• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Growth Spurts Ch. 04

Growth Spurts Ch. 04

Kalita was on the same wrestling team at school as was Tim. After Kalita "accidently" found out about Tim's growth spurt, she took him home and fucked him. Kalita's Mom, Krista found them fucking and was in awe of Tim's weapon and basically ordered him to be at her sexual beck and call.

Anyways, Kalita knew Tim had spoiled her cunt for Tony her on/off boyfriend, and he was coming over soon.

"Ding...dong!" Went the front bell.

"Hello, Mrs. Anderson."

"Hello, Tony. And it's Krista, not Mrs. Anderson." Krista said. "She's upstairs. Tell her that I will speak with her later."

"Okay, Mrs. And.. I mean Krista."

Kalita just managed to pull on a tee and some shorts before Tony walked in and closed the door behind him. "Hi, Kalita." He kissed her on the cheek. "Your Mom said she would speak with you later."

Tony took a sniff. There was a strong scent he could not identify. He asked his girlfriend "What's that smell?"

"What? Umm... well I was horny waiting for you and played with myself. Maybe that's what you smell." Kalita couldn't believe the fib she just made up.

"Mmmm. Well I'm here now." Tony hooked his thumbs inside his pants and pushed them down. His disappointing five inch skinny, stiff poked out.

Kalita was easily able to take him in to her mouth. Her blow job talents were unbelievable as Tony started to spurt his cum almost immediately.

Kalita, disappointed again, reluctantly swallowed the tiny glob of cream.

"Oh thanks, babe." Tony gasped. "That was nice. Let me return the favour."

With that, Tony pushed her on the bed and pulled off her shorts. He noted how wet she already was. The surrounding skin was a fiery red and puffy.

She had no time to clean herself up and not all of Tim's sperm had yet dripped out from Kalita's. Tony moved between her thighs and took a lick. "Hmmm... tastes a little different." He noted. "Kind of sweet and salty."

"Maybe it was the lube I used." Lied Kalita. "Lick me... Make me cum. Please?"

Tony prided himself in his linguistic technique. His exceptionally long tongue easily and deeply penetrated Kalita's hole. It was really the only way he made her cum. He noted how looser her cunt felt.

"Oh, I used a fat dildo to fuck myself with." Kalita added to her lie. Quickly changing the subject. "Tongue me... Suck me... Make me cum!"

Tony tongue fucked his girlfriend and gulped down all her juices.

"Oh god yes! I'm c...c...u..m...ing!" Kalita screamed not caring if anyone heard. Her female juices intermingled with Tim's and created a delectable concoction for Tony to swallow.

Soon after Tony left, Krista knocked on her daughter's bedroom door. When she entered, she found Kalita laying on her bed still naked and panting. Her legs spread.

"Kalita. I know you like sex and hopefullly taking precautions, but..." Paused her Mom. "It is playing with fire when you juggle more than one fellow."

"Oh, Mom!" Kalita answered. "I guess I'm still with Tony. Tim and I have an understanding and that he is just a good fuck."

"Oh. Okay. But as long as I can do Tim as well." Krista said. "I've never seen a dick that big before!"

"Right? Now you know why we're just fuck buddies." Kalita told her Mom. "I've never been that filled before. He was fucking amazing."

There was a moment of silence.

Then Kalita snickered.

"What?" Krista asked.

"Well... Tony came up before I could clean up." Kalita started to chuckle. "When he tongue fucked me, he ended up sucking out all of Tim's cum."

They both laughed together.

Meanwhile, Tony made his way back home. He was happy he was able to satisfy Kalita's sexual aching with his tongue.

"Hi Mom!" He called out to the 6-foot tall woman standing in the garden.

"Hi Tony. Dinner will be in about 30 minutes." The woman called back. "Don't forget your pill!"

Tony's lack of growth was a concern to his mother. His slight 5' 4" 130 pound body didn't seem to change since he was 13 years old and that was more than 5 years ago. Most doctors they went to said it was normal, but she ended up taking Tony to a back room quack who prescribed a growth steroid. It seemed to help but only in her mind.

"Okay. I won't forget." Tony waved at his mom and went in.

He went to the kitchen and grabbed his pills, swallowing two with some unpasteurized milk his mother insisted was better for body growth.

He went to his room to clean up for dinner. Standing naked in front of his mirror, Tony looked at himself. "Pathetic." He thought as he scanned his nondescript, unmuscular, hairless body. His shrivelled cock was barely noticeable. "God, I wish I was bigger."

Dinner was chicken and veg. Just him and his Mom for dinner. His father had died in a traffic accident while travelling for work. The company insurance made sure they were more than comfortable.

"Different chicken, Mom?" Asked Tony.

"Why yes, Tony. You can tell? You must be one of those super-taster people." Replied his mother. "I got it direct from the new farmer's market. Do you like it?"

"Mmmm! Yes, it's delish." Tony smiled. "Can I have another piece?"

"Of course!" His Mom place another chicken breast on his plate.

Tony gobbled it all down along with his milk. "That was great, Mom. May I leave the table now?"

"Yes, you may. I'll clean up."

After Tony finished his homework, he watched some TV before getting ready for bed. Standing naked in front of his mirror again, he muttered "Fucking Jesus, I wish I were bigger." And then put on his PJ's.

That night, Tony experienced all sorts of weird and wild dreams. He saw what looked like a white haired and bearded man in white robe and sandals pointing at him. He pointed a finger at Tony and shook his head. Then psychedelic pink and red colours with white patterns filled his mind as his body wreathed under his sheets.

"Ding! Ding! Ding!" Tony's alarm clock started chiming.

Tony bolted straight up in his bed. He shook his head clear and then turned off the alarm. He was covered in a cold sweat. "Wow! What the fuck was that?"

Needing a shower, Tony stripped down and stood under the spray. As he washed his body, he noted his body had changed. Did his chest felt bigger?

He quickly rinsed off and dried himself off. He stood in front of his mirror again. His body HAD changed. There was a bit more shape in his body. His chest definitely seemed a little bigger. His waist was a little more tapered and his hams a little more firm. Unchanged was his height or the size of his teeny penis.

He pulled on a tee and some jeans then went to the kitchen for some breakfast. His Mom was already there and prepared some cereal with milk for him.

"Good morning, Sweetie."

"Hi Mom! Thanks for breakfast." Tony returned the greeting.

His mother stared at Tony. "You look different. Almost glowing."

"Yeah, I noticed some change this morning too." Tony admitted. "I think I am finally filling out. Look at my pecs."

He pulled his tee shirt up.

"Gasp!" Came out from his mom's mouth.

"What?" Tony asked as he looked at his chest.

It was definitely filled out, even more than a few minutes ago. His nipples were engorged and prominent.

"Mom! What's happening?"

"I'm not sure, but it looks like you have breasts!" His mom took a closer look. They were definitely breasts. Not large, but almost AAA.

"Breast! You mean tits?!?! I can't have tits. I'm a guy!" Tony ran to his room.

"Tony!" His mother called out. "Don't panic. Honey?"

By then Tony had stripped off and was in front of his mirror again. His chest size had increased again. His nipples were about the size of olive pits. His body seemed rounder and softer. Hips, he had hips. And an ass, a cute bubble butt. He check between his legs. At least his cock was still there.

Tony's mother walked in. "Oh my god!" Spilled out of her mouth. "I... uuh..." Unsure of what to say, she turned and walked away trying to comprehend what was happening to her little boy.

Tony sat on the edge of his bed and tried to think of what was transpiring. He thought of the wild dream he had last night, then remembered that old guy pointing at him. "Jesus, that guy looked like Jesus!"

Then he thought "Oh Christ. I swore at him. Is this his revenge?"

"What could have caused this change?" He had been taking the steroid for years without results. "The different chicken? Wait, when I licked Kalita, she definitely tasted different!"

In deed it was the combination of things. Eating out his girlfriend's cunt after it was filled with Tim's cum; the steroids; the unpasteurized milk and the chicken. That along with cursing the almighty.

Tony stayed home and in his room all day. He just sat at the edge of his bed. His mother tried to talk with him but didn't know what to say. She wanted to take him to the clinic but he was too embarrassed to go out in public.

"Ding-dong!" The doorbell rang.

"Oh, hello Kalita."

Hi ya! Is Tony home? I didn't see him at classes today."

"Yes, he's in his room but I'm not sure he wants to see anyone today."

But too late, Kalita had already passed through and barged into Tony's room.

"Kalita!" Tony said and then started to cry.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"I don't know." He started.

"Don't know what?" She asked further.

"I don't know how to explain this!" Tony slowly pulled up his shirt.

"Tony, you have breasts!" Kalita exclaimed loudly. "What happened? Did you go see a doctor?"

"Not sure what happened. They just appeared overnight. And I'm too scared to see a doctor." Sobbed Tony. "I understand if you want to leave and never see me again."

"Well, actually I'm kind of intrigued." She smiled. "Can I feel them?"

"I guess." Replied Tony still sobbing but feeling a bit better.

Kalita reached out with both hands and cupped them. "They're amazing. They're like AA's."

His nipples were now the size of large peas. Kalita leaned and cautiously kissed them.

Tony felt a tingle between his thighs. "Mmm... More... Please?"

Kalita continued. She opened her mouth and took his whole breast into her mouth. She tongued his nipple while softly pinching the other.

"Oooh! Wow, Kalita! That feels so nice." Cooed Tony. "Harder... Please do it a little harder."

Kalita complied and carefully bit each nipple with a bit more force causing Tony's hips to thrust each bite and pinch.

Kalita stopped and pulled Tony's shirt off over his head. She pushed him on his back and ripped off his pants before stripping off her clothes. Kalita remounted Tony in 69. She smothered Tony's face with her wet cunt as she easily took his 5-inch erection into her mouth.

Tony's long tongue penetrated his girlfriend's hole deeply as he sucked and swallowed her juices. He could feel Kalita's walls pulsate. He knew she was close to cumming and doubled his efforts.

Kalita held herself up against Tony's thighs. She pushed her hips harder into his face. "Yes! Oh fuck! Yes! YES! Y...E...S...! I'm C...U...M...!"

Kalita thrashed back and forth as Tony continued to tongue fuck her spraying cunt. Even as Kalita laid panting atop of him, Tony kept his tonguing deep inside her spasming pussy.

"Oh my god, Tony!" Kalita managed to extract herself. "Fuck! That has to rank up there as one of my greatest orgasms ever!"

She turned around and slipped Tony's erection into her. She could barely feel it inside, but her cunt needed a cock, any cock inside her. Kalita's cunt had recovered some from the stretching Tim's cock had caused and Tony was able to feel the slick pulsations of her sex walls. Kalita sucked and played with Tony's tits as he thrusted his hips. Kalita did her best to squeeze his cock inside her, but between Tony's talented tongue and Tim's titanic tool, her abdominal muscles were just too fatigued.

No matter as Tony continued to hump her with all his might. His breathing was rapid. His eyes closed. His mouth gaped open. Kalita knew he was close to cumming. She leaned forward and bit his nipples hard.

That sent Tony over the edge and he squirted his jizz into Kalita. "Auuuh... Auuuh..." He grunted.

Kalita cunt spat out his quickly softening cock as she rolled off of him. She laid on her back with her legs spread wide. Tony knew what she wanted and immediately used his tongue to suck out all of her nectar as well as his seed.

"My god, Tony! That was incredible." Kalita giggled. "It really is the best of both worlds. Like a girlfriend and boyfriend at the same time."

Tony smiled. His nipples were sore from Kalita's abuse. He reached up and cupped his breasts to massage them better. He stopped sat up suddenly.

"What's wrong?" Kalita sat up and looked at her boy/girlfriend. "Ummm... Tony, are your breast bigger?"

He took his hands away. His breasts seemed more swollen than before but his nipples were bigger. They were now the sized of cranberries and just as red.

Kalita cupped each of his boobs. "They're almost the same size as mine. I think they are like A's now."

"Maybe they are just swollen a bit from all your sucking." Tony justified.

"Jezz, Tony. I bet you could fit into my bra." Without waiting for any response, Kalita slipped her B sized athletic bra around his chest and hooked the triple snap. "Wow, it looks good on you. You almost fill the cups!"

Tony started wriggling and wreathing and tried to reach behind his back to remove the bra. "Hey! Don't... How do you take this fucking thing off?"

"Oh, you so cute in that bra, Tony." Chuckled Kalita. "Or maybe I should call you Antonia?"

"Come on, Kalita. Get this off of me." Tony still struggled.

"Well I think I'll leave now. You'll have to figure out how to take it off yourself." Kalita dressed sans her bra and panties. "I'll leave you with my undies. You can return them tomorrow at my place. But I want to see you wearing them."

After Kalita left, Tony still struggled to figure out how to remove his bra... Her bra! He could barely reach around and get his fingers on the hooks. "Christ, how do women do this?"

"Tony, dinner's on the table." His mother called out.

"Shit!" He grabbed a baggy sweat shirt and ran to the dining table. He slouched to try and hide the protrusions.

"Aren't you warm in that thing and why are you slouching?" His mother noticed. "Sit up straight!"

Obediently, Tony complied. As his shoulders and back straightened, his breasts bulged forth and his mother's eyes widened.

"What are you wearing under that?" She asked.

"Kalita thought it would be funny for me to wear her bra and now I can't get it off." Tony admitted and pulled the shirt over his head.

Tony's mother tried unsuccessfully to suppress a giggle. "Just turn your bra around so the snaps are in the front."

Later that night, Tony received a text from Kalita. "Figure it out yet?"

"I couldn't get if off before dinner and Mom found out. She told me how."

"Tomorrow. My place @ 10"

"And better be wearing them!"

"Good nite, Antonia"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Growth Spurts Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds