• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • A Loner Mentalist Pt. 04

A Loner Mentalist Pt. 04

1234567

Over_Red has found some free time this month and he's edited this installment of the series.

Yay!

I've already sent him part five and he'll edit it as soon as he's done writing chapter ten of Dream Drive, so that'll be up soon, too.

Enjoy!

*******

Jack Watts drove to the spot where he picked up Mia after school each day. He was too nervous to sit behind the wheel, so he got out. He paced the sidewalk as he looked off into the distance, hoping she'd come soon. He honestly didn't know if she was going to show up this time. He had no clue what he would do if she didn't, just as he had no clue what to do if she did. He had mulled over his options the whole morning long, even while he had been training his three new guard dogs and meditating to prolong his cloaking ability.

He had rescued her from getting raped by Ramon yesterday in the woods. He had used his powers on Ramon in a wooded area once before, but she had not seen it for what it was back then. This time, she had, even though she had jumped to the assumption that Jack was a witch. The ridiculousness of the accusation gave him hope that she would not repeat it to anyone else. Even if she did, people would probably not take her seriously. He had no idea how to disabuse her of the notion without using his power on her mind and he was terrified of somehow making a resonant connection with the cloaked figure if he did that.

His best chance of dealing with her suspicions would be to just blatantly deny them until she gave up. He still had doubts over whether it would work. She had been so fervent this morning. So zealous. He checked the time as he paced. She was the queen bee of the school and she would take some time to chat with her fellow cheerleaders after last period ended, or she'd preside over a gathering in the parking lot, making her arrival time to this spot vary by as much as ten minutes from day to day.

He again checked the time on his phone. She should arrive there in three to thirteen minutes. Usually, he played some music while he waited, but he was too nervous for that now. He kept pacing the sidewalk and lifting his gaze towards the corner, expecting her to pop out from behind it at any moment. He dreaded it at the same time.

When she finally came around the corner, she hesitated for a moment and then walked right up to him. Before he could say anything, she said, "I'm so sorry, Jack. Please, forgive me! I didn't mean to blow up on you like that this morning. I don't know what came over me."

He nearly collapsed with relief. "It's ok, Mia," he softly said. "You had a terrible shock yesterday and you needed to vent some steam. I get it. It's to be expected. You're under a lot of pressure, what with school and graduation and everything. I've been thinking, maybe we ought to find someone for you to talk with about what happened yesterday."

"What do you mean?" She frowned and put her fists on her hips. "You think I've gone crazy?"

He gulped at her harsh tone of voice. "No! No, I don't! That's not what I think."

"Then what?!"

He held his hands up in a reconciliatory gesture. "I just think that... attempted sexual assault is a terrible thing and that anyone that goes through such an experience should be given every chance to work through it. That's all."

She glared at him for a few seconds and then firmly said, "I don't need to have my head shrinked!"

"Shrunk," he corrected. Off her glare, he quickly added, "I didn't mean a psychiatrist, I meant a psychologist. You know, just someone whom you can go see and talk with, whenever you liked. No pills, no... anything. Just talking."

She mulled over his words and then sighed and nodded. "Can we go home now? I need your help with chemistry."

"Yeah, sure." He opened the car door for her and then got behind the wheel.

"I'm sorry for kicking you in the gut," she said as he pulled away from the curb.

"That's ok. I'm really sorry for punching you in the gut."

She smiled. "It's ok, I'll live."

He returned her smile and felt a tremendous sense of relief flood over him.

"So, I asked some people," she said. "Turns out, the cops really are sniffing around to see who sent them a gun that was stolen, like, ages ago."

"You didn't say anything, did you?" He looked at her. He was surprised to see her impish grin. For an instant, he thought he could see an admiring glint in her eye. He quickly faced forward to see where he was driving. He ignored the urge to go reading her mind.

"No," she said. "I didn't say anything. Did you carry that piece with you everywhere you went?" He squirmed in his seat and floundered for words. "Never mind! I don't wanna know. You're not carrying now, right?"

"No, of course not," he emphatically said. "I don't screw around with guns. Uh, I mean... I don't do that anymore."

"Good."

All talk of the topic ended with that word. He drove them home, where they had some lunch and then worked on making her ready for her chemistry exam. Janice avoided them, as usual, and the day brought no new surprises.

That night, Jack sat in his room, going over Mia's words and mood swings from earlier in the day. He didn't know what was going on inside her head. He feared that she might lead the cloaked figure straight to him, if she still believed him to have supernatural powers of any kind. He needed to know which way her thinking was headed. He retrieved his stash of marihuana. Smoking it was out of the question, as the smell might alert Janice to it, so he chose to eat it. He grimaced at the taste and swallowed it down as fast as he could. He decided he'd never eat it again, unless it was baked into something tasty.

He washed the taste down with some water and then began his meditative exercises. Fairly quickly, he achieved a state of mental clarity and the high kicked in, activating his clairvoyant abilities.

Despite wanting to know what Mia was thinking, he first focused on the aspects of his power that he had recently discovered. The cartoon dog showed up in his room with a soft bark of greeting. Jack smiled at it and thought about seeing the future. The dog gave a series of soft barks, crushing Jack's timid hopes of winning the lottery.

The dog told him he wasn't precognitive. Instead of reading the future, he had been able to foresee the behavior of two people whose minds he had previously read. Mia and Ramon had made decisions that would have lasting, emotional consequences for Jack. Since he had been open yesterday and willing to allow anything to come into his mind, he had subconsciously picked up on those decisions.

Once Mia agreed to get in Ramon's car, their actions had already been determined by their personalities and agendas. Jack's subconscious had enough knowledge of both their minds to correctly predict their every action and reaction, enabling him to see how it would all play ahead of time, since the two of them were the only agents in the vision.

Jack was disappointed to learn that, instead of having precognitive abilities, he could only see what people whose minds he had visited would do when they were alone together. He bit back his disappointment and focused on the second new aspect of his powers. His ability to shut off pain.

The dog's barks happily informed him that he had used his power on himself to make himself think his pain had lessened. It was just another application of his mind control powers. He could order his mind to ignore the stimulus, but the pain and its cause were unaffected.

This is bullshit! I can't see the future, I can't heal myself... He thought about using his pain management power on others.

The dog's soft barks clarified that he could make anyone think they were receiving any kind of stimuli. With his power, he could make people think they were on fire, when they weren't, or make them experience anything else he wanted to make them feel. He could project powerful illusions into the minds of others, but they were only illusions in the end.

"You are such a buzzkill," he dejectedly said to the cartoon dog.

The dog's yip sounded like a flippant, if wordless, retort.

Jack thought of what was going on in Mia's mind, lately. The dog gave a growl and Jack understood the instruction. He closed his eyes and began a meditative exercise.

He found himself in a darkened movie theatre. Mia's voice came through the surround sound speakers, saying, "Yes, Master." Jack looked up at the screen and saw her stripping. Her blue eyes were vacant. He frowned in confusion, at first, but then Mia's naked figure was displayed before his eyes, in IMAX quality. His eyes eagerly devoured the sight of her body.

"Kneel before me!"

Jack frowned. The commanding voice coming from the speakers sounded just like his.

"Yes, Master." Mia knelt down before a dressed man and the camera zoomed out to reveal Jack standing before her.

"What the..." Jack muttered in his seat.

On the screen, Jack commanded Mia to take his cock out of his pants and suck it. Mia's eyes were still vacant, but she wore a slight smile as she obeyed his order with a, "Yes, Master." Jack watched in confusion as the cock of the Jack on the screen was revealed to be a bit bigger than his, and also circumcised, unlike his own.

"What is this?" Jack asked.

"Like what you see?" Mia's voice came from behind his left ear, making him jump in his seat. He spun and saw Mia sitting in the seat behind his and to the left. A faint, red glow illuminated her figure in the dark of the theater. She was wearing a red and black corset from which hung suspenders that were holding up her sheer, red stockings. Red, silky gloves covered her hands. Red, high-heeled shoes were on her feet. She crossed her legs and put an elbow on her knee to rest her chin in her hand.

"Who are you? What's going on?"

Mia grinned. "I am Mia's libido. You wanted to know what was going on inside her head right now?" She nodded at the screen. "That's what." Jack spun around to glance at Mia obediently sucking his cock on the screen. He turned back around and gave her libido a shake of his head. "She's imagining that you have cast a spell on her and turned her into your sex slave."

"Why would she do that?"

The red version of Mia looked at him like he was daft. "A girl needs a fantasy. How else is she supposed to masturbate?"

Jack's eyebrows rose and his mouth fell open. "She... she's masturbating? Right now?"

Red Mia nodded and smiled like the cat that got the canary. "Lying under your roof, not ten feet away from you, on the other side of a thin wall, her fingers are gliding over her bare skin. And her mind is embroiled in this scenario." She turned her attention to the screen once again.

Jack faced forward and watched himself on the screen give Mia the order to keep his cum in her mouth. Screen Jack came inside her face and then pulled out. He ordered her to stick her tongue out and show it to him. He said, "Good girl," to her, sounding like he was praising a dog. He then ordered her to swallow it down and enjoy the taste.

"Yes, Master," was her reply after she swallowed his load.

Screen Jack ordered her to undress him while rubbing herself up against his body. After she finished, he ordered her to lie down on a big, four-poster bed that suddenly appeared behind them. With her customary reply, she obeyed. Screen Jack ordered her to spread her legs and masturbate, but not cum.

"Yes, Master."

Jack watched Mia's hands slide down her abdomen towards the juncture of her thighs. She caressed the insides of her thighs before running her fingers up and down her slit. Gently, she spread her outer lips and began to slowly penetrate herself with a finger.

Her whole body was writhing on the pristine, white sheets as she added a second finger inside of herself and began to run the fingertips of her other hand in tight circles around her clit. Jack couldn't help but be aroused at the sight of her self-abuse. His dick was rock hard and he adjusted in his seat to better accommodate it. He watched her masturbate and took note of how she touched herself and where.

"That's enough," Screen Jack said.

"Yes, Master."

"Spread your legs!" The Mia on the screen spread her legs wide and Screen Jack loomed over her. He guided his dick into her with one hand and then began to hammer away at her hips. He fucked her with a frenzied pace, but her blank expression didn't change one bit. Jack didn't like that.

"Cum when I do," Screen Jack ordered her.

"Yes, Master."

When the Jack on the screen came, Mia did, too. She was something else. Her bronzed skin turned red and muscles coiled and uncoiled repeatedly under it, making her body shudder from head to toe. She screamed in ecstasy.

Screen Jack grabbed Screen Mia's chin and pulled her face up, so he could look into her vacant eyes. "From now on, you are my sex slave and I will use you for my pleasure as I see fit. Understand?"

"Yes, Master."

The movie ended with that and Jack sat there, contemplating it with a raging hardon. "No," he said at length. "That's one of my subconscious calculations, or something. There's no way she'd actually be frigging herself whilst indulging in a fantasy like that."

"Really," Mia's libido drawled. "Well, let's take a look at the kind of fantasy she's been indulging in the last few weeks, shall we?"

The screen came alive once again, only this time the movie was of him and Mia arriving from school. As soon as they went in, he locked the door behind them. Mia turned around and gave him a questioning look.

"I can't do this anymore," Screen Jack said, melodramatically.

"What do you mean, Jack?" Screen Mia asked.

"I mean that you're too hot for me to resist anymore. I need to touch that tight bod. It's driving me crazy!"

"Okay," Jack said, "now that is something I would never, ever say." Mia's libido shushed him and the movie on the screen continued. Jack tuned out the terrible dialogue, but still got the gist of the fantasy. His version on the screen used his position of power over Mia to make her have sex with him. After that he made her agree to an arrangement where she paid him back for having a place to stay and getting tutored with sexual favors.

Jack enjoyed the part where he got to see and hear Mia cum on his imaginary dick again, but he was shaking his head at the screen after the movie clip finished. "Setting aside the atrocious dialogue, that still came off like something I'd dream up and then project onto her. Hell, I dreamed up stuff that was way worse than this back when I first learned about her flagpole stunt. Not to mention my harem fantasies." He sighed. "I'm just not convinced she'd ever fantasize about me enslaving her like that."

"Fine," Mia's libido said with a huff. "Then let's go further back in time!"

A montage of clips came alive on the screen. In each clip, Mia was either a Hollywood actor's assistant, or a pop singer's groupie, and they'd all treat her like a sex object. She'd be used for their gratification and then told she was hot enough to keep around. They'd have her sign a contract that made her their sex slave. Always, she'd resist signing it at first, but they'd coerce her into it. Sometimes, they threatened to have her arrested on trumped up charges by corrupt cops. Other times, they'd reveal a hidden camera and threaten her with releasing the sex tape. She'd wind up in their power, no matter what she did - a sex slave to a celebrity.

"Ok," Jack said, "I'm starting to spot the pattern, here. I guess I believe that those are all her sexual fantasies, not mine. But, what's with the contracts? That's just weird."

"She read Fifty Shades of Grey," Red Mia said.

"What's that got to do with it?"

"The guy in the book tries to get the girl to sign a contract that would make her his sex slave and Mia really liked the idea." Red Mia then talked some more about the book, but Jack tuned her out. He kept watching the Mia on the screen, getting taken and enslaved by celebrities. He could hardly believe what he was learning about the girl's sexual fantasies.

A clip broke the pattern, taking place in the locker rooms at school and starring Lisa, a blonde from the cheerleading squad. Jack's cock instantly regained what hardness it had lost from seeing Justin Bieber pawing at Mia. He devoured the scene of the blonde spanking Mia.

The clip ended and he raised both hands. "Wait! Can you bring back that last clip? Play the fantasy in full?"

"Of course," Red Mia whispered in his ear. Her hot breath sent a small shudder down his spine.

The fantasy was replayed in full. Mia and Lisa entered the locker room and sat down heavily on a bench between rows of lockers. They both groaned in pain and rubbed at their bruised skin and the sore muscles underneath. Cheerleading practice was, apparently, very physical. Lisa offered to rub Mia's shoulders and Mia accepted. Jack's throat went dry from the sight of the blonde taking off Mia's top and sports bra before rubbing her shoulders. Her hands rubbed down Mia's sides and slowly began to venture to her front.

Mia reacted when the blonde's hands brushed up against the sides of her breasts and seemed to hesitate for an instant. "Wait! Lisa, stop!" Lisa responded by kissing Mia's ear. Mia gasped and stood up. Lisa stood up, too, and pinned Mia against the lockers. "What are you doing? Let go!" Just as Mia started to struggle to break loose, a door opened and indistinct female voices entered the locker room to talk in the background.

Lisa leaned in and whispered in Mia's ear. "Keep still and quiet, or they'll come and investigate the noise." Her hands ran all over Mia's body with impunity. Mia seemed frozen in place, desperately watching the end of the row of lockers, praying no one would turn the corner and see what was going on.

Lisa slid a hand under Mia's skirt, kissed the side of her neck, and whispered, "Cover your mouth, or they'll hear you." Mia obeyed her and Lisa raised her skirt to slip her fingers into her panties. Mia struggled to keep still as Lisa fingered her pussy. "Did you think I would never see you looking at me? Did you really think you were discreet?" She giggled quietly. "Silly little dyke. You like this, don't you?"

Lisa pinched Mia's nipple and bit into her shoulder. Mia stifled a scream as she came. Lisa held her close while she shuddered with aftershocks. When Mia caught her breath and the other girly voices vanished from the locker room, Lisa smiled a wicked smile. She sat on the bench. "Take off your skirt and panties and put your ass over my lap!"

Mia shook her head no, but Lisa glared at her darkly. "Put your ass over my lap, or I'll tell the whole school you're a dirty dyke!"

Mia obeyed, sniffing back tears. Lisa ran her hand over Mia's firm, tanned buttocks, caressing and gently groping them, before suddenly starting to spank her. Mia yelped in pain at each stroke, but her yelps slowly lost in intensity and volume. Pretty soon, they turned into moans of pleasure and Lisa adjusted her aim, spanking Mia's pussy, instead of her ass. Mia screamed as she came again and Lisa had to pin her down to keep her from falling off her lap.

Jack adjusted his rock hard cock in his lap. "Well, that was something else. I never would have guessed Mia to have such fantasies. One thing I don't get about it is the dyke threat. Why would that be enough to make her meekly submit to a spanking?"

"Because it is a terrible sin in God's eyes," Mia hissed in his right ear.

He turned towards her and said, "But Lisa would also-" He stopped and stared at Mia's hair, pulled up into a severe-looking bun. She was wearing a white summer dress that was just sheer enough to allow her perfect figure to be glimpsed through it. White opera gloves and pumps completed her ensemble. A faint, pale blue light illuminated her form in the darkness of the theatre. She was seated in the seat behind his and to the right.

1234567
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • A Loner Mentalist Pt. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds