• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Good Slut

Good Slut

Coasting into my driveway, he got us to my house safe. My feet are screaming... I pile up my shoes and the rest of my belongings, thank him for the ride in a giggling slurring, intoxicated manner; making it in my front door I drop my pile on the sofa next to the door. After a shower to wipe away the dirt and smell of the nightclub, I jump into bed naked. Oh, the sheets feel so nice and soft against my skin. My head is spinning and it only takes a min to pass out.

My dreams are hazy, I feel him in my room. It's weird, I just meet him. Why would I dream about him in my room. I can smell him. I wake up, it's still hazy, I'm not sure what's real and what's a dream; he is here, I feel him. I feel his hands all over my body. I can't remember his name, why is he in here? I try to remember if I invited him up. I didn't, I know I didn't. How did he get in here? My mind is racing. I tell him to stop, I tell him to leave... nothing is coming out. I can't speak. I'm paralyzed; I start to panic. I try to will my body to move, I tell myself to scream. He notices I am awake.

"Welcome to the party, mmmmm I'm enjoying touching you. When I saw you on the dance floor, I knew I would have you." He's whispering in his deep rugged voice, touching my breasts with one hand, tugging and messaging them roughly. I remember him watching me. I liked him watching me, I love being sexual and sensual while dancing. Letting anyone who wants to watch me. I was drinking, not heavily, yet it took me less than two drinks to feel intoxicated. Normally, I go with girlfriends to the club; tonight I went alone, I was horny and I wanted to fuck a random without my girlfriends shaming me.

I danced in a provocative way, it was nights like this that I loved my big DD cup size. I struggled with having large breasts since I was a child; tonight they are my favorite feature. My waist long hair was in large curls and smelled liked my lavender shampoo. I wore a sexy skirt without underwear. My large round ass forced my skirt to raise up, being shorter than appropriate and without underwear I was begging for a good fucking that night. Soon I realized I was drunk and starting to feel tired. I decided to go home without a prize, realizing I couldn't drive home, I stood waiting outside of the club for a taxi. A blue truck pulled in front of me, the passenger window rolled down and he was in the drivers seat. He was good looking and had a devilish smile. Now aware, I realized I hadn't used my best judgment. He asked if I wanted a ride, I shook my head no, he called me out on my thought; "It's just a ride, seriously, not a big deal." I started feeling silly and opened the door, got in and off we went.

He hovered over me on his knees and begins kissing my lips, slowly moving down to my neck and finishing by sucking hard and biting my nipples. A moan escapes me and it's the only noise I've been able to make. He smiles, "You're a naughty slut, aren't you." Moving his hands he starts rubbing my clit, his fingers slide easily, I'm wet and I'm furious I have no control over my body. He starts telling me what a whore I am. Only whores get wet that fast. I can feel my face go flush from embarrassment. I continue to try to scream no; only a few involuntary moans escape as his fingers began to enter me. He starts with one of his masculine and thick fingers.

I try to turn away, closes my legs, nothing works. "Let's find out how many fingers can fit inside your whore cunt." I feel him moving my legs even wider, I'm screaming "NO." Nothing comes out. His finger is moving in and out of me, slow at first then his rhythm speeds up. "Mmmm what a tight wet cunt." he says in a low sexy voice. Why is he turning me on. That voice, no, NO... stop... I can't get the words out. He pushed two fingers inside of me, he's finger fucking my harder and more aggressively now. He takes his other hand and starts to choke me. As I try to fight for air, for movement, for any kind of voluntary movement I can feel my body tense up and I can feel my body began to orgasm. NO! I don't want it this way. He has total control over me and just when I think I can't go any longer without air I orgasm and his hand comes off of my throat as he feels my orgasm with his fingers being pushed inside of me. "Good girl, that's my good little whore." he whispers to me.

I'm starting to come out of my drunken haze, my body must have started to metabolize whatever drug he must have given me. I manage to get my hands to move enough to gently push him. He smile at my weak attempt, "good, you're ready to play." He gets up turns me over on to my stomach and ties my hands to the bed post. I don't have the strength to put up any good fight but I feel the strength coming back. He is standing next to me and I watch him as he slides his belt out of his pants. I can feel me getting turned on again. I scold myself, why is watching a man remove his belt such a turn on to me?

He takes the belt in his hands and folds it in half. He rubs his hands on my ass, preparing it for the leather of his belt. "No!" I manage to say; I hear him chuckle, "You need this, you're a naughty slut and I like to punish my naughty sluts." I feel the belt come down. It stung but wasn't bad. He struck again and again. He hits came in a rhythm; I found myself moving my hips to the rhythm as I began to build to an orgasm. The hits started to come harder, making me yelp out as they stung my ass. The more pain the more turned on I became. I can't control myself, I orgasm again, hard, shaking, pussy dripping, and a few tears fall from my eyes.

Oh, "OH FUCK!" I scream. He stops whipping my ass just long enough to laugh at me, telling me I'm a sexy cunt, then begins whipping me again. My ass is in pain, each strike replaces the pain of the last strike. His belt strikes harder and harder the longer he whips me. His belt moves from my ass to the back of my thighs causing me to move my legs as much as possible to block his belt from hitting my soft and sensitive thighs. He chuckles again and tells me he will make it 10 times worse if I try to block his belt. He tells me he wants to hurt me, not injure me. I'm confused. He's beating me with a belt but he doesn't want to injure me?

Every 3 hits with the belt he soothes my skin with a soft touch with his strong and "manly" hands. He talks to me in his deep honey voice. I start to crave his touch, his voice telling me I'm being his good slut. I start to want to please him. He asks me if I want more and I found myself nodding yes. He releases my ties around my wrists and instructs me to stand facing away from him with my hands behind my head. I do as I'm told, holding my ass out for him to use. He chuckles, pleased with my obedience; telling me how good I'm being for him. He continues to whip me, moving up to my back and finally around to my front.

Facing me, he gently pushes my shoulder downwards, directing me to move to my knees. He instructed me to unbutton and unzip his pants and pull his cock out of his pants. I eagerly did as I was instructed, His cock was hard and huge, flopping down on my face as I pull his monster out of his pants. I take the tip into my mouth and begin to swirl my tongue around it. He pushes my face off of his cock. I look at him, questioning; looking down at me, "did I give you permission to put your slutty lips on my cock?" I shake my head "no," shock took over when I saw his hand come down on my face slapping it hard. He grabs my face with his large strong hand, forcing my face to be a few inches directly in front of his face. I saw the devil in his face when he tells me I will be an obedient cunt, I nod in agreement to his demands.

He directs me to suck his cock, threatening to harm me severely if any teeth touch his spectacular cock. I take him in my mouth, licking his cock up and down, wetting it in preparation to take his entire cock in my mouth. He grabs the back of my head and begins fucking my mouth with his cock, each time forcing me to swallow the tip of his cock. He fucks it more and more aggressively, finally cumming down my throat and ending on my tongue. I hear him moan as his seed releases in my mouth, his deep moan made me wet all over again.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Good Slut

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds