• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Locker Room Revenge

Locker Room Revenge

When people tell me high school was the best time of their lives, I think they either have shitty lives or don't remember how awful it really was. Waking up early every day, getting all this schoolwork pounded down your throat, dealing with cranky teachers, angsty friends, shitty classmates dealing with the same crap as you, none of it was enjoyable, and I gotta say, I really hated most of it.

But the one thing that made up for it was all the girls.

I hit puberty early, shot up to a clean 6'. During the summers, I helped my old man with his construction company, and by sophomore year, I'd filled out. I had bushy brown hair, I skateboarded, played soccer and football, and there was always plenty of dumb little high school girls eager to flirt with me.

Now, don't think I'm trying to describe myself as some Friday night lights, skateboarding Adonis. I certainly wasn't the star quarterback or the hottest guy in school, but I did alright. I had a couple long term girlfriends, at first older girls that had a thing or two to show me, then when I moved up, I started scouting out the girls in my class.

It was my senior year and I was busy with football practice, games, homework, but this little blonde cheerleader, Sarah Teeton, never stopped trying to get my attention. She'd get her friends to ask me if there was anyone I had a crush on, ask what I was doing on the weekends, pop up at the skatepark, and at every football game, she managed to pull me aside and tell me what a great job I did.

It was cute at first, flattering to say the least, but she wasn't really my type. Too obvious, too stupid, too blonde, talking to her was a chore and it was embarrassing being watched by her friends, my friends, all stupidly aware of how much she liked me. But I didn't hold it against her, she was nice and it wasn't her fault she was dumb as dirt.

But what really set me off was when I approached the girl I did like, this tall, dark skinned, big chested goddess, Jenny Mansfield, and she turned me down.

"What do you mean? There's finally a sushi restaurant in town, let me take you, it's just dinner. Maybe we can hit up Teddy's party afterwards?" I protested, but she wasn't budging.

"Mmm, no, Colin, I mean, you're great and all, you're really sweet, it's just-"

"What? Aw, come on, Jenny, give me a chance."

Jenny shrugged and sighed, trying not to make eye contact.

"Look, I'd like to, I really would, but Sarah Teeton never stops talking about you, and she's on the squad and we hang out all the time. She'd hate me if we went on a date, it would just kinda suck for me. I'm sorry, chicks before dicks." She said, smiling weakly and walking away.

Truth be told, Jenny's fortitude and moral compass made me like her even more. But that was when I'd realized this Sarah Teeton thing had gotten out of hand. It sent me into a rage: I'd been nice to her, rebuffed her every advance as sweetly as I could, and this is where it had gotten me. Her stubbornness and inability to take a hint blew my chances with the girl I really had the hots for, and I was madder than hell.

I decided something had to be done. I couldn't just sit around and let her spoil my chances with every girl in the school, I had to fix this. But I didn't just want to fix it, I wanted revenge, I wanted to teach her a lesson.

*******************************************

The next day, after practice, I was walking back to the locker room when I saw her, sitting on the stands, smiling and waiting for me. Cheerleader practice had ended earlier, but she was still in her little blue outfit, the skirt just barely covering her ass.

"Hey Colin, how was practice?" She called out, approaching me.

"Ah, good, just really worn out. I could use a massage," I said, stretching.

"Oh! I could give you a massage!" She said, beaming brightly.

"You'd do that for me?" I asked, smiling at her.

"Sure!" She said, bubbly and excited.

She approached me, hands behind her back, but I shook my head.

"Nah, not here, and I'm way too sweaty anyways." I said, looking around. "Let me go hop in the showers, can you meet me outside of the guys locker room in like, twenty minutes?"

"Yeah, of course I can!" She exclaimed, giggling. "I need a shower too."

I laughed a little.

"Ok, sounds good, but wear your cheerleader uniform, I think you look really cute in it. Ok?"

The smile on her face was huge. I almost felt bad for setting her up like this.

"OK!" She bounced off to the girls locker room, and I went to mine.

I took my time showering, then walked out wrapped in my towel. A bunch of the guys on the football team, all the guys that couldn't get laid by their own abilities, or just loved any opportunity to get their dick wet, stayed behind, smiling at me and nodding their heads in approval.

I walked to the entrance and opened it, and sure enough, Sarah Teeton stood there, smiling, cute as could be. She'd even done up her make up, put on some blush and eyeshadow, sparkling lip gloss.

"Ok, come on in," I whispered, grabbing her hand and pulling her through the doorway.

"Uh, you sure this is ok?" She asked, peering around at the empty room, all the lockers.

"Yeah, coach goes home as soon as we're through."

"Uh, ok." She said, smiling, and I took her to the bench.

"Wanna sit down? I can start on your shoulders?" She asked, but I shook my head.

"Nah, I wasn't talking about that kind of massage," I said, taking off my towel, my big, hard dick waving in front of her face.

"Oh!" She exclaimed, her face turning beat red. "Oh, Colin, I don't know!"

"Sh." I shushed her, pulling her towards me. She resisted at first, but slowly came up to me. "I thought you liked me." I said, grabbing the back of her neck.

"I do like you!" She exclaimed. "Colin, I really, really like you."

I smiled.

"Good, don't you want to make me happy?" I asked, and she nodded.

"Climb up on the bench then, on your hands and knees."

She nodded, then slowly got on the bench, looking up at me.

I lifted her skirt, showing off her cute little pink panties and spanking her butt.

"Oh!" She exclaimed, jumping a little.

"Open your mouth." I demanded, and she dropped her jaw, staring up at me.

I put my cock in her mouth and watched her suck on it. She had no idea what she was doing, she just kinda pushed her head back and forth, no tongue action, no sucking.

"Here," I said, grabbing her head, and shoved my cock down her throat.

To my surprise, she took it all. I'm not huge, but I'm definitely above average, and my cock slid down her throat easily and with little resistance. I looked down at her in shock: she had no gag reflex.

"Jesus." I exclaimed

"What? Am I doing it right?" She asked.

"Yeah, yeah," I said, shoving my cock down her throat again and again. She drooled and spit a little, but never once did she gag on my cock.

I pulled my cock out before I came too quickly, taking a deep breath as she looked up at me.

"I can't believe this is happening!" She said, excited. "Do you want me to be your girlfriend?"

I smiled and nodded.

"Of course I do." I said, picking her up. "Now take off your clothes, ok?"

Her clothes came off so quick it almost made my head spin, and she stood before me, her supple, perky tits waving in my face, larger than I expected, her cute little ass just asking to be spanked. She dropped to her knees and shoved my cock down her throat again and again.

"Oh! I'm so excited! I've liked you for so long!" She whimpered in between deepthroating my cock.

"Me too." I said, then I sat down on the bench. "Now stand up."

She quickly stood up and I pulled her into my lap, spreading her legs.

"Oh, I don't know, shouldn't you wear a condom? I'm not on birth control." She protested, biting her lip. "This is my first time. Couldn't we get to know each other a little bit better first?" She asked, but I shook my head.

"Fuck a condom, I won't cum inside you." I said, kissing her on the lips and pulling her closer. "And don't worry, it's my first time too," I lied, shoving my cock inside of her.

She was tight and wet, and she moaned and kissed me over and over again.

"Oh my god! Oh my god!" She screamed as she bounced up and down. "I can't believe this is happening."

I stuck my finger up her ass and she squealed a little, then pushed against me.

"Oh, wow, that feels so good," She moaned, riding me hard and fast.

I gotta give it to her, out of all the girls I fucked in high school, Sarah Teeton was one of the most memorable. She bounced and kissed me, pulling me tight, ready to do whatever I told her. I almost felt regret for what I was about to do to her, but I was still pretty pissed off about Jenny Mansfield turning me down.

That's when the rest of the football team came into the room. Sarah squealed, trying to get off me and cover herself, but I held her tight and kept fucking her.

"Nice one, Colin!" Somebody yelled, and everyone laughed.

"Colin, Colin!!" Sarah protested, trying to get off of me.

"Relax, baby," I said, fucking her harder. "Guys, have you met my new girlfriend, Sarah?"

Everyone smiled and laughed, some saying hi.

"Colin, what's going on?" She asked, giving in and starting to ride me again.

"Sarah, this is the guys locker room, you didn't think we'd really have it all to yourself, did you?" I said, laughing.

"Well, I don't know." She mumbled, riding my cock slowly.

"Guys, Sarah gives an amazing blowjob," I said, picking her up and putting her on her hands and knees on the bench. "You guys gotta try it" I said, fucking her from behind.

They all started undressing, and Sarah turned to me, a look of shock and fear in her eyes.

"W-What?" She almost started crying. "You want me to suck their cocks?"

I laughed a little and spanked her ass.

"Of course, they're my friends, you do want to make me happy, don't you?" I asked, and she nodded, biting her lip.

"Well, yeah, I do, but-" Zach Cordry came up to her, waving his cock in her face.

"Well then be nice to my friends, then." I said, and reluctantly she turned to him and opened her mouth.

Everyone stared in awe as she deepthroated Zach, jerking themselves off to the sight of me pounding her from behind while he shoved his cock down her throat. I spanked her and pulled her hair, riding her like an animal, and Zack backed up and Jeff Biggs came up to her.

"You want me-" She gasped, panting and moaning, "You want me to suck them all off?" She asked, and I nodded my head, and she turned back to Jeff, opening her mouth and letting him stick his cock down her throat.

I rode her, harder and harder, and finally, when Zack pulled out, she started to scream and squeal.

"Oh! Oh god! Oh, Colin, please! Harder!" And then buried her face in the bench as her back arched and flexed, and she screamed, squirting all over the bench and the locker room floor.

"Holy shit!"

"We've got a squirter!"

"What the fuck was that?"

Everyone in the room went wild, and Sarah's face couldn't have been more red.

"I'm sorry! I can't help it! I always do that when I orgasm!" She cried as I fucked her harder and harder.

"You're a dirty little slut, aren't you?" I asked, spanking her ass.

"I'm- I don't know- I just-"

"I only date sluts," I said, as Bobby Craiger approached her.

"Yes, yes, I'm a slut. I'm a dirty little slut" She said, opening her mouth and eagerly sucking Bobby off.

I pulled out and stood back as Zach came up to her ass.

"Colin! Wait, you want me to fuck them all too?" She asked, and I smiled and nodded, so she stuck her ass up in the air and let Zach have his fun.

"You fuck her in the ass yet?" Zack asked, and I laughed.

"No, move over and I'll break her in" I said, stepping back up. She squealed, but Bobby held her head down on his cock so she didn't have a chance to protest as I forcefully shoved my dick up her ass.

Sarah buckled almost instantly, spasming and squirting again, and everyone cheered.

"Jesus Christ!" I screamed. "Somebody get under her, lets DP this little slut!"

Everyone stepped forward but Daniel Jennings got there first. He laid down and I picked Sarah up, forcing her down on his lap, shoving his dick inside her. She moaned and gasped, then Bobby shoved his cock down her throat as I forced my dick up her ass again. Within a couple minutes, she was shaking and cumming again, her juices dribbling down Daniel.

"Ah, gross!" Daniel laughed.

"God, you're a disgusting little cumslut, aren't you, Sarah?" I asked, fucking her and spanking her ass.

"Yes! Yes! I'm a disgusting slut! I'll do whatever you want, Colin!"

I got up and let everyone have a turn at her, we spanked her and slapped her, choked her and pulled her hair, and she took it like a champ, cumming over and over again.

Some guys lasted longer than others, and when Jason Perry looked like he was about to nut inside her, I grabbed him and pulled him off.

"If you're gonna cum, do it on her face. Don't ruin her holes for everybody else!" I demanded, and everyone laughed.

Before long, she was a quivering, shaking, cum covered mess, and the amount of guys still able to fuck her was dwindling.

"Look at her! Look at how disgusting she is, covered in cum!" Somebody shouted, and everyone laughed.

"Lick it off, Sarah!" I demanded, and she started wiping the cum from her face, swallowing it all while we fucked her.

"I can't get it all!" She moaned, unable to get all the sticky goo from her face.

"Looks like we need to clean you up!" I said, pushing Zach off her and picking her up.

She could barely walk, so I dragged her to the toilet stalls. The first two were clogged, disgusting to look at, but the third wasn't too dirty, so I shoved her inside and forced her head in the toilet bowl.

"Wait- What are you-" She started to protest, but I shoved her face down in the water and started fucking her ass again, spanking her and riding her, then I flushed the toilet.

"There we go, not so bad anymore, right?" I asked, pulling her head out of the toilet.

"Yes, Colin, yes, am I clean enough for you?"

"Yes, baby," I said, finally cumming inside of her ass, filling her with my load.

"Ah, yes!" I screamed, then stepped back.

"Nobody fuck her ass anymore, unless you're into getting your dick covered in my sperm!" I joked, and everyone laughed.

The rest of the guys took turns fucking her from behind while holding her face in the toilet until one by one, we were all finished. I think Zach finished last, and we all dispersed and started putting on our clothes.

I came back to find Sarah huddled up in the toilet stall, shaking and wiping her face off.

"Did I make you happy?" She asked, staring up at me, doing her best to smile.

"Of course you did." I said, tossing her clothes.

"I'm so glad you like me, Colin." She began, but I shook my head.

"I don't like you, Sarah, you're a disgusting slut that just fucked the entire football team." I snapped at her, laughing and looking down on her.

"W-what?" She started to cry. "I only did it because you-"

"You did it because you're a whore. You're disgusting, and I'd never date a dirty slut like you." I laughed, leaning over and spitting on her face.

"Colin!" She started to cry. "Please! Colin, I just-"

"You're nothing but a worthless whore, and now the whole school is gonna know what a dumb slut you are." I told her, zipping myself off and leaving her there, crying.

I never heard or saw Sarah Teeton again. She didn't show up the next day, her parents shipped her off to some private catholic school or something. The rumors were crazy, and yes, I was in the majority of them, but anybody that ever asked me what happened, I just told them that she came into the boys locker room and offered to suck us all off. Most of the guys backed me up, anyways, and I didn't get too much backlash from it all.

It was really fucked up, I know. Probably the most fucked up thing I've ever done, to be quite honest. But a month or two later, after everything had blown over, Jenny Mansfield finally agreed to go on that date with me.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Locker Room Revenge

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds