grown women liked my size. In fact, those who knew and appreciated my physique have told me that I'm hung like a horse, long and thick.

When I came toward her, she reminded me of a cornered doe, her eyes darting about looking for a way to escape. I could sense her panic, and when she suddenly skittered off the bed and tried to run around me, I grabbed her waist and held her against me. She smelled good, like lemon verbena in spring. I pulled the thin straps of her nightgown off her shoulders and squeezed her breasts, feeling their warmth and fullness. I lowered my mouth to her tit to suck, and she began to struggle to push me away.

"Get away from me," she cried and screamed when my mouth claimed her hard nipple and teased it with my teeth.

"Let go of me, please let go of me."

When I didn't, she began to fight, kicking, flailing her arms, trying to free herself. I didn't want to hurt her, and she succeeded in pulling away from me and fell onto the floor knocking the wind out of herself and bumping her head.

I picked her up, put her on my bed, and waited for her to come around. Still naked, I stood looking down at her, the top of her gown lowered exposing her honey colored breasts, her nipples hard brown peaks. I sat on the side of the bed and leaning over licked her nipple and then sucked the entire tit into my mouth. She moaned lightly and ever so subtly turned her body toward me as if subconsciously wanting me to take more of her tit into my mouth.

I was aroused and tempted to take her but decided not to. I wasn't an animal, and I knew I was too big for her and would hurt her if I tried fucking her before her body was ready.

I began inching her nightgown over her hips and down her legs, tossing it onto the floor at the foot of the bed. I opened her legs and stretching out on my stomach crawled between her legs and began to lick her womanliness. I closed my eyes enjoying her fresh, young sex scent and when my tongue caressed her pussy slit, she started to whimper. I spread her legs wider and slipped my arms under her thighs encircling them as I licked, sucked and nibbled her pussy. When I began flicking my tongue over her swelling nub, she loudly moaned, and her eyes flew open in surprise when I sucked her clit into my mouth.

"No! No!" she said groggily, trying to push me from between her legs.

"Stop it, Rebecca, if you don't want a beating. You're my wife now, and I can do any damn thing I want, do you understand? Now don't fight me no more girl or you're going to make this way harder than it needs to be."

She didn't want to be beaten; I guess she had had enough of that from her Daddy. I watched the resignation wash over her face. "Open your legs, Becca," was all I needed to say.

She lay motionless, her face turned away from mine, tears slowly trailing down her cheeks staining the pillow under her head.

Becca had never been with a man and knowing this I had tried to take it slow, to give her body time to adjust to my size. It was torture trying to hold back, but I was also attempting to make it last as long as I could, and I was fighting a losing battle. With three, hard, selfish thrusts I tore into her and shot my load deep inside her no longer virgin pussy. Her body stiffened at the assault, and she rocked slowly left to right, left to right, as a small whimpering sound escaped her lips. "It's okay, everything will be fine," I told her. Unfortunately, my reassurances kept being interrupted by my grunting with pleasure and effort each time I thrust into her. She was so small and tight compared to Thelma. Hell, until Becca, I thought Thelma's pussy was the best I had ever had.

I slowly resumed stroking into her. Though this first time I was not able to give her my entire length, her inexperienced young pussy instinctively grabbed hold of my dick, squeezing, milking out everything I had to give her.

*****

The next few times we had sex, I took it slow because I didn't want to frighten her any more than she already was. After a while, I saw Becca showed herself to be eager and happy to please me, except for letting me put my cock inside of her. She always refused and fought me until out of exhaustion she would relent and let me do what I needed to do. She'd sometimes cry and in a barely audible voice say, "Jack, it's too big." Little did she know each time she said this, I'd get so fucking hard, that I'd end up pushing into her and stroking it until I'd cum.

Seems like no matter what she said or did, it would get me aroused. When I was on top of her, and she was struggling beneath me, just feeling her body squirming, and moving to get away I'd end up cumming in her before I intended to.

You know, it's funny how white people think black folks don't have any imagination when it comes to lovemaking. Once or twice out of a warped sense of punishing her, I've spread eagled her on the bed and tied her hands and feet before mounting her. Damn, she didn't like that but I did, can't remember the last time I came so hard. Hell, I've had my share of white women, and if white men only knew the truth, they'd know why white women were so eager to spread their legs for us.

Sometimes in bed at night, I'd have Becca hold my cock when it was soft so she could feel it growing in her hand. She didn't want to do this at first, but it soon got to where she would reach for me as soon as we were under the covers. She would let me stroke into her hand until I'd cum. I loved feeling the warmth and softness of her hand as she worked the uncut foreskin up and down over my cockhead, twisting and turning, increasing and decreasing the pressure and friction. I taught her to caress and fondle my balls the way I liked. When she played with my balls, I could feel them churning inside for release, pushing hot cum into my cockshaft, feeling it rising until it finally would spurt out in long, thin white threads.

When working at lumber camps as a young man one thing I learned and enjoyed, was my partner touching and playing with my ass. I explained to Becca how to stick her finger up my butthole and with a little pressure wiggle it around until I orgasmed. I wouldn't cum, but the feeling would be like cumming, only stronger and more powerful. We didn't do this often, but when we did, oh my God! She didn't mind when I wanted her to do this for me. I'd be so weak afterward I wouldn't bother her for the rest of the night and would practically pass out when it was over. Using her finger in me this way, was something Thelma refused to do (among other things).

*****

I owned a small lumber mill, where most of the Negroes in the area would bring their cut trees for milling. It was a good business, and I think Becca finally realized that marrying me was not as repugnant as she had initially thought. We'd go to church on Sunday, and everyone would address her with warmth and deference, "Good Morning, Mrs. Thompson, how are you doing this fine Sunday morning?"

My business was doing very well which made it possible to help her family. The Sheriff arrested her brother for drunken brawling in a bar down in the nigger quarters, and Becca asked me to bail his sorry ass out of jail. If I hadn't, he might have been sitting in a jail cell for who knows how long, and still would have ended up going to a work camp. The day they released him, I got home, and Becca was in the kitchen. I came up behind her, unbuttoned my trousers and pulled my dick out. She turned around and saw my exposed cock, and instinctively stepped back.

"Get on your knees and suck me," I told her, she looked at me with a mask of defiance etched across her face.

"Come over here Becca, get on your fucking knees and suck it!" I shouted at her, pleased when I saw the look of defiance change to apprehension. In the four months that we had been together, I had never shouted at her or raised my voice. Sure, we had argued, but I don't think I had ever deliberately set out to hurt or scare her. I had had it. I felt as though she owed me.

I stood there with my cock out and my hips thrust forward. Silently daring her to refuse me, she came toward me and looked up at me. I bent my head and kissed her hard on her mouth and placing my hand on her shoulder pressed her to her knees. She took me into her mouth and sucked my black cock until it was hard and shiny. She could only get half of my cock into her mouth, and so she focused on my cockhead. Letting her tongue, lick and tease the tip of my cockhead, gently poking the tip of her tongue in and out of my pee hole. She kept sucking the head, letting it brush against the top of her mouth. I'd push my hips forward pressing my cock further into her mouth until I could feel it rubbing the back of her throat. She began to gag and try to pull away, but I held her head, my hands wrapped around locks of her beautiful dark hair and continued to stroke my thick, black monster into her mouth and throat. I opened my eyes and saw her looking up at me but not with fear this time. She understood what was happening; I had helped her brother because she had asked me to, and now it was time for her to say "thank you" and show her gratitude.

I think this was the turning point in our relationship.

That night when we got into bed, I reached for her, and she did not pull away. She lay there on her back watching me, and when my hand caressed her breasts, she raised her mouth for me to kiss. I took her nipple into my mouth and suckled like a baby, moving from one nipple to the other. In the coolness of the room, they quickly became hard and erect and in a quiet voice she whispered, "Yes, Jack, yes."

My hand trailed down between her thighs and I heard and felt her gasp when I covered her clit and pussy with the palm of my hand. With my large, calloused hand, I parted her pussy lips and pressed two fingers inside. Slowly stroking in and out, when I felt her pussy relaxing, I inserted a third finger that made her wince. With my fingers inside her, I massaged her clit with my thumb in increasing circles and pressure until she shuddered in my arms. She looked at me with a slight furrowing of her brow, realizing I think for the first time how good it could be when her body and mind were willing and open to me.

I pulled her on top of me making her straddle my hips and then adjusted her upper body forward so that her ass was sticking up in the air a little. Rubbing her slit with my wet sticky cockhead, I readied her for penetration.

"Go ahead and slide down on it baby, you're good and wet now . . . go ahead."

"Jack, please you're too big, it'll hurt."

"No Becca, we'll do it slow. You're on top, so you do it and stop if it hurts."

She didn't reply, but slid down my pole and leaned forward with her chest against mine. She began swaying her hips so that her pussy moved up and down my cock. Tentatively at first, and then gradually with more depth, she began to ride me pausing occasionally to let her pussy get used to my length and girth. A couple of times she would cry out in discomfort when she would go too deep and would need to give her body time to accommodate my throbbing cock. Taking it slow, with her riding my dick and me masturbating her clit, she breathed deeply as her body relaxed and enveloped my cock in her moist, tight pussy. I felt my cum starting to rise in my cockshaft, and I knew I would cum if I didn't stop her. Just as her pussy began to contract around me, I lifted her hips up freeing my cock from her warm, velvety sheath.

I rolled Becca onto her back and positioned my dick to enter her. Ever so gently, I inched into her pussy. I could tell she was scared from the way her body had tensed, and I kissed her and fondled her clit feeling her soften in my hand.

"Relax baby, try to relax . . . I'm not going to hurt you."

She put her arms around my neck and clung to me when I began, inch by inch, pressing my cock into her now eager pussy coaxing her open.

"Oh, Jack," she cried burying her face in my chest. "Wait, wait," and though I had already buried at least five inches of my cock inside of her, I made myself stop immediately. She lay under me, and I could feel the rapid rise and fall of her chest. I lifted my weight off her so that I could balance on my elbows and feel the gentle sway of her hips as she humped upward creating a friction and pull against my cock. I resumed my thrusting into her, and she was able to match my rhythm and eventually take my entire length.

I pushed her knees up towards her chest and started thrusting into her with long, slow strokes that let me feel every inch of her pussy. I placed her legs on my shoulders and fucked her deep watching her face glow from the light sheen of sweat that covered it. Her eyes glazed over, and her mouth opened slightly as her orgasm began to build.

"Yes, baby. That feels good doesn't it Becca?"

"Do you realize you were able to take my whole fucking cock up your pussy? All of it baby." I told her excitedly.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Black Country Man

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds