• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Of Sinners and Saints Ch. 02

Of Sinners and Saints Ch. 02

I thank Rjjtest1 for editing my story.

*****

Amy Goldstein's thoughts were dark and bitter. After Matthew had yelled at her, she had promptly left his apartment without a word. "Mathew is grown man and he is able to make his own decisions," Amy thought. "Although his decisions are very stupid."

Amy shook her head and walked towards her home. The small bungalow which Amy called her home was on inside the university campus. She shared it with her friend Annie. Although these bungalows were reserved for guests onto the University, Amy and Annie were allowed to live in them because they were straight- A students and the administration just couldn't say no to such these charming ladies. Also, Amy's parents had powerful contacts, though not that anybody knew about that.

As Amy took a turn towards her home, she saw a bright golden head that was turned away from her. Amy grinned in wicked mirth. The golden haired guy had no clue that Amy was sneaking up on him. Amy pinched his ass.

Jaime had no clue what hit or rather what pinched him. He yelped loudly. Thankfully, no one was around. He saw Amy walk briskly away from him, clearly trying hard to suppress her laugh. Jaime blushed deeply and sneaked a glance at Amy's retreating body. She was so beautiful and ...strong. Jaime was lost in his day dreams when Amy called out to him, "See you tomorrow evening. Get your books."

Jaime was sure that she had winked at him. He could feel himself get excited. Jaime hurriedly walked back to his dorm.

Amy was a class above Jaime and she was part of the student tutoring program. And that's how Jaime had the good luck of meeting Amy. Jaime was captivated with her from the moment he saw her. He was more attracted to her personality than to Amy herself. She exuded self- confidence and had a sense of authority in her aura. Jaime had long fantasied about domineering women and now his tutor was one too. On their third tutoring session at Amy's place, she had seduced him and 'popped his cherry'. Jaime could still remember the sounds of his screams as he came and the way he cried. It was that intense. Parts of his body were covered with angry, pink welts. His arms had hurt from being tied to the bedpost for a long time. He remembered the smug look on Amy's face. He remembered the ghost of a kiss on his lips and her soft voice as she had whispered, "Good boy."

Jaime shivered and smiled. He looked forward to the next day.

Amy smiled fondly as she thought about the circumstances that had led her to the cute golden haired boy. He was so innocent and gave himself to her so willingly. Amy opened the front door of her house and went in. Amy smiled wickedly as her eyes set on the writhing body of a women tied to a chair. Amy chuckled and walked slowly toward the chair like a predator assessing her pretty, delicious prey.

The woman of the chair begged with her eyes as she couldn't speak. Her mouth had a ball gag. "Poor Annie," Amy purred as her finger flicked a hardening nipple.

Annie's legs were tied to the armrests of the chair and her hands were tied to her back with a white colored rope, which incidentally contrasted well against her coffee colored skin. Her dirty blond hair was tied up in a bun. Her legs were opened wide, her most intimate area open for the world to see. A shiny pink vibrator hummed happily against her glistening pussy. Annie whimpered pathetically. The vibrator had stimulated her to a great height but she was yet to fall and come. Amy could see that and she reveled in the fact that she was the one in control of poor Annie's orgasm.

Annie squirmed in her chair. She could see Amy's smug face. She could walk away from this humiliating arrangement any day but she just couldn't. Why couldn't she? Maybe somewhere in the dark crevices of her subconscious she loved the debasement of being forced to orgasm. Amy kneeled between her spread thighs. Annie rolled her eyes in her mind. This was one of the rare times Amy kneeled in front of anybody. The stupid vibrator was set on the lowest level. Amy had set her up in this way in the morning when she had left to see her brother. The vibrator had teased her, but not enough to get her off . Amy licked her inner thigh and Annie jerked, groaning through her gag.

Amy could smell all the delicious juices. She pressed the vibrator to Annie's clit and circled it. "Under no circumstances you are to come until I say so," she said sternly.

Amy then took a dark nipple into her mouth and suckled on it for a while and then, without warning, she bit down hard on down it, at the same time turning the vibrator to high. Annie's body shuddered like a tree during a storm as she came hard. Her pussy juices covered the seat of the chair. She had tears running downs her cheeks. She had lost .

Amy tutted her tongue disapprovingly.

"Awoh poor Annie. You've lost," Amy sneered. Ah! Time for punishment. This was the thing she was looking forward to the most.

Annie just whimpered and shook from her earth- shattering orgasm.

As Annie was still reeling from the earth- shattering orgasm she had, and then the grim reality of what had occurred set in. Amy untied Annie's hands and legs. Annie rubbed them .

"I am saying this again, Annie: you are free to say no. Nothing will change ," Amy voice softened a bit and then like a snake her thumb flicked across her unabused nipple. Annie gasped. She could say no. Hell, she wanted to say no, but she couldn't. After an awkward silence, Amy smiled wickedly.

"I'll take that as a yes, dear Annie," Amy purred. "You will collect all your juices that your cute little pussy has ejected in your hand and feed it to yourself. I don't want to see a single drop get wasted and then you're free to go and do whatever you were doing before I interrupted you."

Annie felt like crying. She had never tasted pussy before. She was grossed out. But she had little choice. She slid a finger up and down her slit and brought it close to her mouth. Her own smell hit her nose and she cringed. It wasn't bad, but this felt so bad. It felt very naughty. She felt herself get aroused again. She quickly collected all the juice she could and swallowed them. It wasn't half as bad as she had thought it to be. She was so engrossed in cleaning herself that she didn't see Amy leave the room.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Of Sinners and Saints Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds