• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • He Never Remembers

He Never Remembers

12

(EDITED)

(This story is written in modified Script format)

Alma was sitting down at the retirement village's common area lounge with Rosie.

Alma: "Now Rosie, you have to follow these instructions, all of them, exactly as we have discussed." Let's go over your role again. You must be very natural about all of this. When he questions you, you show him that Polaroid picture of you with the title 'Wife', but you have to own it, and be very matter of fact about this, if it's going to work. Then you remind him that you were about to return to your room for a 'back massage'. Once you pull the sisters out, he will spring to life and then you'll be set. If he asks, tell him that you are both 67 years old and you have been married for 4 years."

Rosie: "But he can't be more than 45?"

Alma: "Yes, but he won't know that. And since you are 74 it will seem more reasonable. Now if you want this 'action' to continue for you and the rest of us, then you had better be showing everyone your best acting performance. If he questions you any further, just ask him to come into the bedroom and get some rest, as he must be having a bad day. Also explain that yesterday was such a good day, and this is why you live in this retirement village, that he has a memory problem and that he can't be allowed to just walk off from the grounds."

Walt begins to walk up to the ladies.

Alma: "Now go give him a loving kiss and take the picture."

Walt: "Hello ladies, how are you doing today? Alma, what are you doing here."

Alma: "I live here now."

Walt: "But what am I doing here then?"

Alma: "Your Brother, just dropped you off while he goes to work visit, and... you live here too."

Alma: (spoken with the calm and relaxed confidence of speaking the same phrase hundreds of times) "Walt, what does the picture of me in your pocket say, in your own handwriting?"

Walt Reaches into his pocket and grabs a stack of pictures and looks at the top picture.

Walt: "it says, 'Alma, most trusted friend, Apt #147, do everything she asks.'

Alma: "It's wonderful seeing you again. Now, come give your wife a kiss."

Rosie walked over to Walt and gave him a big loving kiss and hug. At the same time, she slipped the Polaroid picture into his jacket pocket.

Rosie: "Hi Honey! Are we having a good day today?"

Walt had a puzzled look on his face.

Rosie: "Oh Walt, I know what that look means, check your pictures in your pocket honey."

Walt reached into his pocket, thinking that he had collected all of the pictures the first time. However, he found another picture located there. Pulling it out he saw a picture with the word 'WIFE' written on it. He looked at the picture, up a Rosie and back to the picture. But how could this be, he was wondering? Alma looked over to Rosie, waiting for her to speak, when she didn't, Alma stepped up.

Alma: "Your wife is ready to head back to your apartment."

Rosie: (spoken nervously) "Why, why don't we head back, remember you promised me a backrub?"

Walt paused for a moment, as his puzzled look gradually melted away. He accepted Rosie grabbing his arm. Walt lagged behind for a moment but accepted her guidance out of the room. They turned to walk down the corridor to their apartment. When they arrived at the apartment door, Rosie entered and shut the door behind them, but did not lock it. Walt quickly walked in and sat down on the couch and pulled the contents from his jacket out and began to rummage through the stack of pictures. He found the picture with a group of about 10 ladies, with their names written by each of them, including both Alma & Rosie. The next picture was of the front sign of Sweeping Pines Retirement Village with Walt standing by the sign. He paused and held out the next picture, the one with a picture of Rosie titled; 'Wife'.

Rosie: "You were having such a good week so far. Now, come on, you promised me a good back massage this morning and it is morning."

At this Rosie took off her blouse exposing her overflowing 'D' cup bra, which was actually too small for her. She unhooked her bra and let it fall off her shoulders into her hands. She turned and walked into the bedroom. Now Rosie was a large lady with lots of curves. Walt laid down the picture with the others on the coffee table and followed her into the doorway of the bedroom. As he stood there, he could see that Rosie was swaying her hips from side to side to slide her skirt past her hips. She dropped the skirt to the floor to expose her granny panties. She sat down on the edge of the bed so that Walt could see her in profile. She reached down and pulled off her socks. Walt took in the full scene and as her large, yet sagging melons swayed back and forth slightly with her movements.

Rosie: "Come on dear."

Walt was already sporting a trouser tent. He closed the door and walked over to the bed.

Alma had been listening outside the front door, and when she heard the bedroom door close, she entered the apartment and sat down on the couch. She was there to intervene, in the event that Walt lost his memory in the middle of the session happening in the next room. Alma sat there quietly to listen, hoping that this time, Walt would retain his memory through their full love making session.

Walt walked over to the opposite side of the bed, sat down and undressed. As he turned around to look at Rosie, he could see that she was lying nude on the bed, face up with her hands folded across her belly, her breasts were parted and hanging along her sides.

Walt: "So, do we need protection. I don't think we want to get you pregnant here."

Rosie laughed a little and smiled. This helped her to relax, as Walt had no way to know how nervous she actually was, by not being sexually active for quite a long time Walt climbed up onto the bed and went straight to her breasts with his lips. Rosie arched her neck back into the pillow. Walt continued his attention with his hands and lips on both of her breasts. He then sat up, and moved on top of her, straddling her.

Walt spun around straddling her in the opposite direction. He ran his hands along her hips and upper legs, then back along the tops of her legs. He then parted her large full bush with his fingers searching for the prize. He reached over to his penis and loaded his finger with his own juices and coated her clitoris. At this Rosie let out a small moan. She then reached up and started messaging his buttocks. Walt kept this up for several minutes, adding more of his juices to her clitoris and vagina a few times.

He then climbed off to her side and began to suckle her breast while he continued his duties with his hand. It was only a short moment later that Rosie began to quiver. Along with this she began to buck up and arch her back as she let out a short, muffled scream. Walt continued his fingering until this orgasm had passed. Then climbed back on top, facing her with his legs spread wide. He grabbed his shaft and moved it around to find her opening and inserted just the tip of his penis. He squeezed his legs together forcing her legs tightly together and continued to insert his manhood deeper into her, he backed out, moved back in halfway, withdrew and then slowly grounded his member on the third effort. He continued to squeeze his legs together and thrusting, making her tighter. A short time later, he rolled her up on top of him. With this maneuver he slipped out, so he reached down with his hand and reinserted into her velvety love canal. He greatly enjoyed the mashing of her breasts into his chest. He reached to grab her butt cheeks and pulled her forward. Rosie was able to just relax and enjoy the moment as Walt was doing all of the work, as he pulled her up and back repeatedly.

Rosie buried her head over Walt's shoulder and melted into Walt's body. He began to feel his juices rumble and as he did, Rosie began to climax again. This one was more powerful than the first and was long lasting. She began to relax just a little and then it hit her again. Not as powerful as the last but enjoyable for her all the same. Before she could finish, Walt pushed hard into her with four solid thrusts and blew his load.

They both relaxed there in the pose of their finishing thrusts for a moment. Walt enjoyed the weight and pressure of Rosie on his chest. Sliding the blankets towards her and Rosie rolled over and slid the messed up covers over to cover up. She nuzzled into the pillow and promptly fell asleep.

Alma could tell that their love make session had ended and she quietly exited the apartment.

Walt got up, dressed and walked into the living room and sat down for some TV. More than an hour later, there was a knock on the door. Walt walked to the door and opened it to see Alma.

Walt: "Alma, what are you doing here?"

Alma: "I'm Ready for our walk."

Walt had a confused look on his face.

Alma: (spoken with the calm and relaxed confidence of speaking the same phrase hundreds of times) "Walt, what does the picture of me in your pocket say, in your own handwriting?"

Walt reached in and grabbed a stack of pictures and sorted through them to read the picture of Alma and resigned to Alma's request.

Walt looked back to the coffee table, turned off the TV and joined Alma walking down the hall towards the front door of the facility. As the couple approached the front door, Alma nodded to the resident who was working at the front desk. The lady at the desk pushed the button to allow them to exit the facility. They walked down the entrance circle road to the street, turned and walked along the sidewalk. Alma reached up and placed her arm into his as they continued to walk. They spoke of old times when Walt was growing up and Alma was living across the street. Walt had full memory of the times of his childhood and early adult years. They turned the corner to Walt's boyhood home street, and one could see it on Walt's face, that he recognized where he was. He led Alma to his front door and walked in. As they entered, they saw a couple kissing passionately on the sofa.

James: "Welcome home brother! My wife tells me that you have been having some very good days with your friends at the village. Did you have a good day today?

Alma: "Well, I have to be off. I will see you tomorrow, Walt."

James: "Alma, thank you for everything that you do for my brother."

The next day there was a gathering of a few ladies in the corner of the common room. There was a bit of a disagreement between the ladies. They continued their discussion as the group broke their huddle and started walking down the hall to Alma's room. One of the ladies knocked on the door. Alma answered the door, where there was already a group of ladies engaged in conversation bordering on a heated debate.

Alma: "Good, we can begin. Remember ladies, we created this committee to decide who would have the next turn with Walt and we have to come to a consensus. At our last meeting we agreed to raise the donations from $35 to $50 per ride on the Walt Rollercoaster to cover the increase in Walt's expenses here. Walt's brother thinks that he is working odd jobs here for cash and we need to keep up the funds, to pay his village meal pass and other expenses of course. And we need to maintain Walt as a luxury and not an expectation. After all, we do not want to overuse or abuse this limited resource. As we all know there are very few dicks in this place that can rise to the occasion. Do we have nominations from the group?"

One of the women suggested that Greta be considered. But Greta was 92 and had been in poor health. However, she had been doing much better in recent days and had been talking about her fond memories of her bedroom times with her late husband. This was controversial because Greta was not aware of Walt's services. It was important to keep Walt's committee a secret from the others at the facility. We will all need to chip in to cover Greta's donation for the ride. Their conversations continued, reviewing how they were going to pull this off, without Greta or Walt knowing the game. One of the ladies was rifling through the several dozen Polaroid pictures of ladies on the table, all of them titled 'Wife'. Just then, there was a knock on the door. One of the ladies answered the door, she found Walt standing there holding a Polaroid of Alma. Walt pushed his way into the room and walked into the center of the group of ladies.

Walt: "My brother dropped me off on his way to work to save Alma from the walk to come fetch me, since it is raining. He gave me this picture and he said Alma would give me my daily instructions. What do we have planned for today?"

He suddenly stopped talking as he looked down at the table. One of the ladies was grabbing up the Polaroid pictures, but several of them were still on the table and another one slipped out of her grip and fell back to the table. Walt looked at the first picture titled, 'Wife', then another. Wife. Wife. Wife??? Seeing picture after picture after picture of ladies, all titled, 'Wife'. One of the ladies worked to shovel them into a small basket with a handle on top of it. The basket was just large enough for the pictures to be stacked in the basket like a deck of cards. The basket appeared as if it was specially made for the pictures of all of Walt's wives. She closed the basket with the corners of a few of the pictures sticking out from the lid.

Walt: "What the hell is going on here? Why would you have so many pictures titled wife? What's going on here? Wait! What are you ladies doing? This is not right, why are you doing this to me?"

He paused for a moment, and then he turned and walked out the door, down the hall to the front exit. But the door would not open. He turned to the front desk clerk.

Walt: "I need to leave now. I have to get out of here."

But everyone there knew he was not allowed to walk out of the facility without a knowledgeable escort. Alma caught up with him at the front desk and pulled him into the adjacent private office.

Alma: "Alright Walt! Here is the story. Your Brother and his wife were struggling to take care of your daily needs all day long, and they are not wealthy people, so I approached your brother to have you be our handyman and the funds that you would earn would cover your meal plan at the village. When not performing work at the village, us ladies would all take turns watching over you. After all, we are eager for more friends to talk with. So, this is a win-win for everyone. This will give your Sister-in-Law a break during the day, when your brother is at work and us ladies will have another friend to talk to. At first the village needed a handyman to fix quite a few things and the pay was quite good. However, the amount of work needed slowed and you were only being paid by the project. So, a plan was developed. This was all actually your idea, well sort of. You and I were talking, and I was explaining how there are very few men here at the village, which can actually, 'perform'. This is when you volunteered to give a wonderful gift to one of our ladies, Satie, she was the first. Since you both enjoyed it, we came up with the Walt Committee; a group of ladies that determined the best use of this, the most precious resource at this facility, your sexual gifts. You have greatly improved the lives of many ladies that have lost their men years ago. When the handyman work and your pay slowed, this is when I approached your Sister-in-Law about the Walt Committee that we had created. I explained that we could organize a committee to take donations to cover your meal plan fees. And as you can imagine with your regular loss of memory at loud sounds, with every nap and sometime memory loss at random intervals, you actually suggested that we simply adapt the Polaroid pictures that you were already using as the method of communication to yourself. Your Sister-in-Law acquires the excess 'wife' pictures each night and returns them to me. "

Walt began to calm down and relax his tense muscles.

Walt: "How did I lose my memory?"

Alma: "Well, it was a car accident. You were in the hospital for what seemed like forever. When you came home, you had to go through physical therapy to regain all of your physical abilities and your short-term memory was impacted. You remember your childhood and your young adult years, but do not remember any events after the car accident. When you hear a loud sound that surprises you, your memory reverts back to the time of the car accident. So, multiple times per day you forget everything. This is where the Polaroids come in handy, to allow me to give you direction with minimal problems."

Walt: "So you are, my childhood neighbor, from across the street and you have become my primary caregiver?"

Alma: "I think of it more as your closest friend. But getting you out of your brother's house is a good thing for you and its good for both your brother and Sister-in-Law. As you can imagine, with your condition, you cannot hold down a regular job. So, when your parents died, the three of you moved into your boyhood home and this ended up being a good thing, because this is the address that you remember. So, on the few occasions that you have become disoriented, you have found your way back home. This is where we stepped in. We provide a service to watch over you each day and you, at your own suggestion and approval, provide a service to the community, here at the villages. You just don't remember your willingness to participate in all of these activities. Some of it is your handyman work, some of it is your personal interactions and friendship, the rest is your penis. You provide a daily service, well, almost every day. This, I must say, is quite impressive. Without you, there would be a lot of frustrated bitter old women around here. But there is a concern, that you might lose your memory midway though a lovemaking event. This is why I am always in the next room. I am listening to make sure that you do not have a memory loss event in the middle of sex. It has happened a few times and that's when I rush into the room and reassure you that this is your plan. Actually, it is easier to convince you that you are with your 'wife' and the picture than tells you the current story. The full truth often takes too long to explain and sometimes you forget midway through the explanation, and we have to start over again. We keep your situation a very tight secret here. We do not want this situation to become known as some high and mighty nosey old 'bits', might try to put an end to our wonderful situation, that we are all willing participants including yourself. And today, we have a deserving lady that is not aware of your situation, but she needs your affections, so please consider going along with it. She has dementia some days, so we are going to have to watch you when you are together, to make sure that there are no problems during the event."

With that Walt began to think about the situation and decide if he was going to volunteer.

Alma: "Please don't take too long to think about it, we do not want you to risk forgetting the conversation that we are having. And after all, you always say yes, always. Just sometimes, it takes longer for you to say yes."

It did not take Walt long to agree. And with that the ladies started making their plans for the afternoon. When they had finalized their plans, Alma escorted Walt down the hall to an apartment. Without knocking they just walked right in. Walt was requested to sit down, while Alma walked into the bedroom. A few minutes later she appeared carrying a very thick pair of glasses.

Alma: "She requested this yesterday but may not fully know what is going on and she may not know that it is you." "So, play along with whatever she says." "And without her glasses she is half blind."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • He Never Remembers

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 86 milliseconds