• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • The Girls of St Catherine's Bk. 03 Ch. 04

The Girls of St Catherine's Bk. 03 Ch. 04

123

Highland Games (Part 4)

-----------

Friday, 25 September

-----------

"So is anyone else coming this evening?" Florence asked.

"I don't think Wicklow is. David says he's become a bit obsessed with chat rooms on the internet," Jo replied, draining her glass of white wine.

"Wicklow's obsessed with internet chat rooms?" Florence said, a little surprised. Although when she thought about it, he always struck her as a man with plenty of secrets.

They were sitting inside the public bar at the Fox and Hounds, in one of the corner booths. Florence was seated a padded wooden bench, her back to the wall. She'd come straight from the classroom and was wearing a sensible black skirt, and a quite low-cut powder blue blouse. She swirled the remainder of her wine around the glass while David waited to be served at the bar.

"How about Edward?" Jo asked.

"He told me he was coming, he should be here by now," Florence said, glancing at her slim gold watch.

"So have you spoken to him since Saturday?"

"I saw him yesterday," Florence said, leaning forward and lowering her voice a little so they couldn't be overheard. "I took him to one side and apologised. I just said, we had a little too much wine, and got a bit over-excited. He seemed to be okay with it."

"Did he say anything about me?"

"No... not particularly."

Jo frowned. "I've been trying to apologise to him all week, but he keeps avoiding me, I think he's quite angry."

"Well I did warn you," Florence said, glancing over towards the bar where David was still waiting.

"Okay, well, maybe I'll take him to one side and apologise when he turns up. Anyway, tell me about you and David, are you two a bit of an item now? Did he spend the night on Saturday?" Jo said, already knowing the answer, a grin spreading across her face and exposing her spotlessly white teeth.

"Maybe..." Florence said, a coy smile forming on her pink lips as she ran a finger around the rim of her wine glass.

"Come on, don't be such a tease! Tell me! I need to hear all the really sordid, disgusting details," Jo whispered.

"Well he might have stayed for a nightcap," she said, grinning.

"A nightcap? That's a new word for it!"

Florence just grinned.

"Come on, tell me! I hear he's great in bed, is that true. Is he a bit of an animal?" Jo continued, her cornflower eyes gleaming.

"Maybe," Florence repeated, smiling happily and nodding as her cheeks flushed bright red.

"Did you, you know...?" Jo said.

"What?"

"You know, did you experience the big 'O'?" Jo said, leaning a long way forward now, hoarsely whispering the last four words.

"Jo! You're terrible!" she whispered. She started giggling hysterically, her hand clamped over her mouth. Her eyes filled with tears as she held up three fingers.

"Three times!" Jo whispered, as her eyebrows nearly shot off the top of her head, her mouth forming a perfect 'O'. "What naughty, lucky girl you are!"

"Well, what are you two lovely young ladies talking about?" David said, as he placed two fresh glasses of pinot noir on the table.

"Nothing," Florence said, feeling her cheeks burn as she tried to suppress another fit of giggles.

"Nothing, eh?" David said.

"Oh look, here's Edward!" she exclaimed, grateful for the distraction.

Jo stood up as he approached them.

"Hi Edward," she said, brightly. "Can I have a word with you in private?"

--

As Edward followed Jo into the saloon bar on the other side of the pub, David slipped in beside Florence on the padded bench.

"What's up with those two?" he said.

"Oh, I'm not sure. Maybe Jo's upset him."

"Wouldn't surprise me, she's quite a tease. I'm surprised Edward puts up with it."

"Mmm," Florence replied, as if she hadn't noticed.

"So come on then, what were you two girls talking about?"

"Just girly stuff, you know."

"Girly stuff? Come on, it was about us, wasn't it? I could see you blushing from the bar."

"Well, she might have asked about Saturday night."

"So what did you tell her? Come on, tell me," he said, making her giggle by gently digging her in the ribs.

"Well, maybe I told her what an animal you were in bed," she said, feeling a little giddy. The wine seemed to have gone straight to her head. Was it the wine, or was it Jo's influence that was causing her feel so flirty and light-headed recently?

"Come on, stop fooling around," David complained.

"Maybe I told her how you were stark naked underneath your kilt," Florence whispered, her lips next to David's ear, her hand squeezing his thigh beneath the table.

"Really?" he said, feeling a little tingle of arousal as Florence's hand slid up over his leg.

"Or maybe I told her you were hung like a donkey," she whispered as she ran her fingers over the growing bulge in his jeans, noting the tightness of the denim.

"Come on, Florence, not here," he hissed, shifting uncomfortably in his seat. The bar wasn't very busy, just an old couple over by the window and a young man playing with his mobile, but he still couldn't believe how wicked she was being.

"What's the matter, don't you like it?" she said, flashing him an innocent smile as she felt his cock stir. "It feels like you're enjoying it."

"Come on, let's go back, and we can have an early night," he gasped, feeling her fingers trailing along the growing bulge.

"But I haven't finished my wine."

"Come on, don't be such a tease," he groaned, as he felt her fingers squeezing his cock through the taut denim.

"Maybe I like being a tease, maybe I should be more like Jo," she said.

"Maybe I should pull you over my knee and teach you a lesson, young lady," he said, a little breathlessly.

"Promises, promises," she muttered, smiling innocently as she continued to slowly stroke him.

--

After Edward had bought himself a pint, Jo led him to a table in the corner of the saloon, away from the other customers. She needed to have a serious chat with him and wanted a bit of privacy.

"Listen Edward, I need to have a word with you about Saturday night," she started to say as he sat opposite her, carefully placing his pint glass in the centre of a beer mat.

"Yes, Saturday night." he interrupted. "I saw you, you know."

"You saw me? What do you mean, 'saw me'?"

"I saw you with him, Alec," Edward said, grimacing as if his name tasted bitter on his lips.

"When? Where?" Jo replied, her mind racing, her palms suddenly damp.

"You know where. Behind the old boathouse, after the dancing."

"You can't have!" Jo snapped, her mind refusing to accept it.

"But I did. I saw you, you know, touching him. You know he's a married man right?"

"Come on, it was nothing. Look, I had a lot to drink; we just got a little carried away."

"I doubt if Mrs Sanders would say it was nothing. I imagine she'd be very angry if she somehow found out about you fooling around with her husband."

"Look, I know you're angry but I swear it was just a, you know, hand job," she whispered, leaning forward. "It never went any further, I swear."

"Well, I only have your word for that, don't I?" he said, sipping his bitter.

"Come on, Edward. You know I was a bit drunk that night. Please, you wouldn't really tell his wife, would you?"

Edward sat back in his chair, enjoying her discomfort. He'd spent all week thinking about this moment and he was determined to make her suffer a little. Of course, she was right, he would never actually tell Alec's wife, that was going too far, but he was enjoying watching her squirm too much to let her know that. He was finding that the old saying was right after all: revenge really was best served cold.

He stared across the table at her as he pretended to ponder her question. The sexy thing about Jo was that despite being such a bad girl she looked so innocent with her flawless, fair complexion, those large, pale blue eyes and that halo of honey-coloured hair.

This impression was emphasized by the clothes she was wearing this evening. She'd come straight from the leading the hockey training and was wearing a cool, mint green v-neck t-shirt with the school logo over the swell of her left breast, tucked into a short, pleated, forest green skirt.

"You remember that last time we were here together? Do you remember what you were doing?" he asked, slipping off his sandal and gently stroking her beneath the table.

"Yes, and I really ought to say sorry. I was just having a bit of fun, it's just the way I am. I don't realise how much I can upset people," Jo said soberly, as she felt Edward's foot sliding up and down her calves.

"You remember how much fun you had at my expense?" he insisted as he gently but firmly used his foot to try and ease her knees apart.

"Come on, Edward," Jo said, looking at him pleadingly as she resisted. "Why don't we go back to my room? I bet I can think of a way to make it up to you."

"Maybe later, but for now I'm quite enjoying myself here. Now let me have my fun before I go and find Florence and David, and tell them what you've been up to."

"He wouldn't really call Alec's wife, would he?" Jo wondered, as she reluctantly allowed him to prise her knees apart, her thighs tingling as he stroked them with his deft toes.

There was something different about his this evening. She'd always thought of him as a bit nerdy and passive, but as he sat across from her now, there was an intensity, a steely determination that she hadn't seen before. He looked different too: sitting up straight which emphasized his height rather than slouching as he normally did. She guessed he must be wearing his contact lenses too, and without his glasses he somehow seemed a bit better-looking and masculine, the concentration in his naked, hazel eyes pinning her to her seat.

Jo tried to look casual as she sipped her wine, but she felt increasingly warm and anxious as she felt his foot work its way up between her parted thighs.

A middle-aged couple wearing office clothes sat down in the other corner, and she expected him to stop, but he carried on as if he wasn't aware of them. They wouldn't be able to see anything from their angle, there were too many tables and chairs in the way, but she could feel herself blushing.

His surprisingly, patient gentle stroking was causing a delicious warmth to spread between her thighs, and she was both intrigued and impatient to see how far this new dominant Edward was going to take things.

"Come on Edward, enough games now, eh?" she whispered a little anxiously as she felt his toes start to caress her through her skimpy panties. Looking down, between her legs she could see the bulge of his foot through the pleated cotton, slowly bobbing up and down as he stroked her.

"But I thought you liked playing games" he said, grinning at her obvious discomfort.

"Edward, please" she hissed, sliding a hand between her legs and grasping his teasing foot.

"Hands on the table," he ordered.

Of course, she didn't have to obey him, but something about the steely, resolute way he said it compelled her to place her moist palms flat on the cool, polished surface.

"Open your legs wider," he said confidently, smiling as he felt her comply.

Jo sat quietly, hands on the table, legs shamefully wide apart as Edward continued to tease her, her panties increasingly damp as his agile toes slowly stroked up and down the thin cotton gusset of her knickers. She was trying to look a bit bored, trying to pretend that there wasn't a luscious warmth radiating out from her thighs but if this was a game, it was clear to her that she was losing.

"You love this, don't you?" he said, his voice dropping to a whisper. "Fooling around out in public, it turns you on, doesn't it?"

"Don't be ridiculous, I don't know what you mean," she said, fixing him with what she hoped was a look of disdain, although she had to admit there was some truth to what he was saying. She had to admit that some dark part of her subconscious had always fantasized about risky sex, something with a touch of danger to get her adrenaline running.

"Don't pretend you're not aroused," he said as if reading her mind. "I can feel how damp you are."

"Rubbish. When are you going to stop this ridiculous game?"

"Take your panties off," he said, a dangerous glint in his brown eyes that she hadn't seen before.

"What?"

"You heard me, take them off. I dare you."

"Don't be absurd. Not here."

He responded by taking a long sip of his beer, his eyes silently challenging her.

She took another sip of wine, and glanced casually around the room as she considered what to do next. It was still empty apart from the middle-aged couple, who looked like they were locked in a deep discussion about work.

"Surely he was joking!" she thought. But as his intense eyes locked with hers she knew he wasn't. She couldn't, could she? It was so naughty, so wrong! Anyone could walk in and see!

But even as these thoughts crossed her mind, she knew deep down she wanted to see what it felt like. If she didn't, it would feel like he'd won. If she didn't, she knew she'd always wonder what would have happened.

But how to do it? She pictured herself whipping them off quickly and throwing them across the table at him, turning that annoying grin into a look of surprise. No, surely it was better to take her time, making it clear she was in control of this situation and wouldn't be rushed.

She bit her lip as she glanced around nervously before kicking off her leather sandals. She flashed Edward what she hoped was a defiant look as she slipped her hands beneath her short skirt, then hooked her thumbs under the lacy waistband, feeling the elastic tension. Still looking around, she quickly lifted her hips and in one smooth movement slid them down to her knees, before resting her bottom back on the padded seat.

Jo's heart thumped, her mouth suddenly dry as she leant forward as eased her knickers down over her calves, raising first one leg then the other as she eased the little tangle of cotton over her bare feet.

"There," she said, smiling triumphantly as she balled them up in her fist, her chin still close to the surface as she stretched to hand them to him under the table.

"Over the table," he insisted, that annoying grin on his face again as he held out his hand, his slender fingers curling.

"Cheat," Jo hissed angrily as she squeezed them into a tight ball in her fist then handed them over, the little scrap of lavender cotton clinging to her damp palm. She'd hoped he'd quickly stuff them into his pocket, but felt herself blushing furiously as he carefully unfolded them, examining and fingering the thin cotton edged with a thin, white strip of lace.

He grinned, much too quick for her as she tried to snatch them back, and she was forced to watch as he sat back in his chair and raised them to his nose, as if he was exploring the delicate aroma of a glass of champagne.

From a distance, it would look as if he was using a lavender-coloured tissue, but she could feel her triumphant smile fading as he delicately sniffed at the fabric, the triumphant expression on his face making it clear he now knew just how aroused she was, as he briefly closed his eyes and savoured the feminine fragrance that lingered on the cotton.

"Well, well, it seems like you have been enjoying yourself, after all," he said, a wicked grin spreading across his face as he leant back in his seat and she felt one of his feet pushing against her knee, easing her legs even further apart whilst the other slid along her thigh and lightly stroked her warm, and now naked, flesh.

Jo turned and stared out of the window, unable to meet his victorious eyes, putting her hand over her mouth to stifle a soft sigh as she felt is toes caress her moist folds with surprising gentleness. Her mind was a complex swirl of emotions: shame and embarrassment at the predicament she found herself in, her legs wantonly spread, her skirt riding up over her hot naked thighs and exposed to any passerby who cared to look under the table. But also anger that he seemed to understand her so well, understood exactly what buttons to press. And underlying it all, a deep longing arousal as she felt his toes ease her knees apart and patiently massage her soft, swollen folds.

"Please, let's go back, please," she whispered as he stroked her patiently, her body responding, her nipples pressing against her bra, her hips moving restlessly as her bare pussy tingled. She glanced over to her left at the sign that pointed to the Ladies, and was tempted to stumble off to a cubicle and finger herself to a much-needed orgasm. In terms of his little game, would that be victory or defeat? With her blood deserting her brain and rushing to other parts of her body, she was having trouble thinking straight.

"Maybe afterwards," he said, smiling as his big toe circled her swollen lips.

"Please," she moaned urgently, squirming hotly as he pressed more firmly.

"What's the matter? It certainly feels like you're enjoying it," he chuckled, showing no sign of mercy.

"Edward, please," she heard herself beg.

"Maybe I should have you here, hmm? Bend you over this table, pull your skirt up and give you what you so obviously want," he said.

"Please, take me back, you can have me Edward, you can have me any way you like," she whispered urgently as she leant forward, a desperate look in her blue eyes.

"Well, perhaps it is time I took you home before you really embarrass yourself," he said suddenly, still grinning as he slipped his sandals on and got up. Jo took his hand, and he pulled her up onto unsteady legs.

As he opened the door for her, a cool breeze swept in and Jo felt another rush of excitement laced with danger as it swirled around her naked thighs and she tugged at her short skirt, suddenly aware just how wet she was. Outside, a group of labourers about to enter the pub, stood aside politely as she skipped through the door.

"Thanks," she said, as she tugged her little pleated skirt down over her legs, aware of them staring at her legs, knowing that if she hadn't had such quick reflexes they might have seen a lot more than they'd expected.

--

"Still teasing, Jo?" he groaned, as he shifted gear.

"What's the matter, don't you like it? I can stop if you want," she said, innocently. She was enjoying being back in control and getting her own back after his little 'game' at the pub.

They were halfway back to the school, his old hatchback rattling and rumbling as the sped down the rough country roads. He was driving much quicker than he normally would; ignoring the speed limit in his eagerness to get back to her room. Almost as soon as they were out of the pub car park, Jo had reached across and slid her slim hand into the pocket of his baggy blue shorts, caressing his semi-erect cock through the thin fabric of his pocket-lining.

"Christ," he gasped, struggling to keep his eyes on the road as he felt her slender fingers tormenting him, gently squeezing his lengthening shaft. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw her grin, displaying a neat row of even, white teeth as her deft finger unfastened the button on his shorts, and unzipped his flies.

Spying a small track leading off to the left, he twisted the steering wheel and soon the car was lurching down a bumpy farm track, just two wheel-sized grooves cut into the green turf.

"Where are we going?" Jo asked.

"You'll see," he said.

At the end of the track, there was a small, secluded car park where the ebbing sunlight was filtered through a thick ring of trees.

Thankfully, it was deserted and Edward brought the car skidding to a sudden stop in one corner.

"What are we doing?" Jo asked, although she already had a pretty good idea as they both fumbled with their seatbelts.

Edward didn't even bother to reply, as he twisted in his seat and leant over towards her, his lips suddenly pressed against hers, all the suppressed passion of the last hour suddenly spilling over. She squealed as she felt the seat back recline, and suddenly she was flat on her back as his hands tugged urgently at her clothes. She helped him tug her t-shirt up over her head, and she struggled to unfasten her lavender bra as he tugged her skirt up, revealing her gloriously naked thighs.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • The Girls of St Catherine's Bk. 03 Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 9 milliseconds