• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Kate and Jake Ch. 15

Kate and Jake Ch. 15

12

Cassie and Jake -- Madeline and Jake

Thanks to Tigersman for editing...

When Cassie and Jake finally came to the kitchen in their robes, Kate and Madeline were showered, dressed, and sitting at the table.

Kate said, "So, how did it go this time round, Cassie?"

Cassie let go Jake's hand, skipped over to Kate's chair, wrapped her arms around her neck, and said: "Oh. Kate, it was so wonderful I think I've died and gone to heaven." Then, she disentangled herself from Kate and walked around to Madeline's chair, and hugged her in similar fashion. "And, thank you, Maddy, for being so kind, and thoughtful, and allowing this to happen. I was jealous of you before I met you, but now I think you're the most wonderful person I've ever met, and I'm more than happy to share with you, even after we finish uni... if you still want it? For my part, I'm just so happy you are prepared to share with me in the meantime."

"You're welcome, little one," replied Madeline, returning the hug.

Cassie then hastened back to Jake and put her arms around him. He retuned her hug.

"So, it was that good, huh?" asked Kate.

"Beyond all expectations, and beyond excellent!" replied Cassie. "Thank you Mrs C for being such a wonderful mother and for teaching Jake everything he needs to know to make him such a perfect lover. As I think we all agree, our first time together was a disaster. The experience with Pete was an eye-opener for me, at the time, and showed me sex can be pleasurable, but in the light of what happened this afternoon, it seems pretty ordinary now, and I can see it was mostly for his benefit -- it's just that because of his experience, he knew more about how to get a girl in the mood to do what he wanted her to do. But, today Jake made love to me in the way I hoped it would be like when we consummated our love the first time."

"I'm so happy for you, Cassie," said Madeline, and Kate added, "Me too."

Jake pulled out a chair for Cassie, but she said, "No, you sit on it. I want to sit on your lap." When they were seated. with Cassie on Jake's lap, one arm around his neck, Madeline said to Kate:

"Young love! I must be a softy, but seeing it warms my heart."

"It's sweet, isn't it," replied Kate, "but in the interests of total honesty between us, how do you feel right now, Maddy?"

"Warm and fuzzy, looking at them," replied Madeline, "...and, also true to my word. I said to Cassie, as long as I can keep my best friend and fuck buddy privileges, I'm happy if she wants to try and rekindle her romance with Jake. She's made it quite clear she's happy with that, even into the future if it works out that way, so I'm very happy it seems to be working out for them. However, all this lovey dovey talk, and Miss Muffet's earlier climactic screams have made me feel quite horny, so Jake, after a cuppa and a chat, do you think you'll be up to doing the right thing by your fuck buddy, so I can go home and get some study done? I know I couldn't concentrate if I went home without a fix."

Jake was a bit stuck for words, with Cassie's arms around his neck, and her tiny bottom wriggling in his lap, so Cassie answered for him:

"A deal's a deal," said Cassie. "I'm sure he'll be fine in a little while. In the meantime, you don't mind if I sit on his lap until then, do you, Maddy?"

"Of course not, love," replied Madeline with an ear-to-ear grin. "Just wriggle that little bottom of yours and warm him up for me."

Kate then said, "Cassie, we were wondering how you would react to Maddy wanting her turn now, and it seems you have come through with flying colours. It's one thing to agree to a whole lot of conditions in advance, but quite another thing to honour them when the time comes, especially after such a wonderful, lovemaking experience."

Cassie thought for a long moment and then said, "Maddy, I must admit, it didn't occur to me we might be sharing on the same day, one after the other, but now I've had a moment to think about it, I think it's the best thing. We've all agreed on the rules, and I happily accepted them, but I think if you and I went home now, I'd be wondering if and when you and Jake would be getting together for... well, you know... and I think that would be harder to accept. I think it's better if we establish the status quo right now, and then there'll be no unknown, and no fear of the unknown."

"So, you really don't mind if Jake and I go off to his room in half an hour or so?" asked Madeline.

"Not at all, Maddy, and I hope I'm still here when you do. I've told you how grateful I am to you; you've told me exactly what your relationship with Jake is, and the reason for it; we have different agendas which don't compete; so why not? -- and if we're going to share, why not start right now?"

Kate said, "Good girl, Cassie. You said you hope you're still here -- do you have to go some time soon?"

"Not for an hour or so," replied Cassie. "I had no idea this was going to happen today, so I told mum I'd be home for dinner, and then, unfortunately, after that I have to attend my best girlfriend's birthday party this evening. I would much rather stay here. Next time I'll know not to plan anything else on the day I visit."

"Hey, Cassie, you up for a bit of fun?" asked Maddy

"Sure. What is it?" asked Cassie.

"Well, it's a little bit naughty, and you're a little bit straight laced, so can you take a dare?"

"Hmm," murmured Cassie. "I'm starting to think you're a little bit wicked, Maddy, but I'm usually up for a dare, depending on what it is -- so what is it?"

"Well, it occurred to me, we've all seen Jake naked, and he has seen all of us naked, but Kate and I haven't seen what you look like without clothes. So, how about you get rid of the robe for a moment to even things up?"

"I was right -- you are wicked, Maddy! Besides, its neither logical, nor fair."

"Really?" replied Madeline. "In what way?"

"Well, I haven't seen you naked, and I'm sure you haven't seen Kate naked either. " replied Cassie triumphantly, as if she had won the argument.

"I have actually seen Kate naked, and she's seen me naked, but that's another story for another time. However, you've got a point about you and us, so, what do you reckon, Kate?"

"I'm not champing at the bit to strip, but I don't want to spoil your fun, Maddy, so, okay," said Kate as she stood up and started unbuttoning her blouse.

Madeline grinned, stood, and peeled off her top, then her skirt, knickers, and unfastened her bra. She was undressed before Kate was halfway there. As she removed her bra and her breasts flowed free, Cassie gasped and said:

"Maddy, your boobs are magnificent! I knew you'd be well endowed just from seeing you in clothes, but you're even more impressive au naturelle." Then she looked at Jake and said, "It can't be much fun going to bed with me when you can play with boobs like that any time you want?"

Jake was, once again, stuck for something gallant to say, but Madeleine came to his rescue and said, "Don't worry about it Cassie. In case you didn't know, Jake's a small tits man -- the smaller the better, hey Jake?"

Being grateful for the rescue, and rising to the occasion Jake answered, "Maddy's right. I've always been keen on anything from a flat chest to about mum's size," and then in fairness to Madeleine he added, "but I would be less than honest if I didn't say I've had a lot of fun with Maddy's lovely boobs. I think I am such a lucky guy to have a bit of variety. It'd be boring if you were all the same, wouldn't it?"

"Suppose so," agreed Cassie, smiling again, and then, as if on cue, Kate dropped her bra on a chair to reveal her lovely tits, and Cassie said: "Mrs C... I always thought you were very attractive for a mum, but you've got a magnificent body! I'm glad your boobs are out of bounds for Jake or I wouldn't get a look in. I wish I could be a bit bigger -- your size would be perfect."

Everyone smiled and Kate said, "Well, you just make sure Jake pays your boobs a lot of attention and they'll go up a cup size at least, I promise you."

"Really?" said Cassie, knowing Kate was a nurse, but not being sure if she was just humouring her or stating a medical fact.

"Yep," said Kate. "A male friend of mine boasts he grew his first wife's breasts from 34C when they first started dating, to a D-cup within a year or so, and double-D after her first baby. His second wife went the same way."

Cassie looked at Jake and said, "Well, it seems you've got a lot of breast sucking to do, lover," and they all laughed.

"Well, Cassie," said Madeleine, "we're both naked -- your turn... you too, Jake. Let's make the girl feel as comfortable as we can."

Cassie hesitantly stood, Jake jumped up and discarded his robe, which left her the odd one out, so she reluctantly undid the waist tie and slowly slid the garment off her shoulders.

"You're gorgeous, Cassie," said Kate. "I don't know what you were embarrassed about. Turn around for us, please," and Cassie obligingly did a slow pirouette.

They all admired her pubescent beauty. She was about 5'8'', the same height as Kate, and had a very girlish figure, with long thin legs which went all the way up to her tiny bum. She had slender teenage hips and a tiny waist; an almost concave tummy; and those pubescent little breasts which, despite their small size, were perfectly shaped.

"You're bewitching, Cassie," said Madeleine, "so no more putting yourself down, okay. Look at what you're doing to Jake, if you don't believe me," and this focused everyone's attention on his growing member. She walked around the table to Cassie and Jake, gave Cassie a kiss on the cheek, and then, taking Jake by his now erect dick, led him out of the room saying to him as they went, "I think you're ready to do your duty by your other lover now, don't you?" As they got to the doorway she said over her shoulder, "You girls can have another cuppa until we get back, and, Cassie, if you have to go before we're through, enjoy yourself at the party tonight."

Cassie who had been standing there with her mouth open, said, after they were gone, "She doesn't muck around, does she?"

"No," replied Kate, "but I think she's also taking the opportunity to teach you a few lessons... for your own good, mind you."

"Oh, yeah? Like what?" queried a still naked Cassie.

"Well, for one thing, you seem very happy now you have re-consummated your relationship with Jake, but how are you going to feel one day when you drop in to see if Jake has time for a cuddle and I tell you he is already in his room with Maddy? I know you've agreed to share him with Maddy, but you wouldn't be a normal woman if you didn't feel something: jealousy, perhaps; maybe insecurity; or at least disappointment? Better to confront those feelings now, than down the track a bit, don't you think?"

"You're right, of course," Cassie agreed. "I hadn't thought that far ahead. You said a few lessons?"

"You said Maddy 'doesn't muck around', another way of saying she is forthright and gets what she wants. You need to learn to do that too, Cassie -- to go after what you want rather than sit back and hope it will fall in your lap one day. From now on, if you want to go to bed with Jake when we are all together, do what Maddy just did; or, if you have had enough for the day, and Jake is cuddling up, tell him you're beat, and ask Maddy to do the honours for you."

"I can't imagine ever knocking Jake back," chuckled Cassie. "Anything else?"

"Yes, well Maddy has affections for Jake as well. In fact, if the age difference was in the opposite direction, with him being four years older than her, I think it would be much more serious between them than it is. However, the situation is they are very close and dear friends, and as far as Maddy is concerned, Jake is the only fuck buddy she wants -- that's why she insists on sharing; she doesn't want anyone else. She could have deferred her turn with him today, until another time, but you have no idea how horny your very vocal orgasms made her feel, both of us, to be truthful, so she has needs right now: a need to be satisfied; and a need to study this weekend; so why not claim her rights under the agreement right now?"

"As she should," agreed Cassie, and then chuckled.

"What's so funny?" asked Kate.

"I was thinking about what you said: if he was four years older than her. That would make her fourteen. He'd not only be a cradle snatcher, but it would be highly illegal," she laughed.

"Of course, Jake would never do anything with a fourteen year old, but I know my son, and I think pubescent figures turn him on. Maybe that's why he is so attracted to you," said Kate, indicating Cassie's teenage figure with a hand gesture. "...that, and the fact that you're a lovely natured girl as well; intelligent; honest; and all the things Jake likes in a woman."

"That was a lovely thing to say, Kate," said Cassie and unthinkingly took a step towards her, opening her arms for a hug, but then stopped short when she realised they were still naked.

Kate smiled as she stepped into the circle of Cassie's still open arms and completed the hug. "C'mon, Cassie, a hug between related women is nice, even if they're both naked at the time."

"It is," agreed Cassie, as she relaxed and gave Kate's lovely body an affectionate hug.

The hug was brief and when they separated Cassie asked, "What did you mean by related, Kate?"

"I gave birth to Jake, and you've made love to him, so I'd say that makes us related in a way, wouldn't you?"

Cassie beamed and replied, "When you put it that way, yes it does, and I feel really happy about that." She thought for a moment, and added, "I suppose the same relationship applies between you and Maddy. I don't suppose you and she have had a naked hug?"

"We have, actually -- both naked, and fully clothed."

"And, she didn't mind? -- the naked hugs, I mean?"

"Not at all," replied Kate, and then thought a for moment. "I don't think Maddy would mind me telling you this, but she is bisexual, so she definitely didn't mind."

"And you don't mind she might be having more than just platonic thoughts when she is hugging you? -- or are you bisexual too?"

"I've never done anything up close and personal with a woman before Maddy came along, but like a lot of women, I've always been curious. So, no, I didn't mind if it was a bit more intimate for her. It was nice to think it was, actually, and once I knew there might be more in it for her, I must admit I started to enjoy the intimacy too."

Cassie said, "I'm prepared to admit my homophobia dissolved when we were hugging, Kate, and I felt a few tingles which maybe I shouldn't have been feeling when cuddling Jake's mother, so maybe I am a little bi- myself. I don't think I could do anything more than a hug, but I want you to know hugs are fine with me, clothed or unclothed, if ever you want to do it again."

"That makes me happy," said Kate. "As you know, nudity in this house is no biggie, and Maddy and I enjoy our hugs, so it's nice you feel the same way. Now, let's put your robe on again, and I'll get dressed, so we can have a cuppa and a chat. I think you'll feel more comfortable that way."

Meanwhile, Jake had followed Madeleine into his room, grabbed her, swung her into his arms, and kissed her giggling face. They stood in this embrace and kissed lovingly for quite some time. When they parted, each smiled at the other and planted playful little kisses on differing parts of each other's facial anatomy: noses; eyebrows; cheekbones; and so on.

Madeline looked down and said, "I'm glad your wild abandoned love session with little Miss Muffet hasn't dampened your ardour for me," as she took his now full erection in her hand and gently stroked it.

"Maddy, when I'm with you, I'm totally engrossed with you: your personality; you character; your horny body; your soul; your pretty face; your wondrous tits; all of you. I haven't got a spare thought for Cassie, Mum, or anyone else, and when you are in my arms, I just want to be one with you; to possess you; and, at the risk of sounding crude, to fuck you in the most urgent way."

"Oh, Jake, you know how to make a girl feel on top of the world -- another advantage of having an English Lit major as my boyfriend, huh?" said Maddy in a loving way.

"English Lit might influence my choice of words and grammar," he replied, "but the sentiments are straight from my heart, and also very true to the way I feel -- so, no more comparisons; no more doubting my love for you; no more wondering if you're as good as Cassie. When, we are together, it's just you and me, hopefully, forever -- okay?"

"Yes, Sir!" she happily replied. "...and I'm so glad you said, hopefully, forever."

Jake chuckled and said, "Why? I thought you'd be glad to see the last of me once your studies were over."

She stamped on his foot, slapped his arm, and said angrily, "Don't ever say anything like that again, you naughty boy!" and he pretended to look suitably admonished. "I don't love you any less than Cassie does, and will always love you. It's just that I have a preconceived idea of who I am going to marry one day, have kids with, pursue my career with -- and, unfortunately, it doesn't include someone four years younger than me, but I love you, Jake, and always will."

He smiled at her, hugged her, and said, "So, what can I do to take my lovely lady's mind off this silly argument?"

She smiled back and said, "Well, some words of endearment and a nice orgasm would be a wonderful distraction."

"You've got it!" he readily agreed. "Any special requests, or anything new you'd like to try?"

"Yes. You know that BDSM thing you did with your mum, where you had her wrists tied to the ceiling...?"

"Y-e-s?" he queried. "She told you about it?"

"Yep, every detail! ... and I mean, every detail," Madeleine replied.

"So, you know about us, then?" Jake asked, calmly.

"Yes. Kate said you had given her permission to tell me if an when she ever thought it appropriate to do so." Jake nodded to affirm this was true. "Well, while you and Cassie were consummating in a very audible way, we girls were basking in the afterglow of a particularly loving episode, and she decided to tell me... about you and her, I mean, not the BDSM -- that came later. I hope you don't mind?"

"Not at all," replied Jake. "In fact, I'm delighted. It was getting to be a bit hard keeping it from you; trying not to slip up -- besides, I've wanted to tell you for some time now. I do love you, Maddy, and there should be no secrets between lovers." She hugged him in appreciation, and he went on to ask, "So, how much did mum tell you?"

"Oh, everything," replied Madeline with a chuckle, "...like what a turn on it is to be blindfolded, stripped naked, and then fucked in mid-air while suspended from the rafters. Can I have the same thing, but without the intercourse, please?"

Jake looked utterly confused. "No intercourse!? What's up, Maddy. Has this got anything to do with Cassie, or the fact that I have an incestuous relationship with my mother," he said, fearing she might have taken offence at one or other of these things, and no longer wanted to soil her pristine vagina with his dirty cock."

Seeing the concern in his face, and the misunderstanding in his eyes, she was quick to say, "Only this time, Jake, only this once. You can be sure I'll be claiming my conjugal rights on every occasion after this, no matter which one of them is waiting in the wings for her turn." Jake visibly relaxed, and she went on to explain: "You've already done it with Cassie today -- twice at least, from what we heard -- and on this unique occasion I want you to save what you've got left for Kate, if that's okay with you?"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Kate and Jake Ch. 15

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 230 milliseconds