• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Owning Elaine Pt. 03

Owning Elaine Pt. 03

123

"Here," Billie handed Elaine a tub of Vaseline.

"What would you like me to do with this, Miss Billie?" Elaine asked the beautiful dark skinned woman.

Billie shot her a "what kind of idiot are you?" look.

"Stick it in your ass. I feel like giving you a good hard reaming tonight," Billie said and kissed her prize lightly on the lips. "I can dry fuck you if you want, sweetie, but I think you'll like it better if you took some time to get ready first."

The submissive blue eyed slave stared at the tub for a second then began to remove the lid. She knew this was going to happen at some point. She had been Billie's prize for a week now and Billie had contented herself with fucking Elaine's pussy and face with her prized strap-on. Elaine knew anal was coming at some point.

"Go in the bathroom, slave," Billie snapped. "Don't leave me a messy tub, either."

"Yes, Miss Billie," Elaine said quietly then went in the bathroom to be prepared to be anally violated.

Elaine stepped into the bathroom and closed the door. She just liked it better when someone else did it for her, it heightened the sense of anticipation and of being controlled. She started with one finger and a little glob. Once she had that worked in she added another finger. She suspected was in for a rough night, so she better do a good job.

When she was as ready as she was going to be, she made sure the container was clean and closed it up. She took a deep calming breath and walked out to have her ass pounded.

"You ready, sweetie?" Billie asked and took the tub.

"Yes, Miss Billie," Elaine said. Billie was a step up from Kristy, but Elaine was still owned to be used.

"Good," Billie hooked Elaine's collar with her finger and gave her a long kiss. "Let's make this simple. Anytime you come in and see this tub on the bed, get that lovely little asshole of yours ready for some action. You see these handcuffs on the bed," she held them up then tossed them on the bed, "like they are right now, put them on." She waited for a second then Elaine realized she wanted her to put them on. Elaine quickly picked up and cuffed her hands together in front of her. She hoped her possessor wanted her hands in front.

"Good," Billie said and touched Elaine's cheek, "you'll get this. Now, go get my cock and put it on me."

"Yes, Miss Billie," Elaine said and went to the prominent place on her shelf where Billie had her prized possession displayed. She took down the plastic cock and harness and knelt before Billie. It was a little harder to adjust all the straps with her hands cuffed, but she managed.

"I like you, Elaine," Billie said and rubbed the dildo against Elaine's cheek, "But don't ever forget that you are here for my sexual gratification. I'll be nice to you, but when I want you, I get you. I think you are very pretty and sweet, and that makes me just want to rape the shit out of you."

Billie caressed Elaine's lips, pushing her fingers in for Elaine to lick and suck on them. She savored Elaine's hot mouth for a minute then pushed her pet's jaw down. She guided the fake cock with her other hand and slid it into Elaine's waiting mouth.

"Play with yourself while I fuck your face," Billie instructed.

Elaine could not answer, but her hands sought out her own wetness as Billie forced her strap on down into Elaine's throat. Billie began to thrust and grind into Elaine's face, savoring the helplessness of the small, pale woman.

"Cum for me, sweetie," Billie ordered.

Elaine was getting lightheaded, but nearing climax, too. She hated having her face fucked, especially with a strap-on. It was pure pain and humiliation. Even worse, every time Billie stopped to grind into Elaine's face, Elaine could smell Billie's pussy agonizingly close. Elaine knew she could make Billie feel much better easier if she would just take off the harness and let Elaine do what she did best. Instead, this was how Billie chose to use her prize and Elaine had no choice but to obey and submit.

Lightheaded and already aching, Elaine came and satisfied Billie. Billie grabbed Elaine's hair and forced the dildo down Elaine's throat. Elaine gagged and things began to go dark as Billie kept that plastic shaft in Elaine's throat and ground against her face until she came. Elaine was about to pass out when Billie let go of her and pulled out of Elaine's mouth.

Elaine sucked in deep breaths of air, and when she was better, her possessor lifted her chin up to look her in the eyes. Billie loved seeing the submission and helplessness in those big beautiful eyes.

"Lie on your stomach on the bed," Billie said and gave Elaine a light slap on the cheek.

"Yes, Miss Billie," Elaine said and did as she was told. She did not need to be told to spread her legs or lift her ass a little. She was a well-trained slave.

"Some nights I like it sweet and gentle," Billie said and climbed between Elaine's thighs. She kept a hand on Elaine's collar while the other hand guided the dildo to Elaine's lubed asshole. "This isn't one of those nights." She thrust hard into Elaine and the submissive woman cried out. "This is one of those nights when I want it rough." She pounded into Elaine's ass. "This is one of those nights when I want to remind you what a helpless little slut of a slave you really are. And I like to remind myself how much power I have over another woman. No safe word, no one to protect you from me. I get to do whatever I want to you."

Elaine bit the sheets to keep from yelling out as Billie pillaged her beautiful body. She had gotten away from Kristy, but if this was going to be her fate, she was not sure how much better things were going to be.

Elaine's cheeks were wet and her body sweaty when Billie pulled out of her ass. The small sub hoped that Billie was done with her.

"Get on your side," Billie told her and stroked Elaine's lovely firm bottom.

"Yes, Miss Billie," Elaine answered and rolled to face her possessor. She looked helplessly into the deep brown eyes of Billie.

"No, silly," Billie said and pinched one of Elaine's sensitive nipples. "Face the other way. Gimme that ass, I'm not done with it yet."

"Yes, Miss Billie," Elaine said. She rolled over, pointing her abused ass to Billie for more punishment.

Billie ran her hand down Elaine's hip and thigh, roughly caressing Elaine's captive flesh. She pulled Elaine's thighs up to a 90 degree angle.

"Keep them like that," Billie said and pushed her way back into Elaine's ass. "You've got a great body, sweetie. I don't know how I am going to be able to keep my hands off of you." She turned Elaine's head and kissed her prize. She kept her hand on Elaine's throat and kissed her as she began thrusting.

Billie wasn't quite as rough this time, but it still hurt. Elaine was already sore and wanted more lube, lots more lube, but Billie didn't give her the chance. Elaine wanted some relief, some pleasure for herself to make this better, and started to reach down to masturbate.

Billie stopped her.

"No," Billie said and slapped Elaine lightly on her cheek. "I didn't say you could do that."

"Sorry, Miss Billie," Elaine said and closed her eyes.

"You get to cum when I say you can cum," Billie admonished her and kissed her again, her tongue roughly exploring and dominating Elaine's mouth before she had a chance to answer.

Billie broke off the kiss and turned her attention back to Elaine's body. She rubbed her hand across Elaine's smooth butt cheeks and thighs while she slid in and out of her ass.

"You've got great hips," Billie complimented her. "For a skinny white girl. Now that ass," Billie rammed deep into Elaine and stayed there, grinding her hips, "is a work of art." Billie buried her face into Elaine's hair and ground away. Elaine could feel the other woman's hot breath on her neck in rhythm to the pounding and grinding in her ass. All she could do was take it until the beautiful competitor was finished with her. As her breath and the thrusting increased in pace, Elaine knew Billie was getting close.

Billie painfully dug her nails into Elaine's smooth lower cheek as she came. Elaine felt the nails bite into her flesh. Billie's hot breath and satisfied moans close to her ear was an intoxicating reminder of what was happening to Elaine. She hated what she was going through right now, but she craved it, too.

Elaine tried to catch her breath and recover. Billie had stopped fucking her, but the dildo was still buried painfully in her ass. When Billie's breath turned deep and regular, Elaine knew her possessor was asleep. She wanted to get the dildo out of her, but any move threatened to wake up Billie. She felt a few little drops of blood begin to run down her ass from were Billie had clawed her.

Was this situation going to be better than with Kristy? Elaine would have to wait and see. She was still at the bottom, she still was the bottom. That was going to have to change. Susan better follow through, Elaine thought as she drifted off to sleep, too.

-----

The next week began Elaine's new routine. Her work and chores were the same and the guards still made frequent demands of her. She sneaked in naps and reading in the lounge or talking with Melissa in the in-between times. Melissa was subtly different now. She had spent the night with Syd having the mind-blowing rough dominating sex that Elaine knew well. Since then she seemed to lose herself in thought more and Elaine could begin to sense for the first time some dissatisfaction in her. She had experienced a more thorough and deeper sexual submission and she wanted more than what she was getting here.

Elaine was adjusting to life without Kristy and with Billie. Physically, life with Billie was rougher. She liked to use the strap-on on Elaine nearly every night and that was taking some getting used to. At least the guards would cum and be done with her, Billie could go for hours if she felt like it. But any physical discomfort was more than balanced by not having to obey Kristy any more. Kristy couldn't slap her or use her for a foot rest, there were no more of the daily petty humiliations. Kristy had taken the need to humiliate and degrade Elaine to heights Billie could not comprehend. As long as Elaine was a well-behaved and obedient prize, Billie saw no need to punish or humiliate her. And Elaine could certainly be a well-behaved and obedient prize.

Elaine missed Kristy's body a little, but she was ready for a change. Billie had a wonderful body, too, and Elaine was enjoying exploring and discovering it. She had wonderful, muscular thighs and Elaine enjoyed being between them. Billie was shaved bare down there, Elaine noted that only she and Michelle had pubic hair here, which made oral easier for the prize. Billie's ass was curvier than Elaine's, but it was solid, too. Billie was a natural athlete and it showed in her body. She had let it slip that she had been a collegiate athlete before she became a slave.

It was after dinner when she was summoned by Barry Cox. Fred and Winston waited for her to finish cleaning up then approached her. Elaine just figured they were going to take her away and fuck her, which was a little odd since after dinner she usually belonged to Billie. Fred hooked a leash to her collar and Winston cuffed her hands behind her back.

"The Boss wants this one tonight," Winston said to Billie. There was no apology for the inconvenience or anything else. Billie might be Elaine's possessor, but she was still a slave, too.

Elaine was led through a tunnel that connected the main building to one of the cottages around it. They emerged in the cottage's foyer and Elaine was pulled into the bedroom. That part always irritated her, no matter how able she was to keep up, the guards always seemed to tug and pull on the leash just to keep her off balance and stumbling a little.

Elaine took a quick look around the room and resigned herself to another night of hard use. Without focusing too much on the details of the room, she knew this was a fucking room and she was going to be the one getting fucked. Fred had her kneel by the door and she was left alone.

She did not have to wait long. She wondered what her owner was like, what he looked like. All that she really knew was that he was her owner and he spent a lot of time with Susan.

Barry was not that imposing looking, was Elaine's first thought as he walked through the door. Having been fucked by the likes of Hunter and Sam, she had certain expectations of what a slave owner should be like. Barry was probably on the far side of fifty, or an old looking forty. He was about 5'7", balding with a ring of curly, grey hair left. He wore bifocal glasses and had a pinched look to his face, almost as if he had just smelled something unpleasant. He had a bit of a gut, but his arms looked strong and there was a definite sense of presence about him. He was not a sharp dresser, he was in a short sleeve dress shirt with red vertical stripes and a pair of wool pants that made Elaine itch to even look at.

"So you are Elaine," he said and looked down on her over the top of his glasses. "I usually don't buy slaves unseen, but Freddie was eager to unload you and you came recommended."

Barry looked thoughtful for a second. He was definitely used to being in control.

"Susan says you have something to ask me, slave," he said to her.

"Yes, Master." Elaine was nervous, but this was important enough that she was going to say what she had to say. "I want a chance to try-out to compete, Master," Elaine said the perfectly rehearsed words to the man who was her owner, the man she had just met.

"Obviously, you are not going to be a wrestler, you think you can run, then?"

"Yes, Master," she said and added "and climb, too."

"The house rather enjoys you where you are," Barry said. "You are quite popular with the guards and the girls. You've added a whole new dynamic to the place. Why should I deprive the house of its favorite toy?"

"Because I can win, Master. Or at least do better than Michelle."

Barry pursed his lips as he looked at the beautiful slave kneeling naked before him.

"Don't you enjoy being a prize?" he asked. "Your file notes your extreme submissiveness. This seems like a natural place for you."

"I do enjoy it, Master," Elaine said and added, "but I don't see it as a long term option."

Barry laughed. "I see. Well, stand up. Let me see what I bought." He sat on the edge of the bed.

Elaine rose and presented herself to her owner. He motioned with his hand and Elaine slowly turned around for him. She was intensely aware of being inspected and wanted to be found pleasing by her owner.

"Hunter suggested I buy you," Barry said and motioned for Elaine to sit on his lap. She did and Barry began caressing her back. "I guess Freddie had them over a barrel and they had to give you to Freddie, he would not help unless you were specifically included in payment. But, Hunter wanted you to have a good situation and thought you could do well here."

Elaine straightened her shoulders a little on hearing praise from Hunter.

"He also described your hunt on the mountain," Barry said. His other hand gently spread Elaine's thighs and caressed the silky flesh. "Which is why I have decided to let you try out."

Elaine nearly jumped for joy. Barry delighted in how her glorious blue eyes suddenly lit up with happiness when she got what she wanted.

"Oh, thank you, Master," she said with delight.

"But," and his hand slid up to press against her lower lips, "that is for later. For tonight, I want to see what all the fuss is about. I want to experience Elaine."

Elaine leaned in and kissed her owner.

"Yes, Master."

He gave her collar a tug and Elaine rose.

"I am going to tie you up," he said and motioned for Elaine to stand by the bed.

Barry opened a case filled with neatly coiled lengths of rope. He began with Elaine's arms. He tied them forearm to forearm, hand to elbow behind her back. The ropes were soft, Elaine feared some old rough Manila rope, but these were either synthetic or maybe silk. It was hard to tell with a man like Barry. He seemed to put much more attention into his ropes than his clothes

He added more ropes, he made a collar and chest harness that worked around Elaine's small breasts and carried on a monologue while he did.

"At the moment," her owner said and worked on a knot below her throat, "I own 3 prizes and five competitors here. I've got another slave at the Malibu house, too. Maybe nine women is a bit much for a man, my wife always tells me so, but a man needs a hobby." He pushed her down on the bed and began tying her calves to her thighs. "My wife tolerates my hobby. I suppose she is glad I fuck slaves rather than have affairs, much more discrete and less like to create any embarrassment for her. She doesn't have as nearly as much of a sex drive as I do, but is a wonderful hostess and mother. She actually suggested my getting into the slaving business after I sold the NHL team. She thought I needed the competition that sports brought. She also wasn't about to take it in the ass anymore and I could never hurt my wife the way I hurt slaves. It just wouldn't be right."

Elaine was on the bed, tied and bound. He flipped her over so her face was down. Her hands behind her back, her legs tied together, she was open and vulnerable to whatever her owner chose to do to her. She flinched when she felt something cold in her ass. Barry was getting her lubed and ready. She gasped when he pushed a large plug into her ass.

"Some women are slaves," he said and stepped back to admire his work. "They need to be fucked and hurt and made to do things." He took out a camera and began taking pictures of Elaine like this. "Some are not, they just don't have the right mindset. "You," and he snaked a finger into her wet slit, "are a slave."

"Yes, Master," Elaine said.

Barry removed a strap from one of the cabinets.

"I don't always like whipping," he said and lightly brought it across Elaine's bare back. "But," he said and struck her again, the leather stinging her soft skin. "Tonight, I'm in the mood, though. I really don't think I could resist marking you."

Elaine tried not to yell too loud as he lashed her helpless body. Her flesh stung and burned with each blow of the strap. He mostly worked her back and butt, but saved a few for her thighs. Endorphins coursed through her body, adding to her arousal.

When he thought she looked red and abused enough, Barry opened his robe and stepped in behind Elaine. Without any ado, he plunged into her wet slit. Elaine thought that Barry was probably the weakest fuck she had had since becoming a slave. He was not that well-endowed, nor did he have much technique or stamina. But he was her owner, he knew that and she knew that and that complete "legal" ownership was enough to make her very compliant.

Barry seemed to get most of his satisfaction out of the rope work and whipping and the actual sex was just the finale for that position. In between, he'd sit and read or do work on his laptop, then come over and give her a quick fucking, whipping, change positions or some combination of the three.

In the morning she was tired and she ached, but she felt confident about a tryout. She could do this.

---

Elaine was finishing with lunch cleanup when Kristy strode into the dining room. Melissa and Mary had already been taken away by Winston and Gary, leaving Elaine to do the rest on her own.

"Hey, slut," Kristy said by way of greeting. The tall, beautiful brunette had a beautiful body and an arrogant strut. Elaine knew, she had been forced to learn, every inch of that body.

Elaine and Kristy had not spoken since the last draft. Elaine had been dreading this moment, she had helped to sabotage Kristy and her former possessor had to at least suspect. Given Kristy's sadism and bullying, and her just being a complete bitch, Elaine was afraid that Kristy would do something bad to her. She wished there was someone else around.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Owning Elaine Pt. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds