• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Hotel Truth or Dare

Hotel Truth or Dare

1234

My name is Kahlan and I have just finished my 2nd year of University. Just one year to go now. I am on the Art and Design course with my four friends Wren, Allison, Jesse, and Megan. To celebrate us all passing this year and moving onto our final year we decided we needed to have a little holiday.

We planned this trip months ahead of time, mostly to procrastinate from our projects, but now we were ready to go have fun for a week. We go to University in London and decided to go on holiday to the seaside. We found a nice hotel, 3 stars, within walking distance of the ocean and it was a relatively quiet area which was good seeing as how Jesse is known to be shy in big crowds.

She is an American girl from New York who transferred here for her second year and liked it so much she decided to stay for her final year. She has neatly trimmed shoulder length natural dark blonde hair, is about 5ft 6 and has a very slim build. Her chest is virtually flat and I don't think she's ever taken a boy into her bedroom before.

We all met up early on the Monday morning outside the University. I rented a seven-seated blue van and drove up to our meeting spot to see the girls stood there with their bags waiting. They all looked really tired and just wanted to go back to sleep. Megan was pretty much asleep when I drove up and I was tempted to honk my horn to scare her. But better judgement took over after I realised I would wake up everyone living in the nearby houses, so instead I slammed the brakes hard enough to make her think someone was about to run her over.

She reacted quickly and was on her feet 5 foot away in half a second. Megan is the oldest of all of us being 26 years old, she has a perfect figure and this helps her out in her part-time job as a model. She has long dark hair that reaches below her upper back and despite being the oldest she has the worst judgement and is the most outgoing out of all of us. You could tell by what she was wearing. Small skater skirt that does a poor job of covering her underwear, a tight, virtually see through, blue crop top, 4 inch high heels, and a lovely butterfly tramp stamp.

After realising what was happening she giggled and stuck her middle finger up at me. Shortly after everyone put their bags in the back and climbed in. Jesse sat next to me in the passenger seat reading some romance novel while the rest of the girls were in the back gossiping over virtually everyone they ever met. In the back were Megan, Allison and Wren.

It wasn't long, maybe an hour, into the drive and the early meeting of 6am had mostly everyone knocked out asleep. The only other person awake was Jesse as she read her book. I was starting to feel the effects of the drive also and was starting to doze off. Jesse looked over at me and asked if I wanted to have a break. Knowing that it was likely I was about to fall asleep at the wheel and kill us all I said yes and stopped the car on the side of the road while we switched seats.

I soon fell asleep and awoke about another hour later to the scream of the girls in the back. They had the window open and were flashing the drivers who honked. The girl who seemed to be the ringleader of this bit of fun was Allison. An athletic girl who makes her money as a personal trainer and usually dresses like she is going on a run, she was one of the more outgoing members of our group, she talked the girls into showing their tits, Megan would have had them showing their cunts. The three of them were enjoying themselves until the guy in the car to our right drove up Jesse at the driver side window and signalled for her to lower her window.

When she did the first words out of his mouth were, "How 'bout you love? Pull 'ur dress down and show me then tiny tits." She politely said no but he insisted. The girls in the back were chanting, "Jesse, Jesse, Jesse, Jesse..." and I then opened my mouth and said, "If I do will you do it too?" She thought on it for a second and the peer pressure got to her.

"O-okay, I guess." With that I lifted my top over my head and pulled my bra down to give the guy a big long look at my C-cup tits. I lowered my shirt and nudged Jesse who reluctantly with one hand at a time pulled down the thin straps to her summer dress and her bra. Then she pulled them down past her chest while biting back tears of embarrassment. After about 10 seconds she lost her nerve and rushed to cover up again.

The rest of the drive was uneventful, we flashed every now and then while Jesse drove and after another hour we arrived at the small town by a beautiful beach. We got to the hotel and into our rooms. Jesse and Megan were in with me. Our room had 2 beds and a sofa. Jesse was nice enough to say she'd have the sofa and we all set our things down in the wardrobe. Wren and Allison, the only lesbians in our group, were in a one-bedded room together. They had been a couple for about 2 months now and we felt it necessary to leave them to do whatever they wanted to in their own room.

Soon after putting our bags in the wardrobe we heard moans coming from the connecting wall to their room. They didn't waste any time on that. Megan grabbed her phone and left the room to try to sneak for a peak and to maybe blackmail them into cleaning her house by filming them on her phone. I was left alone with Jesse who said she was going to go take a quick shower. She slept in a little longer than she wanted and didn't have time to shower that morning. She left for the bathroom and the sound of running water drowned out the sexual moans from my friends next door. That left me alone to decide what I wanted to do. I looked at myself in the mirror and at my long hair I spent a half hour straightening this morning. When fully straight it reaches all the way down to my lower back. I looked at my clothes, a green crop top that showed off my abs really well, a pair of shorts that made my tanned legs look great and trainers just for comfort.

I decided I needed a swim so I stripped off all my clothes and left them on the ground as I routed through my suitcase for my bikini. It was in the middle of everything so it took some searching to find. Once dressed (Or semi-dressed I guess) I looked at myself in the mirror again, the purple and blue striped bikini was just revealing enough that I could grab a lot of attention. I grabbed a towel and put on my short white summer dress and walked down to the indoor pool. I knew there was a beach just outside, but that was a 5-minute walk away from the hotel and I wanted to be able to meet back up with the rest of the girls when I got their call.

I arrived at the pool and was surprised to see it was empty save 2 lifeguard talking to one another. I walked to the far wall to where the lifeguards were stood and made sure I was in their field of view when I threw my towel up on top of the lockers, slipped out of my dress shoes, and let my dress fall to the floor which was then thrown up with the towel. I then got on my toes and put my phone up with them. I turned to see them both looking at my body, the smaller one looked away like he wasn't staring while the big muscular one kept watching me. I like it when guys watch me. I figured I would take it a step further and I climbed the latter to the diving board. I got to the top one and made sure I was out of their view so I could loosen the straps on my top. I walked to the edge of the board and jumped a little to prepare myself for the real thing.

I leaped off the diving board and hit the water perfectly. I felt my top slide off and swam a few feet to distance myself from it. I emerged from the water and swam like nothing was different. The muscled guy called me and held up his hand with my top in it. Acting surprised I grabbed my chest and sheepishly swam over to him who knelt down to give it to me. I gave him a quick "accidental" flash as I put it back on. Then I heard my phone ring.

I picked up and heard Megan on the other side asking where I was. I told her I was down at the pool and she asked if I could meet them upstairs. I grabbed my towel and began drying myself. It was then I realised I didn't bring any underwear. I grabbed my dress and ran for a changing stall. Once inside I took off my bikini and put on my dress and shoes, I then left quickly and quietly. I walked to the lift to take me up to the 4th floor where my room was, but it was out of order. So I moved to the stairs. My dress was short and anyone 3 steps below me at least would see everything. So I ran for it. To my luck there was only one guy walking down the stairs, I'm sure that if I walked he wouldn't have noticed me as much and wouldn't have watched me as I ran up the stairs so he didn't get a flash of my arse and pussy. When I got to my room I opened the door with the key card and routed through my suitcase again for some underwear. I grabbed the first thing I saw and put on a pair of lacy black nickers and pulled my dress down so I could put on the blue strapless bra. Then I went next door to meet the rest of the girls.

The rest of the day was dedicated to relax and do whatever we wanted. Allison and I love working out so we spent some time in the gym, I changed into some more appropriate work out gear and left my dress and underwear out with intent to wear it again later. Wren and Megan love shopping so they went off to buy whatever they pleased. And Jesse decided to go to the beach and read her book while getting a slight tan. She wore a simple one-piece swimsuit and sandals and ignored anyone and everyone around her while she read.

By the time we all met back up again in my room everyone had, had an outfit change. I was back in my summer dress. Megan was wearing a skin-tight white top, red short shorts and casual shoes. Allison was wearing a black sleeveless top, dark grey yoga pants and white running shoes. Jesse was wearing a loose fitting faded pink top, blue skinny jeans, and black dress shoes. Finally Wren was wearing a long brown dress, glasses, dark red high heels, and stockings. Wren comes from a rich family and doesn't have a job like the rest of us. She has a healthy build, not too skinny and not too big, her long hair was dyed blonde and her eyesight is bad. So bad that her glasses make her beautiful blue eyes look three times their size.

The girls had a laptop between them and were smiling when I walked through the door. We discussed it a little on the drive up, but I didn't think we would be doing it this soon. We found a website a few days before leaving which had the craziest truth or dare questions along with some more tame ones. They are all ranked on different levels and you get points equal to the level of the truth or dare. They had it open on the main page where there were multiple categories all selected and we said that each person could select one thing that wanted taken out of the game. Wren spoke up first saying she didn't want "Body fluids" in it at all. Then it was Allison who didn't want "Photo dares" in so there would be no evidence of anything she did that night. The Jesse spoke saying she didn't want "Internet" to be selected for the same reason as Allison said. Megan said she was fine with everything else and didn't have anything removed and so did I. We are the more adventurous members of our little group after all. And then we pressed play after selecting that we would be playing 15 rounds. Before the game started we came up with a last minute idea. The person who ends with the lowest score has to do whatever the winner with the highest score says all week. All five of us agreed and then the game began.

Wren was first and she chose Truth. "What was your shortest and longest sexual experience?" Megan read aloud from the screen.

"Okay shortest was the time in gym class back in year 10. I met up with my boyfriend at the time, before I knew I was gay, and he took me into the boy's shower room where he had me give him a blowjob. He lasted about 10 seconds." After hearing that we all broke into laughter.

"What about the longest?" Allison asked curiously.

"That was back in College." Wren began, "I brought home my first girlfriend and she had the fun idea to tie me up with my own clothes. So there I was, naked and spread eagle on my bed. My eyes were inside a pillowcase and my mouth gagged with the underwear I was just wearing. Then I heard a buzzing noise and felt the vibrator against my pussy. Then suddenly she left me there for 3 hours before coming back to pour vodka down my throat. Then she let me go, but I was too drunk to know what I was doing to I strolled outside the house naked and when I finally realised what I was doing I ran back inside to the sight of her waiting for me on the sofa. My Dad came home in the middle of our fuck." We all couldn't stop laughing at her story and it took a while before we got things back in order.

Next it was Allison's turn and she chose Truth also. Megan once again reading from the laptop, "What was the craziest place you had sex?" We all looked at her in anticipation, she glanced at Wren and opened her mouth to say, "Today, in the ocean. Wren and I brought a couple of dildos into the water and got each other off. Then we each took turns diving underwater to eat each other out. I was the first to climax." Wren was red with embarrassment and Allison didn't look too happy to have shared that story either.

Next came Jesse and we all knew what she was going to pick. "I pick Dare." She said to our surprise. Megan pressed the Dare link on the page and read out, "Choose another player to give you a salacious tattoo somewhere your bathing suit covers."

She looked confused, "I don't want a tattoo." She said.

"Don't worry," I told her, "It'll only be temporary. It'll come off after a good wash." And with that her mind was made up, she said that I could do it, now telling an art student they can draw on your body can be good or bad, in this case it was bad. Jesse lowered her top so we could see the top of her tiny boobs and I was handed a marker pen. It wasn't a permanent marker, but it would take some time to wash off. I spent a little time on it and when I was done I admired my handiwork. Sitting on top of her left tit was a nipple clamp being pulled down by a hand to her nipple. It wasn't much, but enough to not freak her out and make her hate me for going too far.

Next came Megan and we all waited for her to say Dare, and surely enough there it came. She selected the Dare link and read, "Put pieces on paper around the room with items of clothes you are wearing written in them. Then put on a blindfold and walk around for a minute. If you step on any pieces of paper then you must take that item of clothing off for the next 3 rounds."

We set up the papers in a random order when she had the blindfold on and in the small room he was bound to step on something. But luck was on her side as she missed it all. And now it was my turn.

"Dare," I said, Megan then read from the screen, "Strip to your underwear and clean the room until it is your turn again." I stood from the chair and let my dress fall to the ground. I slipped out of my shoes and proceeded to clean what little mess there was in the room wearing only a strapless bra and black lacy nickers. I was done pretty quickly so I resorted to organising everything. There were 3 glasses of vodka next to each other and I put them in order of height after taking a quick mouthful to loosen me up.

"Truth," Wren said.

"What item from someone else do you keep close to you to remind you of them?" Megan read.

Wren looked at Allison and said, "The chains she keeps under her bed. Just to remind me how kinki my girlfriend is." She said this as she leaned in for a kiss and they were at it for a good solid 10 minutes meaning I was on all fours, in my underwear, pretending to clean under the bed for that long.

Then finally I heard Allison say, "Dare."

"Each player lines up behind you and delivers one hard slap to your arse." Megan read from the computer.

Allison stood with her hands on the wall, as Megan was the first to spank her. The sound was painful enough; I couldn't help put feel sad for her. Then came Jesse who was a lot gentler. The sound was little more than a tap. Then came my turn, I didn't go full force, but I did go hard enough to get to whelp a little then I went back to cleaning the already clean room. Finally was Wren's turn. She had fun with it and spanked Allison about 30 times, each time she got harder and harder. When she was done Allison tried to sit down, but it hurt her butt too much so she just stood instead.

"Dare," Jesse said again to all of our surprise. For being the shy one in the group she was being a Hell of a lot braver than Wren, who we now know is into bondage and public sex.

"Go out to the nearest non-alarmed automobile and pretend to copulate with it for 10 seconds." Read Megan.

"Ummm... what does copulate mean?" Asked Jesse.

"Have sex with," Chimed Allison.

"Oh... okay," Jesse thought about it for a minute. "I don't want to do that."

"Well okay, but if you lose and I win then I'll have you do a lot worse stuff than that." Megan told her. Knowing this wasn't a bluff Jesse stood up and walked to the door. Megan then turned to me and said, "It's already clean here, come with us and watch the show, just stay as you are." I don't care about being caught in my underwear. Hell, earlier I'd shown my tits to one guy and my pussy to another so I'd done worse. I walked out with everyone else to watch Jesse's dare.

We all followed one another on the staircase and as we walked down Jesse asked, "So how do I do this then? I mean I've only ever had sex once, and that was over 2 years ago." We all held back our laughs until Megan spoke up, "Well just lie down in the hood, spread your legs and pretend like some guy is fucking you on the hood. Be sure to make noises though." Some of us giggled at the thought.

Outside in the cold English weather I was regretting my decision to come with them. I was freezing and no one would help me. A lot of people were watching me, which usually isn't that bad, but this time I was just embarrassed. It was worth it in the end though to see Jesse holding her thighs in her hands, with her legs spread while moving up and down on the hood to the imaginary lover she had with her. 30 seconds later we told her the 10 seconds were up and she dropped off that hood and ran back inside faster than I had ever seen her movie before.

Once we all were back in the room Megan picked up the laptop and selected Dare. "Wet one item of clothing and wear it for the rest of the game." And just like that her top came off revealing her large 36D breasts; she was not wearing a bra at all. She then went into the bathroom and ran her shirt under the cold tap. When she put it back on the white fabric was completely see through. She might as well have been topless.

"Oh finally my turn," I said as I made my way to my dress.

"Hold on a second," Wren said while standing up to block me. "Wait to see what you get first, you might have a naked dare coming up so there wouldn't be any point in getting dressed right now."

"Fine," I turned to Megan, "I pick Dare."

Megan selected Dare and smiled like a madman. "You are now under the control of the player to your left. Do whatever they say whenever they say. They can only tell you what to do once a round and cannot repeat an order you have already competed. Failure to do whatever they say results in them being able to tell you what to do twice a round, keep doubling this if you disobey again."

I looked to my left and saw Wren stood there smiling at me. "Okay Kahlan, go stand in a cold shower naked until it is your turn again." And just like that I was stripping off what little clothing I had left. I stepped in the shower with my hands at my side and Wren then turned on the water. It was freezing. My nipples became as hard as diamonds in seconds and I screamed in surprise. Wren was stood watching me to make sure I didn't disobey her.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Hotel Truth or Dare

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds