• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • A Journey into a Strange Mind Vol. 07

A Journey into a Strange Mind Vol. 07

123

Warning: this story contains bdsm and is the strongest story out of the lot. If you want to skip till the eight then do so. I will revise the conclusion in its prologue. IF bdsm is your kind of niche then each POV of the captive warrior woman has different style of bdsm.

*****

Prologue:

Defeated and dragged out like an animal, Nagma left behind a trail of urine and other things as her dirty feet disappeared from the view of the orc commanders. While transporting her, an orc lifted the end of her saree to show the warrior women and the orcs how low they bought Nagma.

"Look at this she pissed and shat herself fighting the second lieutenant." He was adamant on showing everyone in view. The group could not endure watching her in this state.

Striped and left in a stockade while her friends were forced to lick her clean; her feet, pussy and ass. The medic however took care of her wounds.

The group were strung up; Exiguus was placed on a wooden horse, Boudicca strapped to a table with spread legs and her feet tied up in the air, Sentoki was hogtied vertically with her breast bound and suspended in the air, Gliese was hogtied horizontally, Nyermina was wrapped in gauze like a mummy but with her waist down exposed, Ashanti was bound by pipes on the floor with her arse pointed up, Mike chained at the wrists and suspended and finally Azza who was bounded to the floor beneath Nagma so her face was directly underneath her dripping pussy but her legs were suspended upwards and attached to Nagma's stockade.

Far across the lands Arthur and Arianna set off on a diplomatic mission while Lady M bring with her a hundred and fifty men for reinforcement.

Arianna & Arthur (I)

He waited nervously as Arianna began to revise what she would say, she was rather calm in the situation and did not panic at all, or at least let it show. Pacing up and down as she sat regal and refined.

"Can you stop pacing; you're making it hard to save the world." She snapped at him.

"I'm sorry, as you said SAVING THE WORLD. The world rests on this you know." Arthur began to fire back but this only caused Arianna to stand up to him and kiss him.

"We have an amazing diplomat like me here and an incapability brave man, the world is perfect hands." She calm and comforted the worried warrior and kissed him several more times.

"I suppose you're right." Right1 calmed down as he gazed into Arianna's eyes, which to which she gave a confused and amused look.

"The Ambassador of Renstrom has arrived, my Princess." The pompous herald announced with great pride in this position.

"Excellent, send him in."

A balding man with a twirling moustache arrived, he was rather large but proud none the less. He stood down at the chair opposite Arianna and Arthur, and silently evaluated them.

"So I see. I was summoned by the king's brat and an unknown knight of a long faded name. I hope your delusion of grandeur provides you with the amusement you wish for. I however, was left unamused. Good day" The ambassador stood up so quickly after finishing his sentence. Arthur and Arianna feared for his knee caps.

"Wait! You are a man, and the world of men is sure to die if you do not provide the aid needed."

Arianna prevented him from leaving as he ran in front of the fat man to block him.

"The ambassador of Heath..." The herald announced before he was shortly moved out of the way by the Heathian ambassador; a large man who looked as if he was fit for military service.

"I see how it's going; you want to trick us into having a fair negotiation with these Renstrom cunts." The Heathian's manner shocked both Arthur and Arianna as this was least expected from a man of this profession. The two ambassadors began bickering with one and other.

"I think you might have ended the world, Arianna." Arthur joked but Arianna dismissed it as tasteless.

"You two, shut up." Arianna interrupted.

"You child should learn the place of a woman." The pompous Renstrom ambassador tried to put Arianna down but she was helped by the Heathian.

"Aye, she's a woman but she has more balls than you." The Heathian ambassador claimed.

After a sigh, Arianna took out an orcish dagger and placed it before both men.

"Do you see this, it is an orcish dagger retrieved by my betrothed during a raid on one of our villages. The threat is real and less you do your part we will have parish."

Both men inspected the dagger and were shocked by the engraving found on it; the winged footprint was an emblem and Sigil of an ancient foe.

"The winged foot print, the Sigil of the shrouded lord!" The Renstrom ambassador looked as if he finally shocked into sense.

"I showed my father this and he dismissed it. Do not do the same." Arianna warned to two men.

"That's right, those orcs are building an army, we need all of Avonlithea to band together, the north to storm the grim lands by sea and land and the south to provide men to help with siege of the foul castles." Arthur spoke up and placed his strong brooding hands on the mens' shoulders.

"And why should we help, all you need is the north to storm the Grim lands." The Heathian ambassador showed his cynical side, though Arianna thought she hand him under her thumb.

"Well, because in the old days before the three goddesses arrive on earth, the shadow lord made a wager with his lighter side that woman had weak bodies and men had weak minds and with those disadvantages he could cause discord between them and end the race of men within a year. But you are brave men; you do not let entities no matter how powerful dictate your capabilities2. Go now, go and bring glory to your lands, for years to come you can tell your grandchildren that by your action you bought3 men to take down an entity with powers beyond this realm." Arianna held nothing back; she had to be as inspiring as she could. The two men stood impressed while trying to hide their goose bumps.

"Oh, child. You gave the spirit of a battle commander." The fat man cried out.

"Aye, I wish I had you giving a speech to my troops back when I was in my king's army. Good stuff that is. I will be sure to tell my king but don't expect anything." The Heathian ambassadors took Arianna's hand and kissed it before grabbing Arthur's forearm in a handshake.

As the Heathian man left, the fat man performed the same ritual of kissing and hand shaking before he too, left.

"Do not expect anything my dear." He waved them of as he left.

"An amazing diplomat you are" Arthur kissed Arianna.

"Yes, I am. Now come on. We have places to go and more people to meet."

Nagma (I)

She slipped in and out of consciousness a couple of time before she had finally returned to the world. Her speech was slurred and her mind was incredibly slow at first. She felt something dripping out of her mouth.

"Err, are we where the err. We won?" Her speech patterns greatly suffered. She paused for a minute and looked around as much as she could and saw her friends all bound up.

"What happened?" She could now produce full coherent sentences. Although her body aches, she wriggled around trying to free herself from the stockade.

"No use, Nagma. We tried many times to release ourselves from this bondage but nothing happened." Azza's voice was heard by Nagma but she could not figure out where it came from.

"Down here, you idiot." Azza snapped.

"Oh my god, I have led you all into this." Naga cried out as she realised her poor choice of underestimating the enemy.

"Don't worry, my sweet. We told you we would follow you to the end." Ashanti tried to comfort Nagma, but when Nagma saw her in the degrading position her heart wept but her vagina produced some fluid.

"I hope you girls are ready for your treatment." A male orc about seven to eight feet walked in, the girls that were able to see him noted his handsome features.

"My name is Gallicus Victoria Orcus and my sister Magnus has sent me to treat with thee."

"Fuck off you cunt." Azza snarled but was only replied to a kick to her shoulder. Gallicus lifted his loin cloth and took of his cock armour, revealing the eight inches penis which he inserted into Nagma's pussy.

"Now you will learn the error of your ignorance and mismatched tactics." He started off with hard thrusts.

"Ow, ow, ow. Oh you cunt. Wait until we escape and cut you like a piece of bread." Nagma screamed as she was being fucked. Gallicus took great pleasure in her discomfort. Another orc came in, a monstrous face and a big belly but well equipped with a giant cock, the cock had several metal rings on it. He opened Nagma's mouth and jammed the cock in, thrusting it deep in her throat as she gaged. The group were restless, squirming around trying to help her, but it was futile as was Nagma biting hard on the orc's cock rings.

"Good, you shut her up." Gallicus placed one of his feet on Azza's face, she was visibly in discomfort. Nagma's pussy made all kinds of sound as it was being fucked, she felt helpless with a giant orc cock in her mouth and another one in her pussy. Her cavity walls were being stretched to the limit as she felt a jolt of pleasure.

"Mffmm." Nagma let her body go as she began to orgasm, Gallicus pulled out slightly, to allow the juices to flow down into Azzas' mouth as Gallicus' foot moved slightly.

"Oh you're enjoying it?" Gallicus was amused greatly at his new pet's pleasure. After her orgasm died down a bit, Gallicus resumed fucking her and this time she was even more sensitive, her toes curled at every stroke.

"Arrgg." The orc in front came inside of Nagma's mouth. When he pull out, a massive flow of white semen came gushing out. The orc seemed disappointed that she had not swallowed.

"Worry not, she will began accustom to the taste sooner or later." Gallicus was still able to fuck Nagma with no end. He smiled when he saw that more orcs with throwing cocks4 and orcess with shinny straps on had come in.

"Leave the pussies until I have fucked them, but the anal and oral is fair game for all." Gallicus ordered, to the orcs' delight as they began to fuck the girls arseholes and throats. Another orc stood in front of Nagma and started to fuck her mouth.

"Mppmh." She muffled, as did all the other captives. The smaller sized orcs managed to crawl under the bigger ones fucking Nagma's mouth, so that they could have sex with Azza's arse. As she was penetrated she tried to bite on Gallicus's feet but with no avail.

"Araahh." Gallicus came deep inside of Nagma, redecorating her insides white, there was so much cum that it started to drip into to Azza's mouth. Gallicus slapped Nagma's arse as he walked over to inspect the orcs and orcess' work.

Another orc arrived, the second lieutenant Nargol, with and shiny new strap on she walked over to Nagma's face and stroked her hair.

"How are you my dear?" She mocked.

"If you are good nod your head." Nargol had not gotten any other responds but a muffled "go to hell." Even thought it was muffled, Nargol was able to make out its meaning.

"Well then, looks like we need to break you in some more." Nargol took her shoes off, connected, and hung them on each of Nagma's ear before stepping behind her and fucking her in the pussy. She also slipped her feet into Azza's mouth, twisting them and moving as Azza licked like a dog.

The sensitive pussy caused massive reactions every time Nargol fucked it, causing Nagma to squirm and orgasm again.

"Oooh aahh." She moaned and the orc that had been fucking her mouth climaxed as well, after Nargol was done fucking her she walked over to Nagma's lust riddled face. Her mouth was open and dripping with cum with her tongue sticking out.

"Are you going to finish your food Nagma?" Nargol began to speak to her like a dog. Nagma nodded as she swallowed the load, panting. Nargol petted her head.

"Good girl."

"You're gonna burn for this, cunt." Azza shouted, her mouth was clear but still lingered with the taste of orc skin. Nargol just jammed her feet into Azza's pussy which caused her to yell then Nargol wriggled it about in there.

"Wow, it feels really roomy in there. Why don't you shut up, slut." Nargol then retrieved her shoes, and looked at Nagma once again, with a menace grin.

"I will enjoy having you as a personal pet." She smiled as she gestured other orcs over.

"This one is free; all holes are for the picking." Nargol walked out after waving at Gallicus and giving him a wink. The orcs swarmed on Nagma, taking their dues.

Exiguus (I)

Wave after wave of cock jammed inside of her mouth, causing her jaws to ache. Exuguus perhaps was treated with most force out of the girls; being a traitor to her own kind was heavily frowned upon. An orcess began to whip her body and every inch, canning her feet and inserting a long tube into her asshole. She was placed on a long wooden prism, which after a while became hell to her.

"Take that that you traitorous cunt." Yelled one of the orcess as he flogged the girl with one hand and whipped her feet in the other, alternating. The voice of that exact orcess delivering those hits was familiar to Exiguus. She remembered her; the same orc that Exiguus had helped tutor her in the art of sword fighting, was now punishing her.

"Oww, oww. You bitch!" Exiguus was tempted not to cry. Being an army brat, her mother was slightly lenient with her when it came to pain endurance, but for the other orcess they now seemed together.

"Eat cum, whore." The orc who was throat fucking her jammed his cock all the way down into her throat, she could feel it pushing against her in the back of her skull ,longing to it, and indeed that was what she was certain would happen.

"Rawwhg." The throat fucking orc had finished into Exiguus's mouth, she coughed and coughed but her lips held shut from behind.

"Swallow it." The voice spoke, softly yet with scorn. Exiguus closed her eyes as a tear rolled down and then she swallowed the mammoth load. It filled her belly and made her skin tingle and crawl for a second until it settled.

"Mama?" Exiguus knew exactly who had just taken over her punishment. Her mother; Belletor stepped in front of her. The disappointment was written all across her dark green face, the disappointed look soon turn to a slight grin. As she took out a series of weights, each of them five kg but they were stackable and could add up to monstrous numbers. Bellator added five kg to her daughters left foot and the assistant added it to her right. She kissed her daughter and she stood behind her. Being taller; she did not touch the wedge.

"Here is your punishment." Bellator smirked as she felt her daughter be pulled down against the wood wedge causing great discomfort. Now began to pinch her daughters pulls so hard that it was rational to think that they would come off.

"Please mother, I'm your daughter." Exiguus pleaded. As she felt more weights added to her foot by the assistant, Bellator continued to torment the young lady with not sign of empathy or remorse; those two were gone when Exiguus betrayed her race.

"My daughter died, I have no daughter." Bellator bit Exiguus's shoulder in rage.

"No!" She began to blubber in an incoherent manner, so no one really knew what he was saying. Exiguus' heart was left broken; it was unclear what hurt her most; the weights and whipping, or disownment by her mother. Mike could not stand it, he tried to wiggle about.

"Leave her alone you bitch!" Mike almost broke the chains but was apprehended by a punch in the stomach by an orc. Gliese had just finished sucking a cock when she saw the tears on Exiguus' face and felt ashamed for her earlier manner towards to young orcess, truly now Gliese saw the price that Exiguus paid and suddenly appreciated her more.

Bellator stood up, from the wedge and walked away from her, allowing the orcs to fuck her again but only momentarily as she came back with a knife and a bucket. Laying the bucket at her feet she used a sponge to distribute white foam around Exiguus's head then she took to blade and started to cut portions of her hair, until one side was extremely short. The group could not believe what was happening. Bellator shaved one side of her daughter's hair clean off up until the parting in the middle.

"I know how much you loved your hair. I should have done this to you earlier, but after my meeting with Magnus, I will come back for the rest of that hair." Bellator slapped the side of the head that was exposed without any hair and then left. Exiguus turned towards the group. Everyone was still serving orcs, apart from Gliese, who gave her a friendly smile in hope to bridge support. Exiguus smiled but soon turn to a cold stare full of rage.

Lady M (I)

Her horse galloped at such a speed through the grey weather and yet they only managed to reach a village south to the ones near the black line. When flash of light jumped out screaming with a shudder of thunder that sounded in the distance, its roar pierced through the sky and a beast on wings. The horse spooked and could not go any further.

"How do the girls travel so fast?" Lady M questioned herself.

"My lady, we have to shelter the horses and give them rest. There is a garrison housing over there."

"Alright then but if anything happens to by girls, be it on your head." Lady M looked the captain deep in his eyes.

"Okay, My lady." He ordered the men and horse into one of the King's garrison.

"Stew, my lady." The captain offered Lady M some food, which is gladly taken but hardly touched.

"Do you have children, Captain?" She smiled.

"Yes, I have three daughters and a son, and you, my lady?"

"I have one son and more daughters than you can count. Please stop saying my lady, as it is quite irritating." She stirred her food for a bit.

"I'm sorry my—erm." The captain stumbled on his thought which brought amusement to Lady M. She was about to speak again when a loud voice sounded through the garrison.

"Open the bloody gates!"

A man who was hardly clothed came shivering on top of Rafa; Ashanti's great lion. The garrison men tended to the others who had just arrived. Most of them were from this exact garrison. The woman and civilian men were guided to another part of the garrison.

"Captain, go and look after those women." Lady M ordered and the captain followed but with few initial hesitations.

"Fuck, where did you find that fucker?" one of the men spoke as they guided their comrade to shelter. As Rafa saw lady M, he ran towards her, which prompted the guards to run to her aid. They formed around her with spears as Rafa stopped and watch in confusion.

"No, you fools, he is my friend." Lady M shoved past her wall of guards to pet Rafa, the men stood in astonishment as they whispered to one and other.

"Where is the man who rode this beast here?" She franticly searched the crowds, trying to remember who it was that she saw on Rafa's back.

"Over 'ere , love." The man hobbled over with slightly more clothing than when he came into the camp and placed his hand on her other arm. Rafa charged him and started to rub his against the mans'.

"Ha, easy there, mate." The hand began to pet Rafa.

"Yeah, I presume you know those women who rescued us." As the man spoke the other soldiers began to gossip and whisper amongst themselves once more.

"What happened to those women?" Lady M pressed hard for answers.

"After they rescued us, they went back in. Fuck there were a shit ton of orcs. When we were wandering the black lines alone, we were attacked by a few orcs but this great beast; well, let's just say he helped out." The man smiled and petted Rafa once more before returning back to the medical bay.

The captain returned, and stood at amazement at Rafa, just as the other men had done as well.

"Captain, we must ride out at once, my daughters need me."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • A Journey into a Strange Mind Vol. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds