• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Spring Break Surprise

Spring Break Surprise

123456...8

*****

Becky and Rob were holding hands tightly as the big jet lumbered toward the runway for takeoff. Before today neither had flown and their nervousness was palpable. Each had taken a short hop to get here to DFW Airport and now the main part of their journey was to begin. They were heading for Jamaica, for spring break. Of course neither of their parents knew that, each of them was expected to be catching rays on the back deck of their respective dormitories. Their parents expected them to do well in school and something as frivolous as spring break was not going to happen. Not only that, but one reason they couldn't tell their parents where they were going was that Rob's mother did not like Becky. The second reason was that Becky's father did not like Rob.

Rob was a junior at Oklahoma State University, majoring in communications. Becky was in her sophomore year at the University of Iowa, studying journalism. They had met the previous summer in Omaha, the town where each lived but had not known the other until that one fateful day. Becky had a part time job working in an ice cream parlor and Rob had come in for something cold, his part-time job of delivering lumber to construction sites was hot work in the summer sun. They looked at each other briefly as Rob came into the store and something just clicked. Neither was consciously aware of it but it was still there. Becky was working to fill the order for several children and their harried mother as Rob patiently waited his turn. Once the family had moved out of the way, Rob took his turn at the counter and asked for a cup of butter pecan. Even the smock Becky wore as part of her uniform could not cover her large breasts. She didn't consciously try to show them off but as large as they were it was difficult not to.

Becky started developing early, her breasts were obvious to others in the seventh grade. At that time she was glad to be developing, it was something she had hoped for since she was much younger and soon her breasts were larger than any of the other girls in her seventh grade class. Some of the boys were just starting to notice girls and that made her happy, she enjoyed the attention and at the same time a lot of the other girls were jealous of her. By the time she was 15 and in high school she had decided that the large breasts were a curse, they were the first and usually the only thing most boys noticed about her. She knew why, but she hated it when she would go out with a guy and the first thing he wanted to do was grab her boobs. Things hadn't changed much now that she was in college although she tried to discriminate a lot better when she chose a guy she might want to date.

Rob tried not to notice as he stood waiting for her to scoop the ice cream and the fact that her smock almost hid just how large they were was a help to him. Part of his brain was telling him that if she didn't want him to look at them she wouldn't have grown them that big but the more rational part of his brain told his other brain that was a stupid idea. He managed to look her in the face -- mostly. She had a nice smile and bright eyes and he realized she was looking at him with more than just a little interest. Emboldened, he asked her for a phone number and she gave it. Rob hoped it was a real number and then left with a polite goodbye, he still had to get the truck back to the lumber yard. Two days later he called the number he had been given and was pleasantly surprised when Becky answered. They hadn't exchanged names or much of anything else although she did remember him. They talked for several minutes and agreed to meet Friday night, Rob suggested a movie and Becky quickly agreed. They had a good time together and wanted to see more of each other although their schedules made it difficult to coordinate. They had seen each other over about a month before Rob brought Becky home to meet his parents.

"What do you think you're doing going out with a slut like that?" Rob's mother asked him angrily after Becky had gone home.

"What do you mean slut?" Rob said, completely shocked by his mother's tone.

"Did you see how provocatively she was dressed?"

"Provocative? She was wearing a blouse, a blazer and some pants. How do you say that is provocative?" He wanted to know.

"I'm sure you noticed the way she was pushing out her chest at you, didn't you?" His mother shot back.

"She was doing nothing of the sort."

"Girls like her don't have any idea how to dress any more. She should've been more covered up."

"So what? You want her to wear a burqa?" Rob was really getting pissed now. He heard the paper rustle and noticed out of the corner of his eye that his father had lifted it higher and buried his head in it, his father knew better than to get involved in an argument where he might want to disagree with his wife.

"I don't think you should see her any more." Rob's mother was adamant and in her mind, the argument was settled.

"You know what he's after..." Becky's father said to her when she got home from meeting Rob's parents. At the time she didn't know what Rob's mother had said to him, his mother had been reasonably cordial for the few minutes she had been there.

"No I don't dad, what's he after?" Becky baited her father, she knew exactly what he was saying although he would never put it into words. Her father had been surprised how early she started developing and had almost become embarrassed each time he was out with her. She could understand why, at first it had only been boys in school but once she had developed more fully, even grown men would look and comment as she and her father would be out together on the street. She knew it always angered her father although he would never do or say anything, only urging her to pick up her pace and get away from the distraction. She tried talking to her mother but her mother said it was just something that he would have to work out, it was just a fact of life and she would have to live with it.

The plane lifted off the runway and soon they were airborne, heading east toward Jamaica. Most of those they knew in their classes who were going on spring break would be heading for Florida, perhaps southern Texas or even Mexico. Neither had heard any of their classmates say anything about Jamaica and they were hopeful they would not run into anyone they knew. This trip had been a long time in the making, they had been preparing for it ever since returning to their respective schools last fall. The planning had been secret, and some of it had been difficult but they knew that if their parents found out things could become even more difficult. They decided they probably shouldn't discuss it over the phone since their parents paid the bills for each of their cell phones and might conceivably be able to see what number each called and how often. The same was true for texting so they decided it would have to be done over the school's computer network. They thought a few emails would be safe enough but for total security live conversation would probably be best and thus they chose to Skype. First they had to decide where to go and then once that decision was made they had to figure out how to get there. Neither had a lot of money but they had done some saving from their summer jobs so they did have a start. Their parents didn't want them to work while they were in college but each was far enough away from home that a part-time job wasn't difficult to conceal. They had managed to accumulate enough between what they had saved and Christmas money each felt they had the requisite funds. Since they had decided to go out of the country they needed passports which also took some doing but the passports had been secured with plenty of time to spare. Now all the plans had been made and they were on their way and each was anxious to get there, not just because of the nervousness of flying but because this would be the first time they really had together.

The tension of flying had eased as time passed, they looked around and saw others casually talking or using the plane's WiFi system to check email and surf the web. Nobody seemed to be afraid and that helped to ease their concerns and soon the worries about the flight had diminished and they were anxiously awaiting the planes landing in Jamaica. Everything had been set, they would be going to a resort that was all-inclusive, all they would have to do was get there, check in and enjoy each other for a full week. They had taken a lot of time to discuss their destination, again they didn't want to run into anyone they might know or have the possibility of word get back to their parents that they weren't in the dorms as they were supposed to be.

"What do you think about Mexico?" Becky had asked Robbie when they first started talking about going away together.

"I'm not sure, I know at least half a dozen guys here are planning to go."

"Do any of them know your parents or mine?" Becky wanted to know.

"I don't think any of them know us but I know two of them are from Nebraska and one of them has relatives in Omaha. I'm sure it's a pretty small chance but I really don't want to take that chance." Robbie reasoned.

"Yeah, I don't want to get busted either. I know we can go to Florida or South Padre Island but do you have any other thoughts?"

"I guess there's always the Caribbean... I haven't heard of anyone going to any of those islands. What do you think?"

"I've always wanted to go there but which Island do you have in mind?" Becky asked.

"I'm not sure, I know there are a lot of them. Maybe we better look at some of the fares and the resorts before we actually make a decision." Robbie was always logical that way.

"Yeah, I think you're right. Why don't you see what you can find and I'll do the same and we'll have some more information to discuss when I talk to you in a couple of days." Becky suggested.

"Sounds good to me, I'll be looking forward to it." Robbie answered with a smile before logging off.

*****

"So what do you think Becky?" Robbie asked hesitantly several days later.

"I don't know, I mean it is a little weird." She answered just as hesitantly.

"Well, the price is right and we can get a flight. I don't think there's going to be any problem with that. But if you don't think you can handle it we can always look for something else."

"I didn't say I couldn't, I just said I'm a little nervous about it. What about you, is it going to bother you?" Becky was trying to gauge just how ready Rob would be for this adventure of theirs.

"I think I can if you can." He said, a big smile coming to his face.

"Well... I guess if you do I can. You did say it was clothing optional though, didn't you?" Becky felt confident she could go to a nude beach but at the same time she liked the fact that she might have an out if she wasn't comfortable.

"Yeah, I can see how that might be a good idea. I mean, if either one of us chickens out we don't have to be naked or maybe we can just start off slow." Robbie had just as many butterflies in his stomach as Becky did although neither wanted the other to know that.

"Why don't you make the reservation and we can think about it, just be sure we can get our money back if we change our minds." Becky had suggested.

"I looked at their policies and we have to cancel 45 days in advance or we will lose half of our money. We're going to have to decide before then if you do not want to go."

"I'll keep that in mind but the more I think about it the more I'm starting to like it. I don't think I'm going to change my mind between now and then." She said confidently, something that made Rob smile.

The nervousness that had disappeared as they flew started to come back, the plane was descending into the airport and soon would be on the ground. They had followed the instructions and put the tray tables up and the seat backs were in position although neither had used any sort of electronic device during the flight. The attendants were collecting bits and pieces of accumulated trash just prior to landing and since this was only their second airplane landing, each could feel the apprehension rise within them. They were again holding hands, giving each other confidence and comfort but soon the plane was on the ground and slowly rolling up to the terminal.

*****

"We made it Becky!" Rob said, squeezing her hand again as she smiled back at him.

"I knew we would, I never had a doubt." She giggled, knowing each of them had been helping the other to dissipate the butterflies.

It took a while but soon they had departed from the plane and then picked up their luggage at the baggage claim. They didn't really need a lot but each of them carried a small bag just in case. They went outside and looked around the terminal area before finding a shuttle with a sign on it for the resort. There were several other people getting onto the shuttle and in about 10 minutes the driver closed the door and they were off. The weather here was hot but there was a nice breeze blowing and the bus had decent air conditioning so the 25 minute ride to the resort was comfortable and they were pulling up to the main entrance before they knew it. Rob had all the documents necessary for a quick check in and since everything had been prepaid, they were promptly given keys and shown toward the room. So far nothing seemed out of the ordinary although neither had really spent much time in motels or other resorts. This was going to be new for each of them but both had plans to enjoy the week thoroughly.

Rob used a card key to enter the room they had been directed to, it opened at his touch and they walked inside. The room was nice although nothing luxurious. They didn't have enough money for a top rate room although neither could see why they would want such a thing, the thought was they would only be spending nights in the room and days would be out on the beach or sightseeing on the island. The room had a single king-size bed, something Rob had asked for but only after checking with Becky that it would be appropriate for her as well. She had no problems and so the decision had been an easy one. There were two chairs, a TV on a small stand and a room size refrigerator. It didn't look like much but again they didn't think they would need much. There was a closet and a small bathroom and that was it. Since they hadn't spent the money for an upscale room, their window looked out onto the street rather than an ocean view but that wasn't a big deal to either of them.

"What do you think Becky?" Rob said after he had set down the suitcases he was carrying.

"The bed feels comfortable." She answered, sitting on the large mattress and bouncing a few times.

"Shall we try it out?" Rob asked her with a sly smile on his face.

Becky giggled before answering "we will have plenty of time later, I think we should take a look around the place."

"I guess you're right. Where do you want to go first?"

"I think it's a little too early for dinner so maybe we can go catch a few rays on the beach. Sound good?" Becky replied before thinking it through.

"You know, if we go to the beach we might have to take our clothes off. Are you ready for that yet?" Rob asked her seriously.

"I'm a little nervous but I've been ready for this for several months now, ever since we decided to come to a place like this. I can manage if you can." She said confidently.

"Okay, what do you want to do? Should we strip down in here and just walk out naked or should we put our suits on in here and take them off once we're on the beach?"

"Maybe it would be better to put suits on before we go out. I didn't see any naked people in the hallway although I really didn't see many people at all. I guess it's probably better to start off slow." Becky decided after a little thought.

"You did say you got a new suit, right?" Robbie said with a grin as he was checking out Becky. She had been dressed rather conservatively for the flight down, wearing a nice blouse and shorts that weren't too tight on her. She wasn't sure exactly what to expect and had decided that conservative would probably be better at least in the beginning.

"I bought a new bikini especially for you. My dad would kill me if he saw me wearing it but he is never going to know."

"I can't wait..." Rob answered suggestively.

Becky gave him a coy smile before turning to her suitcase and opening it. She dug through a few things before pulling out a bikini that was blue, but without trying it on Rob had no idea what it would look like. They had seen each other a few times the previous summer but because of their work schedules and their parents dislike of the other neither had seen the other naked before now. Becky had no problem taking her clothes off in front of Rob, it would be strangers she might be nervous about but there were no strangers here now. She started unbuttoning her blouse and soon had slipped it off of her shoulders, throwing it onto the floor. Robbie was watching her as she undressed, she was wearing a functional white bra under the blouse. Rob had a fair idea just how large her breasts were from the times she had hugged him or when he had seen her in clothes not intended to minimize her chest. Now, however, he was going to find out exactly just how large they were.

"Want to do the honors?" Becky said with a giggle, turning away from Rob and presenting her back to him. It took him a second but he wasn't that slow. He moved up behind her and after a minute of fumbling had unhooked the catches of the bra. She turned around in time to let him see it fall from her chest, her breasts were indeed very large. He didn't have a clue about women's bra sizes, all he knew is that these were big. Not only were they big but they had dark nipples and areole and the nipples were hard and pointing right at him. He didn't think it was the cool temperature in the room or the cold from the ice cream freezer that Becky bent into each time she filled a cone. She had teased him with that little bit of trivia shortly after they had met, bending into the freezer so often her nipples were regularly hard all day. She stood in place for several seconds allowing him to get a good look before unbuttoning the shorts and letting them fall to the floor with the other garments. She was wearing white panties, bikini this time but soon they were on the floor with the rest of her other clothes.

"So you like?" She said, waiting for Robbie as he stood staring at her.

"Oh yeah!" Was all he could manage to say.

"I'm glad. You can give me a hand getting this top tied, I had a hard time back in the dorm until my roommate helped me. She said I looked hot in it, you'll have to let me know what you think." Becky said after she had pulled the bottoms up. The suit wasn't very substantial but then it wasn't nearly as revealing as Robbie had seen in some of the pictures he had looked through while searching for resorts. Still, he knew that Becky's father would go ballistic if he ever saw her wearing it.

"Can you tie the back for me?" Becky asked, after she had put her arms through the straps of the top. She was facing away from him and he reached down before grabbing the straps in each hand, tying them in a neat little bow.

"I think you better put a knot in it, I don't want some asshole coming up behind me and untying my top unless I'm really ready for it." Becky said after she took a look at Robbie's work in the mirror.

"I didn't even think about that." He said as he pulled the bow and then retied the straps into a more secure not.

"Okay babe, now it's your turn." Becky said as she stood back while Rob continued to watch her.

"I know it's not going to be as impressive as yours, but I got a new suit for myself." He said as he started pulling the shirt up over his head. Rob wasn't a muscular athletic type, but his summer of doing physical labor had helped make him very fit. He was lean with a little muscle, not too much but enough so it was noticeable. After he took off the shirt his shorts came next and as he stood there in his boxers Becky could see the bulge that had formed.

123456...8
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Spring Break Surprise

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds